Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (146074 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by investigator007: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is the house uncompleted? Why isn’t it tiled?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sheuns:

I be yoruba Muslim o. But I no follow this guy dumb. Tinubu na big thief. I’ve never liked that guy. And never will.
are you sure you're a yeroba Muslim?
did you convert to Muslim or by heritage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Prompto: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Did the miserable soul I quoted argued he isn't Igbo or can a cursed foolish soul like yours claim you are not Igbo ? No one as to write Igbo on his or her head b4 I detect them on NL. Foolish souls like your stink of irredeemable bigotry, chronic foolishness n extreme hate. It is what your pathetic soul was nourished with from birth n it is what will also drive you to your untimely death that is why you chose to wail about my comparison instead of calling out the thieves I highlighted.

Blessedassuranc:

So every and anyone against your lord and master Tinubu is an Igbo? You go just kill yourself for nothing ooh.. Go check your bp first ,hen come back here
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.
Nigerian Mentality is far better, U have a virally retarded mentality. So being a politician automatically equals multi-billion naira personal assets, or politics is an empowerment scheme dat makes u a controller of Millions? How many Mansion does Obama have? How many Mansions does the governor of North Carolina have? The Problem with people like you leeching dis country is that u see every political office as an avenue for pocket enlargement, as far as this mentality is upheld, dis country remains stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by thinkmoney(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.
What business is he into?
At least as a public official we should lnow
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by bhella10: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
jerseyboy:
Na we be mumu

They are here already. "My Thief is Better Better Than Your Thief" defenders of evil gang.

REVOLUTION is OUR GOAL

OCCUPY NIGERIA.......... DEMAND A NEW NIGERIA........... DEMAND A NEW CONSTITUTION........... REFERENDUM NOW
You are on your own
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bizibi:
another sycophant.

Another baboon

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by bhella10: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mrmourinho:

Nigerian Mentality is far better, U have a virally retarded mentality. So being a politician automatically equals multi-billion naira personal assets, or politics is an empowerment scheme dat makes u a controller of Millions? How many Mansion does Obama have? How many Mansions does the governor of North Carolina have? The Problem with people like you leeching dis country is that u see every political office as an avenue for pocket enlargement, the main this mentality is upheld, dis country remains stagnant.
Go to court if you have anything on Jagaban.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Bennysam: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Most foolish comment I have ever see on NL
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Another baboon

#EndProtestNow

stupid thing.... government asslicker.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by tiger28: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
The BEAUTY of all this is that in SW ,APC vs PDP is a very close 50:50 so some love Tinubu and some don't ... Unlike on that other side when EVERYTHING is JUST ONE SIDED.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by nairanaira12: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Prompto:
Is your father not shameless ?! It took an accomplished drug dealer to bring about democracy in your country while your father was lazing around the country. Shame $.

So, your mentally crushed brain deceived you that Tinubu brought democracy to Nigeria? You are a born idiot
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nchenches: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

And you live in bolekeja shelter, the way I see you reason.

In a country where majority can’t find roof above their heads, you defend roguish politician.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by uptimum123(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mrmourinho:

Nigerian Mentality is far better, U have a virally retarded mentality. So being a politician automatically equals multi-billion naira personal assets, or politics is an empowerment scheme dat makes u a controller of Millions? How many Mansion does Obama have? How many Mansions does the governor of North Carolina have? The Problem with people like you leeching dis country is that u see every political office as an avenue for pocket enlargement, as far as this mentality is upheld, dis country remains stagnant.

How much does Trump has

#EndProtestNow

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by searay(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

So was Tinubu part of the Colonial masters that started the building of Lagos?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by thinkmoney(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

People have abused you enough
I won't abuse u. But you self think and maybe offer public apology. Lagos that was Nigeria's capitals for decades
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ellizy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Lateef jakande built Lagos from scratch...
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Olinex: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
I no blame you sha,na your papa sperm wen fertilise so easily to bring you into this world.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nchenches: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
jerseyboy:
Na we be mumu

They are here already. "My Thief is Better Better Than Your Thief" defenders of evil gang.

REVOLUTION is OUR GOAL

OCCUPY NIGERIA.......... DEMAND A NEW NIGERIA........... DEMAND A NEW CONSTITUTION........... REFERENDUM NOW
Oh yes, new constitution in a true and fiscal federal structure; that’s what we must be given before the protests can stop.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Like the way he's paying NPower beneficiaries, The youth corpers and others.

Yes I will go and collect it.

#EndProtestNow

Youth corpers work and serve their country to get paid, you are on the other are a pathetic lowlifer that stalks the internet looking for crumbs to feed on
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by leokid866: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
searay:
So was Tinubu part of the Colonial masters that started the building of Lagos?
His great grandmother and mother were there, they practically rolled out the red carpet for them.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by pacificom: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

My broda wake up ! Take the census of hungry and jobless lagosians. See people dying silently of deceases that are curable due to no finance. Then look at faces on the street of lagos and tell how many people are smiling happily. Leaders with questionable wealth should not be appreciated in the society.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by blaqtom(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Tinubu is hardworking let him enjoy the fruit of his labour.....but youngman have sense he didn’t build Lagos from scratch Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria that na y Lagos Dey as e be most companies hq Even Nigeria stock exchange na there port o there right from Military times let him go build Osun state from scratch
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by leokid866: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
ellizy:

Lateef jakande built Lagos from scratch...
Lol....you know nothing John snow.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by bhella10: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wailers from yeast Wailing more than the bereaved. tueh.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

Are you sure you are normal?

He is siiick and deluded ann..imalistic gooooat
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nchenches: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
bhella10:
You are on your own

You are against the masses.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lagos slave master of
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by TechSkill: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you are not serious ooo.. ah, the audacity!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
bhella10:
Go to court if you have anything on Jagaban.
I have nothing against him bro, just dat d people who support him always want nothing good for Lagos and Nigeria by extension
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
/
Too late. At 70, he ain't got much time left on earth to enjoy it.

See invasion of privacy grin

/

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

Are you sure you are normal?

Dont worry all of them go hear wheh for 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.