Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] (11078 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and get 1k card. Mention the name of the network. You're not the winner, I haven't announced the winner, but I just want to send you 1k card.
You didn't fulfilled the promise shaaa,
But thanks.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Anywhere my name is mentioned, just know that it's meant to be mentioned. You can't gain popularity on this forum and go drama-free. There must be accusations and it's fine with me as long as it generates me more fame and clients.
it seems as if u ar enjoying it..kk fine, do u think buhari is enjoying his own fame?? what about the curse they ar rendering on u
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

You didn't fulfilled the promise shaaa,
But thanks.

You made fun of people for dropping comments seeking for the 1k card. This showed that you were bigger than 1k. With this, I had to ask for your number to see if truly you are.

You dropped it, and I saw the hypocrisy, so I had to reduce it for insulting others. Las las, I just wanted you to end up going home with the least amount of card to let you know that it isn't good to talk down on innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
it seems as if u ar enjoying it..kk fine, do u think buhari is enjoying his own fame?? what about the curse they ar rendering on u

Curses? Did I scam anyone? If yes, then the curses will work, but if no, there is nothing to worry about.

Have a nice day.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Curses? Did I scam anyone? If yes, then the curses will work, but if no, there is nothing to worry about.

Have a nice day.
even the day is not nice...whats the nice for?
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kingnelson9:
so for ur mind u think or feel that prostitution and onine jobs are lazy or for lazy people?
no nah,rethink and change ur headline pls, kos those hustle are not for lazy people and there is really no food for the lazy

There is a mental twist in the post, so you may not understand what I truly have in mind.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
I went out to buy wine, came back and ate garri and I'm feeling sleepy again. It's either I'm lazy or I'm pregnant. Period. I'm such a broke jobless man. I need a 10k job — even if na teaching job make I manage am.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

It's all about luck. When I was in secondary school, coming from an oil producing community in Rivers state, most of my classmates, the ones wey I sabi book pass, even my younger brothers and sisters were using scholarships, except me. They get paid for going to school, except me.

I cried, but kept moving. University days came and the story changed. I was the only one who had a merited scholarship to study abroad.

So, did you see how the story changed? In summary, there is nothing like bad luck, but TIME.
Ok oo .
Thank u my oga... God go increase u wella...
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Who is a lazy person? The best definition gets 1k recharge card.

Being Lazy is when even the thought of making any effort makes you think of prospective excuses for why it isn't a good idea to do something. Also, there is high probability of these excuses being ridiculous cheesy
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
I went out to buy wine, came back and ate garri and I'm feeling sleepy again. It's either I'm lazy or I'm pregnant. Period. I'm such a broke jobless man. I need a 10k job — even if na teaching job make I manage am.
Pregnant ? ..
My oga u de make me laugh ooo..
How i wish i have the money, i for give u..
U deserve it..
God go bless me one day
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
‏‏

L - Lie

A - Aimlessly (without any)

Z - Zeal (for)

Y - Yourself
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Pregnant ? ..
My oga u de make me laugh ooo..
How i wish i have the money, i for give u..
U deserve it..
God go bless me one day

Hahaha. I'll gladly collect it. I don't reject money except it's blood money or from crime.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Have a nice day.
Oga don't mind anyone who insult u on NL oo
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by candygist: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Who is a lazy person? The best definition gets 1k recharge card.

A lazy person is someone who doesn't make any effort at all.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mehn, the kind of rain falling here right now eh, I'm scared. The flood is coming so fast over here in Rivers state.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Oga don't mind anyone who insult u on NL oo

I no even get their time. I only engage them just for the fun of it.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Being lazy is

1:Sitting with food in your mouth but not wanting to chew it.

2:Feeling thirsty but not getting up to take water.

3:Sitting in front of television but not wanting to open your eyes and watch TV.

4:Your alarm ringing in the morning and you can hear it but you're too lazy to get up and turn it off.

5:Your phone ringing but you don't pick it up because you are too lazy to speak.

These are some of the things I can think right now. I'll probably add more in the future according to my experiences, because I am a very lazy guy grin grin...
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Tony142: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
If no one wins the card, I'll send the 1k card to the first commenter.

Well, being lazy do not mean u are not working, u can be working hard and still be lazy

There is different between been busy and been productive

"Being lazy is when u are busy but not productive" - Tony142
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
ilegendd, please announce the winner undecided
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:
ilegendd, please announce the winner undecided

No, sir.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

No, sir.
grin grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. I'll gladly collect it. I don't reject money except it's blood money or from crime.
GOD go bless me one day.
And i will surely bless u.
Make i die if i no bless u .. (am just a student now)
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Lekan239(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Okay, but you can trust me
wow, can't believe you still crying for the card after your first comment
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Muna4real(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
am saying am gonna finger u tonight

Lol. You lie.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

No, sir.
grin grin,
If you are not convinced yet, I may write more definitions grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by LegendAnselm: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. You lie.
kk but just imagine hw big my finger is while fingering u
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
ilegendd, do you need more definitions? grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:

grin grin,
If you are not convinced yet, I may write more definitions grin

You've already written. Don't worry writing more because I only assessed your definition based on the first one you posted. Later ones or modifications are void.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Meedon: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:
ilegendd, do you need more definitions? grin

E don do.

Taink you.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Juliusmomoh: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

I no even get their time. I only engage them just for the fun of it.
The break wey u talk say u de go... Please am speaking unbehalf of your fan's " PLEASE DON'T GO ".. . E get why.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

You've already written. Don't worry writing more because I only assessed your definition based on the first one you posted. Later ones or modifications are void.
Chai grin, I don finish grin
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
kk but just imagine hw big my finger is while fingering u

Use your time for something else. Use your fingers to write a book and make money with it, forget about fingering for now. One step at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.