Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] (11080 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay, but you can trust me

So, choose one of the girls you want to get the 800. After choosing, I'll send you your 200.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Baba no food for lazy man,,,,,grin

Who's deceiving who grin

You're referring to yourself as a lazy man,,shey whenever you wanna write yaa book don't you think,,?,,,, Can a lazy man think?,,,

For the case of prostitute you think say nah for bed dey determine if she's lazy or not?,,,grin

Your point aren't valid at all ,,,,,,,, grin

As a man you must always have it at the back of your mind dat you must work before eating,,,,,,,wink

Even if a very rich man becomes a lazy man he later turn into a poor man,,,,,wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:
Baba no food for lazy man,,,,,grin

Who's deceiving who grin

You're referring to yourself as a lazy man,,shey whenever you wanna write yaa book don't you think,,?,,,, Can a lazy man think?,,,

For the case of prostitute you think say nah for bed dey determine if she's lazy or not?,,,grin

Your point aren't valid at all ,,,,,,,, grin

As a man you must always have it at the back of your mind dat you must work before eating,,,,,,,wink

Even if a very rich man becomes a lazy man he later turn into a poor man,,,,,wink

Nice points, but not too convinced yet.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abeg, make una wait make I go drink garri. I have not eaten since morning.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Jacqueline22(f): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ilegendd
Any hating for the day?
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Rules7: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
One can be lazy with your boxers on the bed writing articles. My card been a long time
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Raycelove: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Examples of lazy peoples are Ilengendd, Dangote, Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Bill gate , Jeff bezos , Zukerberg. etc They only work once in while and leave their slaves(workers, consumer s) to make money for them.
That's the type of lazy person I want to become so help me God.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Done drinking garri cuz money no dey. The hunger over here is too much. I eat only once a day or twice.

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Ilegendd
Any hating for the day?

Lol.

No, today is fans' day. #NoHatersAllowed.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Raycelove:
Examples of lazy peoples are Ilengendd, Dangote, Otedola, Mike Adenuga, Bill gate , Jeff bezos , Zukerberg. etc They only work once in while and leave their slaves(workers, consumer s) to make money for them.
That's the type of lazy person I want to become so help me God.

Me I wan be like dem too and I strongly know I will by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Raycelove: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Me I wan be like dem too and I strongly know I will by God's grace.
Amen .
grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Who is a lazy person? The best definition gets 1k recharge card.

A lazy person is someone who cannot embrace a new habit,investment idea or work ethic untill they've been traumatized by the positive results it has on someone else.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Jacqueline22(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

No, today is fans' day. #NoHatersAllowed.

Lol
You know you get a lot of haters
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Adekunle813: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are a Lazy man

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Lol
You know you get a lot of haters

Not really, they are fans who didn't get the attention they deserved from me, so they are angry with me — not that they hate me. If I just cooperate with them, you'll see them heaping praises on my head.

Sadly, I won't cooperate. Lol. I'm too stubborn.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Adekunle813:
You are a Lazy man

Exactly.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you sure you won't do what a certain guy did in my previous thread? He made fun of people getting card on my thread as if he was too big for it, but when I told him to drop his number to get 1k card he did. After sending, he refused he got it just to look as if he is too big for it. I hate such liars. In fact, hate dishonest people — especially when it comes to money.

What I'll do in your case to make sure what happened last time doesn't repeat itself is to send you 200 Naira, then YOU'LL choose one of the below female Nairalanders to get the remaining 800. I don't trust most Nigerian men anymore.

Torie8
Muna4Real
ChizzyPresh
Preshieben
Bunnae

I'll remove your number when the transaction is over.

Okay, I choose Chizzypresh
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
A Lazy Man Is Someone Who Does Not Want To Do Anything To Earn Money. ilegend, Am I Rice?
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Let me reveal one of my garri drinking recipes. I have different types.

I get a Spirite and add salt to it to turn it to energy drink/drip.

I put groundnut inside the drink go make it even stronger.

I use the energy drink as water and pour a tin of milk inside the garri and I'm good to go.

Now, go and do your research to know what all these give in the body.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
A Lazy Man Is Someone Who Does Not Want To Do Anything To Earn Money. ilegend, Am I Rice?

No, you are beans and stew.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice points, but not too convinced yet.

Hmmmm,,,, seems you want more ,,but I'm don't like typing,,,,,( or let's say i don't have any other points grin)

But you and i know dat we must work as a man,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay, I choose Chizzypresh

Let me send your 200. Chizzy will redeem hers privately.

Modified: Sent.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Omoh, sleep don dey catch me. I thought this garri will give me energy, but it's inducing sleep.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Muna4real(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you sure you won't do what a certain guy did in my previous thread? He made fun of people getting card on my thread as if he was too big for it, but when I told him to drop his number to get 1k card he did. After sending, he refused he got it just to look as if he is too big for it. I hate such liars. In fact, hate dishonest people — especially when it comes to money.

What I'll do in your case to make sure what happened last time doesn't repeat itself is to send you 200 Naira, then YOU'LL choose one of the below female Nairalanders to get the remaining 800. I don't trust most Nigerian men anymore.

Torie8
Muna4Real
ChizzyPresh
Preshieben
Bunnae

grin grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by QuinieR(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Done drinking garri cuz money no dey. The hunger over here is too much. I eat only once a day or twice.
I no understand you o
You are drinking garri but you dey share money
Shey your own ritual no fit spend the money ni grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Let me send your 200. Chizzy will redeem hers privately.

Modified: Sent.
I received it
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Sheriffusoro(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

A lazy person is someone that knows what to do to make money or progress but rather choose not to do it or procrastinate's doing it. Instead he or she decides to put his time and energy into sometime else that might or might not be lucrative.....
If this my definition no win this airtime then u b scam.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Omoh, sleep don dey catch me. I thought this garri will give me energy, but it's inducing sleep.
Oga i de always follow ur thread bumpa to bumpa....
E don tey, no be 2day.
Yet, only 100 recharge card... U no fit dash me.
Na waoo .
Abi na only me get badluck for ur side ni ..
Local man don tire o
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

A lazy man can be described as someone who works with a slack hand.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.

Some people are fervent in spirit but slothful in business whereas some others are diligent in business but not fervent in spirit. If you are naturally lazy, you need supernatural healing, because laziness is a disease that can kill the body Therefore, detest it with everything in you.

It's mind blowing when I see people with complete hands and legs begging on the streets for food, that is the highest level of laziness. Begging? No,No man with a healthy state, physically or mentally should be seen begging.

They keep giving excuses of no job, bad country economic and so on, even if the country is like that Create a job if no one offers you one; you have the ability to create things.

I have seen a 10year old boy struggle for himself in the streets and have seen older people with no disability physically sit and beg for money. I got inspired by that little kid and vowed within me never to be slothful in my life. Whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all diligence

This is a little word to someone out there, be diligent, been lazy or idle should not be an option.

Happy Sunday sir

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuinieR:

I no understand you o
You are drinking garri but you dey share money
Shey your own ritual no fit spend the money ni grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by CallMeAthena(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Who is a lazy person?

A Lazy person is he who can't do anything because he is undecided on what works for him or what he needs to do.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Torie8
Muna4Real
ChizzyPresh
Preshieben
Bunnae

this are ur other account, , , we ar bigger than this rubbish nah....u could not fulfil ur promise to the guy, , , its realy bad......imagin, u still want to withheld the remaining card........comon 1k card u couldn't send

this made me to believ that those account claiming they receive ur card ar urs as well
its really bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office / I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.