Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (145984 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by socialmediaman: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

You mean every person who we elected to build our society with our taxes deserves to steal and embezzle some of that money for themselves?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by EMMY76: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is no doubt the nigerian version of the Buckingham palace in the UK.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
The picture on the front page reminds me of smeagwol.

It also reminds me of a late neighbor who use to call someone that name.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by amoreobansu: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

I swear
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Skmoda360:

Gbenu sohun......akiradara....o oloro gidi lenu jawre....(all Nigerian politicians are thieves sogbo....sholo stupi....d ni.

All Nigerian politicians are thieves is your own personal opinion which you are entitled to, but sane, normal and rational people can not call other people thieves if they don't have proof that they stole anything and last time I checked, you and the other people ranting in this thread are still unable to show us what the man stole from anywhere on earth.

Also, we read all over the place that the man is the owner of many legitimate business in Nigeria from newspapers, to TV and he's became a major shareholder in INTELS when he bought Atiku's share in the company.

So, how come the same man with legitimate and successful business concerns in Nigeria can not build a mansion when ordinary Nigerians with less money are building mansions everywhere? Or you are just mad and upset because the name attached to it is Tinubu?

So, are you people confused or it's just the usual hateful, bitter, bigoted and tribal illness that many of you are suffering from?

Just imagine, they posted the picture of a random house and fed it to you that it belongs to Tinubu, but because lazy Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy and they lack intellectual curiosity, they just swallowed it with no question asked, not even the most basic and logical question like Are you sure? Where is the proof?

Is Tinubu a public official? So why are you people commiting suicide especially when your own public officials are currently looting you dry?

This is how shallow and vacuous many of you are.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Raylight2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jesus
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by EMMY76: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Is this how it's done in other developed countries? One single politician pocketing the whole resources of a state just because he was opportuned to lead the state. undecided
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ekweremadu is the only respondent to the motion marked FHC/ABJ/CS/284/2018.

As its sole prayer, the applicant seeks, “An interim order of this honourable court temporarily attaching/forfeiting the properties listed in Schedule B hereunder to the Federal Government on Nigeria pending the conclusion of further inquiry/investigation by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property and/or possible arraignment of the respondent.”

Some of the properties in Schedule B, which the Federal Government urged the court to seize temporarily are at No. 11, Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate (Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782 Asokoro Extension, Abuja, and Houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja.

The properties also include, Plot 1474 Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja; Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street) Games Village, Abuja; Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

The properties said to be in London are, Flat 4 Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; and 52 Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London.

Those in Dubai are, Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; 2 Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai; Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai; Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; Apartment No. DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; and Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai.

Those in Florida, USA are said to be 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, USA; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, USA and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, USA.

http://punchng.com/fg-files-suit-to-seize-ekweremadus-22-abuja-us-dubai-houses/

On the other hand, this is their village public official and a seating senator, he's the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world.

The only thing his poor people get in return for their looted funds is borehole...

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

You are demented and senile.
Which Lagos did he single-handedly build?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
In their confusion, infusion and frustration arising from pride and over estimation of themselves leading them to a series of saboteur maniac syndromes.

Igbos broadly divided other Nigerians into three broad categories. Those they hate, those they deride and those they fear. Those they hate are the yorubas whom they call traitors, tribalists and cowards. Yet no race in Nigeria have been more tribal than the lbos.

There are historical facts to prove this. If something is ten and igbos are not allowed to take 15, so that the rest of us can share minus 5, lgbos will cry marginalisation and label the rest us tribalists. However there is no race in this country that have been more accommodating of the lgbos than the Yorubas, there is no single igbo leader that did not grow up in the South West or is a beneficiary of Yoruba largesse.

Zik went to CMS GRAMMAR SCHOOL, Adolphus wabara went to AHMADIYA COLLEGE AGEGE, Ken Nnamani went to LOYOLA COLLEGE IBADAN, Ojukwu and Ekwueme went to KINGS COLLEGE, Okpara went to YABA TECH while Phillip Emegwali went to AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE. Even my brother Anadu went to IMADE COLLEGE OWO etc All major Igbo politicians cut their political teeth in the West. Their major religious leaders cannot thrive outside the West. Pastor Muoka, Pastor Ezekiel of Four Square and Okonkwo of TREM are examples.

I remember that after the civil WAR, Igbos who came back to ILE IFE were allowed TUITION FREE while the YORUBAS in NSUKKA were rusticated. Example is Pastor Adeboye. Yet lgbos reserve their greatest hatred for the Yorubas for reasons being that the yorubas refused to be dominated by the lbos to confront the North.

As to the label of cowardice, had there been any war between the yorubas and the lbos in which the lbos defeated the Yorubas? In the whole ancestral history of Ndigbo, which war has the forefathers or great forefathers fought? Any empire in their history? Yet the yorubas have worsted the lgbos four times in the political history of Nigeria.

As to the label of treachery, had there been any agreement the yorubas signed with the lbos and they reneged? The answer is no. Yet the yorubas have records of Igbo treachery on the two occasions they formed alliance with them. In 1964 to fight the federal election, the yorubas formed an Alliance called UPGA with the Ibos to be led by Okpara because major Yoruba leaders were in jail. There was an agreement that the election must be boycotted. The Igbos sabotaged it, went and contested election while the West kept to the agreement.

In 1979 the West went into alliance with the lbos and formed PPA - PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE ALLIANCE. Again Igbo sabotaged it so that they can produce Speaker house of Representatives. Who then is traitor? The second category are the Eastern minorities made up of present Rivers, Akwa lbom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa. The igbos see them as subhuman with tidal brain. Until the creation of Rivers State by Gowon, no OGONI man can sleep on the hospital bed in Bori GENERAL HOSPITAL . As at 1977 only UYO ,PHC and CALABAR had electricity light. They were so underdeveloped by their Igbo overseers that you will think that you were in the Congo jungle.

Until Diette Spiff, there was no Ikwere named Street in Port Harcourt. To show how deep the derision is, the present Biafran agitatators changed the name of RIBISI (Phc) to IGWOCHA as if the IKWERES do not exist.

The third category are the Hausa Fulani. The igbos pretend to hate the Fulanis but the truth is that the Igbo man is subservient to them. Ignore the noise. There are historical facts to justify this. Zik served under BALEWA, EKWUEME served under SHAGARI and EKEREMANDU zoned the PDP presidency to the North because he wants to be the VICE PRESIDENT to a Northerner. After the civil war and OJUKWU was granted amnesty for his rebellion against constituted authority, he returned to Nigeria and he joined the Hausa fulani party (NPN) of those he accused of genocide against his Igbo people. It is Igbo tragedy that they hate and deride those who grow and sustain them while they cringe to those(the hausas) who kick them like balls. Igbos are the only race in nigeria that celebrate failure. In 1982, the igbos celebrated the defeat of biafra by welcoming ojukwu with fanfare on his return from asylum haven been granted amnesty by the igbo overlords- the hausa fulani. He revelled in the fanfare and promptly married FFK left over- forgotten the over 3million lgbos that died in the war and with many of them languishing at OJI RIVER CAMP.

The second celebration is the release of kanu with the most humiliating bail conditions ever granted an accused in the annals of Nigerian justice system. A bail conditions targeted at the entire Igbo race and granted by an Hausa Fulani judge. I could not believe that with all the noise, such bail conditions will be signed. But he signed and in his eagerness to leave kuje he abandoned his two conspirators in kuje. The bail conditions wiped out the Identity of the ibos and EKEREMANDU was made the enforcer of the conditions. FFK is a polemist like Femi ARIBISALA etc. They have the capacity to argue both sides of the same point. The igbos regard him as their hero just like Ayo fayose the Eze gburugburu the second. I hope very soon the by Igbo will not start blaming fayose as they blamed Awo for everything that went wrong with their prosecution of the biafran war. I rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by magnetic20: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Built which Lagos? your mental illness is at its peak. eru
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
The story is obviously fake, but let's assume it's true.

So, Tinubu, a private citizen and a successful businessman can not build a house, but Ekweremadu, a public official who is still seating in the Senate with no known businesses or other source of income has dozens of mansions and flats all over the world.

How come we don't see you bigotes, hateful and trinal losers question Ekweremadu the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world? A common public official?

This is why we don't take you hateful and tribal bigots seriously, your public officials are looting you dead in your states, but instead of facing your villages to protect and safguards your future, you are obsessed with a private citizen and a businessman in Lagos state.

This is why your towns and villages are poor backward and rotten.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Legalaffairs(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
One completed idiot spotted. Just why you have no destiny. Is politics a money making venture? Does being a politician spins money ,except through corrupt enrichment?

This one deserves to be sacrificed to the gods.

myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by GEEBITE: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
He bought Atiku shares in Intels and Atiku is a thief but Tinubu is a saint. So he bought the shares with the salary he earned as a governor. Please dont get me started on the Mobil country treasurer job,the highest money he earned till he retired in 1991 was 100k per month. Quite a hefty pay by that standard then but not enough to make him a multi millionaire.

As a two term governor and a husband of a serving senator,he is a PEP and that status is gonna remain with him till death.
NGpatriot:

All Nigerian politicians are thieves is your own personal opinion which you are entitled to, but sane, normal and rational people can not call other people thieves if they don't have proof that they stole anything and last time I checked, you and the other people ranting in this thread are still unable to show us what the man stole from anywhere on earth.

Also, we read all over the place that the man is the owner of many legitimate business in Nigeria from newspapers, to TV and he's became a major shareholder in INTELS when he bought Atiku's share in the company.

So, how come the same man with legitimate and successful business concerns in Nigeria can not build a mansion when ordinary Nigerians with less money are building mansions everywhere? Or you are just mad and upset because the name attached to it is Tinubu?

So, are you people confused or it's just the usual hateful, bitter, bigoted and tribal illness that many of you are suffering from?

Just imagine, they posted the picture of a random house and fed it to you that it belongs to Tinubu, but because lazy Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy and they lack intellectual curiosity, they just swallowed it with no question asked, not even the most basic and logical question like Are you sure? Where is the proof?

Is Tinubu a public official? So why are you people commiting suicide especially when your own public officials are currently looting you dry?

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by hush15: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

The only accomplishment I can think of is the king of thieves who fix other thieves to power
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by stanley000: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dayoebe:

This guy has been all over different thread typing nonsense.

How much did you collect for this job?
yes there's now a job as that now and its almost like a full time one. They helped buhari win his first term, they are called e-warriors and politicians hire them for millions of naira to stay online and help defend them. They make use of memes also, currently biden is using it against in the USA too and trust me when they are good at what they do its almost hard for ppl online to notice them except brilliant ones like u, u see how far these politicians are willing to go to keep the masses depending and running to them for bread crumbs. We must bring them all down #Endsars. I still give charlyboy kudos, he somehow brought this up
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
Where is the proof that this random building belongs to Tinubu? Where is the deed or COC with Tinubu's name on it.?

People's mentality is so low that you don't have to show them any proof, just show ands say anything watch them swallow it like ignorant and unintelligent mumu.

Funny to see the usual suspects and Tinubu obsessed ipobians committing suicide already, just mention Tinubu and watch them go berserk like meth addicts.

Sad.

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by GPAdams(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
abeg how much bricks, blocks and mortar did lay, nonsense
myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Thereishel: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY32FY5yzP8

Built for him by current Lagos state Governor Sanwolu
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Calazoto: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
JAGABAN....Our sugar daddy grin grin grin

Oya lets roll on free US30, who is in?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

So what is tinubu ?

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Don't tell me Tinubu is a business man o, I may just exit dis argument as I'm gonna be forced to think my colleague is bereft of enough knowledge
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by miqos02(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
CoderX:

E be like say that "yourBraine" don lost, na why you dey find am about... angry

No be only singlehandedly, na Agbero-handedly, onisọkusọ! undecided

Sorosoke
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by offongk(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

as your father build your village?...APC bigot again ...
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by offongk(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

has your father build your villages
APC bigot...
thunder will destroy your generation for support politicians
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
GEEBITE:
He bought Atiku shares in Intels and Atiku is a thief but Tinubu is a saint. So he bought the shares with the salary he earned as a governor. Please dont get me started on the Mobil country treasurer job,the highest money he earned till he retired in 1991 was 100k per month. Quite a hefty pay by that standard then but not enough to make him a multi millionaire.
As a two term governor and a husband of a serving senator,he is a PEP and that status is gonna remain with him till death.

You are free to your opinion and all the story twistings and conclusions you desire, but one thing you can not change is the fact that Tinubu is a private citizen, he's a successful businessman with successful and legitimate businesses in Nigeria's. PERIOD.

Tinubu was with Mobil before public service as the governor of Lagos state and he left public office 13 years ago so is it not insane and ridiculous to assume that the only money and source of income is his earnings from mobile before he became the governor of Lagos state?

Is he no longer the owner of newspapers, tv stations and other businesses?

Must you people talk and reason like elementary school children? Do you not have brain inside your head?

If you have proof that he stole your money, show us what he stole and from where.

Next......
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by abbey621(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Skmoda360:

Gbenu sohun......akiradara....o oloro gidi lenu jawre....(all Nigerian politicians are thieves sogbo....sholo stupi....d ni.

Yet if we elect someone like you, e sure die say you go thief your own.....Let's face it, you be thief too, you just never got the opportunity!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by cmikel: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

At the expense of our 200 naira toll gate lekki fee
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

You probably a Tinubu and APC die-hard supporter
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by zoghys: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Shame on you for such myopic reasoning. Imagine how unreasonable you sound, with the accomplished politician bs. He made all that money at the expenses of tax paying lagosians whom I believe you are not among. In a civilized clime, his ass will be in the galore by now.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by hush15: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

You lack the fear of God o. When one man decides to corner an entire state to himself. He is the revenue generator, his the budgeter and the spender and he has done well in your sight in favour of the few thieves and family of rogues at the expense of millions of families. You don't have conscience o. If a man has received 150billion naira in earnings based on what alpha beta records say and Lagos is still the way it is, you are a heartless person o.

If a man can make his wife senator 3times, his daughter market general to whom collects tributes everyday for family to sell, makes his son chief consultant to lasaa on all the billboards and advertising in Lagos, the man who decides who becomes councillor in Lagos, the same decides who decides who will be chairman or invade you don't know of which you know cause its obvious you an insider, there LGAs give him remission periodically, this same man tells who will assembly members, this same man decides who gets to be speaker and other principal offices, this same man decides who becomes the sinator, rep members of which all these people pay tribute and care less less about representation as long as baba is happy, this same man influences or picks who becomes governor. This same man has turned many government properties to personal ones. This same man gets salary and other pecks as a former governor. This same man still went outside lagos state to try replicate the same in other States. This man is richer than Lagos and Lagos is still the way it is, you are a very wicked person o.

And if God can deal with Adelabu of Ibadan days, abacha and their likes,he will definitely get his own. All na time.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by omenka(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

The same spiteful and hateful characters will come shouting "southern unity" tomorrow morning. They really think they're smarter than anyone around here.

Of all the crooks from their domain, it is Tinubu's issues that they find most worthy of their criticisms. It is just a shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.