Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom (10162 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Where is ur source... Stop regurgitating rubbish and calling in facts
How many times will I give you one my sauces.
Take this one.

https://m.guardian.ng/features/ogiso-and-ogiamien-are-aborigine-binis-while-oba-of-benin-is-of-yoruba-descent-high-chief-esotericist-monday-wehere/amp/

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etinosa1234: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Take your time and read it

https://m.guardian.ng/features/ogiso-and-ogiamien-are-aborigine-binis-while-oba-of-benin-is-of-yoruba-descent-high-chief-esotericist-monday-wehere/amp/

Question and answer session done by the Ogiamen and published is now facts...

So I should believe ur link because Ogiamen said so...

I thought Igbos are brilliant than this

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etinosa1234: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Are you the father of the author? Anybody can claim any name he or she wants.
For example, My name is Ahmed Muhammed and I am from Iraq
If u can prove that the writer is not Igbo...I'll believe u...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by hammer3: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2020
adadike:
okay but Nri influenced Benin and her crown in those days

THE PRESENT CROWN IN BENIN CAME FROM ILE IFE, OSUN YORUBA LAND.

THEY ARE INVADERS THAT BROUGHT WAR AND TERROR TO IDU KINGDOM(BENIN)

OUR EMPIRE IN THOSE DAYS WERE SEGMENTAL, SO IT WAS LIKELY NRI AND IDU, DID NOT HAVE MUCH CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Question and answer session done by the Ogiamen and published is now facts...

So I should believe ur link because Ogiamen said so...

I thought Igbos are brilliant than this
LOL, ok take this one.
The title is "Benin and it's darkest secrets"

https://ihuanedo.ning.com/m/group/discussion?id=2971192%3ATopic%3A145560

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:

AND WAT IS THE MEANING OF UBA?

OLODO!

Next, The last time I spared time to play with children like you here was years back.

Never again.

So next

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by adadike(f): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:

OUR EMPIRE IN THOSE DAYS WERE SEGMENTAL, SO IT WAS LIKELY NRI AND IDU, DID NOT HAVE MUCH CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER.
alright. Thanks dear
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etinosa1234: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

How many times will I give you one my sauces.
Take this one.

U posted an interview... Guy.. nor dey fall hand now... When we say sources, we mean research made by historians who have dug deep to find out what happened.

Ogiamen is not a historian.. All his sayings are just "my Papa tell me say" and that in itself is not true if not, Everyone will just believe that Oduduwa fell from the sky with chains on his leg Jus because Yorubas say so

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by hammer3: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Next, The last time I spared time to play with children like you here was years back.

Never again.

So next
[/s]

UBA IN IGBO MEANS WEALTH.

GO AND LEARN YOUR TRIBAL LANGUAGE, LEAVE IGBO FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE.
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

But u believe Benin are Yoruba... I was just playing with ur illiteracy. Can u also read what u wrote... I guess not

Yes, binis are Yorubas. Even their stool is founded and been occupied currently by Yorubas lineage. Not even enough Ooni said that Bini is part of larger yoruba kingdom.

And to crown it all whenever yoruba kings are ranked, oba of Bini is always there. All these can't be coincidence bro.

I don't just understand the denial. An average Yoruba man believes Bini is his brother and are same. Go to face or twitter and see comments if issues like this comes up. Yorubas believe that Bini are part of them.
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etinosa1234: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, ok take this one.
The title is "Benin and it's darkest secrets"

Lol... A discussion forum is now facts... Forget... Igbos are no longer the smartest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

UBA IN IGBO MEANS WEALTH.

GO AND LEARN YOUR TRIBAL LANGUAGE, LEAVE IGBO FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE.

Never again.

So next
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by hammer3: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Never again.

So next
[/s]

AKU NA UBA...
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

you said nri is the oldest and am not against your claim but all I ask is for you to prove it and how ezechime originated from it

some ibo on this thread have even said that "not all ibos are from your said nri" but you are still repeating it

Igwe ezechima is ezechima Benin language? NO

was ezechima Igbo language and name? YES

Is NRI Igbo ancestral home? YES

Is NRI in Benin kingdom? NO its in Igbo land

What else do you need explanation here for

Am ezenwa am not from NRI but I can trace my ancestral home to NRI does that make me a native of NRI? NO

someone from abakaliki can trace his ancestral home to NRI it doesn't mean he's a native of NRI KINGDOM but all Igbo came from there we once go to arochukwu to worship AND AROCHUKWU IS OUR HOLY LAND

ANAMBRA IS THE FIRST SON OF ALL IGBO

IF THERE'S A PUBLIC OCCASION IN ENUGU THE PERSON THAT WILL BREAK THE KOLA MUST BE AN ANAMBRARIAN that's the respect you give the elder brother because we all came from ANAMBRA despite its an occasion in Enugu or abakaliki

Someone told me its same thing in some part of rivers that if there's public occasions that if there someone from ANAMBRA in that occassion he would lead prayers and break kola

But our enemies told them can't you see they are domineering you and they stopped it but in abakaliki, Enugu, abia and IMO you can't tell them someone from ANAMBRA leading a prayer in public occasions means domineering they will chase you out because your OFEKE

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

AKU NA UBA...

Never again.

So next
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

FOOL!

ALWAYS SHUNING OUT MISINFORMATION.

Never again.

So next
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by hammer3: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
HOW U KNOW BENIN AND IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE SAME, IS IN THEIR DRESSING, AND EVEN FOOD.

U WILL SEE A BINI MAN THAT IS NOT DRESSED LIKE THE OBA, WEARING ISI AGU.

BENIN WOMEN AND IGBO WOMEN DRESS ARE THE SAME TOO.
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:

You know little. Ndigbo are still the only people bold enough to talk about Idu because it is enshrined in our history. And we know everything about the impostors in Benin and the people they are impersonating.
The four market days was established by Eri and taken to Idu by Nri divinators.
Below is the real history of Benin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by hammer3: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

You know little. Ndigbo are still the only people bold enough to talk about Idu because it is enshrined in our history. And we know everything about the impostors in Benin and the people they are impersonating.
The four market days was established by Eri and taken to Idu by Nri divinators.
Below is the real history of Benin

NOTICED THAT IGBO AND BENIN PEOPLE FOOD ARE THE SAME.

THEY ALSO DRESS LIKE US, WEN THEY ARE NOT WEARING THOSE OBA CLOTHES.
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etinosa1234: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

1)Yes, binis are Yorubas. Even their stool is founded and been occupied currently by Yorubas lineage.
B)Not even enough Ooni said that Bini is part of larger yoruba kingdom.

2)And to crown it all whenever yoruba kings are ranked, oba of Bini is always there. All these can't be coincidence bro.

3)I don't just understand the denial. An average Yoruba man believes Bini is his brother and are same. Go to face or twitter and see comments if issues like this comes up. Yorubas believe that Bini are part of them.

1)Benin are not Yoruba... How long are u going to keep dwelling on ignorance. . Our language are not even similar with itsekiri not to talk of Yoruba ... Besides the stool is not occupied by any Yoruba person. Just because the Yoruba traditional story doesn't mean it's true... I doubt if u have the capacity to think sef

B)U don't have sense... The Ooni that just opens his mouth waaaa... Is what u are quoting.. the same Ooni said igbo and Yoruba have family ties
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.guardian.ng/news/ooni-re-affirms-igbo-yoruba-family-ties/&ved=2ahUKEwiL__fW16TsAhUmxoUKHbgDDkQQFjAOegQIGhAI&usg=AOvVaw1YpQJ-rQFoOddGKmyRkxgG
And still Claimed that Igbos are from Ile Ife
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Findex%3D158%26list%3DPL6GD0qLF1Wjw_dQdOCuEpJ_PLNynUpFkY%26v%3DcZyjzscRLfk&ved=2ahUKEwiL__fW16TsAhUmxoUKHbgDDkQQwqsBMAF6BAgQEAg&usg=AOvVaw0x_oZC2fdKfQxXFiHZeCb5

Guy... I swear u nor wise

2) This is because it is widespread illiteracy from the Yorubas who believe Benin is part of Yoruba.. .. Can u tell me how a language that is grouped under the edoid groups is now a Yoruba tongue

3)The fact that the average Yoruba person thinks so doesn't make it true...
The average Igbo thinks that Lagos is no man's land
The average northerner believes Nigeria belongs to them
The average White man believes Africa is a jungle... I could go on and on...

In summary u nor get sense

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol... A discussion forum is now facts... Forget... Igbos are no longer the smartest in Nigeria
LOL grin.
Ok oh, fine fine try this one

http://nigeriathelandofplenty..com/2017/07/the-ogiamien-family-in-benin-city-about.html?m=1

After today you will be shitting in your pants whenever you remember my moniker for exposing you Frauds.
A charlatan can never fake an identity for ever

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2020
You know, our people say that "Ekwe kukaria agwa ya osisi ejiri kụ ya" meaning "when a wooden gong makes too much noise, they will show it the wood it was carved from".
The Bini people have made too much noise and we will now show them the wood they were carved from. They are fraud ridding on Nigerians ignorance and claiming what they are not.
See eh, Ndigbo are the oldest ethnic group in this southern Nigeria (archeologically proven) and we know the history of all ethnic groups down here and know their lies and capability and that is why we don't talk much about history to avoid exposing some people to the Northerners. As the saying goes, "he that knows too much talk less"

Yesterday it was the "Oyo empire" story teller that I exposed, today is "Benin Charlatan and fraudster" that was exposed.
Only God knows who will be next tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Igwe ezechima is ezechima Benin language? NO

was ezechima Igbo language and name? YES

Is NRI Igbo ancestral home? YES

Is NRI in Benin kingdom? NO its in Igbo land

What else do you need explanation here for

Am ezenwa am not from NRI but I can trace my ancestral home to NRI does that make me a native of NRI? NO

someone from abakaliki can trace his ancestral home to NRI it doesn't mean he's a native of NRI KINGDOM but all Igbo came from there we once go to arochukwu to worship AND AROCHUKWU IS OUR HOLY LAND

ANAMBRA IS THE FIRST SON OF ALL IGBO

IF THERE'S A PUBLIC OCCASION IN ENUGU THE PERSON THAT WILL BREAK THE KOLA MUST BE AN ANAMBRARIAN that's the respect you give the elder brother because we all came from ANAMBRA despite its an occasion in Enugu or abakaliki

Someone told me its same thing in some part of rivers that if there's public occasions that if there someone from ANAMBRA in that occassion he would lead prayers and break kola

But our enemies told them can't you see they are domineering you and they stopped it but in abakaliki, Enugu, abia and IMO you can't tell them someone from ANAMBRA leading a prayer in public occasions means domineering they will chase you out because your OFEKE

my dear your talks are baseless

who was the first king of nri ?

where is the original place called nri today ?

the truth is ibo have no king or kingdom what they have is what history offered them because their ancestors were cowards who were not capable of making history but rather they allowed history to make them

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

1)Benin are not Yoruba... How long are u going to keep dwelling on ignorance. . Our language are not even similar with itsekiri not to talk of Yoruba ... Besides the stool is not occupied by any Yoruba person. Just because the Yoruba traditional story doesn't mean it's true... I doubt if u have the capacity to think sef

B)U don't have sense... The Ooni that just opens his mouth waaaa... Is what u are quoting.. the same Ooni said igbo and Yoruba have family ties
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.guardian.ng/news/ooni-re-affirms-igbo-yoruba-family-ties/&ved=2ahUKEwiL__fW16TsAhUmxoUKHbgDDkQQFjAOegQIGhAI&usg=AOvVaw1YpQJ-rQFoOddGKmyRkxgG
And still Claimed that Igbos are from Ile Ife
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Findex%3D158%26list%3DPL6GD0qLF1Wjw_dQdOCuEpJ_PLNynUpFkY%26v%3DcZyjzscRLfk&ved=2ahUKEwiL__fW16TsAhUmxoUKHbgDDkQQwqsBMAF6BAgQEAg&usg=AOvVaw0x_oZC2fdKfQxXFiHZeCb5

Guy... I swear u nor wise

2) This is because it is widespread illiteracy from the Yorubas who believe Benin is part of Yoruba.. .. Can u tell me how a language that is grouped under the edoid groups is now a Yoruba tongue

3)The fact that the average Yoruba person thinks so doesn't make it true...
The average Igbo thinks that Lagos is no man's land
The average northerner believes Nigeria belongs to them
The average White man believes Africa is a jungle... I could go on and on...

In summary u nor get sense

What about similarities in names? similarities in kings title? opc membership? similarities in Facial looks?

Any explanation on these?

I want to distinctly dot the difference.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by descarado: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Radarada.

These people are never tired.

Wonder what will be topic of discussion tomorrow if igboland cease to exist.

Yama

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
You know, our people say that "Ekwe kukaria agwa ya osisi ejiri kụ ya" meaning "when a wooden gong makes too much noise, they will show it the wood it was carved from".
The Bini people have made too much noise and we will now show them the wood they were carved from. They are fraud ridding on Nigerians ignorance and claiming what they are not.
See eh, Ndigbo are the oldest ethnic group in this southern Nigeria (archeologically proven) and we know the history of all ethnic groups down here and know their lies and capability and that is why we don't talk much about history to avoid exposing some people to the Northerners. As the saying goes, "he that knows too much talk less"

Yesterday it was the "Oyo empire" story teller that I exposed, today is "Benin Charlatan and fraudster" that was exposed.
Only God knows who will be next tomorrow

my dear you keep on claiming to have expose someone when you cowardly just like your ancestors could not prove where ezechime came from

keep on deceiving yourself

shameless ibolites

# large without worth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

my dear your talks are baseless

who was the first king of nri ?

where is the original place called nri today ?

the truth is ibo have no king or kingdom what they have is what history offered them because their ancestors were cowards who were not capable of making history but rather they allowed history to make them

Which one is first king of NRI and the original place called NRI

I don't know by hand first king of NRI but I think its GAD about the original place called NRI.... Are you even serious? Did the land move or what? NRI is in ANAOCHA L.G.A OF ANAMBRA STATE

EVEN THERE THE SIGNBOARD SAYS (NRI ANCESTRAL LAND OF NDI IGBO)

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

my dear you keep on claiming to have expose someone when you cowardly just like your ancestors could not prove where ezechime came from

keep on deceiving yourself

shameless ibolites

# large without worth
I don't argue with charlatans. Come to me as a full Ife yoruba man from Benin that you are and I will entertain you further

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL grin.
Ok oh, fine fine try this one

http://nigeriathelandofplenty..com/2017/07/the-ogiamien-family-in-benin-city-about.html?m=1

After today you will be shitting in your pants whenever you remember my moniker for exposing you Frauds.
A charlatan can never fake an identity for ever

you will keep on dwelling on your ignorance

if there is any thing as "no man land" its ibo land that have no king no kingdom

like I say if you want to know about Ogiamien create a thread for it or is it hard for you ?

simple ezechime origin you could not prove you are talking Ogiamien that you know nothing about

open a thread for it and let me ask questions

shameless ibolites

# large without worth
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

What about similarities in names? similarities in kings title? opc membership? similarities in Facial looks?

Any explanation on these?

I want to distinctly dot the difference.

You people are still entertaining these ife yoruba Benin Charlatans. Everything about them is in my link. They can't fool the world with fake identity for ever.
Imagine an Ife yoruba man trying to claim an Igbo clan they have no similarity with
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't argue with charlatans. Come to me as a full Ife yoruba man from Benin that you are and I will entertain you further

my dear don't jump the question.

where did ezechime come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2023: INEC May Appeal Court Judgement On Akpabio / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Bureau To Investigate Army Chief Buratai For Alleged False Asset Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.