Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,489 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] (5004 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture]

The truth is bitter, but I'll bluntly say it — as I always do. I want to expose myself.

If you're hating on me, just know the following truth:

1. You're making me more popular

2. With popularity comes my product (books, PayPal exchange, etc.) getting a better visibility and getting to more people

3. When the products get to more people, I make more money

4. When I make more money, I share more recharge cards, invest more, help more (offline), and buy more cool things (private info)

5. When I buy more things, I come back to flaunt 2% of them on Nairaland (only) to infuriate them

6. When I flaunt it or talk about it, the haters get angrier and jealous and this triggers them to talk

7. When they get angry and jealous, they become engrossed and addicted to me as they keep coming to all my threads to abuse thinking I'll reply or it will hurt me (no, it doesn't — and never will)

8. When they realize their abuses didn't hurt me, but it's making me even more popular and generating more fans and money than before, they get more jealous and depressed just because the person they hate so much is progressing so much

At this point, I can confidently say, "Frustration is not an achievement, depression is."

Now you've achieved your aim, "depression," it's time to commit suicide.

Drop your account number let me transfer you 200 Naira to buy sniper so you can go meet the demon, the man who made you harbor so much hatred for a man you can never see in real life.

Look at how you've wasted your precious time making another man successful with your jealousy. Aren't you a lazy youth? Isn't Buhari right?

To me, it's all a game to better my life financially and help more people read my books and improve their lives. To them, it's all about "bring that motherf*cker down," syndrome.

Remember this:

My fans are important
My haters are importanter
My clients are importantest

My fans generate me clients — my haters generate me more clients. So, in summary, I love my haters more, but love my clients the most.

I "may" end up sharing recharge card to one of my fans, one of my haters, and one of my clients in this post. I said "may," not "I will."

This thread is just for fun while "bluntly" telling you the truth so you can use your time wisely next time.

Unfortunately, I'm too addictive, so haters can't get enough. They're gon' hate for life and I'm gon' torment them for as long as I'm active on this forum.

Fortunately for them, my deactivation day is fast approaching. Then, they can have peace of mind from my torment and exploitation of their precious time.

I'm the definition of humility, arrogance, loud, calm, strategic, focused, serious, and at the same time, nonchalant/unbothered.

I'm the Devil that worships God and He blesses me through your precious time.

Time is money and money is fun and I'm using mine wisely.

I'm using my time to make money and I'm using my money to catch fun. What about you?

This post may offend, hurt, or motivate you, but remember, time na money and it's previous. You have less than 97 years left on Earth, so make a good use of it and put a smile on the face of your generation to come.

That's all and don't forget I'm not perfect (and never will be) — I'm just strategic, so don't try to be perfect, but focused and strategic, else, see the below quote awaits you.

Frustration is not an achievement, depression is.

So which Forum are you going to after you leave this one?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Tip: The moment you develop a thick skin against haters or abuse, you'll be so success beyond measures and these haters will envy your success without know the secret behind it was you growing a thick skin against what they say while being focused in your pursuit.

Developing a thick skin is one of the secrets of anger management. It has lot of benefits, but most don't know about it.

When people tell me they have anger issues, laugh within myself and say, "If only they know the cure is developing a thick skin and being emotionally detached from things/word."

Most times, I give them the solution and they come back thanking me for the help.

5 Likes

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Long one. I have actually achieved all I wanted on this forum and I'm grateful to Séun. So, I don't want to overstay my welcome to avoid giving every Tom, Dick, and Harry easy access to talking to me anyhow they want without fear.

I noticed something on this forum. If you overstay, you're doomed to be looked down on.

Banky W was here promoting his Ebutemeta song and when he made it, he had to run for his sanity.

Bet9ja owner was here and when he made it, he had to run to avoid kids putting their hands in his ass.

AlexReport made it, but he is still here reporting and for being here, Nairalanders look down on him a lot and call him names.

By the way, I haven't made it until I see myself in Heaven, then I know I have made it. Unfortunately, no single Nigerian is going to Heaven — we're all doomed for Hell because we're an evil nation.

It's better to be overrated than underrated. Too much availability, closeness, or lack of space breeds undervalue.

I hate having my products undervalued. Though, no one undervalues my products, except those who can't afford them.

This is one of the laws of 48 laws of power.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Who knows a giveaway thread on nl.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by okpalaAnambra: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Suicide has never crossed my mind and never will. The only time it did was when I was skinny as a kid and people made fun of me. I wanted to die because I was tired of those negative words.

Now that I'm muscular, well-traveled, healthy, young, and have money to enjoy life, you're talking about frustration. That's funny. Those days are gone. All I have left on Earth is enjoyment and impacting other people's lives positively and putting a smile on their faces.

I just shared my life story in a few sentence. Can you share yours, just for fun?

Is alright man.. Enjoy
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Abia1stS0N: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2020
come lets discuss about our next governor. Onye ala cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6171729/see-anointed-next-governor-abia

okpalaAnambra:

Is alright man.. Enjoy
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Oshoooo:
Ride on my boss no shaking. Haters can go to hell
chai I pity you, worshipping this idiot called ilegend

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
theophilusj31:
chai I pity you, worshipping this idiot called ileg.end

You used one of the words I talked about earlier. #Smile. No love lost, no love found, but progress continues for life and haters get entertained for now. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by solobrain(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wonderful write up boss iLegendd . cool

Don't deactivate now ooo, I and the rest people who are interested in your threads are not done skimming through them.

I once have anger issues, buh I had to talk myself out of it without assist from anybody, besides why should I be angry if I don't gain anything from it. Unless the anger go generate excess income cheesy and profit my life, it's not worth the stress.

All haters should know this.

"He/She who invest more time, energy and strength in (relationships, people etc.) Like your whole life depends on it, tends to loose more and feel depressed when things turn sour."

3 Likes

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
To me all dis things isn't necessary at all,,,,
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:
To me all dis things isn't necessary at all,,,,

You are right, but how do you quantify what is necessary for others?

I'll give you 5 reasons it's necessary for me and I want you to give me 5 reasons it's not necessary for me. Please, let's do this maturely without fighting.

1. The reason it's necessary is: I'm letting haters know how I'm taking advantage of them, so they can wise up and use their time wisely.

2. The reason it's necessary is: it will generate lots of views for the owner of the forum, Séun. The more views on Nairaland, the better rank Nairaland has on Google — which turns to profit for Séun.

3. The reason it's necessary is: I'm entertaining my haters, the depressed ones and the frustrated ones. As they are venting their frustrations on me, they feel some reliefs. Is mental relief not necessary?

4. The reason it's necessary is: I'm encouraging everyone to stop hating and focus on themselves because if they continue, someone will surely take advantage of their emotions — it may not be me, but someone surely will.

5. The reason it's necessary is: This is an indirect motivation, not just to haters, but people with anger issues to stay focused and be emotional detached from things to avoid depression.

It's more than 5, but let me stop here.

Now, it's your turn. Give me 5 reasons it's not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You are right, but how do you quantify what is necessary for others?

I'll give you 5 reasons it's necessary for me and I want you to give me 5 reasons it's not necessary for me. Please, let's do this maturely without fighting.

1. The reason it's necessary is: I'm letting haters know how I'm taking advantage of them, so they can wise up and use their time wisely.

2. The reason it's necessary is: it will generate lots of views for the owner of the forum, Séun. The more views on Nairaland, the better rank Nairaland has on Google — which turns to profit for Séun.

3. The reason it's necessary is: I'm entertaining my haters, the depressed ones and the frustrated ones. As they are venting their frustrations on me, they feel some reliefs. Is mental relief not necessary?

4. The reason it's necessary is: I'm encouraging everyone to stop hating and focus on themselves because if they continue, someone will surely take advantage of their emotions — it may not be me, but someone surely will.

5. The reason it's necessary is: This is an indirect motivation, not just to haters, but people with anger issues to stay focused and be emotional detached from things to avoid depression.

It's more than 5, but let me stop here.

Now, it's your turn. Give me 5 reasons it's not necessary.

Lol you saying we shouldn't fight crack me up grin,,,,,,,,

How will i fight you for what exactly ?,,,,,,,,,

I don't know you and you don't know me,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

I don't need to state any 5 reason,,,,,,,,,,

But as i said earlier,,, it isn't necessary at all,,,,,,,,,,

Nobody hates you ,,,,,,, and yunno dat this forum almost every body have savage response just because it's faceless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so you don't need to bring in any unnecessary emotions,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your business is your main priority so face it without been distracted by any body,,,,,,,,

Take this quote,,,,,,,,,,. "" Learn to observe not everything needs reaction,,"" wink

Even this people you're referring to might not give a Bleep ,,,,,,,they might just be catching cruise with your matter,,,,,,,,,,, wink,,,,,,,,,

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

Lol you saying we shouldn't fight crack me up grin,,,,,,,,

How will i fight you for what exactly ?,,,,,,,,,

I don't know you and you don't know me,,,,,,,,,,,,wink

I don't need to state any 5 reason,,,,,,,,,,

But as i said earlier,,, it isn't necessary at all,,,,,,,,,,

Nobody hates you ,,,,,,, and yunno dat this forum almost every body have savage response just because it's faceless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so you don't need to bring in any unnecessary emotions,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your business is your main priority so face it without been distracted by any body,,,,,,,,

Take this quote,,,,,,,,,,. "" Learn to observe not everything needs reaction,,"" wink

Even this people you're referring to might not give a Bleep ,,,,,,,they might just be catching cruise with your matter,,,,,,,,,,, wink,,,,,,,,,

C'mon, I'm disappointed in your reply. I only read the first 2 lines and skipped to the last line. I didn't like it because of too many commas and emojies. Didn't seem mature/professional to me, so I gave up.

I was expecting a list of 5 reasons, but my glance didn't capture any.

By the way, you tried with the few I read. Have a nice day, sir, and stay blessed.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by faithful2911(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture]

The truth is bitter, but I'll bluntly say it — as I always do. I want to expose myself.

If you're hating on me, just know the following truth:

1. You're making me more popular

2. With popularity comes my product (books, PayPal exchange, etc.) getting a better visibility and getting to more people

3. When the products get to more people, I make more money

4. When I make more money, I share more recharge cards, invest more, help more (offline), and buy more cool things (private info)

5. When I buy more things, I come back to flaunt 2% of them on Nairaland (only) to infuriate them

6. When I flaunt it or talk about it, the haters get angrier and jealous and this triggers them to talk

7. When they get angry and jealous, they become engrossed and addicted to me as they keep coming to all my threads to abuse thinking I'll reply or it will hurt me (no, it doesn't — and never will)

8. When they realize their abuses didn't hurt me, but it's making me even more popular and generating more fans and money than before, they get more jealous and depressed just because the person they hate so much is progressing so much

At this point, I can confidently say, "Frustration is not an achievement, depression is."

Now you've achieved your aim, "depression," it's time to commit suicide.

Drop your account number let me transfer you 200 Naira to buy sniper so you can go meet the demon, the man who made you harbor so much hatred for a man you can never see in real life.

Look at how you've wasted your precious time making another man successful with your jealousy. Aren't you a lazy youth? Isn't Buhari right?

To me, it's all a game to better my life financially and help more people read my books and improve their lives. To them, it's all about "bring that motherf*cker down," syndrome.

Remember this:

My fans are important
My haters are importanter
My clients are importantest

My fans generate me clients — my haters generate me more clients. So, in summary, I love my haters more, but love my clients the most.

I "may" end up sharing recharge card to one of my fans, one of my haters, and one of my clients in this post. I said "may," not "I will."

This thread is just for fun while "bluntly" telling you the truth so you can use your time wisely next time.

Unfortunately, I'm too addictive, so haters can't get enough. They're gon' hate for life and I'm gon' torment them for as long as I'm active on this forum.

Fortunately for them, my deactivation day is fast approaching. Then, they can have peace of mind from my torment and exploitation of their precious time.

I'm the definition of humility, arrogance, loud, calm, strategic, focused, serious, and at the same time, nonchalant/unbothered.

I'm the Devil that worships God and He blesses me through your precious time.

Time is money and money is fun and I'm using mine wisely.

I'm using my time to make money and I'm using my money to catch fun. What about you?

This post may offend, hurt, or motivate you, but remember, time na money and it's previous. You have less than 97 years left on Earth, so make a good use of it and put a smile on the face of your generation to come.

That's all and don't forget I'm not perfect (and never will be) — I'm just strategic, so don't try to be perfect, but focused and strategic, else, see the below quote awaits you.

Frustration is not an achievement, depression is.
Do you have a shorter version of this episode?
I only read the first sentence i was already bored.

Goodluck sha

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

C'mon, I'm disappointed in your reply. I only read the first 2 lines and skipped to the last line. I didn't like it because of too many commas and emojies. Didn't seem mature/professional to me, so I gave up.

I was expecting a list of 5 reasons, but my glance didn't capture any.

By the way, you tried with the few I read. Have a nice day, sir, and stay blessed.

bye have a nice day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
faithful2911:

Do you have a shorter version of this episode?
I only read the first sentence i was already bored.

Goodluck sha

No shorter version, but I have a shorter version on how to improve your spelling and punctuation.

Epistle, not episode. (Episode is for series of movies or actions, or events while epistle is series of literary texts.)

It's good luck, not goodluck. Goodluck is a name.

When writing the letter "I" use capital letter, not i, except it's iLegend.

So, there you have the shorter version. If it's not enough, you can purchase my book below to improve.

Good luck sha. At least, you've learned something today. I don't like leaving my frustrated haters empty-handed.

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shey na only you sabi get badmouth ni? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by theophilusj31(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

You used one of the words I talked about earlier. #Smile. No love lost, no love found, but progress continues for life and haters get entertained for now. Keep it up.
ilegend or whatever you call your yourself,first of all am glad you know that am one your haters, secondly I Think your problem is low self esteem,that why you come here doing your bruhahas seeking validation from people,it people like you that are selling expired fan-yogo on the street of Lagos,but you come here forming nairaland God,.. anyway I feel sorry for your so-called fans who lick your ass..yeye people
and thunder will strike you,if you qoute me

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
theophilusj31:
ilegend or whatever you call your yourself,first of all am glad you know that am one your haters, secondly I Think your problem is low self esteem,that why you come here doing your bruhahas seeking validation from people,it people like you that are selling expired fan-yogo on the street of Lagos,but you come here forming nairaland God,.. anyway I feel sorry for your so-called fans who lick your ass..yeye people
and thunder will strike you,if you qoute me

I read the first two lines and skipped to the last line that said, "Thunder blah blah blah."

Nice reply and keep it up. Stay blessed, dear.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tell us ilegendd, what do you do for a living?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
Tell us ilegendd, what do you do for a living?

Read all my 701 threads and you'll get the answer.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

So, there you have the shorter version. If it's not enough, you can purchase my book below to improve.
Do you have the PDF of this book?
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Read all my 701 threads and you'll get the answer.
Wow, that's going to be a heavy task for me shocked
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:

Wow, that's going to be a heavy task for me shocked

Yes, I don't like making things easy for people because easy-peasy makes Jack a dull boy.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes, I don't like making things easy for people because easy-peasy makes Jack a dull boy.
Okay, I have read some.
Perhaps you are a book writer, or you do some online business undecided
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:

Okay, I have read some.
Perhaps you are a book writer, or you do some online business undecided

You're right and that is as far as I can expose. Have it in mind that all I do are pure legal businesses — no single illegal one on my list, so be like me by being legal, but find youth path.

I have different online businesses, but I don't want to bore anyone with them or get into a situation where people will be asking me too many questions about them and if I ignore, they get angry and begin to abuse and hate on me.

You know, people hate being ignored when they ask a question. Sadly, I no longer entertain 98% of the questions that come my way — I just ignore them.
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
...As a kid, I repaired radios and TVs. As a teen, I repaired phones and laptops. As an adult, I'm a programmer/web developer, an author (even though I don't like being called an author), a bedroom expert and so on...
This is what I found, is that all you do?...
I also want to be a web developer, but I think I don't have what it takes undecided
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:

This is what I found, is that all you do?...
I also want to be a web developer, but I think I don't have what it takes undecided

I wish you luck if you take it up. YouTube won't disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I wish you luck if you take it up. YouTube won't disappoint you.
Oh thank you smiley
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by FahBuLous: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oga transfer anything wer u fit give put 4 dz account b4 ur boy die of hunger..
0241169058 Emmanuel.. WEMA BANK
Re: If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Ilegendd, I know you don't like questions, but do you have the PDF of that your book?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada / See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!! / Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.