Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (146086 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Lorenzop: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

U stink of grand ignorance and tribalism....have observed your comments on nairaland, you are clearly a beneficiary of this present govt or arrangement.... Listen....you won't enjoy those ill gotten wealth for long, the youths have risen....oh wait ...is it a dragon baron or a corrupt politician like Tinubu that u are referring to...shame on you....typical black mentality who is OK with eating crumbs, I say again, shame on you... Spits on your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by schinecherem(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

Are you sure you are normal?

he I ant my dear
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2020
E be like correctional centre for Siberia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Dayoebe(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

This guy has been all over different thread typing nonsense.

How much did you collect for this job?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by boyfrank: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

its like u are 15yrs old, Lagos have been a big city before Tinubu was born.

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by laiperi: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Thank you Boyfrank,

The guy is a Paid Agent. One of the Personal Assistant.

This Revolution will consume you all.

boyfrank:

its like u are 15yrs old, Lagos have been a big city before Tinubu was born.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Kzinne: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

you maaad. Who built Lagos from scratch? Go learn your history and stop talking thrash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by laiperi: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Lagos Youths Community Center.

Tinubu time to give account is here.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by DaInferno(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

be like you just came here already ready to para gan! grin

read from the top, did anybody say he doesn't deserve a mansion?
besides, nobody *single* handedly built any Lagos bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by spokesboy: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
It's obvious you're just a mere idiot. Your brains are frozen like an iced fish. "Accomplished" Politician in deed. Is Politics a way of accomplishing in life if you're not a thief? Idiot!
myBraine:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Stop drug abuse..MF the OP ain't speakin against ur Godfather owning such a mansion..
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by kingbee90: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

But why are people of your region stupidly loyal to your oppressors despite the level of your education and so-called sophistication?
How did Tinubu build Lagos state from the scratch? Have you forgotten that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria & one of the oldest cities in the world?
Dem been never born Tinubu great grand father wen dem found Lagos sef. Tinubu is not even from Lagos but Iragbiji in Pain state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by FarahAideed: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Built Lagos from scratch with what? How old are you again?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

When did he build Lagos, during the colonial era or when

You are a big fool

May your generation life be like Lagos in the hands of tinubu

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari that didn't have anything where did he lead us?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Afolabimills(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

but if it's atiku or pdp they are looters n thieves right? hypocrites like buhari n apc

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by oloriooko(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Must you display your ignorance in the public? Haba!!!

myBraine:

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Excusing the fallacy that he built Lagos from scratch

Mandela, Gandhi liberated their respective countries and had a simple bungalow to their names.

Being in charge of the politics of a geopolitical state is not a license to affluence

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

when was Tinubu born, that you will say he built Lagos singlehandedly,? Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria, it was developed by Colonial masters.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Drizzy5001:
when was Tinubu born, that you will say he built Lagos singlehandedly,? Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria, it was developed by Colonial masters.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Prompto: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
this is how a typical yeroba Muslim thinks angry

Tueh!

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
what state is your father from ?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Prompto: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Very true n that is why Peter Obi built the biggest mall in Abuja while still a governor n using Anambra fund, same way Ekeweremadu built himself over 400 house home n abroad but we don't see your bigoted igbotic father wail foolishly over that, here you are wailing like a lunatic over Tinubu who we all know he's 100 times richer than both building a house less than a billion from what I can see here.

Agbegbaorogboye:

Excusing the fallacy that he built Lagos from scratch

Mandela, Gandhi liberated their respective countries and had a simple bungalow to their names.

Being in charge of the politics of a geopolitical state is not a license to affluence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by nairanaira12: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Yes, he is an accomplished drug pusher and he has also accomplished the stealing of your patrimony, while you are an accomplished idiot for praising a known thief.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by nairanaira12: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

Are you sure you are normal?

myBraine even knows that he is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Tinubuu olee!!!! Theif. And to that modafucker saying he is an accomplished politician,your brain is twerking.Everyone knows he is a bullion van thief.The little crumbs you and your fellow asslickers see ,that why you can't open your mouth and say the truth!!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Tinubuu olee!!!! Theif. And to that modafucker saying he is an accomplished politician,your brain is twerking.Everyone knows he is a bullion van thief.The little crumbs you and your fellow asslickers see ,that why you can't open your mouth and say the truth!!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
mmmmmm
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Prompto:
Very true n that is why Peter Obi built the biggest mall in Abuja while still a governor n using Anambra fund, same way Ekeweremadu built himself over 400 house home n abroad but we don't see your bigoted igbotic father wail foolishly over that, here you are wailing like a lunatic over Tinubu who we all know he's 100 times richer than bother building a house less than a billion from what I can see here.

This one's head is filled with akpu from Igbo land.
You can't even see your nose with your eyes.
Sad what you've turned yourself to for someone who doesn't care if you drop dead the next second from hunger

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Golan007: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Has more taste than Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.