Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (73156 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Everytime I see a Nigerian marriage proposal it's always a Simp.

Is it that only Simps propose or you guys exist in duality, Redpillers online and Simps offline.

grin grin grin ask them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Ayo2004: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2020
virginprincess:
My hubby will surely kneel to propose.
Is that an answer to the question?
Besides,I hope so,for your sake wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Liposure: 12:42am On Oct 14, 2020
virginprincess:
Of course he will surely do it the way i want it.
alphafemale spotted
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Liposure: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Vendetta?I'm just catching cruise with our resident alfa males.
i hope your boat doesn't capsize
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by zudozz: 12:48am On Oct 14, 2020
ps let them no start to make a joke or mockery of this protest!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Protest don finish, go work.

What are u still protesting for?

Tinax:
Guys abeg Where’s tomorrow protest venue wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Humorme2(f): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2020
What's the deal with folks and proposing in public?
Like I don't grab.
Does it in any way improve the guys chances of getting a 'yes' or wah?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Abi kini gbo gbo radarada yii bayii angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by adekS1(m): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2020
virginprincess:
This is so sweet, this is a man that knows the value of a woman, not all this ones that claim alpha male & redpill grin grin
who told you he is not among
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by sadissbala(m): 1:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
Getting on your knees to ask a woman to be your responsibility is foolishness.

Leaving a serious issue as #EndSars protest and be proposing to a Nigerian girl is one of the silliest things I’ve ever seen.

I wish them what they wished themselves.
No my guy getting down on ur knee is like pleading with her to born you a children and also takecare of them.also traning them regardless of you are the one who is given the money, my guy to deliver a child for you and take if of him desarve kneeldown honestly.to change pampas only most men cannot do.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by yultater: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2020
Brandstudio01:
the most Useless post I've ever read

who cares!!! undecided undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:21am On Oct 14, 2020
millionboi2:
This ugly gal
Be forming alpha male they your gf fine pass her....yeye
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by LegendAnselm: 2:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol God I can protest too o.
see this follow de find husband

shift

u wan burn person house
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:24am On Oct 14, 2020
virginprincess:
You can alway get a virgin girl that is if you are a virgin yourself.
It does not matter ...because he is d man wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Wilfredogbonna: 2:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Hmmm protest, now love show
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by LegendAnselm: 2:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Tinax:
shift
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by dedons: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol God I can protest too o.
Can I be your GROOM?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2020
Congratulations to him..

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Jesusjudy: 3:10am On Oct 14, 2020
sweet
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Unseriousness + Stupidity + Foolishness is what i can diagnose affecting the guy's brain.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin FOOLISH COMMENT ALERT grin

One side of my heart is happy with you but baba, must u do this in the public.. What if irate police reach there shoot any of una gun, wetin u go explain to God for heaven undecided undecided undecided

Don't you know that protest is a sin?

My other side of heart;

I hope in the next protest 5 to 10 years later, you wunt propose divorce court letter to her..

As u take propose for public, please kindly update and upload the divorce letter online grin grin grin

Nairalanders, G*y alert.. Moniker is Danielstainz grin grin grin

Who told you that protest is a sin..?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

Leaving a serious issue as #EndSars protest and be proposing to a Nigerian girl is one of the silliest things I’ve ever seen.

Are you always like this
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Danielstainz:
I Danielstainz say, My father and mother are Shameless parents, this is what my father live for ... don't keep on being wayward .. always online clouding small girl Cox my father is paedophile(there are over a million people here but my father choose to lack self-control and people wonder his attitude offline when they see one) and begging for free small girls pussy grin grin grin grin grin grin. school will soon open don't worry.. noticed my father always pinned on small girls and that was why my father were begging to live out the houserent from a fellow he has have never met or seen before in his life. As sensible fathers are hustling to be comfortable, my own father is to beg for their leftover while putting all his time on girls.. it's okay but it's not for long.. People advising my father because they have never seen anyone that such character and attitude helped. ... type all my father want because people don't expect something sensible from him, my father with what they have seen so far

Obey God.. Stop Insulting ur Father cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

If u continue, u no fit tey wey u go excuse for the world.. I'm hoping to eat ur akara soon Sha... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:39am On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin FOOLISH COMMENT ALERT grin

One side of my heart is happy with you but baba, must u do this in the public.. What if irate police reach there shoot any of una gun, wetin u go explain to God for heaven undecided undecided undecided

Don't you know that protest is a sin?

My other side of heart;

I hope in the next protest 5 to 10 years later, you wunt propose divorce court letter to her..

As u take propose for public, please kindly update and upload the divorce letter online grin grin grin

Nairalanders, G*y alert.. Moniker is Danielstainz grin grin grin

Everytime fear fear.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Born2Breed:

Everytime fear fear.

Wetin u mean
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Nl alfa males come and see your fellow man kneeling to propose to his girlfriend. The guy self might be part of these red pillers forming alfa male online and kneeling to propose offline.
SIMPs are getting married and building successful homes while our alfas continue bashing naija women and get more frustrated.Simping really pays. cheesy
HML in advance to them, may their marriage be devoid of protests.
This is def an alfa male. grin

No be only him! We many!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:

Very true. I don de reason am since. Unless my wife na medical doctor or from a wealthy home I go kneel down

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by juman(m): 5:28am On Oct 14, 2020
SARS has been ended.

Any more protest on the topic does not make sense.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:28am On Oct 14, 2020
You dey kneel down dey propose to ya girlfriend this time wey husband scarce pass naira, instead of the other way round.
Wait make the lion, Pete Edochie catch you grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by atoko18: 5:51am On Oct 14, 2020
hope the wedding na next protest shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Tinax:

well well well

what do we have here??

guy !meet at fela shrine make we discuss am

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend?