Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 (9212 Views)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
you have stylishly started again abi
angry
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by ForestHill: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Watch my back? I just sent you a pm. Let's meet anywhere of your choice around ph lemme deal with you undecided
Bastard! I base Cali.. You be common naval idiot.. You reason like an illiterate. I know who you are; your moves, your state (Anambra) shits you do, people you fûck with.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

Please @YoungDaNaval, Kindly tender an unreserved apology to @Chii59, what you said about her, even though true is despicable at best. We are all humans with emotions, I think she is very offended with your statement

Kindly apologize, its the hallmark of great personality and I expect not less from you. Thanks
I don't need his apologies.
I deactivated my account of almost 8 years because of bullying.
Opened this account to start on a new slate, only to still be bullied, sometimes with death threat and mockery all because of my Sickle Cell.
Enough is enough!
Even if he apologises.
I'll never forgive him. Period.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

angry
I saw all your posts dropping your number up and down for prostitutes to contact you and I'm like how cheap could you be,is that who you really are,thats too low.Looking at you with shit face
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
I saw all your posts dropping your number up and down for prostitutes to contact you and I'm like how cheap could you be,is that who you really are,thats too low.Looking at you with shit face
That's why I like you cheesy
Omo Tó sabi ni E
You get any bbw olosho wey you fit give me
Pennis dey scratch mii grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

That's why I like you
Omo Tó sabi ni E
You get any bbw olosho wey you fit give me grin
Go get a life,cheap brolosho,you disgust me.lookin at you with a very shit face
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Opened this account to start on a new slate, only to still be bullied, sometimes with death threat and mockery all because of my Sickle Cell.
Enough is enough!
Even if he apologises.
Bleep off!
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
No baby try to understand mii am konjidized that's why grin please you can help me out will you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Bleep off!
Why are you telling her to Bleep off? do you have money?please mind the language you use especially if you are broke.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
ForestHill:
Bastard! I base Cali.. You be common naval idiot.. You reason like an illiterate. I know who you are; your moves, your state (Anambra) shits you do, people you fûck with.
Reply my pm na bross grin cheesy
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Why are you telling her to Bleep off? do you have money?please mind the language you use especially if you are broke.
Zinii see what I told you about cheesy
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Bleep off!
I might be SS. True.
But mark my words, you'll never have healthy children.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Enough is enough!
Even if he apologises.
babe,you don't need to take any of these broke boys serious,you should understand the anger that accompanies brokeness,reply their shit if you feel like and ignore when you feel like too but never let it get to you.I shall be compiling list of Nairaland broke men soon,watch out so you can identify who you exchange banters with here.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
babe,you don't need to take any of these broke boys serious,you should understand the anger that accompanies brokeness,reply their shit if you feel like and ignore when you feel like too but never let it get to you.I shall be compiling list of Nairaland broke men soon,watch out so you can identify who you exchange banters with here.
I'm not naturally emotional about this thing but
Yesterday one idiot used the same Sickle Cell to insult me.
Today again, another idiot.
I will use this one as a scapegoat, a future reference for others.
Thanks hun.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by pocohantas(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

I might be SS. True.

His unborn kids are oblivious of his tomfoolery. Not forgetting that in few years time, he’ll most likely be more sensible and know it is WRONG to insult someone with her health condition. I think there are lines that shouldn’t be crossed during Nl bants- but that is me. So many people on here do not know when to stop.

I didn’t find it funny and I am not even SS. So, I understand your annoyance. NL is currently a madhouse- do not arm them, it will end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
pocohantas:

His unborn kids are oblivious of his tomfoolery. Not forgetting that in few years time, he’ll most likely be more sensible and know it is WRONG to insult someone with her health condition. I think there are lines that shouldn’t be crossed during Nl bants- but that is me. So many people on here do not know when to stop.

I didn’t find it funny and I am not even SS. So, I understand your annoyance. NL is currently a madhouse- do not arm them, it will end in tears.
Unfortunately they'll suffer for their father's foolishness. Let him feel the pain I felt.
Thanks sis.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Balogunodua(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:
I might be SS. True. But mark my words, you'll never have healthy children.

Hahahahaha shocked Aunty takeam eazy abeg ... cheesy
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Babe wassup naw
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

I might be SS. True.
And you will never have children at all! May barrenness be your portion! Spit!
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Unfortunately they'll suffer for their father's foolishness. Let him feel the pain I felt.
Thanks sis.
i really wish you ignore him

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
And you will never have children at all! May barrenness be your portion! Spit!
You better shut it,you can be dealt with from afar with just a phone call,atleast pretend to have sense
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
i really wish you ignore him
Thanks sis
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Unfortunately they'll suffer for their father's foolishness. Thanks sis.

Abeg, let them not suffer. The kids may not even be for him, it might be from away-match grin.

Chii, iweghi adila oku, biko gbahara. Hafu oluku nwoke ko zuzuru gawa.

5 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Thanks sis.
Pain kill you there!
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
You better shut it,you can be dealt with from afar with just a phone call,atleast pretend to have sense
Your time is coming....
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Abeg, let them not suffer. The kids may not even be for him, it might be from away-match grin.

Alright sis. I've heard you.
He'll have to pray himself out of this one.
That's all I can say.
Thanks once again.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
pocohantas:

See this werey grin
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Your time is coming....
Dont you just dare me for real,else it will be a lifetime regret
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Pain kill you there!

I believe you are speaking from the position of ignorance, if you know the kind of pain sicklers go through during crisis, you will not make the a fore-mentioned statement. Please apologize to this young lady as she is a warrior, her life is a constant battle. Thanks
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

I believe you are speaking from the position of ignorance, if you know the kind of pain sicklers go through during crisis, you will not make the a fore-mentioned statement. Please apologize to this young lady as she is a warrior, her life is a constant battle. Thanks
You're new to nairaland you won't understand. That hoe was a pain in the ass with her previous moniker

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125, I really appreciate your maturity. I never intended to scatter your comment.
I know you understand.
I have read your comments and all I can say is, I wish you well.
You deserve a second chance at love, I hope you find a love that lasts.
Ps: this is my last comment on your post.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Balogunodua(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval weytin de work u You b sisi ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.