Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (7189 Views)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by inioluwa95491: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
prior podium is done.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
You have a big problem, you will just wake up and decide to post rubbish angry...

3 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hey guys, you may not see me on Nairaland again. I'm saying "may."

I want to appreciate Seun for this platform, my haters for making me popular for free, my fans for being there for me, and my clients all around the world for buying my books and making me a millionaire while I sleep.

God will surely bless all of you beyond the way he is blessing me.

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

I want to appreciate Seun for this platform, my haters for making me popular for free, my fans for being there for me, and my clients all around the world for buying my books and making me a millionaire while I sleep.

Peace out!
Bye
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Raycelove: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Peace out!
You are going no where . Stay with us till the end of this year at least. And don't deactivate your account, posts and thread if you are going to leave us. sad

You once said , in the next 2/3 years you would turn your threads to a book or something else , I can't remember again.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Emmypure: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
mother fucker chasing clout.

2 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tony142:
boss, if any female hater come and attact u on this thread, just use that water cain in between your legs to flog her naughty yansh cheesy
Are you serious?
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Peace out!
create another thread for this nauu..
so I'll give you a nice befitting sendforth since you don't want to stop joking.

2 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Peace out!
you were on the right path before but the internet has a way of man a ma childish when he has too much free time.

you should stay off the internet for a while and think about your recent actions. that would let you reorganize yourself, perspectives and human relationship.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
BlewLemon:
you were on the right path before but the internet has a way of man a ma childish when he has too much free time.

you should stay off the internet for a while and think about your recent actions. that would let you reorganize yourself, perspectives and human relationship.
Yeah, you are right, internet is sometimes toxic if you are not careful lipsrsealed
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Preshieben:
Are you serious?

yes, i am serious, but it is only for ladies above18yrs of age, since u are still 14yrs of age u are not qualified cheesy
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Peace out!
Thank you
Please illegendd dont leave us now
We still love you
We always like your post
You always entertain us on nairaland
You are our best entertainer
See if you will leave we are going to miss you alot even your haters
And we really appreciate all from your effort,books,airtime etc
When you are leaving pls let us know.
Am your fans and i am always there for you.
blessedboy

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by qwertyboss(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd [Picture]

Since yesterday night, I decided to stay nakéd thoughout today.

I slept nakéd.
I showered nakéd.
And I'm cooking beans nakéd.

Fans and haters, please, explain how I should cook this beans nakéd without letting pepper touch the sweet fat rod.

What recipes do I need to make the beans sweet? In fact, explain how I should cook it. Thank you.
bagger!
see your reflection for that shiny pot
ilegend turn bagger
Chai who do you this, who you offend...
from : look at the nonsense am eating today to unclothedness life, hope say you no hit street very soon like this...
you Don they go small small...
Chai grin
iLegendd:
Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd [Picture]

Since yesterday night, I decided to stay nakéd thoughout today.

I slept nakéd.
I showered nakéd.
And I'm cooking beans nakéd.

Fans and haters, please, explain how I should cook this beans nakéd without letting pepper touch the sweet fat rod.

What recipes do I need to make the beans sweet? In fact, explain how I should cook it. Thank you.
bagger!
see your reflection for that shiny pot
ilegend turn bagger
Chai who do you this, who you offend...
from : look at the nonsense am eating today to unclothedness life, hope say you no hit street very soon like this...
you Don they go small small...
Chai

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Creeza(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by qwertyboss(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:
First stage is done.
guy go marry... your matter of eating and cooking any how Don tier Nairalanders... since you Don retire for posting how guys go hussle online make... baba go marry
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by davididenyi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:
No hater on my thread today. Why? Please, haters, if you're around gather let's pray and eat this small one first. With God all things are possible. I'll leave the chicken for you. I'll buy another fowl tomorrow. I don't like being greedy when eating with my haters.
When ever a poor man eat chicken,
either the chicken is sick or the man is sick,
Bross come again

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by femi4: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2020
iLegendd:
No hater on my thread today. Why? Please, haters, if you're around gather let's pray and eat this small one first. With God all things are possible. I'll leave the chicken for you. I'll buy another fowl tomorrow. I don't like being greedy when eating with my haters.
High calories everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Girls To Avoid Dating / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.