Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland (3693 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / 18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Karleb:
Switzerland has the highest minimum wage in the world, even if you didn't go to college, you'd still earn more than most of your colleagues by the time they'll graduate and get a work (if they will).

Just go with her biko and ensure that you become a citizen, I don't know how you'll do this.

If she'll sponsor you to school over there, don't even look back o.

@tensazangetsu20 come and advice o.

I go try be a citizen sir
Karleb:
Switzerland has the highest minimum wage in the world, even if you didn't go to college, you'd still earn more than most of your colleagues by the time they'll graduate and get a work (if they will).

Just go with her biko and ensure that you become a citizen, I don't know how you'll do this.

I go try be a citizen sir
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Draydd:

Baba, throughout the four years you were "PRAYING" for admission, why didn't she invite you over?

She left for Swiss when I was in Ss2 (5yrs ago)

She was financial okay now
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2020
444crop:
She never do Switzerland paper for u since until u gain admission.... Some blood relatives can be like wolves in sheep clothing

She haven't even start my process paper but she promise next year I will be in Zurich
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2020
doubleking:
Traveling might offer u better opportunity
But try learn a vocation or skill while waiting for the visa

This may sound weird but it the fact

I'm currently learning BIG MOTOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER at our Big brother shop (2yrs+ now)

just need to go school, almost all my friends have been admitted (3 already graduated)
is not that I didn't know book oo, but you know how Nigeria institution and admission work

moreover I Sabi book pass 90% of my friends that are in school now
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2020
lefulefu:
The switzerland u going to is it schooling u going there for?
u said ur sis invited u over
If its not schooling i for suggest finish ur degree for AAU before checking out

it not for schooling...

she promise to find me job over there

I have asked her about everything
the work
the paying etc
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2020
tobechi74:
you did not tell us the course you are studying at ekpoma. Is it ORDINARY Journalism ( in Bishop voice)

Philosophy
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by becky39000(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:
please don't mind my English blunder (Pidgin)

I NEED URGENT ADVISE ABOUT THIS DECISION I'M ABOUT TO TAKE

I'm 20yrs, I just gain admission to AAU (Ambrose Ali University), I have been hoping and praying for years (4) for this admission, now it have finally come true
But my sister in Switzerland want me to come over to Zurich where she's currently working ( she own a shop )
... My problem now is
should I declined my admission in AAU, and travel abroad next year

YOUR ADVICE IS IMPORTANT PLS

My Brother first secure your Switzerland travel papers then decline the admission!!!
You can always further your education over there!!!
By the way it's been said that Switzerland is the country paying the highest minimum wage in the world!!!

Don't miss this opportunity oooo!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by 444crop: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2020
My dear, use your head.... Be doing your school stuff
Alfryd:

She haven't even start my process paper but she promise next year I will be in Zurich

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by juman(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Do not decline the admission.
Continue your study, so when the paper to apply visa comes you go and apply.

Going abroad is not easy.
They might not grant you visa or living permit needed.
I applied four times before I got approval.
That was period of seven years.
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Karleb(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:

Philosophy

"If you leave Switzerland for this course, you'll regret when you graduate" - Muhammad Buhari
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Karleb:

"If you leave Switzerland for this course, you'll regret when you graduate" - Muhammad Buhari

wow thanks sir

I understand your Proverbs
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2020
juman:
Do not decline the admission. Continue your study, so when the paper to apply visa comes you go and apply.
Going abroad is not easy. They might not grant you visa or living permit needed. I applied four times before I got approval. That was period of seven years.
Noted sir
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Hugo55(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The best way to never get dissiappointed in life is don't expect anything from anybody--- unkown.

How I love this.
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Karleb:

If his sister can support his living expenses, better to leave Nigeria. Process the admission so even if you don't get visa you can take it but if you get the visa leave.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Agbebakun22: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2020
I hope u are going to continue your education over there that's what u should asked ooo.... No go there without u no go sch ooo...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Agbebakun22: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=Alfryd post=94784006]

she's serious

she's my elder sister (blood) and my mom is even begging me to decline the admission but my dad have thrown his weigh in support of any decisions I take

either going to abroad

What's ur course duration... And can't she wait for u to finished sch first or is she planning for u to start sch over there

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Agbebakun22: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2020
africandictator:
bro go to Switzerland, they have just approved the highest minimum wage in the world. you can still go to school there. Japa!

Minimum wage for person weh never get certificate u mean, except u want him to go and do menial jobs over there such as cleaner, security, Gardner, baby sitting, and grocery store attendant... How sure are u is he going to continue sch over there..

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Agbebakun22: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2020
lefulefu:
The switzerland u going to is it schooling u going there for?
u said ur sis invited u over
If its not schooling i for suggest finish ur degree for AAU before checking out

That's what I'm also thinking out loud...
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Agbebakun22: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:

I'm 20yrs, I just gain admission to AAU (Ambrose Ali University), I have been hoping and praying for years (4) for this admission, now it have finally come true
But my sister in Switzerland want me to come over to Zurich where she's currently working ( she own a shop )
... My problem now is

I will advice u to accept ur admission, what if u failed to accept admission and things later fall apart such as visa denial etc but ur case will be different by God grace, now that's covid 19 era going abroad is kind of strict ooo... No go loose two sides oo.. How I wish I know no go be ur portion

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by strangest(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Process both if the Switzerland visa enter try defer the admission and enter Switzerland ��
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by SocialJustice: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:

... My problem now is

Lol, Switzerland connect? Better forget that admission and leave this country. You will attend better schools with better qualifications in Europe later.

I even had a course mate that leftschool in 300 level to France.
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by PureGoldh(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Oga.....Just try everything humanly possible to fly away from this country.

The schools in Zurich are better off than the ones here.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by zagorakis(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2020
ff
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Agbebakun22:

I will advice u to accept ur admission, what if u failed to accept admission and things later fall apart such as visa denial etc but ur case will be different by God grace, now that's covid 19 era going abroad is kind of strict ooo... No go loose two sides oo.. How I wish I know no go be ur portion

Thanks sir

I will accept the admission and still tell her to continue the paper work

I shoot my shot at two things and I have one already (ADMISSION) the second one is still pending

Noted sir
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
strangest:
Process both if the Switzerland visa enter try defer the admission and enter Switzerland ��

Thanks sir
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by africandictator(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Minimum wage for person weh never get certificate u mean, except u want him to go and do menial jobs over there such as cleaner, security, Gardner, baby sitting, and grocery store attendant... How sure are u is he going to continue sch over there..
why are you being pessimistic over another persons matter. Which kind bad belle you be? Did they tell you that the minimum wage is only for educated persons? Abeg shift! He can learn a skill and apply for student Loans and be really focused. If he is focused and determined, there is nothing the op cannot achieve.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by benqo01(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2020
My advice for you is to move to switzerland.Am sure you can work and school there the same time.

Bro its a big plus for you,this is an opportunity for you i wouldnt think twice if i were you.

Now is the right time.......Zoom off !!!!!
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by DAramis: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:

I should Decline the admission?

noted thanks sir

No, don't do that.

If it is a highly competitive course (medicine, nursing, mechanical engineering etc) you can complete the registration and defer the admission. This way, you have killed two birds with one stone.

We call it plan A and plan B. Any one that clicks will enable you to make wise decision. All the best to you.
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Agbebakun22: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2020
africandictator:
why are you being pessimistic over another persons matter. Which kind bad belle you be? Did they tell you that the minimum wage is only for educated persons? Abeg shift! He can learn a skill and apply for student Loans and be really focused. If he is focused and determined, there is nothing the op cannot achieve.

Is not that I'm bad belle cuz Is just that i dont want him to loose his admission here if things didn't later go well..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by showafrica(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Alfryd:

... My problem now is

In sam loco voice, You must be very very mad for asking this question. Its better to be a slave in Europe than to be the king of the jungle, ask lion.
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2020
africandictator:

thanks very much

I really appreciate your originality

I will accept the admission and I will be waiting for her to make the necessary arrangements for the travel

and when everything is done I will travel

thanks very much sir

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Is not that I'm bad belle cuz Is just that i dont want him to loose his admission here if things didn't later go well..

I understand your point sir
and I really appreciate it

I will accept the admission and I we let her continue with the paperwork

and if it click I will ZOOOM.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish / See The Face Of The Girl Who Slept With A Dog For 1.7 Million Naira / Someone's Wife Material ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.