Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (146101 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
Where is the proof that this random building belongs to Tinubu? Where is the deed or COC with Tinubu's name on it.?

People's mentality is so low that you don't have to show them any proof, just show ands say anything watch them swallow it like ignorant and unintelligent mumu.

Funny to see the usual suspects and Tinubu obsessed ipobians committing suicide already, just mention Tinubu and watch them go berserk like meth addicts.

Sad.
Gbenu sohun......akiradara....o oloro gidi lenu jawre....(all Nigerian politicians are thieves sogbo....sholo stupi....d ni.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY32FY5yzP8

Yes your brain is totally outdated. Do well to upgrade it before you comment here again.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

How much does Trump has

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
I purposely didn't mention Trump coz he's a business man, been buoyant before becoming president
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by alllivesmatter(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Do you know what "Single handedly" means?
Are you using this word literally or figuratively?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
RonnieX:

You just being sarcastic I believe, because U can't be that dumb to mean what U said above.

he probably is
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by biggie73(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.
.....they expect him to spread poverty....
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

My forefathers built Lagos dvmbass not Mr tinubu
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
ellizy:

Lateef jakande built Lagos from scratch...

No he did not
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
this is how a typical yeroba Muslim thinks angry

Tueh!

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

The write want ur likes attention and he got it. It’s better to ignore them
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by DragonFire433: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

The images below have a message for you

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Sheuns(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

No you are from potopoto republic.

#EndProtestNow

Potopoto republic no be bad place to come from. I so much admire their enterprising spirit and nature.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by shegoon: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bro! if you understand, what's happening. Let Tinubu come out and swear that part of his achievement today is not from corrupt practice and diversion of public fund. This man made the law for ex governor in lagos to receive pension worth millions of naira every month (to his favor) with houses in FCT and other state of governor choice and 2 cars to be replaced every 4 years, now other states in Nigeria follow suite.But our father who meticulously serve the nation beg for their pension but theirs come with ease. I always tell people, lagos has money for any governor to perform and the template had been there since the Era of jakande. Bring alao akala to Lagos, he will perform, this believe of he "singlehandedly built Lagos" is unsensical.
myBraine:

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
Where is the proof that this random building belongs to Tinubu? Where is the deed or COC with Tinubu's name on it.?

People's mentality is so low that you don't have to show them any proof, just show ands say anything watch them swallow it like ignorant and unintelligent mumu.

Funny to see the usual suspects and Tinubu obsessed ipobians committing suicide already, just mention Tinubu and watch them go berserk like meth addicts.

Sad.
Where are proof he's not the owner?
Onisokuso!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sheuns:

Potopoto republic no be bad place to come from. I so much admire their enterprising spirit and nature.

So what are you all looking for here in our beloved country..go back to your potopoto republic.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by djbussy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
And so. Leave Tinubu alone and go work for your money.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mrmourinho:

I purposely didn't mention Trump coz he's a business man, been buoyant before becoming president

So what is tinubu ?

#EndProtestNow

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by djbussy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tinubu has been kind to too many people
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by uchennamani(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Aturu Hausa.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
The thing looks old fasion, not even a single helipad...spiit!!!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Respect55(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Focus on your Edo state then and stop dieing on top SW matter
At least learn how to spell "dying"
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by overlord77: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY32FY5yzP8

No matter how much money he gathers, steals or swipes, all these will not give him extra life 1UP or extend his dying days to 130yrs. I doubt he'd be around for the next 20yrs. He will be gone someday same as you and I.

He can build a second tower of babel if he likes.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

It is so sad and unfortunate that foolish people like you still exist in this 21 century cry cry
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
AngrryMan:
Youth corpers work and serve their country to get paid, you are on the other are a pathetic lowlifer that stalks the internet looking for crumbs to feed on

If you don't work,how then Will you get paid.

Go get a job and stop being a loser

#EndProtestNow

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Can't an accomplished politician empower young youths...I know say you wey dey there still dey find empowerment,hoping on angel Gabriel to come down.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by LegacyB: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

Are you sure you are normal?�������abeg no kill me with laughter!!!!!

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Karozy: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

What do you mean by build Lagos from the scratch, something is really wrong with your head,is it tinubu that built Lagos,go and sleep
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Old skool design
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=myBraine post=94951390]Typical Nigerian mentality.

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.[/quote

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by membranus: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

Sad.

Sahara Reporters do not lie.

Moreover it is not all of us Yorubas who have slave mentality like yours.

Actually some of us hate corruption and infamy in leadership, the same that your Tinubu typifies.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by adelumolo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
I thank God for him. May he live long to enjoy is sweat and God grants me success too. Amen
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

you don't know the meaning of singlehandedly. Lagos was a crown colony, centre of colonial government's residence. where then did Tinubu build it from scratch?
and during his time as governor, did he govern with his father's money or Lagos State money?
you simply don't know what is expected of a leader and that's why you are giving baseless and unfounded praise to a mediocre.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Prompto:
Did the miserable soul I quoted argued he isn't Igbo or can a cursed foolish soul like yours claim you are not Igbo ? No one as to write Igbo on his or her head b4 I detect them on NL. Foolish souls like your stink of irredeemable bigotry, chronic foolishness n extreme hate. It is what your pathetic soul was nourished with from birth n it is what will also drive you to your untimely death that is why you chose to wail about my comparison instead of calling out the thieves I highlighted.

Can you pls die? Abeg die if you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.