Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom (10177 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please tell us who the Ogiamien royal family are

I will also give you the same answer I gave the guy asking me for the connection of owerri and olu which is

that the topic focus on Onitsha and I have nothing to say until you are able to give the ezechime nri source and defend it that ezechime was not from Benin.

are you not ashamed of arguing without been able to prove?

anyway am not surprise because Igbo just like your ancestors didn't make any history but were affected by it courtesy of Benin

#large without worth

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

please tell me the right answer since you understand edo language very well

avanukhun iso o khian gbua u ma na setin rie wanmwen yo mwen re.

Igodomigodo is A KEY THATS UNLOCKS THE KEY (IGODO IS KEY IN IGBO LANGUAGE)

NOW DID YOU KNOW IGODOMIGODO HAVE FOUR MARKET DAYS AS THE IGBOS DO(EKE, ORIE,AFOR, NKWOR)

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Amai supposed to know when he did?

this is the problem with igbos am talking about

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

I will also give you the same answer I gave the guy asking me for the connection of owerri and olu which is

that the topic focus on Onitsha and I have nothing to say until you are able to give the ezechime nri source and defend it that ezechime was not from Benin.

anyway am not surprise because Igbo just like your ancestors didn't make any history but were affected by it courtesy of Benin

#large without worth
You are the ones that have beautiful history. So through some light on Ogiamien Royal family from your rich and abundant history grin

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Igodomigodo is A KEY THATS UNLOCKS THE KEY (IGODO IS KEY IN IGBO LANGUAGE)

NOW DID YOU KNOW IGODOMIGODO HAVE FOUR MARKET DAYS AS THE IGBOS DO(EKE, ORIE,AFOR, NKWOR)

am just laughing at you

so sad igbos have nothing to prove in raw African history

#large without worth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
valirex:

Igbos have no history, all what they say now were all cooked and we know it
Maybe you can help us.
Can you tell us about Ogiamien Royal family?

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Yujin(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

it clearly show you don't know what is culture.

it mean for a king to copy another man culture without having connection he is not a right custodian

don't you think ?
When you go to the northern part of Nigeria, you see kings from the minorities there dressed like Fulani emirs but they're Christians. Why is it so? Influence! Those of them who are very conscious of their identity refuse to dress like emirs. That's how it happens Mr.
Most of those kings are actually descendant of Okpara-Ukwus who used Benin influence to legitimize their powers as Obis. This is why every town has it's own Obi. Some communities got their own kings of recent(20th century). Umunede is one of such communities.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

this is the problem with igbos am talking about

Where is the problem....for instance you great great grandfather told your father something about their history and someone asked you where when did he give the narrative....so you obviously didn't think its when he was alive?

Or because its not written likes zikes who happen to be a politician he must be lying?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

You are the ones that have beautiful history. So through some light on Ogiamien Royal family from your rich and abundant history grin

don't move from the obvious topic which is about ezechime

Oga prove yourself abi u nor b man ?

shame on ibolites.

#large without worth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Ngorbungor(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

#large without worth

They envy us? Benins just wish they are Igbos, they want to be like us!!!

Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Where is the problem....for instance you great great grandfather told your father something about their history and someone asked you where when did he give the narrative....so you obviously didn't think its when he was alive?

Or because its not written likes zikes who happen to be a politician he must be lying?

Oga your arguments are baseless

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

don't move from the obvious topic which is about ezechime

Oga prove yourself abi u nor b man ?

shame on ibolites.

#large without worth
What is too difficult in telling us about one family when you can tell the story of a whole onitsha.
Please tell us about Ogiamien Royal family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

Oga your arguments are baseless

Alright

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Why is it that everybody envy us? Benins just wish they are Igbos, they want to be like us!!!

Igbo Amaka

I have not seem or heard in any angle of the world where a lion will wish to become a tiny goat.

please tell me if you have heard or seen

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Eastlink(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2020
SLAP44:
Another fictitious story fit only for the trash bin.

All Igbo spread from Nri
Ibos didn’t originate from Nri. Although older than Benin and Ife, Nri is much younger than many foremost Ibo groups. So please take correction.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

What is too difficult in telling us about one family when you can tell the story of a whole onitsha.
Please tell us about Ogiamien Royal family

because that is not the topic of the thread

better still create a thread about it then invite me to lesson you

shame on ibolites

#large without worth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Alright
Please join me and beg him to tell us about Ogiamien Royal family.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Eastlink:
Ibos didn’t originate from Nri. Correct yourself
Leave that one. Join the petition for Etrusen to tell us about Ogiamien Royal family. I want it to come from his mouth

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Proeast2: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

the story of Nri is a cooked one to suit the likes of Igodomigodo and other African Empire of old.
Igbo were the laziest in ancient history who didn't affect history but history affected them.

The problem with your type is that you bask in your ignorance, but unfortunately for you, ignorance is not bliss.

That Igbos did not practice monarchy which usually goes with territorial expansion and wars, doesn't mean they weren't relatively advanced. Igbos have always practiced a sophisticated form of democracy that places power within the masses through a system that recognized the Nzes and ozors as representatives of the people. This is akin to the modern day Senate with senators and house of reps. These form of democracy was localized within all the Igbo communities and that was partly why Igboland became very densely populated because there weren't much battles or fights since issues were often settled by the Nzes and Ozors.

If Igbos practiced monarchy, the likes of Nri, Aro Confederacy, Igbo Eze etc. would have conquered the surrounding areas. Check the oldest excavations by archeologists of civilizations during the bronze and iron age, and tell me the places where they were found.

Igbos knew that democracy was the best form of governance and that's why we were among the pioneers and we still practice it to this day. Haven't you heard of the popular saying of old that goes thus Igbo amaghi eze?

I have added a screenshot. Please check it and cure your ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

am just laughing at you

so sad igbos have nothing to prove in raw African history

#large without worth

You said what? JEEEZ am even arguing with a dumbie....Igbo's have nothing to prove in raw African history?

Jesus boy you're kid

From the first African slaves that revolted and drown the slave ship and themselves in the sea ARE RECORDED OF IGBO EXTRACTION

THE FIRST EVER WRITTEN CONSTITUTION WAS FOUND AMONG IGBOS

THE FIRST WOMEN TO FIGHT THE WHITE MEN ARE FROM IGBO EXTRACTION

THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC TRIBE IN AFRICA WAS IGBOS

just go to AFRICAN museums in UK you will be shocked who IGBOS are and you will understand why there's need to keep IGBOS subjugated

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Eastlink:
Ibos didn’t originate from Nri. Although older than Benin and Ife, Nri is much younger than many foremost Ibo groups. So please take correction.

ok na

clash of ibo maggots

shame on ibolites

#large without worth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Yujin(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

because that is not the topic of the thread

better still create a thread about it then invite me to lesson you

shame on ibolites

#large without worth
Large without worth? The number of international awards and successes Igbos have achieved at present, your ethnic group even in the next 50yrs can never equal it.
Park one side.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

The problem with your type is that you bask in your ignorance, but unfortunately for you, ignorance is not bliss.

That Igbos did not practice monarchy which usually goes with territorial expansion and wars, doesn't mean they weren't relatively advanced. Igbos have always practiced a sophisticated form of democracy that places power within the masses through a system that recognized the Nzes and ozors as representatives of the people. This is akin to the modern day Senate with senators and house of reps. These form of democracy was localized within all the Igbo communities and that was partly why Igboland became very densely populated because there weren't much battles or fights since issues were often settled by the Nzes and Ozors.

If Igbos practiced monarchy, the likes of Nri, Aro Confederacy, Igbo Eze etc. would have conquered the surrounding areas. Check the oldest excavations by archeologists of civilizations during the bronze and iron age, and tell me the places where they were found.

Igbos knew that democracy was the best form of governance and that's why we were among the pioneers and we still practice it to this day. Haven't you heard of the popular saying of old that goes thus Igbo amaghi eze?
Please we need to hear about the Ogiamien royal family first. I want the fraud called Bini Kingdom to expose herself and tell us about the person they are impersonating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
ezenwajosh:

You said what? JEEEZ am even arguing with a dumbie....Igbo's have nothing to prove in raw African history?

Jesus boy you're kid

From the first African slaves that revolted and drown the slave ship and themselves in the sea ARE RECORDED OF IGBO EXTRACTION

THE FIRST EVER WRITTEN CONSTITUTION WAS FOUND AMONG IGBOS

THE FIRST WOMEN TO FIGHT THE WHITE MEN ARE FROM IGBO EXTRACTION

THE FIRST DEMOCRATIC TRIBE IN AFRICA WAS IGBOS

just go to AFRICAN museums in UK you will be shocked who IGBOS are and you will understand why there's need to keep IGBOS subjugated

o boy see oo

Oga talk about pre_ colonial period

#large without worth

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please we need to hear about the Ogiamien royal family first. I want the fraud called Bini Kingdom to expose herself and tell us about the person they are impersonating

Oga u go wait tire

focus on thread

#large without worth

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

I have not seem or heard in any angle of the world where a lion will wish to become a tiny goat.

please tell me if you have heard or seen
A tiny goat?
This is a picture of a tiny goat feeding the lion in the only recorded war between the two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by hammer3: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
ONITSHA PEOPLE OWN WAT WE NOW CALL BENIN, BEFORE THE OBA INVADED FROM ILEIFE.

IN THEIR TIME, IT WAS CALLED IDU.

YES THE PEOPLE OF ONITSHA ARE A MIXTURE OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT INHABBIT IDU.

I BELIEVE THE WORD ONITSHA INCORPORATE THE WORD ESAN, AS MANY OF THE SETTLERS WHO RAN FROM IDU WERE THE ESAN.

IN OTHER WORDS, SOME OF ITS EARLY FOUNDERS WERE IGBO AND ESAN.

THE WORD ONITSHA MAY BE A CORRUPTION OF THE WORD ONO ESAN.
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

ibo didn't practice it because they are worthless in creating history

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Etrusen:

Oga u go wait tire

focus on thread

#large without worth
You dey shame say they go see una for who una really be. I told you that all of una history dey with us the Igbo people.
Tell us about Ogiamien Royal family

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:

I BELIEVE THE WORD ONITSHA INCORPORATE THE WORD ESAN, AS MANY OF THE SETTLERS WHO RAN FROM IDU WERE THE ESAN.

Shhhh, don't shout. Join the petition for the guy to tell us about Ogiamien Royal family first before we burst the bubble

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
hammer3:

ok that is your story? hahaababa

my guy go learn history about Congo because Igbo don't have any

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Shhhh, don't shout. Join the petition for the guy to tell us about Ogiamien Royal family first before we burst the bubble

my men you go old to wait

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi: Story Of The Legendary Legal And Humanitarian Icon / Jonathan - Boko-Haram Cant Frustrate Nigeria / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.