Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 (9222 Views)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by macho44(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
StacyO:

mmmmm,
Are you interested in his ADVERT?
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Bitch or no bitch.
Did I have any business with him on this post?
I made my comments and went to bed.
Only for that disaster to begin insulting me.
I've spoken to God already. Time will tell.

I don't understand you. You spoke with your God to destroy someone's life because he offended you, what type of God do you serve? shocked

5 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by macho44(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
bcomputer101:

You are very wrong with your view.
I'm married to a working class lady. And I bless God that this is one of my best decision. She has been so supportive in every ways. Within 3years of marriage, we have achieved more than our imagination.
Dear brother, please don't every marry a lady that's not working. Unless you are financially buoyant to set her up with a sound business.

Marry your class
Bros u no lie. Nothing kills a man faster than being entangled with a LIABILITY
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by macho44(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
hresso:

I don't understand you. You spoke with your God to destroy someone's life because he offended you, what type of God do you serve? shocked
E shock u? That's a VIOLENT Christian, and u suppose know the kain Church he or she dey attend

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
macho44:
E shock u? That's a VIOLENT Christian, and u suppose know the kain Church he or she dey attend

Osonobua o!
Which church I beg?
So my people don turn oyinbo's religion to dark magic .
Chai! shocked

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by macho44(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
hresso:

Osonobua o!
Which church I beg?
So my people don turn oyinbo's religion to dark magic .
Chai! shocked
Na today e start?

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by ceeceeuwa: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blackmann001:

Siblings family is different from husband.....most good working wives hate their husband...

Women that cater and assist family are the struggling one..huzlers..not really paid working ladies....schooled paid working ladies..only want to marry,they hate their husbands
Fallacy of hasty generalization! How many working class women have you met?

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Dollar10k: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
3 Es = Earn, Easy, Everyday > $100 daily with this course which will give you access to our Done For You Trading Signals Group.

Even Newbies are Succeeding with this.

Don't ignore this Unique Opportunity.

When you register on this course, you will have access to our trading signals and you will start earning daily through trading.

Start here:
https://www.udemy.com/course/beginners-guide-to-cryptocurrency-trading-on-binance/?referralCode=1C66B9149708DC8DE0A8

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Encounter261(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:
Hello everyone. I am very regular here but opened this account for this singular purpose. I never believed I will go this route; However, I am open and hoping to meet the person here.

I am fully and gainfully employed Engineer and educated to master's degree level, 5ft9in, weighing 85kg, 38 years and from Anambra State. I have no child and recently divorced from my partner of 6 years as result of genuine irreconcilable differences. I am actually a fun person to be with, but currently looking for that person that will re-ignite that bit of me once more.

I am hoping to meet an educated, smart, intelligent and a gainfully employed lady that will sweep me off my feet once more. I am not the richest, but I can provide for my family to the best of my ability

Please if you are the person, I pledge my love and loyalty, do get across so we can turn my HOUSE into a HOME together as its becoming too lonely/big for me

DM Me on my facebook maybach.cruz

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by RightToReject(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
hresso:

Sisisioge

You don't seem to have a good intention for Access1125.

@Access1125, beware of who they recommend for you or who may DM you because this forum has the largest congregation of opportunists and harlots, active and retired, in Nigeria, and STDs like HIV don't show for face. Wear your discerning cap and silently look here, or elsewhere, for a woman of virtue who possesses the material things you need in a wife since such is your main need. This tactics you have employed will likely leave you with an option of a pretentious woman choosing you as a husband, which doesn't end well. Put yourself in a position where you'll be the one to choose a woman you'll make a wife and get in touch with her without this kind of display, because in the end, it's majorly your sacrifices that will sustain the marriage. So, you've to go for a woman who possesses the immaterial things/values that are worth the sacrifice, not some opportunistic elements who'll ruin you even in abundance.

8 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by properties4sale: 4:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Chii59:

Personally if I must date a divorcee, I must hear from his ex wife. To avoid stories that touch.
Good thing he has no children but it still sounds fishy.
Why did he get divorced ?
Why can't he approach ladies within his locality?
Very very important.
aunty go an sit down one place. Why commenting if u not interested? All this evening newspaper no go let person rest

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by sisisioge: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2020
RightToReject:

You don't seem to have a good intention for Access1125.

@Access1125, beware of who they recommend for you or who may DM you because this forum has the largest congregation of opportunists and harlots, active and retired, in Nigeria, and STDs like HIV don't show for face. Wear your discerning cap and silently look here, or elsewhere, for a woman of virtue who possesses the material things you need in a wife since such is your main need. This tactics you have employed will likely leave you with an option of a pretentious woman choosing you as a husband, which doesn't end well. Put yourself in a position where you'll be the one to choose a woman you'll make a wife and get in touch with her without this kind of display, because in the end, it's majorly your sacrifices that will sustain the marriage. So, you've to go for a woman who possesses the immaterial things/values that are worth the sacrifice, not some opportunistic elements who'll ruin you even in abundance.

Lordko...you had to quote me to advise him despite not even contributing to the thread or attend to the mention of my moniker? Are you truly interested in advising the OP or still witch hunting the women folk? You have lied before against a babe that sent you CV that she was toasting and chasing you to marry her until you were bursted and deactivated your Lordko moniker. Now you decided to advise OP by quoting me to get me provoked. Whew! Your sickness is really beyond your small mind grin grin grin grin

@ OP find your own go front, let Lordko not deliberately look for fight to derail your thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2020
sisisioge:

Lordko...you had to quote me to advise him despite not even contributing to the thread or attend to the mention of my moniker? Are you truly interested in advising the OP or still witch hunting the women folk? You have lied before against a babe that sent you CV that she was toasting and chasing you to marry her until you were bursted and deactivated your Lordko moniker. Now you decided to advise OP by quoting me to get me provoked. Whew! Your sickness is really beyond your small mind grin grin grin grin

@ OP find your own go front, let Lordko not deliberately look for fight to derail your thread.

cheesy grin
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by RightToReject(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2020
sisisioge:

To harlots and opportunists, truth means a lie and will always give an unwavering support to their ilk, that's understandable. More so, to them a moniker on ban means a deactivated moniker. Truth hurts. Lol. Well, I didn't quote you, I quoted the person, possibly your alternative, who recommended a bad market like you to the OP.

By the way, a conscientious proponent and practitioner can't be a party to the witch-hunting of an opposite gender; I only loathe harlots in particular and opportunists in general. I doff my hat to all conscientious men and women always.

Direct your further mention to small-minded and frustrated people like you.

5 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by sisisioge: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2020
RightToReject:

To harlots and opportunists, truth means a lie and will always give an unwavering support to their ilk, that's understandable. More so, to them a moniker on ban means a deactivated moniker. Truth hurts. Lol. Well, I didn't quote you, I quoted the person, possibly your alternative, who recommended a bad market like you to the OP.

By the way, a conscientious proponent and practitioner can't be a party to the witch-hunting of an opposite gender; I only loathe harlots in particular and opportunists in general. I doff my hat to all conscientious men and women always.

Lordko, I honestly do not have your time. All those names calling won't help me forget that you lied against an innocent girl that she was chasing you despite not doing so. To what end?.By the way, which of your friends have I sold my harlot market to before? Abi its you? See why I mentioned your small mind? End of discussion here biko, I hope you find peace some day...cheers little man grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2020
RightToReject:

Smh.
Guy go and take your pills sir.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2020
I see love in the air cheesy grin

RightToReject and Sisisioge

Na so coogar and shollypopz start grin

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by sisisioge: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2020
hresso:
I see love in the air cheesy grin

Sisisioge

Na so coogar and shollypopz start grin

Please be guided. I didn't want to complain about being mentioned here in the first place. Look how you have given a cretin an opportunity to attack me without provocation. Let it end pls...I do not have the energy to carry on a silly banter with the aszzhole biko!

3 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2020
sisisioge:

Please be guided. I didn't want to complain about being mentioned here in the first place. Look how you have given a cretin an opportunity to attack me without provocation. Let it end pls...I do not have the energy to carry on a silly banter with the aszzhole biko!

Tales by moonlight.
You and that guy might end up being lovers.
Na so e dey start grin

E sha ma ta mi oge si wa lara o..
Mr and Mrs lordko grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by sisisioge: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2020
hresso:

Tales by moonlight.
You and that guy might end up being lovers.
Na so e dey start grin

E sha ma ta mi oge si wa lara o..
Mr and Mrs lordko grin grin

Forkyouverymuch!

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2020
sisisioge:

Forkyouverymuch!

Hehehehe

She likes him o grin grin grin
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Crownstar01: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2020
properties4sale:
aunty go an sit down one place. Why commenting if u not interested? All this evening newspaper no go let person rest
lol..
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by okpalaAnambra: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Access1125:

Thanks once more. I would have married a Pharmacist or support my wife to become one if I were him, as oppose to allowing my wife receive peanuts in the bank.

I love smart women that can actually withstand any discussion and challenge your thought processes in a respectful manner though; I married one before, unfortunately we parted mutually as a result things beyond our control. At the end of the day, we all want to be happy

What is that reason why you guys divorced??
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by okpalaAnambra: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:
things that we hear on nl grin
ex wife trying to do hookup for ex husband grin grin grin grin
E shock u? grin grin cheesy grin
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by okpalaAnambra: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Access1125:

If it were that simple, we would have long done it. We are better apart for our sanity
I guess she's AS just like you and you've possibly tried given birth but the child's genotype keeps being SS leading to aborting the babe.. Kindly just tell us the reason so we learn if I'm not correct, afterall you're using another moniker you're not known with.. I hope my request be granted wink
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol I'm your spec but not independent
You? Lol. Night don dey reach tongue tongue
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2020
0KNM:

lmfao
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by ambitiouschap17: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2020
0KNM:

You get bad mouth embarassed
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by hresso: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2020
0KNM:

Uncle..
You sef dey here grin
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

E shock u? grin grin cheesy grin
E shock me is an understatement cheesy
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
hresso:

Uncle..
You sef dey here grin
Abi o. I say make I branch road before I reach site cheesy
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Mayng01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
shugasofttouch:
In a nutshell u want an already made woman. I'm sure if it were to be a woman seriously looking for an already made man you would have insulted the living daylight out of her. Intelligent, smart, educated lady, yes but working class guy u mean u can't help get her a job or help start/grow her business. Truth be said I fit in your characteristics but honestly I prefer being single having an affair with you talk more of marriage. The fact that you wia quick to defend yourself that despite being a working class lady, you would take responsibility for the home is already an f9 for you
Don’t mind him, gold digger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.