Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] (11085 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Use your time for something else. Use your fingers to write a book and make money with it, forget about fingering for now.
ilegend ! ilegend hw many time have i called u?? stop following me around....the other day no be u finger our two sister when u was asking us to advice u whether to go buy fowl or to wait for their arrival..leav me ooh
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

You've already written. Don't worry writing more because I only assessed your definition based on the first one you posted. Later ones or modifications are void.
The winner must be a lucky guy, but I don try shaaa...
But before you go, remember to teach us How To Be Lazy And Still Rich — because that is your topic for the day cool....
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

The winner must be a lucky guy, but I don try shaaa...
But before you go, remember to teach us How To Be Lazy And Still Rich — because that is your topic for the day cool....

Okay.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
ilegend ! ilegend hw many time have i called u?? stop following me around....the other day no be u finger our two sister when u was asking us to advice u whether to go buy fowl or to wait for their arrival..leav me ooh

Alright.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Alright.
when again ar sharing airtime?? that is the only thing i like about u...every other thing about u is counterfeit.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
This thread is going to be interesting, imagine knowing How To Be Lazy And Still Rich, I go just quit school, lol grin grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

Being Lazy is when even the thought of making any effort makes you think of prospective excuses for why it isn't a good idea to do something. Also, there is high probability of these excuses being ridiculous cheesy

cry Bro leave this money for me na
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
candygist:

A lazy person is someone who doesn't make any effort at all.

Please edit this your post. I seriously need that card
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

cry Bro leave this money for me na
Don't worry, ilegendd have not announced the winner yet grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
ilegend ! ilegend hw many time have i called u?? stop following me around....the other day no be u finger our two sister when u was were asking us to advice u whether to go buy fowl or to wait for their arrival..leav me ooh

No vex o
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

Don't worry, ilegendd have not announced the winner yet grin

grin Okay. Let me be calming down na.. even if na 50/50 we share am I no mind bro
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by abeliver: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
The answer is Buhari

here's my number 07032xxxxxx
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

No vex o
shift !!dont allow me to finger u
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Okay. Let me be calming down na.. even if na 50/50 we share am I no mind bro
How can I be the winner if he is not satisfied with my answer? grin, The winner can be any one shaaa,
But make I go sleep abeg smiley
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Muna4real(f): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
kk but just imagine hw big my finger is while fingering u

Taaaa!
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
shift !!dont allow me to finger u

shocked Huh.. I cover my nyash with the precious blood of JESUS
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Raycelove: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

You made fun of people for dropping comments seeking for the 1k card. This showed that you were bigger than 1k. With this, I had to ask for your number to see if truly you are.

You dropped it, but I had to reduce it for insulting others. Las las, I just wanted you to end up going home with the least amount of card to let you know that it isn't good to talk down on innocent people.

somebody did this to in one of your previous thread. I already knew this what was you are going to do to her/him from the beginning , for talking down on people at first.

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Taaaa!
ordinary imagine u cannot.. why ar u shouting as if i stole ur umbilical cord? position joor
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

How can I be the winner if he is not satisfied with my answer? grin, The winner can be any one shaaa,
But make I go sleep abeg smiley

grin Sometimes him no dey do am by winner o, but anyhow sha remember me o
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

shocked Huh.. I cover my nyash with the precious blood of JESUS
which nyash? ar u covering, is it that slippers
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Sulele04(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
ilegendd
you are nothing but a junkie for the spotlight, i have been observing your threads for a while and all i see is a just an attention deprived clout chaser.
you have successfully fooled the gullibles i hail you on that IT IS IMPRESSIVE, you now have asslickers and slaves like xoly etc under your command, you have paid their slave price which is 1000naira now you can do with them whatsoever you wish.
I HAIL OH.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sulele04:
ilegendd
you are nothing but a junkie for the spotlight, i have been observing your threads for a while and all i see is a just an attention deprived clout chaser.
you have successfully fooled the gullibles i hail you on that IT IS IMPRESSIVE, you now have asslickers and slaves like xoly etc under your command, you have paid their slave price which is 1000naira now you can do with them whatsoever you wish.
I HAIL OH.
To slap you just day hungry me grin

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Kingnelson9: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

There is a mental twist in the post, so you may not understand what I truly have in mind.
no matter ur mindset,u already picture or see prostitution and surfing as lazy work,so using both to explain ur idea is wrong.kindly chose another format to make ur plan encouragin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sulele04:
ileg.endd
you have successfully fooled the gullibles i hail you on that IT IS IMPRESSIVE, you now have asslickers and slaves like xo.ly etc under your command, you have paid their slave price which is 1000naira now you can do with them whatsoever you wish.
I HAIL OH.

Thank you for all "your precious time" you've spent observing me. I'm truly worth observing, even though I don't know you from Adam. I do the opposite of what the society wants. Such a person deserves to be observed and you're not the only doing that — keep it up.

Stay blessed.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kingnelson9:
no matter ur mindset,u already picture or see prostitution and surfing as lazy work,so using both to explain ur idea is wrong.kindly chose another format to make ur plan encouragin

Okay.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
I want a woman to win this. Why?

Ever since I came to Nairaland, I have marginalized women, ignored women, but favoured men. All my books are in favor of men. All the free books I give, I give it only to men. Ninety eight percent of all the cards I have given since I started sharing cards in 2017 has been men.

Ninety nine percent of the PMs I have ever replied on this forum were men — I ignored the female ones most times.

Ninety nine percent of the abuses I have ever received on this forum were men — the people I was trying to help by teaching them about relationship, sex, and how to make money for free.

The highest money I have sent out on this forum (10k+ each) were to men.

Only a few female Nairalanders have benefited just 5k each from me privately, but the men are always bigger than that since I have a covenant of never sending women more than 5k except she's my sister, mom, grandma, or wife.

So, I have marginalized women on this forum for so long and this is why I want them to win most of my cards starting from 3 days ago after a guy I sent 1k card to his Glo line denied receiving it even though it was obvious he got it.

The women never deny — they're more honest and I have a soft spot for honest people. So, I'll either give this card to any female Nairaland (not the fake guys using f — I know to to catch fake) or the first commenter.

The above is the reason I'll always want women to win my cards from now onward. Though, men will still win, but not frequently.

Now you all know, so when you see me sending more cards to women, don't call me a woman wrapper, I'm more of a man wrapper — I'm just trying to pay back the marginalized with good.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Muna4real(f): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
ordinary imagine u cannot.. why ar u shouting as if i stole ur umbilical cord? position joor

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
I want a woman to win this. Why?

Ever since I came to Nairaland, I have marginalized women, ignored women, but favoured men. All my books are in favor of men. All the free books I give, I give it only to men. Ninety eight percent of all the cards I have given since I started sharing cards in 2017 has been men.

Ninety nine percent of the PMs I have ever replied on this forum were men — I ignored the female ones most times.

Ninety nine percent of the abuses I have ever received on this forum were men — the people I was trying to help by teaching them about relationship, sex, and how to make money for free.

The highest money I have sent out on this forum (10k+ each) were to men.

Only a few female Nairalanders have benefited just 5k each from men privately, but the men are always bigger than that since I have a covenants of never sending women more than 5k except she's my sister, mom, grandma, or wife.

So, I have marginalized women on this forum for so long and this is why I want them to win most of my cards starting from 3 days ago after a guy I sent 1k card to his Glo line denied it.

The women never deny — they're more honest and I have a soft spot for honest people. So, I'll either give this card to any female Nairaland (not the fake guys using f — I know to to catch fake) or the first commenter.

The above is the reason I'll always want women to win my card from now onward. Though, men will still win, but not frequently.

Okay ooo. since I am not a lady, I guess it's time to go to sleep tongue
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

Okay ooo. since I am not a lady, I guess it's time to go to sleep tongue

Definitely.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Muna4real(f): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Let me define a lazy person. A lazy person is someone who has refused to use his qualifications, talents, knowledge and other hidden potentials to generate income for himself. He also refuses to see opportunities to earn and will not grab any if he manages to see one. ILegend ,what's your own definition?
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Definitely.
Yeah, you are right, women should also benefit from you, but some of them are too shy to comment grin, isn't that a problem cheesy
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

Yeah, you are right, women should also benefit from you, but some of them are too shy to comment grin, isn't that a problem cheesy

Women don't like looking cheap, so that's why. It's ego. You may be shocked some (m) we see that win my cards may be women. Who knows? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!!