Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67393 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by flyingpig: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
All those idiots accusing the man of beating her up should cover their faces in shame.

Don't be quick to judge until you hear full news, and not just there, till you hear both sides of the story. And even then, don't judge. Pray the courts deliver justice to who it's due.

15 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by html14java(f): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
This news is not complete
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by themonk(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
wink
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by PRADOleleyi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
All this Nairaland comment will not kill us ... what’s wooow, hmmmm, I fear who knw fear Nairaland comment section

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by fourboys: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
get well soon
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by whizpa(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Well.. as long as you take your drugs accordingly. you'll be fine.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Well, they take drugs to keep the irrational behavior in check. Sometimes they blow hot, sometimes they blow cold. It's well.

I hope she manages it well.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Imagine news around before now!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by onufidel(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Is it "Diagonized" or "Diagnosed"? Your sentences are not even correct. Na wah sha. What's the essence of you posting the video if not for clout chasing. SMH

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by tardell007(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Uh oh
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shuo! Na crase bi that na!! No wonder u dey interpret some kind crazy roles perfectly. Eyah, you can take a trip to briefly have an encounter 'the living breathing liquid metal', the 'rion' himself! grin I’m sure he’ll have a different diagnosis and cure.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by RedBlood01: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for you !
May the Mercy of God Locate you and Sort you out in Jesus Name...
You never sleep? tomorrow is evangelism

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
With God all things are possible... Amen, Get well soon
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wow...

It is well ooo

What a wonderful actor.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Flier: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
That's sad. Wish you quick recovery.
shes decieving herself trying to protect her husband
We go hear the full gist from her family when he finally killed her
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Decryptor(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
This right here may have exonerated our Nigerian men who are always accused of being responsible for the reason women decide they don't want to stay married when they make a public outcry!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Flier: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
onufidel:
Is it "Diagonized" or "Diagnosed"? Your sentences are not even correct. Na wah sha. What's the essence of you posting the video if not for clout chasing. SMH
Its obvious she’s lying,she’s just trying to protect her human beater called husband
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Earnonline9: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Decryptor(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
html14java:
This news is not complete

Keep quiet!

I'm sure you are among those who accused her husband of domestic violence!

Naija women and victim-playing! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by TAGM(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for you ! May the Mercy of God Locate you and Sort you out in Jesus Name...
Amen, and also restore her home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
telkevog:
So sorry. Get well soon!

Get well? Do you know what Bipolar disordee is? Infact I'm sure Chacha herself do not understand what she is saying.

Na semi madness be bipolar in acute cases oo and how come its now bipolar coming up and its the reason for marital break up? Sorry Chacha that story is not adding up pls say something else.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by 175(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Claire Daines in Homeland comes to mind!

Dem get the same eyes sef.

Manage the condition well my dear!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Decryptor(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Flier:
shes decieving herself trying to protect her husband
We go hear the full gist from her family when he finally killed her

Shut it! She may even be the one molesting her husband with her bipolar disorder

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
bluefilm:
What exactly is bipolar disorder?

Is it like a Polar bear that orders something on Amazon?

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
bluefilm:
What exactly is bipolar disorder?

Is it like a Polar bear that orders something on Amazon?

ode!...u made me laff so hard

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by html14java(f): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Decryptor:

Keep quiet!

I'm sure you are among those who accused her husband of domestic violence!

Naija women and victim-playing! angry angry
you are sure.

See you see hell fire
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Gabe427: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damm Mental health and awareness is needed

alot are to busy to take time to actually check their Mental status

please meditate, relax, listen to good music play ludo whatever would calm you down. it important
the Lord see her and her family through these times

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by omogin(f): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Meanwhile people don use mouth finish the husband life. Why are people so quick to judge in this life? Not that their own lives are even better.

6 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by orgylover: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
bipolar diaorder is just another twisted word for anger. it cant be diagnosed. everybody gets angry
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Harpyeagle(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Tatashi: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chacha,you even dropped the name of your hospital.ogini bu ifea bikonu? Go quiet chacha.dont xplain nothing to anyone.this is your private life
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
inoki247:
All doz girls wey dey need 2k urgently too are suffering from Bipolar disorder

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.