Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] (11074 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. I have read this line from a certain book. It's true.
it's quote
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by WallStreetfx(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

I received it, thanks smiley

You are an unlazy man why do you collect the card? sebi u dey abuse all those elders jumping to the thread because of 1k. Money can do anything in this life that's why money turn some graduates to unlazy people working for extraordinary lazy people like bill gates.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by WallStreetfx(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
A lazy person is a person who doesn't want to work for money, he wants money to work for him.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
this are ur other account, , , we ar bigger than this rubbish nah....u could not fulfil ur promise to the guy, , , its realy bad......imagin, u still want to withheld the remaining card........comon 1k card u couldn't send

this made me to believ that those account claiming they receive ur card ar urs as well
its really bad

Bro, what you said @ the bolded is a lie.. Last week I received 1k card from the guy.. the guy you were referring to is probably a scammer.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Bro, what you said @ the bolded is a lie.. Last week I received 1k card from the guy.. the guy you were referring to is probably a scammer.
what made me believe that u ar not ilegend2
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
what made me believe that u ar not ilegend2

Lol. I don't really know how to confuse you on that, but try to believe me bro
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. I don't really know how to confuse you on that, but try to believe me bro
as i am finding it difficult to believed ?
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
as i am finding it difficult to believed ?

Lol. Calm down bro. Happy Sunday btw
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. Calm down bro. Happy Sunday btw
same to you, if u meant well for me.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay, I choose Chizzypresh

Wow
Thanks for choosing me
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
it's quote

Yes, but an author used it.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Let me send your 200. Chizzy will redeem hers privately.

Modified: Sent.

Received
Thanks dear
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuinieR:

I no understand you o
You are drinking garri but you dey share money
Shey your own ritual no fit spend the money ni grin grin

Mind game.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes, but an author used it.
may be...why do u deducted 800 frm that guy #promisecard in order to withhold it..in the name if sending it to females account which is also ur account
...ilegend we ar going to protest for you....#returnd our card..# fulfil ur promise....#endcunny
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sheriffusoro:

A lazy person is someone that knows what to do to make money or progress but rather choose not to do it or procrastinate's doing it. Instead he or she decides to put his time and energy into sometime else that might or might not be lucrative.....
If this my definition no win this airtime then u b scam.

And you think your definition is better than others? Even if you end up winning, I'd rather announce someone else for involving the word "scam."
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Oga i de always follow ur thread bumpa to bumpa....
E don tey, no be 2day.
Yet, only 100 recharge card... U no fit dash me.
Na waoo .
Abi na only me get badluck for ur side ni ..
Local man don tire o

It's all about luck. When I was in secondary school, coming from an oil producing community in Rivers state, most of my classmates, the ones wey I sabi book pass, even my younger brothers and sisters were using scholarships, except me. They get paid for going to school, except me.

I cried, but kept moving. University days came and the story changed. I was the only one who had a merited scholarship to study abroad.

So, did you see how the story changed? In summary, there is nothing like bad luck, but TIME.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Kingnelson9: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
so for ur mind u think or feel that prostitution and onine jobs are lazy or for lazy people?
no nah,rethink and change ur headline pls, kos those hustle are not for lazy people and there is really no food for the lazy
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:

A lazy man can be described as someone who works with a slack hand.
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.

Some people are fervent in spirit but slothful in business whereas some others are diligent in business but not fervent in spirit. If you are naturally lazy, you need supernatural healing, because laziness is a disease that can kill the body Therefore, detest it with everything in you.

It's mind blowing when I see people with complete hands and legs begging on the streets for food, that is the highest level of laziness. Begging? No,No man with a healthy state, physically or mentally should be seen begging.

They keep giving excuses of no job, bad country economic and so on, even if the country is like that Create a job if no one offers you one; you have the ability to create things.

I have seen a 10year old boy struggle for himself in the streets and have seen older people with no disability physically sit and beg for money. I got inspired by that little kid and vowed within me never to be slothful in my life. Whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all diligence

This is a little word to someone out there, be diligent, been lazy or idle should not be an option.

Happy Sunday sir

Hmm. This has the potential of winning, but I reserve my comment. Not convinced yet.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Muna4real(f): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
this are ur other account, , , we ar bigger than this rubbish nah....u could not fulfil ur promise to the guy, , , its realy bad......imagin, u still want to withheld the remaining card........comon 1k card u couldn't send

this made me to believ that those account claiming they receive ur card ar urs as well
its really bad

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. This has the potential of winning, but I reserve my comment. Not convinced yet.

kiss Wow.. I'm speechless. Still observing though
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
may be...why do u deducted 800 frm that guy #promisecard in order to withhold it..in the name if sending it to females account which is also ur account
...ilegend we ar going to protest for you....#returnd our card..# fulfil ur promise....#endcunny

When a man wins without talking down on other men, I give in full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Muna4real:

What is this one saying? undecided
am saying am gonna finger u tonight
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you sure you won't do what a certain guy did in my previous thread? He made fun of people getting card on my thread as if he was too big for it, but when I told him to drop his number to get 1k card he did. After sending, he refused he got it just to look as if he is too big for it. I hate such liars. In fact, hate dishonest people — especially when it comes to money.

What I'll do in your case to make sure what happened last time doesn't repeat itself is to send you 200 Naira, then YOU'LL choose one of the below female Nairalanders to get the remaining 800. I don't trust most Nigerian men anymore.

Torie8
Muna4Real
ChizzyPresh
Preshieben
Bunnae

I'll remove your number when the transaction is over.
Lolzzz
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:

its really bad

Yes, they are mine. Lalásticlala, Seûn, and Myñd44 are also mine. I hope you're happy now.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

When a man wins without talking down on other men, I give in full.
stop giving an excuses , u dnt av the money to send thats all
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
And how is it his account??

You lost your senses..
Go find it sad
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes, they are mine. Lalásticlala, Seûn, and Myñd44 are also mine. I hope you're happy now.
u caN wash those u can....there's a trade going on now here in romancland...i think ur name is mention, go and check what they ar talking about u...and u ar here proving it....change bro but not like apc
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Preshieben:
And how is it his account??

You lost your senses..
Go find it sad
someone is out there waiting to finger u tonight..with a dirty fingers
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
CallMeAthena:
A Lazy person is he who can't do anything because he is undecided on what works for him or what he needs to do.

Crisp and sweet, but not convinced yet.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u caN wash those u can....there's a trade going on now here in romancland...i think ur name is mention, go and check what they ar talking about u...and u ar here proving it....change bro but not like apc

Anywhere my name is mentioned, just know that it's meant to be mentioned. You can't gain popularity on this forum and go drama-free. There must be accusations and it's fine with me as long as it generates me more fame and clients.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you sure you won't do what a certain guy did in my previous thread? He made fun of people getting card on my thread as if he was too big for it, but when I told him to drop his number to get 1k card he did. After sending, he refused he got it just to look as if he is too big for it. I hate such liars. In fact, hate dishonest people — especially when it comes to money.

What I'll do in your case to make sure what happened last time doesn't repeat itself is to send you 200 Naira, then YOU'LL choose one of the below female Nairalanders to get the remaining 800. I don't trust most Nigerian men anymore.

Torie8
Muna4Real
ChizzyPresh
Preshieben
Bunnae

I'll remove your number when the transaction is over.
Remove my number
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Remove my number

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.