Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Think As A Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think As A Man! (5605 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I Think I Am A Misogynist. / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
You can f-u-c-k around if you are single, get them b-i-t-c-h-e-s for all we care but once you are attached to a chick that cares about you (or you care about her contrariwise) then the least you can do is keep your remaining virginity for her. An insecure man is the only batty boy that will shove himself a step ahead to cheat on an innocent woman that cares about him and satisfies his urges [ sexually, mentally, emotionally and e.t.c]. At least that women deserves the least loyalty and fidelity from you! if you can't control you disgusting urge of dipping your thing in any kitty then be honest with her and let her go.

That's my two cent for today. & It goes to the cheating milksop, sissy, fairies homosexuals.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Ethiodime: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
claps)

the best topic u posted so far i'm , we are proud of you. smiley
Re: I Think As A Man! by Pweety4me(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2011
When will u stop? did u sign a contract to beef constantly?jeez chill out.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

wink wink
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
Ethiodime:

claps)

the best topic u posted so far i'm , we are proud of you. smiley

I don't know if I should thank you or not.  grin
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

Either you don't understand English or you haven't read my topic.  Where am I beefing with anyone, lost creature I'm advising FYI. Read and understand the topic, before you comment next time. undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
Avocado you are just trying. . .TRYING, to be a controversial member.
All things are not for everybody. Quit trying to hard.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

wink wink

Do you get paid for cheerleading miss charcoal ?  Is that your only purpose in life! Agreeing with a person who have an understanding problem says alot about you. smiley *shakes his head*
Re: I Think As A Man! by Mygoldie(f): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
who is Advocator?na wa sef. undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2011
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Avocado you are just trying. . .TRYING, to be a controversial member.
All things are not for everybody. Quit trying to hard.

*sighs*

I'm actually training the lost dogs through words NOT to cheat on their gfs or wives in this topic and you are here yapping s-h-i-t?
I don't try charcoal looking chick, I act on codes and if you don't like that then suck my n-u-t-s.  grin
Re: I Think As A Man! by Pweety4me(f): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Either you don't understand English or you haven't read my topic.   Where am I beefing with anyone, lost creature I'm advising FYI. Read and understand the topic, before you comment next time. undecided

Maybe if u stop speaking the hood-rat dirty language then i would consider reading ur stinky post!

STOP TRYNA TO LOOK FOR ATTENTION WITH UR NONSENSE OK!!
Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
The things people will say for attention.  Sighs.  I guess all of those "hoes" aren't stacking on shit huh?  

I digress.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Do you get paid for cheerleading miss charcoal ?  Is that your only purpose in life! Agreeing with a person who have an understanding problem says alot about you. smiley *shakes his head*

Maybe so, but I damn sure ain't gonna pay you for ryding me.

@avocado, how about you get your head from in between Tosin's legs and come @ me with original *ish
 tongue
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

who is Advocator?na wa sef. undecided

Advo is a being you can't have, that's FACT. Unless it's a one night stand and you are willing to pay for everything. grin
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Advo is a being you can't have, that's FACT. Unless it's a one night stand and you are willing to pay for everything. grin

soliciting s3x/p0stitution is illegal. . .even online tongue
Re: I Think As A Man! by Mygoldie(f): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Advocado pear,is that how you roll nigga?
begging for s3x from E-people? are you that s3x starved?na wa sef.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mrs. chima - I knew you would visit every topic that I post. Is there a day you will not contribute in a topic made by a dude looking for an attention like you are claiming? I charmed you to be peak I assume but like I said before you are not my cup of tea so stay away.

Pweety4me - You commented on a topic you never read yet you have the guts to criticize it? What a despicable v-a-g-i-n-a you are.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

soliciting s3x/p0stitution is illegal. . .even online tongue

LOOOOOL, I don't prostitute, these b-i-t-c-h-e-s run to me cuz they know that I'm cool to the capital C. grin Now ---

Enough with the talking clean my d-i-c-k like you ought now. Its not a begging, it's a demand. grin
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mzdarkskin
eh! are you truly Mz.Charcoal? na wa o!
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

Advocado pear,is that how you roll nigga?
begging for s3x from E-people? are you that s3x starved?na wa sef.

Plz don't speak English Nigerian to me, I'm not Nigerian! In other words, you are not making sense!
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
I love how ppl are stealing my avocado (pear) name.  wink cheesy

Anyway AdvoGATO, i think you got the point now that nadie is feeling you.
clean yer dick eh? *grabs box of gloves, clorox bleach and pack of razors*  tongue
Re: I Think As A Man! by Mygoldie(f): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Plz don't speak English Nigerian to me, I'm not Nigerian! In other words, you are not making sense!

come gain,Mr tonronto,na wa sef.

Advocado mess. undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I love how ppl are stealing my avocado (pear) name.  wink cheesy

Anyway AdvoGATO, i think you got the point now that nadie is feeling you.
clean yer manliness eh? *grabs box of gloves, clorox bleach and pack of razors*  tongue

Looool, hey that wasn't the way you were cleaning my anaconda, the past two weeks! Now I suggest you to kneel down like a good girl and satisfy my Mr.junior.  grin

[b]Jokes aside, [/b]why do you aside with others, even when you know that I'm right. is it your way of sounding like a bad girl or something?  
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
Who are these ppl who stays in Yaba claiming to be in yankee?, i don tire for NL o!
Re: I Think As A Man! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Looool, hey that wasn't the way you were cleaning my anaconda, the past two weeks! Now I suggest you to kneel down like a good girl and satisfy my Mr.junior.  grin

[b]Jokes aside, [/b]why do you aside with others, even when you know that I'm right. is it your way of sounding like a bad girl or something?  

Anaconda? is that what you call it? *grabs bifocals and refers to non-vertebrae animal book*, from the looks of it *peers at the microscopic specimen*, it seems you have what is called Earth worm! Yep, brown spots and all. Why do I aside with others? please don't question me until you master English/grammar. You say you are not Nigerian and you live in Canada, I just PRAY to God you are not West Indian!
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

come gain,Mr tonronto,na wa sef.

Advocado mess. undecided

Haha am I the only one who don't understand this piece of meat?  cool
Re: I Think As A Man! by Mygoldie(f): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2011
Advocator:

Haha am I the only one who don't understand this piece of meat?  cool

do you live behind yaba?close to the left hand side of yaba left?na wa sef undecided undecided
Re: I Think As A Man! by MrsChima1(f): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
Avocado,

If I hurt you by any means, please forgive me. Truth hurts and it shall set you free. cool
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
Almost 85% of romance section members are living overseas eh!

Thunder go strike una paleh nyansh for those lies.
Re: I Think As A Man! by Advocator: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Anaconda? is that what you call it? *grabs bifocals and refers to non-vertebrae animal book*, from the looks of it *peers at the microscopic specimen*, it seems you have what is called Earth worm! Yep, brown spots and all. Why do I aside with others? please don't question me until you master English/grammar. You say you are not Nigerian and you live in Canada, I just PRAY to God you are not West Indian!
Women always underestimate things that they can't have. Continuing, enough with the scene direction, we are not in a movie ayo. And stop day dreaming you will never touch my Joystick let alone swallow my sperm. Kapish --- continuing, YOU are making fun of my English (hahahahaha what an irony). Anyways to trip you from cloud nine, I don't really care who you side with, that is not much of an importance to me, you are nothing but an online robot on my side skank.

Yes I live in Toronto, I run it, And I'm not a Nigerian nor am I west Indian, I'm half Eritrean and half somali for f-u-c-k sake, put that in your underdeveloped brain.
Re: I Think As A Man! by xxTosinvillexx: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima is another attention seeker, abeg go cook for mr.chima jwo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! / Woman With Super Gigantic Backside Spotted Dancing At A Ceremony (video) / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality?