Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Think As A Man! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think As A Man! (5614 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2011
Tosin is riding PEar dicks hard! Hmm.
Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator:

At least she's conversing like a real woman unlike the rest who are being emotional as if they are on period (that is bleeding). angry

Like you?
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I dont have to smile to be seen @ night.

Actually you do! Embrace the skin you are in, you insecure skank.  grin
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2011
MzDarkskin
Azzhole, you come over to nigerian thread all the way from jamaica just because your skinny dirty azz have being bleeped and dumpd and those jamaica men are not even finding you attractive again in your miserable is that why you come over here condemn your jamaican men over african men to get unknown 190 dick? you sucks at Bleep and go dig bananas into that your wide stinking thing u called punny if you're Hot cos you can't get real dick thru NL
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2011
Chima, f-u-c-k-i-n-g baboon,
Mrs, Chima:

Like you?

Stop quoting me, I'm allergic to your types! I will rather converse with most demeaned w-h-o-r-e in the world than converse with you.

* spits oh her faces and clicks on the ignoring button on her*
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator:

I don't wanna know your bibliography woman! I'm not a negro - as that term came from the word slave. My people never underwent through slavery. We are Cushites not Bantus like you! But then debating with you while be like talking to a blank wall. You don't anything about nilotes, bantus, cushites or the rest. I'm not here to educate your ignorant a.s.s so believe what you gotta believe. I have my ways you have yours. I have curly hair, you have steel wired kinda hair, I'm fair in term of skin color you are more like a charcoal literary. Why I'm CUSHITE while you are a BANTU.

AVOCATOR, ARE YOU THIS DUMB? There are hundred/thousands of Bantus living in East Africa, Bantus make up he biggest of "negro types" population wise! You were WORSE than slaves, as your history has provoked a group of ppl who deny their blackness and claim to be the ones who despised them the most. What happened in Darfur is not an isolated event. You say curly hair? HARHARHAHRHAHRHAR! CHILD, there are Jamaicans who are more Arab/Indian than you and they wear green,red, and gold banners DECLARING their love for their blackness. You are probably 1/8 IF EVEN Arab. Do not play yourself. Cushite and not Bantu? Cushite is not even a damn ethnicity dumb arse! It pertained to a goddamn kingdom which had West African presence. They have found Cushitic dialects that are similar to those of ancient West African nomads. Dumb clat. And I am charcoal? HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN WHAT THE NATIVES OF EAST AFRICA LOOK LIKE? YOU ARE AN IDIOT! My hair is straight because it has been processed. I am 1/4th Coolie Indian, but how does that make me any special?
Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator:

Chima, f-u-c-k-i-n-g baboon,
Stop quoting me, I'm allergic to your types! I will rather converse with most demeaned w-h-o-r-e in the world than converse with you.

* spits oh her faces and clicks on the ignoring button on her*

You spits like a biatch. Gay much?
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

MzDarkskin
Azzhole, you come over to nigerian thread all the way from jamaica just because your skinny dirty azz have being bleeped and dumpd and those jamaica men are not even finding you attractive again in your miserable is that why you come over here condemn your jamaican men over african men to get unknown 190 manliness? you sucks at bleep and go dig bananas into that your wide stinking thing u called punny if you're Hot cos you can't get real manliness thru NL

This is getting gooooooooooooooooooood. grin

Let me get a cup of tea and some snacks.  cool
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima
As For you, your hole as already expired after getting married, so take dat thing dat is as wide as DSTV dish away from here.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

MzDarkskin
Azzhole, you come over to nigerian thread all the way from jamaica just because your skinny dirty azz have being bleeped and dumpd and those jamaica men are not even finding you attractive again in your miserable is that why you come over here condemn your jamaican men over african men to get unknown 190 manliness? you sucks at bleep and go dig bananas into that your wide stinking thing u called punny if you're Hot cos you can't get real manliness thru NL

btch, Jamo men are all over me here in the states. If I want one, I point and they come. BATTY HOLE I MAKE THE DECISIONS AND CALL THE SHOTS when it comes to who I date. I am not some h0e a$s nigga who hasn't left my country but imitate what I see on the t.v. and internet. btch stop talking to me, like I said you are a non-factor and I dont have time for btch niggas. AND if my punny stink, it aint half as bad as the hairy bush btches u Bleep with in the slum with your cubic zirconia wearing a$s.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2011
Mzdarkskin
A slut like you who have being fcukked and condemned several times al over the street of jamaica have nothing reason to tell me here. Take dat cheap dirty punny back to jamaica pls.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

AVOCATOR, ARE YOU THIS DUMB? There are hundred/thousands of Bantus living in East Africa, Bantus make up he biggest of "negro types" population wise! You were WORSE than slaves, as your history has provoked a group of ppl who deny their blackness and claim to be the ones who despised them the most. What happened in Darfur is not an isolated event. You say curly hair? HARHARHAHRHAHRHAR! CHILD, there are Jamaicans who are more Arab/Indian than you and they wear green,red, and gold banners DECLARING their love for their blackness. You are probably 1/8 IF EVEN Arab. Do not play yourself. Cushite and not Bantu? Cushite is not even a damn ethnicity dumb arse! It pertained to a goddamn kingdom which had West African presence. They have found Cushitic dialects that are similar to those of ancient West African nomads. Dumb clat. And I am charcoal? HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN WHAT THE NATIVES OF EAST AFRICA LOOK LIKE? YOU ARE AN ! My hair is straight because it has been processed. I am 1/4th Coolie Indian, but how does that make me any special?

I'm laughing at the fact that you think you are better than Eritreans, Somalis and even Ethiopians? Like I said I'm not denying my African heritage but I don't share any bond with your species aka the other deep Africans. I share a bond with Egypt, Moroccan, Tunisia and e.t.c . I am an African (to shut you the f-u-c-k up) but I am a cushite blended with some Arab heritage. Is that hard to comprehend? ? smiley

What's with this yaba yaba essay?  cool
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

btch, Jamo men are all over me here in the states. If I want one, I point and they come. BATTY HOLE I MAKE THE DECISIONS AND CALL THE SHOTS when it comes to who I date. I am not some h0e a$s nigga who hasn't left my country but imitate what I see on the t.v. and internet. btch stop talking to me, like I said you are a non-factor and I dont have time for btch niggas. AND if my punny stink, it aint half as bad as the hairy bush btches u bleep with in the slum with your cubic zirconia wearing a$s.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious!
Re: I Think As A Man! by 197(f): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I dont have to smile to be seen @ night.

KNOCK OUT  grin  grin  grin

Mzdark please take it easy

You have to see this [flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2s6q0xpjws[/flash]
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Mzdarkskin
A slut like you who have being fcukked and condemned several times al over the street of jamaica have nothing reason to tell me here. Take dat cheap dirty punny back to jamaica pls.

btch I live in America. Atleast my "LovePeddler a$s" lives here. Broke btch. Going around asking for chicks niggas already have with your lame arse. You was all over me the other day and because I called you out for illiteracy now you want to from style me out. Beef jerky lookin a$s nigga.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2011
Mzdarkskin
Ofcos what do i expect you to say? i know jamaican are all over you right there in states but in your so fcukkin mind, you're a lonely slut who can't get a dick only for you to come over to NL to advertise dat WIDE thing u called punny of yours.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2011
Be Right Back People! cool
Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2011
LMAO@BEING MARRIED MEANS MY HOLE IS EXPIRED!

You hear that ladies? If you are married your hole is expired. Tosin, call your mother and tell her she should have swallowed.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Mygoldie(f): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Mzdarkskin
Ofcos what do i expect you to say? i know jamaican are all over you right there in states but in your so fcukkin mind, you're a lonely slut who can't get a manliness only for you to come over to NL to advertise dat WIDE thing u called punny of yours.

Tosin Tosin,biggie belle, Tosin wanted to born again, why you sounding harsh,you use to be a good boy.no follow Ereataa abeg,na wa sef undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator:

I'm laughing at the fact that you think you are better than Eritreans, Somalis and even Ethiopians? Like I said I'm not denying my African heritage but I don't share any bond with your species aka the other deep Africans. I share a bond with Egypt, Moroccan, Tunisia and e.t.c . I am an African (to shut you the f-u-c-k up) but I am a cushite blended with some Arab heritage. Is that hard to comprehend? ? smiley

What's with this yaba yaba essay?  cool

Deep Africans? Nuff said. This conversation is OVER OOOO!!!!  grin grin grin

Advocator:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious!

Lol happy to be of service  grin grin
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2011
MzDarkskin
Moreso, i believe your skinny azz hole is of no use for the jamaica men again, they even prefer to hide their GANJA in ur stinking thing you called PUNNY now cos you are once a street slut in kingston and since you can't get a guy to ask you out there is that the reason why you would come over to NL and starting pleading for dick, LovePeddler?
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2011
Like I said I'm not denying my African heritage but I don't share any bond with your species aka the other deep Africans. I share a bond with Egypt, Moroccan, Tunisia and e.t.c . I am an African (to shut you the f-u-c-k up) but I am a cushite blended with some Arab heritage. Is that hard to comprehend? ?

you know i'm always happy to point you to relevant threads.

want me to link you up right now?
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2011
MzDarkskin
Your stinking punny are so full of cobwebs so its of no use for men but for male dogs to fcukk whenever they are Hot lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by 197(f): 12:38am On Mar 06, 2011
Tosin i would mind the way i talk if i were u

I sincerely dont like the words ure using tonight

you need to go 2 bed ( im asking u politely to watch your words )
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2011
MyGoldie
I no dey follow advocator o! but my dat skinny thing named mzdarkskinny wil be mentioning my name whenever she and advocator are beefin, wondering why she's so obsessed wit ma name?
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2011
@tosin, it took you two replies to say the same thing? You are dumber than a blonde btch.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2011
Abeg warn dat street dog you called mzdarkskin to mind her business, why she go dey call my name in her beef?
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

MyGoldie
I no dey follow advocator o! but my dat skinny thing named mzdarkskinny wil be mentioning my name whenever she and advocator are beefin, wondering why she's so obsessed wit ma name?

I wasn’t beefing with mzdarkskin nigga, I was conversing with her on the adult term & if I insult her I’m on the joking lane.

And insulting her girl becus she mentioned your name, ayo man imagine I have to keep up with emotional chicks who mess up my topic and insult my prada every time! They are chicks we should let them have their weakly moment.

I think the chick you are insulting is the coolest chick in this topic! So be easy on her. Get the annoying ones.
Re: I Think As A Man! by kaymoney2(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2011
Am now coming to that conclusion that Nairaland is meant for both
Guru, Epa, garri, Akara and beans human beings so instead of riff raff talking any how
to you its better for one to stay off and come online once every week etc
angry shocked shocked
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2011
tpiah!:

you know i'm always happy to point you to relevant threads.

want me to link you up right now?

I don't understand you.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2011
Having said that, peace everyone. Yall need to calm down too.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Mygoldie(f): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2011
oh really? you took a chill pill?na wa sef^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . / . / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.