Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Think As A Man! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think As A Man! (5615 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator:

I wasn’t beefing with mzdarkskin nigga, I was conversing with her on the adult term & if I insult her I’m on the joking lane.

And insulting her girl becus she mentioned your name, ayo man imagine I have to keep up with emotional chicks who mess up my topic and insult my prada every time! They are chicks we should let them have their weakly moment.

I think the chick you are insulting is the coolest chick in this topic! So be easy on her. Get the annoying ones.

@Advo. you and I both know we insult each other but at the end of the day, altho we may catch a few feelings it is all good in the end. Tosin? I thot he was kewl but h0es will be h0es and that goes for men and women. He is still searching for that one line that will get a few laughs in with his tack head self.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2011
Advocator
I don't even know dhat silly azz called mzdarkskin before? but i was only wondering why is she mentioning my name in here beef, tell me how did nigeria and jamaica relate?¿¿ I don't know maybe she use my name to masturb4te sometimes cos i'm confused right now.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2011
the only thing that links Jamaica and Nigeria is the slave trade, not me and yew with your Tinky Winky gay a$s.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:53am On Mar 06, 2011
Mzdarkskin
Shut d fcukk'd up and don't even sounds like someone who's trying to be cool cos you sound so senseless before and i don't even except dat shitt from you. look, girl don't see me as a gentle dude cos you don't even sound as a reasonable fellow in the first place, scum
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Mzdarkskin
Shut d fcukk'd up and don't even sounds like someone who's trying to be cool cos you sound so senseless before and i don't even except dat shitt from you. look, girl don't see me as a gentle dude cos you don't even sound as a reasonable fellow in the first place, scum

Is this bush pidgin? tongue
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2011
Fukk slave trade, girl, thats history or do they let you know that they are trading slaves here on NL, lunatic
Re: I Think As A Man! by 197(f): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2011
Tosin you are still on it undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Fukk slave trade, girl, thats history or do they let you know that they are trading slaves here on NL, lunatic

smh. u are too du.mb to comprehend.
trying to figure you out is like trying to master the concept of quantum mechanics!
you are confusing and I am beginning to question your relevance.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2011
If i type in ebonics doesn't mean your senior brother can speak good english better than i do, nit.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

If i type in ebonics doesn't mean your senior brother can speak good english better than i do, nit.

Crack babies! Creation of God, but the one thing I'd support the abortion of. ^^^ like that one.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 12:59am On Mar 06, 2011
Mzdarkskin
Shut up and get your skinny azz out of here, here isn't www.jamoland.com, slut.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2011
What is this street slut of jamaica still draggin about here?lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2011
and this ain't www.ineedsomecrack.net either.  tongue
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2011
B1tch, here belongs to nigerians so desperate whorez to get a man from jamaica are not even welcome here after there are forum for jamaica ppl too.
Re: I Think As A Man! by 197(f): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WNFD0kbzps&feature=related[/flash]
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2011
Dumbskull^
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:07am On Mar 06, 2011
MzDarkskinny
Lets be realistic for once, besides how many times do you masturb4te with my name a day cos they way you were screamin my name tonight really hypnotized me lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

B1tch, here belongs to nigerians so desperate whorez to get a man from jamaica are not even welcome here after there are forum for jamaica ppl too.

you just "sonned" your own ignorant self. Funny when a foreigner calls some of you out, all you can do is cower in a corner and talk about how much
we dont belong on here. You own this site? ok then fck off. I'd never masturbate, esp. after seeing a mug like yours. You look like a decayed road kill.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2011
Where's that jamaican street slut who's desperately looking for a man here?¿¿
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2011
Subscribing undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2011
Glad you're back, you just keep silent for sometimes now, hope u don't just try to exit yourself to go w4nk wit my name?lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Where's that jamaican street slut who's desperately looking for a man here?¿¿

she is cleaning the steel toe timberland boots she extracted from your fish a$s.  tongue
you lost about two pages ago. Give it a rest.

you diss the man and now you want to beg for his friendship? you think reality forgot about your crusade to
call him out the other night? desperado.
Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2011
LMAO@DECAYED ROAD KILL

I just had a visual of that raccoon smeared on HIGHWAY 22!
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2011
Mzdarkskinny
But why are you obsessed with my name tonight? u want me to get u laid?smh! i don't fcukk holes where ratz took as their shelter lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by seedord247(m): 1:21am On Mar 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

she is cleaning the steel toe timberland boots she extracted from your fish a$s.  tongue
you lost about two pages ago. Give it a rest.

you diss the man and now you want to beg for his friendship? you think reality forgot about your crusade to
call him out the other night? desperado.

why would you be wasting your precious time talking too someone that what given birth through Oven.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima hole is as wide as DSTV dish, go and cook for mr.chima, dumbfuk lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@DECAYED ROAD KILL  

What is the point of imagining when you can look at this nigga's profile picture?  grin grin

*yawns @ toss-salad-son* you can't just take your death with honor? why scramble about? Go away.

Good point seedord. tongue
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2011
Seedord, who release you from d zoo?lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@DECAYED ROAD KILL  

I am gonna give you and Mr> Chima a free ticket to come see my thunderous dunks soon. . .
Re: I Think As A Man! by seedord247(m): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2011
Death how do you rise up again? join your ancestors baboon
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 1:24am On Mar 06, 2011
MzDarkskinny
Where are you going to? go to w4nk wit my name again? ur silly way aint pure, slut lol
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

MzDarkskinny
Where are you going to? go to w4nk wit my name again? your silly way aint pure, slut lol

Someone actually gave birth to and claim you? undecided
i cry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn! / Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.