Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (73399 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by akinsoft01(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Be calming down...this thing nah mood. If nah to kneel, run am. If nah to stone her ring, run am. If nah to put the ring inside gift, run am.
Nah watin your upper carry make you reason, no go dey use your ajuju throw sand for person garri

Davash222:
Getting on your knees to ask a woman to be your responsibility is foolishness.

Leaving a serious issue as #EndSars protest and be proposing to a Nigerian girl is one of the silliest things I’ve ever seen.

I wish them what they wished themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
For the third time, i had the same dream in sequence.
I saw this hanging city, lost in the skies, overly clouded with mistry cover and drapes of waterfalls channeled downwards like a hanging garden.

Then i saw these turtle like creatures leap through a mountain like scape towards its gates in a manner that defied gravity.
Only them could do that as we mere mortals stood and watched.
We all wondered what hanging city this was....and, who were these creatures?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
MNDY:

How e dey do you...
If your man proposes without kneeling, reject na. Since you want it your own way.
Of course he will surely do it the way i want it.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by pulsa(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin FOOLISH COMMENT ALERT grin

One side of my heart is happy with you but baba, must u do this in the public.. What if irate police reach there shoot any of una gun, wetin u go explain to God for heaven undecided undecided undecided

Don't you know that protest is a sin?

My other side of heart;

I hope in the next protest 5 to 10 years later, you wunt propose divorce court letter to her..

As u take propose for public, please kindly update and upload the divorce letter online grin grin grin

Nairalanders, G*y alert.. Moniker is Danielstainz grin grin grin
Na why I go Bleep blessing be this
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why does that guy remind me of Ozo? In the middle of a protest and ur thinking of proposing on ur knees... Simp grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dis is why I don’t like Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol for battle ground?? grin

I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos! kiss

payment on delivery
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

One side of my heart is happy with you but baba, must u do this in the public.. What if irate police reach there shoot any of una gun, wetin u go explain to God for heaven undecided undecided undecided

My other side of heart;

I hope in the next protest 5 to 10 years later, you wunt propose divorce court letter to her..

As u take propose for public, please kindly update and upload the divorce letter online grin grin grin

Protest is a sin yet half of the entire Christian community are protestants. Protest is a sin yet your post is leading a protest against gay people. Seems sin is whatever we don't like...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Boat of them especially the girl no fine

Dominique is the love of my life
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
The babe looks like an unemployed individual.
Seems there are guys who still prefer getting married to jobless ladies that add nothing but stress to their lives. Spits!

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Aagadingo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
A young man identified as Demola on Twitter surprised protesters during the #EndSARS at Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos by proposing to the love of his life in the heat of the protests.

The dramatic act lightened up the mood of protesters as some were seen smiling, others taking pictures of them with their phones while his friends cheered.

He took to his Twitter handle to announce the acceptance of his proposal by his girlfriend in a post which has since gone viral with over 6k retweets and over 10k likes at the time of writing this post.

Twitter users reacted to the post by tagging it as a necessary humour in the heat of the protest, others dismissed it as a stunt and some others tapping into his success story.

Source: https://twitter.com/Demo__UK/status/1316006724797493250?s=19

ANALYSIS ON GBPJPY FOR OCTOBER 14,2020
https://forexanalysiswithwonderfx..com/2020/10/analysis-on-gbpjpy-for-october-142020.html

ANALYSIS ON USDCAD FOR OCTOBER 14, 2020
https://forexanalysiswithwonderfx..com/2020/10/analysis-on-usdcad-for-october-14-2020.html
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Your vendetta against "ALPHAS".

Well, A SIMP is A SIMP!
Vendetta?I'm just catching cruise with our resident alfa males.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
People are just looking for new ways to lazy about all day in the name of protesting

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
MNDY:

Whenever your own man proposes without kneeling, reject it. Since you want it your own way. Be very careful fa. GIRLS AND WHAT THEY WANT.

That Simp is not an Alpha Male or a Redpiller.
angry angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
A young man identified as Demola on Twitter surprised protesters during the #EndSARS at Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos by proposing to the love of his life in the heat of the protests.

The dramatic act lightened up the mood of protesters as some were seen smiling, others taking pictures of them with their phones while his friends cheered.

He took to his Twitter handle to announce the acceptance of his proposal by his girlfriend in a post which has since gone viral with over 6k retweets and over 10k likes at the time of writing this post.

Twitter users reacted to the post by tagging it as a necessary humour in the heat of the protest, others dismissed it as a stunt and some others tapping into his success story.

the most Useless post I've ever read
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Nl alfa males come and see your fellow man kneeling to propose to his girlfriend. The guy self might be part of these red pillers forming alfa male online and kneeling to propose offline.
SIMPs are getting married and building successful homes while our alfas continue bashing naija women and get more frustrated.Simping really pays. cheesy
HML in advance to them, may their marriage be devoid of protests.
This is def an alfa male. grin
What is this one saying.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Doortun(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
SIMPAZEE.

It's a sin to go on your knees for anyone other than your God and parents.

Most people can't even Bend for their parents that low.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
This is so sweet, this is a man that knows the value of a woman, not all this ones that claim alpha male & redpill grin grin
After sampling her more than 2 times. Value ko, venom ni

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

We will do our own privately.. Reply pm miss
Shameless boy, this is what you live for ... don't keep on being wayward .. always online clouding girls(there are over a million guys here but you choose to lack self-control and I wonder your attitude offline when you see one) and begging for freebies. school will soon open don't worry.. noticed your always pinned on girls and that was why you were begging to live out the houserent from a fellow you have never met or seen before in your life. As sensible guys are hustling to be comfortable, yours is to beg for their leftover while putting all your time on girls.. it's okay but it's not for long.. Am advising you because I have never seen anyone that such character and attitude helped. ... type all you want because I don't expect something sensible from you with what I have seen so far

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by thaoriginator: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
How much ring be dat grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by waze63(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Macsjebs:

Staged proposal I guess
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by AmadorSays: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ok, congratulations to them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

My other side of heart;

Shameless boy, this is what you live for ... don't keep on being wayward .. always online clouding girls(there are over a million guys here but you choose to lack self-control and I wonder your attitude offline when you see one) and begging for freebies. school will soon open don't worry.. noticed your always pinned on girls and that was why you were begging to live out the houserent from a fellow you have never met or seen before in your life. As sensible guys are hustling to be comfortable, yours is to beg for their leftover while putting all your time on girls.. it's okay but it's not for long.. Am advising you because I have never seen anyone that such character and attitude helped. ... type all you want because I don't expect something sensible from you with what I have seen so far
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by TeddyKelly(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abeg who knows mtn customer care number
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
congratulation to them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by alabimustcry: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tinax:
Guys abeg Where’s tomorrow protest venue wink
so u dey look for man that will propose to u?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Joker09(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
millionboi2:
This ugly gal

The fine ones are slaying, forming hard to get and chasing rich men/guys all about. That's the reality of Nigeria today. Many average cute guys only wife average looking women with decent character. It's what I see everywhere now.

Everything comes with a price these days bruh. It's the harsh reality.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by laidima88(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
staged.

they also want to make headline.
maybe i will also do mummy calm down 2 maybe I can trend
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
protest turn to propose ground, they're making mockery of what have sent hundred of youths to their untimely death

stupidity at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2020
/
No matter how serious a situation gets, SIMPS will always show to spoil the show. The simpleton even knelt down.

/

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

My other side of heart;

So, the next protest is in the next 5 to 10 years. grin grin grin

it is well grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm Going To Marry A White Man / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.