Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (147711 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
macho44:
Bros or Hanty, whichever gender u belong to, endeavor to proofread your missives after typing. If you like, SPIT all the sour BILE in your system on NAIRALAND, na u sabi.
[/s]

I'm no the topic, Tinubu is the topic.

Stop ranting and just show us what Tinubu stole from you or from anywhere in Nigeria, that's all.

And while we are at it, talk to me about your crooked and corrupt leaders with mansions all over the world.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

See what I'm saying? Here you have people from the poorest region in Nigeria with the public officials that they voted for and still public office with dozens of mansions all over the world protecting and supporting their corrupt leaders and not even asking why their region is the poorest in Nigeria or why one single senator from Enugu is the owner of dozens of mansion all over the world.

See how evil and hypocritical these losers are?

Is it not their despicable character of "see no evil hear no evil" against their own that led to Awkuzu SARS and the creation of monsters like James Nwafor?

Igbos only know to see the speck in the eye of others while totally oblivious of the big boulder in their own eyes.

Perfect example you give here. Of course Tinubu is corrupt and the single biggest problem of Nigeria according to Igbos. Same Igbos will then tell us all those accused of corruption in ala Igbo are innocent victims of a smear campaign against the 'mighty ndigbo'.

Anyway the SARS issue is really opening eyes sha about Igbo man's propensity for committing atrocities against his own. Let them keep dragging Tinubu of Lagos lol.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by macho44(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm no the topic, Tinubu is the topic.

Stop ranting and just show us what Tinubu stole from you or from anywhere in Nigeria, that's all.

Ya need to go look up the actual definition of what it means to "RANT" grin grin grin grin. I only adviced you, nothing more. Besides, whether TINUBU stole or not isn't the problem. The reason why i quoted you in the first place was because of your choice of language. Two wrongs don't right an earlier wrong. In between, how's your weekend going? Are you 'Balling, Protesting, Chilling with Famz or Attending a Night Vigil tonight'? grin
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NGpatriot: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
macho44:
Ya need to go look up the actual definition of what it means to "RANT" grin grin grin grin. I only adviced you, nothing more. Besides, whether TINUBU stole or not isn't the problem. The reason why i quoted you in the first place was because of your choice of language. Two wrongs don't right an earlier wrong. In between, how's your weekend going? Are you 'Balling, Protesting, Chilling with Famz or Attending a Night Vigil tonight'? grin
[/s]

I didn't ask you for more boring rant, I asked you to show us what Tinubu stole, that should be very easy for you to do.

Also since two wrong don't right an earlier wrong, why not just show us Tinubu's wrong in the first place, like what he stole and what he did wrong.

Also, when was the last time you see no evil and hear no evil people even saw any wrong, looting and corruption in your village? When.

How many times have I posted about ekweremadu and his dozens of mansions all over the world and you hypocrites conveniently side step the post as usual.

I'll take you hypocrites and liars seriously when you are able to show us what Tinubu stole and also when you start abusing and insulating your corrupt leaders.

Liars and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

I
I didn't ask you for more boring rant, I asked you to show us what Tinubu stole, that should be very easy for you to do.

Also since two wrong don't right an earlier wrong, why not just show us Tinubu's wrong in the first place, like what he stole and what he did wrong.

Also, when was the last time you see no evil and hear no evil people even saw any wrong, looting and corruption in your village? When.

How many times have I posted about ekweremadu and his dozens of mansions all over the world and you hypocrites conveniently side step the post as usual.

I'll take you hypocrites and liars seriously when you are able to show us what Tinubu stole and also when you start abusing and insulating your corrupt leaders.

Liars and hypocrites.

Indeed.Have these bigoted hypocrites dragged Obiano on Nairaland or anywhere in cyberspace today to justify attacking Tinubu over allegation of purchasing a house.
How many threads did they open against Obiano today? Same people who open a thread on Jagaban even when he exhales alone?

Buying a house is now a bigger crime than the Governor of a State, and chief security officer of that State, hiring a sadistic serial killer cop and gruesome organ harvester.

Everyone dragging Obiano but Igbos.They don't have time for him and would rather pretend he does not exist so they go back to attacking Tinubu. Awon oni ranu.

https://www.independent.ng/endsars-protests-group-asks-ibb-obasanjo-jonathan-buhari-to-apologise-to-nigerian-youths/

The group also blasted Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano for appointing James Nwafor, a former SARS operative accused of supervising the killings of innocent youths as his Senior Special Assistant on Security.

" That Obiano appointed Nwafor despite public knowledge of his atrocious acts shows how irresponsible and callous he is as Chief Security Officer of Anambra state".

"But for the public outcry by the youths who forced the governor to sack him, maybe he would have succeeded Obiano in office as the next Chief Security Officer of Anambra state".

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by macho44(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Liars and hypocrites.
Whatever that's eating eating you up, I'm right here if ya need a listening EAR grin
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by onpoint69(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

sharap, which Lagos did he build from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by executive12: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Future acquisition by the EFCC.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
executive12:
Future acquisition by the EFCC.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by calabardick(m): 4:06am On Oct 19, 2020
CoderX:

You're silly. I am Yoruba too and I called him to order. Why not just forget tribe and attack the issue!
I didn't generalized it, I said "one of".
I'm sorry for that
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2020
calabardick:

I didn't generalized it, I said "one of".
I'm sorry for that

You're still silly and very daft... One of the slaves in your family right? Imagine your response... Calling Yoruba slaves... If Yorubas are slaves what is your own tribe?

Please just stop quoting me cos you're just too senseless. angry
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Staro: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Useless country
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by calabardick(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2020
CoderX:

You're still silly and very daft... One of the slaves in your family right? Imagine your response... Calling Yoruba slaves... If Yorubas are slaves what is your own tribe?

Please just stop quoting me cos you're just too senseless. angry

Go and sit down, some Yorubas are slaves, tinubu is their Slavemaster, if you don't like it then go to hell.
What's so special about them?
You're very stupid to say that.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2020
calabardick:

Go and sit down, some Yorubas are slaves, tinubu is their Slavemaster, if you don't like it then go to hell.
What's so special about them?
You're very stupid to say that.

Your family members are slaves... And if you keep pushing this thing, definitely a curse will follow your generation... Keep playing with your destiny.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by calabardick(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2020
CoderX:

Your family members are slaves... And if you keep pushing this thing, definitely a curse will follow your generation... Keep playing with your destiny.
Curse ke, what's so special about your curse?
I apologized for the previous post and you came up responding childishly so what did you expect from me?
I don't exchange words with cowards, I communicate with reasonable and free men that understands life.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NEWSREPORT: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2020
PaulH07:

If I were Tinubu, I'll just have laid low, and continued chopping my money as an elder states man, instead of trying to be president and chooking mouth excessively into everything e.g Edo politics.

Now all eyes are on him like sey na only him be former governor.

The way I dry see am, e be like sey hin food go soon done...

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification button, so that you always be in the know of every breaking news as it happens in Nigeria and across the world. The subscription is free. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdEtGAJUqVLodibwrLbN7A
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NEWSREPORT: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2020
wink2015:

This photo was taken with a drone camera.

Tinubu has been feeding fat on Lagosians for years.

EDO NO BE LAGOS.

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification button, so that you always be in the know of every breaking news as it happens in Nigeria and across the world. The subscription is free. Thank you

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NEWSREPORT: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2020
boyjo:

But why Yoruba dey attack Yoruba?
E no make sense to me.

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NEWSREPORT: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2020
olumide4christ:

As a construction professional, even from a drone point of view, this mansion is not looking new by any standard. Perhaps it was newly bought, but it's not newly built.

OP.. please do more research ooo!

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NEWSREPORT: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Nchenches:

Tinubu the man who pleaded for decades to restructure Nigeria politically but alas, joined the ultra conservative northern political leaders who resent political restructuring, who profit from the extant political structure crafted by Fulani-led north. They formed APC.

The extant political structure makes southern politicians like onlookers in Nigeria’s political process.

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

With all your hypocritical and self serving essay, you are Igbo, your own tribes men and the people you vote for are all crooks and looters, they are the most horrible and incompetent leaders in Nigeria, they supervise over the poorest region in Nigeria, you have 1 single public official sitting right there in the senate with mansions all over the world and you have nothing to say about him, but you want to lecture other people, you think other people are idiots and tribal when in fact you sound like the real tribal bigot.

When was the last time you hypocrites utter one single word about the looters right there under your nose?

Or are you people allergic to looters in your own region or banned from saying anything about them?

This is why we don't take you hypocrites seriously, we know it's all about tribalism, hatred and bigotry.

When you start demanding accountability from your own useless, crooked and corrupt leaders, maybe we;ll take you seriously.

Hahaha

Another tribesman character displayed.

Sorry I am from Venue South. Find out. We are citizens there.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Atouke:
money for good schools, hospitals, salaries and jobs that lagosians would have had has been packed in bullion vans to build a mansion by the master thief.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Hahaha

Another tribesman character displayed.

Sorry I am from Venue South. Find out. We are citizens there.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by antibullshit: 1:40am On Feb 12, 2023
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.
How did Tinubu build Lagos from scratch ? Lagos has been there since the 1800's. Lagos was the capital of nigeria for many years.
no city that size could have been built by one man! Are you saying there was nothing in Lagos before 1999?
The most he could have done is improve on what was there which is not the same as building it from scratch !
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by HNICEARTH: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2023
He is rich, he deserves a bigger one now.

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Mfetenang: 2:16am On Feb 12, 2023
If you don't like it just jump into the Lagoon or pack your bags and return to IPOBLAND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.