Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) (67417 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Its mostly associated with females, especially rape victims
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by greggng: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
I feel sorry for her and the husband . She took the best decision cos there is no cure for it . She might even commit suicide. ...May God heal her

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by womenareapes: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ardar:
I've always known this girls craziness was real in her movies.

Good that she's taking medication. Lots of Nigerian mails here are also bipolar.

yes! there Nipost, DHF and UPS has bipolar grin

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Mayng01(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Okay. Get well soon
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by IduNaOba: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
bluefilm:
What exactly is bipolar disorder?

Is it like a Polar bear that orders something on Amazon?

Even me sef wan know!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by womenareapes: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
orgylover:
i am not gonna wastee my time reading that. my gf family claims she has bipolar disorder because she get angry one minute and the next minute she is fine. she has been with me and i know she just gets angy like every other human. u dont piss someone off and when he or she gets angry u come up with the stupid word bipolar disorder. was they bi polar disorder in the 90s?
check the meaning below. it makes no sense.
you will see someone that will voluntarily go piss and=other person off and when the person reacts they say he or she has bipolar disorder
not until she use knife and cut of your tiny preek just because she saw a girl picture on your phone!

you will come back and read this your comment with regret undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Flier:
shes decieving herself trying to protect her husband
We go hear the full gist from her family when he finally killed her
.... Kai Nairalanders !!! Una comments fit shift Zuma Rock grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Carrie in Homeland comes to mind... Tor
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by AbdulRazakk(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Child of God... You are healed in Jesus name Amen...soon you gonna go back to your family
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
flyingpig:
All those idiots accusing the man of beating her up should cover their faces in shame.

Don't be quick to judge until you hear full news, and not just there, till you hear both sides of the story. And even then, don't judge. Pray the courts deliver justice to who it's due.
Even if you point at someone and tell me the person is a criminal..even if the accused has a tattoo, dreadlocks, torn jeans and black lips I will not believe you until i get the full fact..13 years ago I had an experience that taught me never to judge by first impression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Philadelphia: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Believe that video at your own risk.

That thing is scripted.

Watch again and you'll see that she's reading a writeup beneath the phone.

1. Her eyes are not on the camera.
2. Her eyes are moving from one side to the other.
3. She stammers.
4. She pronounced "diagnosed" as "diagonised" at 0:38s. You can't use "diagonised" in place of "diagnosed" if truly you wanted to describe your situation. It's only when you're reading that you may not get the word pronounced properly.

There's more to this story.

Remember, this is a Nollywood actress.

I don't usually follow their deceit but anyone can quote me in the next video she posts so I can scrutinise the video.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by TheLasyBuddha: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Stay off social media!!
Stay off it!!
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
bluefilm:

the kind of people wey dey this nairaland ehn!

1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Philadelphia: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDeaydg3gT/?igshid=12h3dmo3air01

Believe that video at your own risk.

That thing is scripted.

Watch again and you'll see that she's reading a writeup beneath the phone.

1. Her eyes are not on the camera.
2. Her eyes are moving from one side to the other.
3. She stammers.
4. She pronounced "diagnosed" as "diagonised" at 0:38s. You can't use "diagonised" in place of "diagnosed" if truly you wanted to describe your situation. It's only when you're reading that you may not get the word pronounced properly.

There's more to this story.

Remember, this is a Nollywood actress.

I don't usually follow their deceit but anyone can quote me in the next video she posts so I can scrutinise the video.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by alizma: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
bluefilm:

No, it is about two polar bears(male and female) that canceled their order on Konga.
Two polar bears= bipolar
Cancelled order=disorder
Sho ti yeh e?
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by chukwudiology(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Maybe she is on hard drugs, all these actors and actresses I no trust them
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hard to believe.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Awoo88: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Is first America hospital mental hospital? Everybody won dey news. Nonsense! If she truly has personality disorder, she should be in Uselu or yaba left
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Eyoh01(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
nairalanders screaming get well soon should note bipolar disorder has no cure. none soon
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

We don't take our mental health seriously in this Part of the world even if it's a very crucial Issue. I'm happy she knows her Problem and seeking help for it and I sincerely hope she gets better

Some of our Service agents and Lecturers also have various psychological Imbalance but no one checks them.

You can't tell me a Lecturer that keeps telling Students that they can't Pass a course he's taking no matter how much they write is Ok in his head. Or how a Police Officer Slaps you immediately for asking him why he wants to search you.

I want to use this medium to appeal to Employers to carry out Routine Mental and psychological Evaluation of Law enforcement agents, Teachers and Lecturers, Public Service personnels too.

Note only mental health, it is health generally we don't take serious in this country and once someone is sick with medical condition people around will go spiritual telling the sufferer to stop taking medications and start fasting and prayer that it's spiritual cleansing. I weep for our kind of mentality.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by bmdthemix: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
still Bleep able
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by macaranta(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Bi polar? In naija?

Those docs dey hustle you....

My thoughts exactly.... Such things really don't have a clear diagnosis unless when a psychologist through cross examinations will decide through your own answers that you have such disorder.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by ndindiatu: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Bi polar? In naija?

Those docs dey hustle yostaru....
Starting from ur mother
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by psalmojo93(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
ok
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na once she claim bipolar disorder o.
Nor go wish nonsense on yourself to amass public pity, na still u go suffer am.
Sorry no de solve that kind problem
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Plsi don’t buy all this story
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by freshinko: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sorry dear..get well soon.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Chirowman(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by Flier: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are sick...I'm sure u also have bipolar and u don't know it..better seek for help
Your family are sick,you guys should stop watching TELEMUNDO,all these disorders mostly affect white people
This one is lying,we go hear the full gist once she’s killed by the idiot she called husband
Large chunk of Nigerian married women are suffering from domestic violence but won’t tell their neighbors or relatives
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by madjune(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Naija grammar.

Diagnosed with, not of.

Anyway, it means she is currently mentally sick.
Re: Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) by bizhop01: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm not surprise, no be Nollywood actress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beggars Besiege Davido's Lekki Home (Photos) / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.