Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff (18960 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Paternity Fraud: Now Is The Appropriate Time To Criminalize This Fraudulent Act / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by mrjojo: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
This issue is still on? I sincerely admire your tenacity

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2020
mrjojo:
This issue is still on? I sincerely admire your tenacity
I decided to get to the root of the matter in order to prove to the sender that *not all Nigerians are scammers*.Union bank that promised to reveal where and who collected the money are saying different thing now.I pray nobody will know better yesterday,it is well.

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2020
I contacted Western Union on Facebook to see if they could be of help,they asked me to send sender's name,mtcn and receiver's name.I have sent the screenshot to the sender,I pray she will send her name in order to end this issue.

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 4:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Glaciered didn't send her name for Western Union to assist.
Note:She stopped replying my mails since she deactivated her account.
Please Glaciered,if you are reading this,I have tried my best to unveil the person who collected the money you sent to me.I appreciate your generosity,but at this juncture,there is nothing else I can do after 3 good weeks of headache.
I will have to change the topic of this post to *Unresolved*thanks.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Kemmy210:
Please Glaciered,if you are reading this,I have tried my best to unveil the person who collected the money you sent to me.I appreciate your generosity,but at this juncture,there is nothing else I can do after 3 good weeks of headache.

Ma'am, thanks for ur honesty.... Maybe you shud forget abt it..

Let it go

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Stevenbright(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Kemmy210:

Hello, well done for all your efforts to resolve this issue and clear your name and some general misconceptions about Nigeria/Nigerians. But the "Unresolved" title is not going to be helpful at all as this will not bring up Union Bank name and Western Union when searched on. Please do consider editing this title such that it will contain the word Unresolved and this other terms. Thanks for your understanding!
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DonTim1: 6:02am On Oct 31, 2020
I am not happy this matter is dying a typical Nigerian death. There's something wrong with us, all of us as we are a product of a failed system.

From the system frustrating due process, to the people who are instruments of it,the recipients who are rendered helpless by the same system that ought to protect us all plus the "let it go" syndrome

Kindly, go to Twitter, tag CBN, Union Bank, Western Union, reveal your chats with manager, video recordings etc. That money did not just disappear.

And the lady saying Nigerians are scammers,I don't blame her, her case is like someone saying road transport is the best having not travelled other means. Her opinion is subjective and doesn't count largely.

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ma'am, thanks for ur honesty.... Maybe you shud forget abt it..
Let it go
Thank you my brother, that's what I plan to do.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Stevenbright:

Hello, well done for all your efforts to resolve this issue and clear your name and some general misconceptions about Nigeria/Nigerians. But the "Unresolved" title is not going to be helpful at all as this will not bring up Union Bank name and Western Union when searched on. Please do consider editing this title such that it will contain the word Unresolved and this other terms. Thanks for your understanding!
Alright, thanks.I will change it back to the previous topic
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2020
DonTim1:
I am not happy this matter is dying a typical Nigerian death. There's something wrong with us, all of us as we are a product of a failed system.

From the system frustrating due process, to the people who are instruments of it,the recipients who are rendered helpless by the same system that ought to protect us all plus the "let it go" syndrome

Kindly, go to Twitter, tag CBN, Union Bank, Western Union, reveal your chats with manager, video recordings etc. That money did not just disappear.

And the lady saying Nigerians are scammers,I don't blame her, her case is like someone saying road transport is the best having not travelled other means. Her opinion is subjective and doesn't count largely.

Thanks so much for your contribution,I have tagged Union Bank and CBN already on Twitter.
If I should tweet again and I was asked to give sender's name or ask sender something,what would happen? since she is not ready to reply me again. Western Union is ready to assist on the case and they requested for sender's name which she is not ready to reveal.Maybe she should contact them by herself so she will reveal her name by herself.As it is,am not ready to do anything again.The last time I spoke with the Union Bank manager,she was so angry with me because I said they are covering their staff,that they are practicing corruption.I am not doing what won't bring result again, thanks for your understanding.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by seborrhic: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Kemmy210:

Thanks so much for your contribution,I have tagged Union Bank and CBN already on Twitter.
If I should retweet again and I was asked to give sender's name or ask sender something,what would happen? since she is not ready to reply me again. Western Union are ready to assist on the case and they requested for sender's name which she is not ready to reveal.Maybe she should contact them by herself so she will reveal her name by herself.As it is,am not ready to do anything again.The last time I spoke with the Union Bank manager,she was so angry with me because I said they are covering their staff,that they are practicing corruption.I always go on my own,but this past weeks,I became so aggressive.I need my sanity back.I am not doing what won't bring result again, thanks for your understanding.
I am even beginning to suspect the sender.If she wants to remain anonymous to the receiver, nothing stops her from sending it to western union.
I still have serious doubts it's the Union Bank teller that stole the money.That sum is too low for a bank staff to jeopardize his job for.

5 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Stevenbright(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kemmy210:
Alright, thanks.I will change it back to the previous topic
Yea
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Gcool2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Following.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Glaciered didn't send any money.

5 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by pweedyuz(f): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bendusx:
Glaciered didn't send any money.
I wonder how they all couldn’t see this ..

A teller wouldn’t risk his job, face Disciplinary committee and possible jail time over what 30k ??

No money was sent !!
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by johhbekeboh09: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
@kemmy210
Please update me. Has this matter been resolved?
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by chii8(f): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
seborrhic:

I am even beginning to suspect the sender.If she wants to remain anonymous to the receiver, nothing stops her from sending it to western union.
I still have serious doubts it's the Union Bank teller that stole the money.That sum is too low for a bank staff to jeopardize his job for.

At this juncture,I think you might be closer to the truth, there's also a possibility that the money has been reversed to the sender but pride and ego won't let her apologize to innocent Nigerians she labelled scammers...to the receiver, you have tried.Sorry about my earlier outburst.

2 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
johhbekeboh09:
@kemmy210
Please update me. Has this matter been resolved?
No,I will drop the mail I received from the sender now
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Glaciered's mail tonight

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Remaining mail

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
More
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by CookingPot(f): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kemmy210:
Sender's mail (Only if she truly send anything sef)
I find this offensive and unfair.
You know that lady sent you money. What do you mean by "only if she sent anything sef".

That is really wrong.

You showed us only her response you, why not show us what you sent to her to warrant all the exchange?
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Wahala just be like bicycle...

Mrs Kemmy210, I said u shud forget abt this issue and let it die

Glaciered, ur msg was hurting... I know u feel bad seeing people claimed that u didn't send the momey when u actually sent it but ur choice of words were actually not okay.. I expect u to be more careful wth ur choice of word...

Let peace reign... It is a past stuff now..

Kemmy210.. Let the matter die. Please

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by lilyheaven: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Madam sender, you don’t want to help her in investigating the case, she has already told you the name of the sender was needed. If you had given her your name, this case would have settled since.
Just tell her your name , let her continue from there.
Or are you her lost friend, and you don’t want her to find out?

6 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2020
CookingPot:
You know that lady sent you money. What do you mean by "only if she sent anything sef".

That is really wrong.

You showed us only her response you, why not show us what you sent to her to warrant all the exchange?
But you didn't see all the names she called me offensive.Please,I have kept quiet for her enough,I can't continue to be her slave just because of the money I didn't receive.
She is reading messages from here,she should say what I sent to her.My last mail to her is the update from Facebook where I told her that I've contacted Western Union,that they requested for her name.I sent her the screenshot that I uploaded here,that's all.
Since day one,I have been so polite to her,but it is blood that runs through my own veins too.
Western Union stated that you can't collect money through their agent without the sender name,so how did I collect it?
But since you said it sounds offensive,I will change it anyway.
Note:She didn't reply me since the last time I sent mail to her(if my mail was offensive,,she would have reply me immediately).Her action tonight is as a result of people telling her that she didn't send money.

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 1:10am On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

Glaciered, ur msg was hurting... I know u feel bad seeing people claimed that u didn't send the momey when u actually sent it but ur choice of words were actually not okay.. I expect u to be more careful wth ur choice of word...

My brother, thank God you are following from the first thread.You are even the one that advised me to make this post.
As I told you the last time,there is nothing I can do again,so I stopped everything about the issue but I was so surprised to receive that kind of mail tonight.It is well.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2020
CookingPot:

That is really wrong.

Yes,she sent money to me which I appreciated because she showed/sent receipt to me.
Let's look at it in this direction,we have been communicating well(she usually reply me almost immediately) not until that Monday when I went to the bank for the very first time and sent mail to her that I wasn't given money because of sender's name.She didn't reply me *through out* that Monday. *What if * because she didn't want to reveal her identity to a stranger,she decided to send the information needed to the person she know to collect it.
What is not clear to human,God sees everything clearly.
I have come to the end of this issue.thanks
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by MMotimo: 1:56am On Nov 04, 2020
This is highly irritating.

Nothing justifies the language in the sender’s email towards the OP. Calling her names is not acceptable. It’s extraordinarily rude and frankly, uncouth.

The whole story is indeed strange. I would assume that Western Union can confirm the name of the receiver and point of receipt. If it’s the OP’s name and it was that branch, then it’s either she received it or she was impersonated with the thief using the secret code. Hard to believe she received and yet denied only to visit the branch repeatedly, chase after bank officials and bother with tweeting. I’m no detective but that charade simply makes no sense. Why would she not just say she received it? Why create a movie out of the situation?

You’d expect the sender not to deactivate until this issue resolved but for reasons best known to her, she deactivated. OP, you have done more than enough. Let God judge the matter. People will believe what they want to believe. I can tell you though that if you live abroad, you are more likely to get to the bottom of issues like this via email(s) and/or phone call(s) compared to folks living in Naija that are at the mercy of bank officials.

If this was my money sent to someone in Naija, I would expect WU to confirm name of receiver, location and date at a minimum and I would provide that information to the thread. Maybe I missed it but I don’t think I saw where the sender provided those details. If she did and it’s the OP’s details then the impersonation argument becomes more compelling.

5 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Kemmy210:

But you didn't see all the names she called me offensive.Please,I have kept quiet for her enough,I can't continue to be her slave just because of the money I didn't receive.
She is reading messages from here,she should say what I sent to her.My last mail to her is the update from Facebook where I told her that I've contacted Western Union,that they requested for her name.I sent her the screenshot that I uploaded here,that's all.
Since day one,I have been so polite to her,but it is blood that runs through my own veins too.
Western Union stated that you can't collect money through their agent without the sender name,so how did I collect it?
But since you said it sounds offensive,I will change it anyway.
Note:She didn't reply me since the last time I sent mail to her(if my mail was offensive,,she would have reply me immediately).Her action tonight is as a result of people telling her that she didn't send money.

GLACIERED HERE.

I STOPPED REPLYING YOU SINCE I DEACTIVATED MY ACC AND MOVED YOUR EMAILS TO "IGNORED" SO AS NOT TO BOTHER ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE AND YOUR LAME ASSS, BUT SOMEHOW YOU'VE KEPT QUIET ENOUGH WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE STILL ON THE THREAD TELLING FABLES AND PLAYING VICTIM ON THE THREAD? GOSH

HOW THE MONEY WAS COLLECTED IS BEYOND ME. AS I'VE BEEN TOLD BY WESTERN UNION AND AS THE TRACKER SHOWS (YOU HAVE THE MTCN NUMBER, CHECK THE TRACKER AGAIN YOURSELF AND POST WHAT IT SAYS HERE) IT HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY THE RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA. THE TRACKER ASIDE, I'VE CALLED THE WESTERN UNION AGAIN LIKE A FOOL AND I'VE BEEN TOLD YET AGAIN, THE MONEY HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN NIGERIA ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 12. AM I SPEAKING SPANISH? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH STORY THAT THE BANK TELLER TOOK THE MONEY SINCE YOU WENT AND SHOWED HIM THE MTCN, THAT IT WASN'T LONG AFTER THIS YOU REALIZED THE MONEY HAD BEEN COLLECTED. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE CARELESS WITH THE MTCN NUMBER!!! THE TRANSACTION RECEIPT (WITH THE MTCH NUMBER/CODE) I SENT YOU OVER EMAIL WHEN I SENT YOU THE MONEY WAS ONLY FOR YOU TO SEE!!! WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING SEF? FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD BE TELLING FABLES THAT YOU DIDN'T GET THE MONEY, PLAYING THE VICTIM WHEN YOU'RE NOT. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I SENT YOU MONEY, I SENT YOU THE TRANSACTION RECEIPT, THE MONEY WAS RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING MONDAY!!!

FOR ANYONE SAYING THE MONEY WAS REVERSED BACK TO ME OR I DIDN'T SEND THIS WOMAN ANYTHING, HOW THE Bleep CAN MONEY THAT HAS BEEN COLLECTED BY THE RECIPIENT NOW BE SENT BACK TO THE SENDER? ABSOLOLUTELY NOTHING WAS REVERSED NOR SENT BACK TO ME!!!! MAYBE Y'ALL COLLECTED THE MONEY ON MY BEHALF, SMDH. I DON'T WANT NOR NEED THAT MONEY BACK BUT WHAT I WON'T PUT UP WITH IS ANYONE SAYING THE MONEY WAS SENT BACK AND IF YOU THINK IT WAS MAY YOU ROT IN THE HOTTEST PARTS OF HELL WITH HER.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by seborrhic: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

So you just take her word for it?
Once someone starts using emotional blackmail to make a point,it's suspicious.
Who curses and using swear words to make a point if that person is innocent?
I won't be surprised if it was just a prank all along by an obviously disturbed individual.

3 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Kemmy210:

Yes,she sent money to me which I appreciated because she showed/sent receipt to me.
Let's look at it in this direction,we have been communicating well(she usually reply me almost immediately) not until that Monday when I went to the bank for the very first time and sent mail to her that I wasn't given money because of sender's name.She didn't reply me *through out* that Monday. *What if * because she didn't want to reveal her identity to a stranger,she decided to send the information needed to the person she know to collect it.
What is not clear to human,God sees everything clearly.
I have come to the end of this issue.thanks
DON'T LIE OOO. I COMMUNICATED WITH YOU THROUGHOUT THAT WEEKEND, EVEN TOLD YOU TO DOWNLOAD WORLD REMIT. YOU ASSURED ME YOU WOULD GO TO THE BANK MONDAY MORNING TO COLLECT THE MONEY. I CHECKED MY EMAIL UP TILL 12AM MONDAY MORNING MY TIME. I'M NOT IN NIGERIA AND I'M 6-HOURS BEHIND TIME-WISE. YOUR MORNING THERE IS MY MIDNIGHT HERE. I'VE A JOB AND A PhD ON MY NECK,YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT REPLYING YOUR EMAILS. WE COMMUNICATED THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND AND YOU TOLD ME BY MONDAY (WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD GO TO THE BANK TO COLLECT THE MONEY) YOU WOULD'VE COLLECTED THE MONEY. BY THE TIME I CHECKED MY EMAIL ON MONDAY AFTERNOON, YOU WERE SAYING THANKS AND GOOD BLESS OR SOMETHING, I REPLIED YOU RIGHT BACK THAT I WAS HAPPY YOU HAD COLLECTED THE MONEY ONLY FOR YOU TO NOW EMAIL ME BACK THAT IT WASN'T YOU WHO COLLECTED THE MONEY, THAT MAYBE THE BANK TELLER DID BECAUSE YOU HAD SHOWN HIM THE MTCN AND HE TOOK TOOK YOUR PHONE FROM YOU OR SOMETHING TO LOOK AT THE CODE A FEW TIMES. WHATEVER THE CASE IS, THE MONEY HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY THE RECIPIENT -YOU OR WHOEVER COLLECED IT AT THE BANK. I DON'T NEED TO WASTE MY TIME CALLING WESTERN UNION AGAIN AND WILL NOT, NOR WILL I GIVE YOU MY NAME AT THIS POINT, DEFINITELY NOT AFTER THESE INSULTS!! NO!!! AS I STATED ON MY LENGTHY POST A FEW PAGES BACK, I DID INTEND TO GIVE YOU MY NAME IF YOU HAD ANY ISSUES COLLECTING IT THAT MONDAY. YOU SAID YOU HAD COLLECTED IT ONLY TO NOW SAY IT WASN'T YOU. THE BANK YOU WENT TO IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD LOOK INTO THE MATTER NOW TO SEE IF THE BANK STAFF COLLECTED IT LIKE YOU CLAIM AND THEY DON'T NEED MY NAME TO DO THIS (SECURITY CAMERAS, COMPUTER SYSTEM SHOULD REVEAL WHO RECEIVED THE MONEY THERE). IF THEY DON'T WANT TO, NOT MY PROBLEM. MAYBE IT WAS YOU WHO RECEIVED IT, THAT'S WHY THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NA YOU KNOW.

FIRST YOU SAID THE BANK STAFF COLLECTED THE MONEY, NOW YOU'RE SAYING SENT IT TO ANOTHER PERSON? YOU'RE SO DAMN CONFUSED. YOUR NAMES ARE ON THE RECEIVER'S LINE. FOR ANYONE ELSE TO COLLECT THE MONEY THEY NEED TO HAVE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT ID OR PHOTO THAT MUST SHOW YOUR NAME TO MATCH YOUR NAME ON THE MTCN RECEIPT I HAD SENT YOU! THEY ALSO NEED TO HAVE THE MTCN CODE, WHICH I NEVER SENT TO ANYBODY BUT YOU!!! WHY THE Bleep WOULD I HAVE DONE THAT?? PLS DO NOT MESS WITH MY INTELLIGENCE OR HONESTY. I NEVER SENT THE MTCN CODE TO ANYONE ELSE. NOBODY ELSE!!! I'M NOT SO SENSELESS TO NOT KNOW NOBODY ELSE CAN COLLECT THE MONEY EXCEPT YOU, SO WHY THE BLEEP WOULD I HAVE DONE THAT, LIKE WHAT KINDA NONSENSE? HAD I WANTED TO SEND MONEY TO MY FRIEND I WOULD'VE SENT ANOTHER MONEY SEPARATELY. BESIDES YOU, THE OTHER SUSPECT IS THE BANK STAFF, WHICH IS THE STORY YOU'VE BEEN TELLING BEFORE NOW, SINCE HE WORKS THERE, KNOWS HIS WAY AROUND THE SYSTEM. THE OTHER SUSPECTS ARE YOUR FAMILY. IF YOU RECALL, ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTION I ASKED YOU OVER EMAIL WHEN YOU STARTED TELLING STORY OVER EMAIL THAT THE BANK STAFF COLLECTED THE MONEY WAS IF YOU HAD SHOWN THE RECEIPT I SENT YOU TO YOUR HUSBAND OR ANYONE YOU KNOW. BUT YOU'RE NOW TRYING TO TWIST THE STORY TO SAY I SENT THE MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE? SO FUCKING LAME.

THE TWO TIMES I SENT MONEY TO NIGERIA BEFORE YOU WAS TO MY FRIEND TO HELP HIM OUT (HE'S NEITHER FEMALE NOR YORUBA. HE'S IGBO AND LIVES IN ASABA, NIGERIA) AND TO ANOTHER PERSON FROM NAIRALAND TO WORK ON SOMETHING FOR ME (I NEVER TOLD THIS PERSON MY NAME BUT HE GOT THE MONEY IN LESS THAN 15 MINS AFTER I SENT IT. BOTH TIMES I USED THE SAME WU AND THEY GOT IN WITHIN MINUTES OF ME SENDING THEM. AGAIN, I DID NOT, I DID NOT, I DID NOT GIVE NOR SHOW THE MTCN CODE TO ANYBODY ELSE!!!! I'VE TO REPEAT MY WORDS SINCE YOU'VE DIFFICULT COMPREHENDING THINGS. NOBODY ELSE!!! ONLY YOU!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN AND STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

YOU TOLD ME YOU'VE BEEN BATTLING SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS OVER EMAIL. FOR SOMEONE WITH SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS, BEING HONEST WITH YOUR DEALINGS WITH PEOPLE SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY. PLEASE STOP WITH THE LIES.

seborrhic:

So you just take her word for it?
Once someone starts using emotional blackmail to make a point,it's suspicious.
Who curses and using swear words to make a point if that person is innocent?
I won't be surprised if it was just a prank all along by an obviously disturbed individual.
Bleep off. I CAN CURSE ALL I WANT TO. I'M ANNOYED WITH THE NOTION THAT I DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY OR THE MONEY WAS REVERSED BACK TO ME, BOTH OF WHICH ARE LUDICROUS. I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE SENSELESS BUT DIDN'T REALIZE THIS MUCH. MONEY THAT HAS BEEN COLLECTED SINCE OCTOBER 12 WAS NOW REVERSED BACK TO ME. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. HAD IT BEEN REVERSED THE TRACKER WOULD'VE BEEN UPDATED BUT "RECEIVED" IS WHAT IT'S STILL SHOWING, OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY THE OP OR WHOEVER DID. AND OH, THE ONLY WAY ANY MONEY CAN BE RETURNED TO ME IS IF SHE SENDS IT BACK TO ME HERSELF BUT I DON'T NEED SHIT FROM HER AND NEVER HAVE I SAID I WANTED HER TO SEND ANY MONEY BACK TO ME!!! FOR HER TO SEND ME ANY MONEY SEF, SHE NEEDS MY DETAILS - WON'[T TELL HER JACK. BUT AGAIN, THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME GETTING THE MONEY BACK OOOO. I MAKE ABOUT HALF OF THE MONEY PER HOUR, I DON'T NEED IT!! I'M SIMPLY PERPLEXED BY THIS MESS (AGAIN, AT THIS POINT, I DON'T CARE) BUT THE SUDDEN CLAIM THAT I DIDN'T SEND ANYTHING TO HER OR THE MONEY WAS REVERSED BACK TO ME, OR HER NEW CLAIM THAT I SENT THE MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE. OH MYY GAWWW. ALL OF THESE ARE BLATANT NONSENSE, ANYONE WHO SAYS THESE CAN GO ROT IN THE HOTEST PARTS OF HELL. I'VE STAYED AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND STOPPED REPLYING HER BUT WHAT I WON'T PUT UP WITH IS ANYONE TELLING FALSITIES. SHE KNOWS VERY WELL I SENT THE MONEY, WHOEVER COLLECTED IT THERE, NA SHE KNOW.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? / Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / Naija Family Living In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.