Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 (9225 Views)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Mayng01(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmann001:

Its easier said than accepted...my main guyz elder bro has a 4 big pharmacy stores at akure.(you shld know how the revenue flows na)....he also wanted a working class lady just for the personality...sh is a very clean banker..

He buyz every big needed food stuffs at home..bag of rice,tin tomatoes cartons, beans,garri, big oil, detergent, etc...and still drops 4k daily for food.

Can you believe that the day he failed to drop it.a working class banker wife..gave him food with one meat citing money not enough..and couldn't put enough stew for the small house help of the house...that day.gen had issues and he called repairer home DTS house he spent all his money at hand.. Cuz he doesn't return with money except food money...

Bro u no may not get money rich dix guy.....has three cars..built 3commercial houses at akure,(Igbo's guy from Enugu state). Has up to 15 sales persons..on a daily revenue of 200k...

But that small attitude vexed him and he confronted the i-too sabi wife..who started doing logic.. Dt day ,he hated the lady..and 3months later they were divorced cuz the lady refuses to apologise say he is the man and shld regularly provide for family...

The lady earns 90k from the bank!
You had better ignore him, cos he will still defend this

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I guess she's AS just like you and you've possibly tried given birth but the child's genotype keeps being SS leading to aborting the babe.. Kindly just tell us the reason so we learn if I'm not correct, afterall you're using another moniker you're not known with.. I hope my request be granted wink

Guy, change your profession
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by okpalaAnambra: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Access1125:

Guy, change your profession
How please?

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Access1125:
Hello everyone. I am very regular here but opened this account for this singular purpose. I never believed I will go this route; However, I am open and hoping to meet the person here.

I am fully and gainfully employed Engineer and educated to master's degree level, 5ft9in, weighing 85kg, 38 years and from Anambra State. I have no child and recently divorced from my partner of 6 years as result of genuine irreconcilable differences. I am actually a fun person to be with, but currently looking for that person that will re-ignite that bit of me once more.

I am hoping to meet an educated, smart, intelligent and a gainfully employed lady that will sweep me off my feet once more. I am not the richest, but I can provide for my family to the best of my ability

Please if you are the person, I pledge my love and loyalty, do get across so we can turn my HOUSE into a HOME together as its becoming too lonely/big for me

With Love from me

Please I would prefer someone in Nigeria, not abroad. Preferably Port Harcourt or Lagos.

Lots of love
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Access1125:

Please I would prefer someone in Nigeria, not abroad. Preferably Port Harcourt or Lagos.

Lots of love

Sisisioge is your lady smiley

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
hresso:

is your lady smiley

For the last time, be guided. Dont let me open my book of expletives on you biko. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
sisisioge:

For the last time, be guided. Dont let me open my book of expletives on you biko. Thank you very much!

Msteeew...

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Yxxx: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by prophetfire: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
sisisioge:

Lordko, I honestly do not have your time. All those names calling won't help me forget that you lied against an innocent girl that she was chasing you despite not doing so. To what end?.By the way, which of your friends have I sold my harlot market to before? Abi its you? See why I mentioned your small mind? End of discussion here biko, I hope you find peace some day...cheers little man grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Na waoohhh. So some of you guys actually take what we do here on Nairaland seriously. I am surprised. I just try to catch fun but I don't take it too personal.. Make una take am easy na

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 2:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I'm talking of intimacy, since you both are mutually cordial with each other, to the extent of her interest in your love life, or is she a lesbian and was found out? Since all other options for reasons is obviously exhausted.

Nope, not a lesbian. We can't be intimate again as that will amount to wasting each other time. It's been 6months we spoke to each other last
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by shugasofttouch: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
karkinase:

I love ur response thou...its shows ur diplomatic stance on issues if need arises..
Truth be said if only intending couples would concentrate on what are the bringing to the table. I.e what they are contributing to the success of the marriage rather than what they would gain from the marriage, the better cause this would reduce the rate of divorces. Selflessness in relationships builds it strong.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by shugasofttouch: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Truvel:
Btw Men & Women Who Are Liabilities? D Liabilities In Women Are Far Higher Dan D Liabilities In Men.
This days the way men run after working class ladies and also begging for money is crazy except you ain't in this world.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
shugasofttouch:
This days the way men run after working class ladies and also begging for money is crazy except you ain't in this world.
As 4 Doze Running After Working Class Ladies, There Could Be Some Reasons 4 Dat. 1. It Could Be Dat D Guys Earning Won't Be Enough To Cater 4 Both Of Dem So, He May Need A Lady Who Would Also Be Supportive No Matter How Little She May Be Earning. 2. Some Guys Don't Like Idle Ladies Neither Do I Like Idle Ladies Too. As 4 Doze Guys Begging 4 Money, I Think Dey Are Rare But It's In Nairaland Dey May Be Doing So. Why U May Rarely See Ladies Beg May Be Because Of Their Influence Over Men, Yes. E.g A Lady May Go Out With #100 & Come Back With #4000 & Gifts Like Shawarma, Icecream & Other Things Home, Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LegendAnselm: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
sisisioge:

madam stay cool...dont give a bad altitude here

many people ar recomending u because u ar good to go...why ar u planning to play bad here.....i think i need u also....make a choice now...me or access?

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by sisisioge: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
LegendAnselm:
madam stay cool...dont give a bad altitude here

many people ar recomending u because u ar good to go...why ar u planning to play bad here.....i think i need u also....make a choice now...me or access?

Zenith is preferable. Although GTB too is trying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LegendAnselm: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Zenith is preferable. Although GTB too is trying grin grin grin
haha thats a bad choice u made,

have a rethink, ,

am really serious

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by omotola90(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are very very stupid. Infact see eh, next time you mock any lady because she's in her 30s and single eh, that 30, you won't see it. If 30s is too old, then you won't experience it naw... Animal.
it's not up to that sis... Let's believe in God for the best... Wonder how we fight in a social forum though

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by omotola90(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
You're AS? The more reason you need to stay away from that bittered evening newspapers. She's SS undecided
and bros.... Let love lead ok... Let's be morally "nice" To each other... Age difference isn't a barrier towards anything

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by omotola90(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
QuinieR:
Dear poster
Post pictures first let me see something

But do pple really meet their spouse on nairaland,jst curious
Well, I wish you well in your searching
it's a digital world,one can meet his or her soulmate anywhere.... If and only if certain criteria are met. Moral life(matters to we Africans), financial strength, health matter, religion differences(though doesn't matter to some) and general way of life...

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
omotola90:
it's not up to that sis... Let's believe in God for the best... Wonder how we fight in a social forum though
Don't mind some silly guys

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LINTUNE(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are very very stupid. Infact see eh, next time you mock any lady because she's in her 30s and single eh, that 30, you won't see it. If 30s is too old, then you won't experience it naw... Animal.
this is too much, lol...u should be matured enough to let it slide..

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LINTUNE(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Did I lie about your genotype? How did I use it to mock you? No be you post am for NL? Did anybody send you? Bleep outta here with your victim mentality. Reverse psychology does not work on me undecided
hmm..guy easy, in as much as the gal de Bleep up a times, na woman she be o, they will always pretend to have strong heart like we men, but their hearts always weak and feeble..bro reduce ur trolling on this gal, make e no fall into depression, u wont gain anything making her to feel bad about her health condition....peace..

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by shugasofttouch: 12:21am On Mar 12, 2021
karkinase:

I love ur response thou...its shows ur diplomatic stance on issues if need arises..
Thank you. So sorry for replying just now so so busy I am really sorry

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by shugasofttouch: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
macho44:
Nne, ayam ur CUCUMBER, biko use me grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by shugasofttouch: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
karkinase:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by shugasofttouch: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iogobenz:
lol this Buea nga.
Na for UB you learn all this one or na for wusai ehhh?
Naija don spoil you finish undecided
The pride of a woman is being financially independent.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Access1125:
Hello everyone. I am very regular here but opened this account for this singular purpose. I never believed I will go this route; However, I am open and hoping to meet the person here.

I am fully and gainfully employed Engineer and educated to master's degree level, 5ft9in, weighing 85kg, 38 years and from Anambra State. I have no child and recently divorced from my partner of 6 years as result of genuine irreconcilable differences. I am actually a fun person to be with, but currently looking for that person that will re-ignite that bit of me once more.

I am hoping to meet an educated, smart, intelligent and a gainfully employed lady that will sweep me off my feet once more. I am not the richest, but I can provide for my family to the best of my ability

Please if you are the person, I pledge my love and loyalty, do get across so we can turn my HOUSE into a HOME together as its becoming too lonely/big for me

With Love from me

Thank you all. Just to bring update on my aforementioned topic. I met a wonderful 32 years old lady, a working class and we did our wedding around March 2021. We have a daughter and our son &hopefully the last will be born soon.

Thanks to all that commented on this topic and a big hugs to the women that established contact with me. I need not to mention the names.

I met my wife on Nairaland via this topic

Cheerz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened / Do You Miss Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.