Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] (4984 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:

Ilegendd, I know you don't like questions, but do you have the PDF of that your book?

PDF for free or PDF to buy?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
theophilusj31:
chai I pity you, worshipping this idiot called ilegend
Few days ago I was down with sickness with nothing to eat, without knowing me before Bros helped me and I was able to get drugs and put something in my stomach. I hope repay the kindness one-day it not about worshipping. He is a kind and generous person so I don't know what you are talking about sir.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

No shorter version, but I have a shorter version on how to improve your spelling and punctuation.

Epistle, not episode. (Episode is for series of movies or actions, or events while epistle is series of literary texts.)

It's good luck, not goodluck. Goodluck is a name.

When writing the letter "I" use capital letter, not i, except it's iLegend.

So, there you have the shorter version. If it's not enough, you can purchase my book below to improve.

Good luck sha. At least, you've learned something today. I don't like leaving my frustrated haters empty-handed.
Lol this man na real Mumu o grin
How do you correct Nigerian pidgin? Lol

Goodluck to you sha

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
faithful2911:

Lol this man na real Mumu o grin
How do you correct Nigerian pidgin? Lol

Goodluck to you sha

Learn to improve. You're full of the following:

1. Excuse
2. Abuse

Poor upbringing. I won't blame you — you already know who I'm blaming even without saying it.

Now, it's time to ignore you till next year because I know you're about to explode. I won't even read your next reply let alone to reply you again till next year.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Learn to improve. You're full of the following:

1. Excuse
2. Abuse

Poor upbringing. I won't blame you — you already know who I'm blaming even without saying it.

Now, it's time to ignore you till next year because I know you're about to explode. I won't even read your next reply let alone to reply you again till next year.

embarassed Baba don't go please

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
collinsuchendu:

I will complete your job today cool
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
collinsuchendu:

But please my $300 should be ready by the third week of this month otherwise, you will experience a full blown war this time cool
No more battles
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
faithful2911:

I will complete your job today cool

What job are you talking of?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

PDF for free or PDF to buy?
Free
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Today is money day. All the aboki guys I bought machine for will be paying today. It's just 6k per week from each bike. Not much, but more than enough.

I'm going to probably write a post about these guys and why I like them. From their behavior, you won't have any choice than to like Hausa guys.

One told me a funny story of how he doesn't like being called aboki and what he did, but a girl still called him aboki, so he stopped.

He shared story of how his people call Igbos Iyamiri (I don't know if the spelling is correct) and so many other funny things we talked about.

Note: All these vehicles I buy and give to people to ride, I made the money while lying on my bed writing and selling books online as I receive abuses on Nairaland while entertaining my haters. They think I'm lazy like them because I like calling myself lazy — it's just to make them feel good.

Las las, when it's too late, dem go finally realize say we no dey the same level, but let me not blow my trumpet yet for the love of mystery and safety.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:

Free

I knew it and that was why I ignored it the first time you asked. Our books are not free or cheap, but we have free versions of the following:

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

They are relationship and lasting long in bed books.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I knew it and that was why I ignored it the first time you asked. Our books are not free or cheap, but we have free versions of the following:

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

They are relationship and lasting long in bed books.
Okay, thank you, but I don't see how lasting long in bed can make my life better grin, I need books that I can learn some skills from smiley
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ilegendd, when will you be deactivating your Nairaland's account?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:

Okay, thank you, but I don't see how lasting long in bed can make my life better grin, I need books that I can learn some skills from smiley

Lasting long in bed? Surely, it's the key to a woman's heart. Also, a woman's heart is filled with evil, but men with the key know how to control it, while the rest of the men who refuse to have that key suffer in the hands of women.

If man must conquer something first in this life, it must be how to handle women (which lasting long in bed is part of it).

The second should be having skills that will generate him money while he sleeps (which is money making skills).

The third should be how to manage that money to avoid ending up like some Nigerian footballers who were once rich, but now broke because of lack of financial management and how to handle women.

They felt life is all about making money and flexing. They always say, "Make money and every other thing will be added unto you." It's a big lie. Making money is easy, but managing it and handling women is the hard part in a man's life

These men forgot handling women and financial management are keys and not just making money alone.

Please, don't end up like one of those men.

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
Ilegendd, when will you be deactivating your Nairaland's account?

The same way Jesus promised — unannounced.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

The same way Jesus promised — unannounced.

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by jumper524(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
ilegendd I take god name beg you, no deactivate your account,
just leave it as it is.

your one of my references on this forum and you deactivating the account would give me difficulty getting some of your post I might be looking for..

till today I dey stalk on mentions of billyonaire one of our old members who left us.
that guy is just like you in terms of wisdom(different field though) but the difference was that the nigga was giving it out all for free while you dey give us half make we hustle the rest.
well my guy I still appreciate oo but no deactivate the account I take god name beg you.

during that lock down I swear your profile been dey my chrome bookmark sef.
me na your fan oo, no leave like my old friend oo just leave the account like that.
your partner or second account iclef has left already no take similar path oo..

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
jumper524:
ilegendd I take god name beg you, no deactivate your account,
just leave it as it is.

your one of my references on this forum and you deactivating the account would give me difficulty getting some of your post I might be looking for..

till today I dey stalk on mentions of billyonaire one of our old members who left us.
that guy is just like you in terms of wisdom(different field though) but the difference was that the nigga was giving it out all for free while you dey give us half make we hustle the rest.
well my guy I still appreciate oo but no deactivate the account I take god name beg you.

during that lock down I swear your profile been dey my chrome bookmark sef.
me na your fan oo, no leave like my old friend oo just leave the account like that.
your partner or second account iclef has left already no take similar path oo..

With God, all things are possible.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Eagledrench: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Make you do that your book promo wey to do some months back before you go on a long break..Make we dey read am, they await your return
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Meedon: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
solobrain:
Wonderful write up boss iLegendd . cool

Don't deactivate now ooo, I and the rest people who are interested in your threads are not done skimming through them.

I once have anger issues, buh I had to talk myself out of it without assist from anybody, besides why should I be angry if I don't gain anything from it. Unless the anger go generate excess income cheesy and profit my life, it's not worth the stress.

All haters should know this.

"He/She who invest more time, energy and strength in (relationships, people etc.) Like your whole life depends on it, tends to loose more and feel depressed when things turn sour."

On point.

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Viserion: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture]

The truth is bitter, but I'll bluntly say it — as I always do. I want to expose myself.

If you're hating on me, just know the following truth:

1. You're making me more popular

2. With popularity comes my product (books, PayPal exchange, etc.) getting a better visibility and getting to more people

3. When the products get to more people, I make more money

4. When I make more money, I share more recharge cards, invest more, help more (offline), and buy more cool things (private info)

5. When I buy more things, I come back to flaunt 2% of them on Nairaland (only) to infuriate them

6. When I flaunt it or talk about it, the haters get angrier and jealous and this triggers them to talk

7. When they get angry and jealous, they become engrossed and addicted to me as they keep coming to all my threads to abuse thinking I'll reply or it will hurt me (no, it doesn't — and never will)

8. When they realize their abuses didn't hurt me, but it's making me even more popular and generating more fans and money than before, they get more jealous and depressed just because the person they hate so much is progressing so much

At this point, I can confidently say, "Frustration is not an achievement, depression is."

Now you've achieved your aim, "depression," it's time to commit suicide.

Drop your account number let me transfer you 200 Naira to buy sniper so you can go meet the demon, the man who made you harbor so much hatred for a man you can never see in real life.

Look at how you've wasted your precious time making another man successful with your jealousy. Aren't you a lazy youth? Isn't Buhari right?

To me, it's all a game to better my life financially and help more people read my books and improve their lives. To them, it's all about "bring that motherf*cker down," syndrome.

Remember this:

My fans are important
My haters are importanter
My clients are importantest

My fans generate me clients — my haters generate me more clients. So, in summary, I love my haters more, but love my clients the most.

I "may" end up sharing recharge card to one of my fans, one of my haters, and one of my clients in this post. I said "may," not "I will."

This thread is just for fun while "bluntly" telling you the truth so you can use your time wisely next time.

Unfortunately, I'm too addictive, so haters can't get enough. They're gon' hate for life and I'm gon' torment them for as long as I'm active on this forum.

Fortunately for them, my deactivation day is fast approaching. Then, they can have peace of mind from my torment and exploitation of their precious time.

I'm the definition of humility, arrogance, loud, calm, strategic, focused, serious, and at the same time, nonchalant/unbothered.

I'm the Devil that worships God and He blesses me through your precious time.

Time is money and money is fun and I'm using mine wisely.

I'm using my time to make money and I'm using my money to catch fun. What about you?

This post may offend, hurt, or motivate you, but remember, time na money and it's previous. You have less than 97 years left on Earth, so make a good use of it and put a smile on the face of your generation to come.

That's all and don't forget I'm not perfect (and never will be) — I'm just strategic, so don't try to be perfect, but focused and strategic, else, see the below quote awaits you.

Frustration is not an achievement, depression is.

You're doing well sir, should I drop my account number?

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Eagledrench:
Make you do that your book promo wey to do some months back before you go on a long break..Make we dey read am, they await your return

Which of them?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Viserion:

You're doing well sir, should I drop my account number?

No, don't drop your account number, drop an album. I want to listen to your songs. grin
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good one bro. I wish I have haters like you because more haters more money. I think you need to write a book on how to get haters to make money
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Good one bro. I wish I have haters like you because more haters more money. I think you need to write a book on how to get haters to make money

Are you sure you can handle these haters? They are extremely violent o!

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I get gun for here I will shoot them if they try any nonsense with me.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Tony142: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Vecto(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
leksite120:
Guy, it's not everything you've to be saying, seriously.
Try to be mature for once, I was taking u serious before but I realized you're just a kid in adult coat.

A lot of people are on this forum are making it more than u on even this your publishing, but they've never barked the way u do.

You said you're doing this for your business advertisements and promotion, it's a lie. You're deriving pleasure in doing all these and using that(business advertisements) as an excuse, that's y u always say it every time..

You can get out of the forum maybe u can have a little sense and stop acting like a child

People are just in dire need for attention.

It's worrisome seeing a grown up like Illegend clowning around a faceless forum under the guise of "Haters Will Always Hate"

@Illegend, I rarely comment on your post, but gosh, you are sounding so stupïd and childîsh!!!!

Do you derive orgasm from the attention you get when you make senseless posts like this?

Stop acting like a petulant child ffs.

You don't have haters, you only have adults who find you annoying.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
I ignored your abuse yesterday on one of my threads and here you are just hoping I reply.

Some people just hate being ignored by me. They'll do anything possible to make sure I reply even if it will lead them to creating numerous monikers to seek my attention. Anyway, I'm not surprised — I know I have the power to make even the greatest hater addicted to me for life.

They'll complain, but they can't get enough. As a business man, I can't give them enough either, as long as it's to my advantage.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Viserion: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

No, don't drop your account number, drop an album. I want to listen to your songs. grin
But I can't sing on an empty stomach. Drop something for me, I'll provide hits more than Davido and wizkid combined
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Viserion:

But I can't sing on an empty stomach. Drop something for me, I'll provide hits more than Davido and wizkid combined

Lol. Drop an album first. Laycon dropped an album with empty stomach and today he is a star.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suck Puzi Yesterday See How It Taste / Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day / MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.