Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me (4772 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ask him for the reason why he dey ignore you,,,,,,,, dats the best way,,,,,,

And if you're unable to talk with him,,,,you just have to move on,,,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by gulfer: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Join the #ENDSARS movement; no dull moments....you will forget him easily and maybe get a new bae there cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Justmye26: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
gulfer:
Join the #ENDSARS movement; no dull moments....you will forget him easily and maybe get a new bae there cool cool cool
Lol... thanks
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Justmye26: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Darl pack and go joor
Why would u allow a guy mean so much that u are already close to depression
If he stays, fine
If not bae, go out, drink, get drunk have fun flirt and maybe do the unexpected but with protection o

Bae u mean so much to your future husby
Don't let any anthill of a guy bring u down
I don't know u but sending out much kiss and love to u

If I were u
I had block him both physically and social medially wink wink

Thank you so much...God bless you
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Justmye26: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:
Ask him for the reason why he dey ignore you,,,,,,,, dats the best way,,,,,,

And if you're unable to talk with him,,,,you just have to move on,,,,,,,wink
Moving on is the only option, God help me...thank you
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Justmye26:

Moving on is the only option, God help me...thank you

Amen,,,,❤️❤️❤️✊

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by femi4: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Justmye26:
I've been in a relationship with this guy for a while now, everything was going on smoothly and then suddenly he started ignoring me, won't pick my calls, or reply my chats and he's always online... I'm getting tired of it and I just want to move on before I get depressed but it's very hard to.

I've tried getting busy all times, still my mind wanders back to him..

Please I help with moving on before I lose my sanity..
get another guy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Justmye26: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
femi4:
get another guy
Hehe...
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by AIlahuAkbar: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2020
mosdii:
"He suddenly ignores me"

meaning: Nigga is very difficult to manipulate despite all my manipulative tendencies.

grin
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by AIlahuAkbar: 12:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Tladybukky:
Sis, just give him sometime, he might be going through some hard phase that he really wants to keep to himself for awhile.

Its well, keep praying for him
your type is so rare. can I reach you via the number on your signature?
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by AIlahuAkbar: 12:42am On Oct 16, 2020
N2B2:

Terrible advice. Can't you see the mental strain it's having on the girl? Is her own wellbeing not of value?

On topic: You have to move on, and that'll take a little time because you seem to have fallen for him already.

You have your own life to live, a confidence to nurture, a career wanting your full attention, and a family that'll need your support soon - so make up your mind to free the guy. There are many others better than him out there, who will treat you right.

My advice: Block him on all fronts and move on. When you've almost escaped, he'll come back, and if you allow him back in, then my condolences in advance.
I just shared this
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by AIlahuAkbar: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Justmye26:

1..yes, always

2..yes, atleast I believe so...

3.. wouldn't have fallen deeply for him if the commitment wasn't there

4..hmmm

5..don't want him back, wouldn't want emotional stress or anything that would tamper with my sanity ever again...

Just need help moving on
why silent and avoid questio 4?
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2020
i just hope u not dating urself and claiming u dating a guy
there some ladies just by replying their chat messages they already think they in a relationship with u cheesy
if its long distance dating u guys are doing and u met him on facebook or instagram i will suggest u get involved with a guy close to u.not every dude takes facebook or instagram dating seriously.
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by duduade: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2020
#endtimerelationship

Aunty move on...

He probably is caught up with life responsibilities and can't communicate

Or

He is fascinated by a new fish

If it's number two, I fear for you it means

The whole thingy is still shacking him and if they become an item you on your own

Or

He gets over the new fish and comes back to you.. Would you like to take back someone who ignored and cheated on you because you had no choice.. Funny thing he wont tell you what happened.. You would just observed that he would start paying attention to you all of a sudden

Am I communicating

Go out to protest.. Make new friends..

Enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by 444crop: 2:06am On Oct 16, 2020
stella55:
love should be reciprocate, when you're not getting it move on.
best to move on, delete his pictures and contact in your phone and stop checking his media page. mind you he's not your enemy, maintain your peace and never see him as your enemy. las las you will be fine
as simple as ABC... Have a plan B, that's why it's good sometimes u hang out, have spontaneous one night stands( nobody really gives a shit) ...get busy and see

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by JohnnyRockQuid: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Just forget about it. If you are really interesting to a person, then he will not do that. Or he hides stories that you definitely won't like. There are better options in this world.
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Tladybukky(f): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Yes you can

AIlahuAkbar:
your type is so rare. can I reach you via the number on your signature?
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by AIlahuAkbar: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Tladybukky:
Yes you can

not for buying your products oh but for friendship and getting to know you better
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by AIlahuAkbar: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2020
duduade:
#endtimerelationship

Aunty move on...

Or

The whole thingy is still shacking him and if they become an item you on your own

Or

He gets over the new fish and comes back to you.. Would you like to take back someone who ignored and cheated on you because you had no choice.. Funny thing he wont tell you what happened.. You would just observed that he would start paying attention to you all of a sudden

Am I communicating

Enjoy your life
you must be one of 'em speaking from experience
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Justmye26: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
duduade:
#endtimerelationship

Aunty move on...

Or

Or

Am I communicating

Enjoy your life
Yea..thank you
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Aimerosa25(f): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Justmye26:
I've been in a relationship with this guy for a while now, everything was going on smoothly and then suddenly he started ignoring me, won't pick my calls, or reply my chats and he's always online... I'm getting tired of it and I just want to move on before I get depressed but it's very hard to.

pls don't lose your sanity, and don't go into depression, it's not worth it, try to get yourself back, and forget him , he'll come back but refuse him, and move on.
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Aimerosa25(f): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Justmye26:

pls don't lose your sanity, and don't go into depression, it's not worth it, try to get yourself back, he'll come back but refuse him, and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
No be small thing.. It is because the sex is still replaying in your head that is why you miss him
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Justmye26: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aimerosa25:
pls don't lose your sanity, and don't go into depression, it's not worth it, try to get yourself back, he'll come back but refuse him, and move on.
Thanks so much.. God bless you...
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
He has had sex with you and doesn't see any thing more in you, after the whole hard to get, frustration, stress and headache you gave him B4 e gt you laid..You gurlz need to stop this hard to get mentality, when you know you like him as well.
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Aimerosa25(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Justmye26:

Thanks so much.. God bless you...
you r welcome sis, speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Aimerosa25(f): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
dingbang:
No be small thing.. It is because the sex is still replaying in your head that is why you miss him
Bros u r funny o.
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Bros u r funny o.
cheesy but it is true nau
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by dingbang(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miniso:
He has had sex with you and doesn't see any thing more in you, after the whole hard to get, frustration, stress and headache you gave him B4 e gt you laid..You gurlz need to stop this hard to get mentality, when you know you like him as well.
very true.
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by Aimerosa25(f): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
dingbang:
cheesy but it is true nau
so that's d first thing dat came 2 ur mind ,na wa o
Re: How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aimerosa25:
so that's d first thing dat came 2 ur mind ,na wa o
lol.. Let the op swear that they havent done bad thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? / For Them Nice Guys Like Graham And Danhumphrey / Ladies What Would U Do If Your Spouse Hire This Damsel To Be Ur Childs Nanny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.