Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly (5887 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2020
paul100:

So all those stomach fat tea and whatever they call it on Instagram na scam.

A BIG ONE, BUT IF YOU ARE LUCKY THE TEA WILL HELP YOU A LITTLE.... BASED ON UR BODY FAT THO.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by dukeprince50: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2020
k
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Fati please be my friend, let's just chat and talk. We possibly can not meet but I like your reasoning.. consider this and PM me.

sorry, my NL email is not working.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by SocialJustice: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Bloooody:
It's absolutely disgusting and a major turn off whenever I see a woman with a pot belly, If you can't afford waist trainer at least excercise angry
20 years and you don't have a flat stomach is very disgraceful
Early morning fool's rant.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bloooody(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Same thing if it's a man.

Like move your fat ass and hit the gym asap. Why would you be looking like a pregnant woman when you have two balls between your thighs? Be disgracing malehood and alpha males
Oga shut up
Men are naturally above women so theres no reason for us to work out.
We provide the money and house, so we must still exercise again?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Axmondthuglife: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Honestly don't know what to say.. To some extent I don't like it too.. But there are some factors.. Childbirth and the likes
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by GerraMeh74(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

sorry, my NL email is not working.
so there is no way else we can connect?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Palema007:
Funny enough Op may have a GP tank for a stomach. cheesy
And wat about u?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin am I fine?
That's Trevor Jackson nigga
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
virginprincess:
I have this feeling you are lieing, just tell me you are not the one.
Don't mind the liar, it's Trevor Jackson the actor
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2020
YomyFreestyle:
God didn't create anyone with a pot belly... Shawarma, Chicken, Ice cream, Pizza, Fufu and Eba all devoured at once on frequent dates/outings is the major cause (99.987654321%)
Nonetheless, a little exercise daily won't make it seem as bad as it always is but our ladies are too damn lazy to indulge in anything that'd make them lose even an iota of calories/fats
That's the truth, some Naija girls are damn lazy, very lazy set of people
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by dukeprince50: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's Trevor Jackson nigga
that's not Trevor nigga, I just browsed about the guy, he has beards
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's not Trevor nigga, I just browsed about the guy, he has beards
That was when he was young nigga, he acted Let it shine and superfly

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by paul100(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Same with some African men but you don't see any lady opening a thread about it.
�That true sha.Infact in general ,most africans both male and female hate working out.
I think about 85% of men with pot belly is because of alcohol and that pot belly make them to look like they are big in size.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by paul100(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

A BIG ONE, BUT IF YOU ARE LUCKY THE TEA WILL HELP YOU A LITTLE.... BASED ON UR BODY FAT THO.
Ok
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Lightangel65: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

yeah, I inherited the genes from ur lineages.
Can't you see I'm plumpy as your mama movin around with her floating belly like air foam...
Y wouldn't you said that... since ur skull bones are made of sack

rubbish

That doesn't change the fact you are still fat and ugly undecided
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by poiunt: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
If your mother has pot belly, you have no right to tell women what to do.

I am waiting for those men whose mother has flat stomach after giving birth to a village.

Visit https://Poiunt.com to watch short comedy skits
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

That doesn't change the fact you are still fat and ugly undecided
that doesn't change the truth which is ur skull bones are made up of sacks.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
GerraMeh74:
so there is no way else we can connect?
fb
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Lightangel65: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

You are still fat and ugly undecided
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

You are still fat and ugly undecided

and plumpy as your mama... still no brain cuz as I said earlier ur skull bones are made of sackz
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bloooody:

Oga shut up
Men are naturally above women so theres no reason for us to work out.
We provide the money and house, so we must still exercise again?

So you love looking like an everlasting pregnant woman? Your malehood is not working for you again that you'd gladly take up a pregnant female physique? Are you that confused?

Na wah for how some of you think.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
lefulefu:
well some ladies who like bigger glutes and lack it engage in different glute exercises.Sometimes too it might be the girl is too skinny and dat might be the reason she has a flat back.I remember seing one video where this female fitness youtube shared a before pic where she was a swimsuit model and she was very thin and looking anoxeric.Everything was just skin and her backside was looking shrunk in.she now showerd her current self and she was looking sexy.She had added some weight and her ass had gotten bigger and hips filled out.Her name is stephenie buttermore.u can check her videos and see for ur sef.But if a girl is normal weight and still has a flat ass then she can just do glute exercises.Having said that i dont girl should be worrying about not getting a big ass cos its not all naija guys who like women with azz.At least u see it here all the time were some guys give their disapproval for women with azz cheesy.So i believe if a lady doesnt have a big azz she should not stress over it cos she will meet a guy who prfer her that way.

If you're saying based on what men here say, then I disagree completely. Men on this forum are as confused as a rabbit in a carrot patch. They want ass and also don't want ass so we must have it at least small to satisfy their desires and subsequently get to chop their money grin grin

Glutes sounds interesting. I'll try to see some workout routines I could pick up and practice on.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

But you are still fat and ugly. I wonder are you really a girl or just a ball

ur nuts need to be screw up before it too late
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So you love looking like an everlasting pregnant woman? Your malehood is not working for you again that you'd gladly take up a pregnant female physique? Are you that confused?

Na wah for how some of you think.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

I hope you tucked in the kids
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

Yours are made up of expired fura and your alhaji's semen tongue
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you're saying based on what men here say, then I disagree completely. Men on this forum are as confused as a rabbit in a carrot patch. They want ass and also don't want ass so we must have it at least small to satisfy their desires and subsequently get to chop their money grin grin

Glutes sounds interesting. I'll try to see some workout routines I could pick up and practice on.
yea grin grin grin grin grin i am following by what some guys say in here that the physical appearance of a woman is not important to them that all they want is intellectual intelligence and inner beauty grin grin grin grin.
and talking about the glute exercise there is this female fitness youtuber called Shelley Darlington.She does a lot of glute exercise in her videos and looking at her she has a nice backside for a white girl.She used to be very very skinny from her before pics she has shown before.Her ass does not look like surgery cos it goes in equal proportion to her slim figure though the backside has increased compared to her before pics.She does a lot of glute exercise in her videos and she has quite a large number of female followership.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Sixfeetbelle: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2020
lefulefu:
yea grin grin grin grin grin i am following by what some guys say in here that the physical appearance of a woman is not important to them that all they want is intellectual intelligence and inner beauty grin grin grin grin.
and talking about the glute exercise there is this female fitness youtuber called Shelley Darlington.She does a lot of glute exercise in her videos and looking at her she has a nice backside for a white girl.She used to be very very skinny from her before pics she has shown before.Her ass does not look like surgery cos it goes in equal proportion to her slim figure though the backside has increased compared to her before pics.She does a lot of glute exercise in her videos and she has quite a large number of female followership.

I'll check her out.

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Lightangel65: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2020
fati2001:

ur nuts need to be screw up before it too late

You are still fat and ugly
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 12, 2020
YomyFreestyle:
God didn't create anyone with a pot belly... Shawarma, Chicken, Ice cream, Pizza, Fufu and Eba all devoured at once on frequent dates/outings is the major cause (99.987654321%)
Nonetheless, a little exercise daily won't make it seem as bad as it always is but our ladies are too damn lazy to indulge in anything that'd make them lose even an iota of calories/fats
if a guy notices his girlfriend is lazy and adding too much weight he can take the intiative and tell his girlfriend to follow him when he"s talking a walk in the evening.I not saying jogging..just taking a walk.Regular walking is another good cardio exercise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / How To Make Your Husband Happy. / HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.