Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do (7272 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by MrCork: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
fati2001:
is that all?

KEEP THE CHILD!

#SAYNOTOABORTION

#SAYNOTOPREMARITALSEX

#SAYNOTOMURDER

#SAYNOTOGENERATIONALCURSE

#SAYNOTOBLOODSHEDDING

#SAYNOTOTERMINATIONOFLIFE

.. bro go n sit down some were jorrr!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
she's too big for that
She probably isn't pregnant, be careful before this girl scams you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by KidDarkness(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Since you get experience for missionary, doggy, bicycle, cowgirl, cowboy, spiderman without protection; then my guy, you are now matured and ready to be a father. Congratulations. God will strengthen you for more upcoming matches without protection

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Freelane33(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Xoly:

grin, lmao, Righteousness89 must hear this grin

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by MrCork: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.

1.. My niggga..was up...is she lightskin??
2... if she ain't lightskin, juss tell her to abort the gaddem thing & tell her u moving to india & shange yor nomba.. dont let her trap u!!!!(real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.
Bro but you enjoyed the cookie alone in the time of joy, why come here to seek solution in time of problem

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Craig24: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Your condition shall be permanent

Lol

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Aditkd(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bros, in this age and time that to survive as a single individual is demanding you now went to get a girl pregnant.
She is angry when you do coitus interruptus and you didn't know that it's trap she was plotting for you.
Don't you know you go have the pill at hand and she takes it in front of you to be sure she doesn't play a fast one on you.
Guy you bleeped up.
And lastly, a lot of females don't know how to calculate their cycle and to know when they re ovulating or not and you just foolishly fell into a trap. Couldn't you use CONDOMS.
Your own don be.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by fati2001(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrCork:

.. bro go n sit down some were jorrr!! angry

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Rainer8(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree and mad at me, even after I did I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.

<b>if the pregnancy is still under 3wks, ders nt much of a problem, we have drugs dat can flush out the tissues..no need for the cut-cut.</b>
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Rainer8(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrCork:

1.. My niggga..was up...is she lightskin??
2... if she ain't lightskin, juss tell her to abort the gaddem thing & tell her u moving to india & shange yor nomba.. dont let her trap u!!!!(real talk) angry

bro how do you do this color texting?/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
What do you want us to do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria, if you decide to go on with the procedure, ensure you visit a qualified medical personnel. Do not attempt to self-medicate.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Dreadlock69(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Guy you no Sabi postinor 2
You know Sabi salt and water
You know Sabi Andrew liver salt and 7up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Guyman02: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree and mad at me, even after I did I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.
I was in a similar situation, today I have my beautiful daughter whom I don't joke with. Consider been a father soon, have faith, God will make a way to take care of that child or you may look back later in life and regret aborting that foetus

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Guyman02:

I was in a similar situation, today I have my beautiful daughter whom I don't joke with. Consider been a father soon, have faith, God will make a way to take care of that child or you may look back later in life and regret aborting that foetus
hmm ur words gives me confident, thank u sir

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Guy you no Sabi postinor 2
You know Sabi salt and water
You know Sabi Andrew liver salt and 7up
I gave her money for postinor 2 but she refused to buy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by GerraMeh74(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sincerely speaking, allow her have the baby, don't look at it from the angle of not been able to care of the mother and child just take it that children are blessings from God, but incase it's a trap and it's not true, next time condom up bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Guys it's not as if am jobless, I have a business but its a new and I've not started to make sales the way I expected and wanted so That's the main reason am scared,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Dreadlock69(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
I gave her money for postinor 2 but she refused to buy

Tell am say eee be like say you wan go farm for village
Or tell say you wan make we sleep for bridge
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by MickzyDonald: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ogbeni SORO SOKE,Heavy heart ko dangote cement ni

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by femi4: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
chinochizzy:
Go to Idumota, baby stuff are cheap there
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Paulo097(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
My brother you have made a mistake by getting her pregnant,don't make a greater mistake by aborting the pregnancy. No matter how broke you are, if you want to keep the child you will keep the child. If you don't have enough, people around you will support, they can't watch the child die of hunger even if they are not happy with you. You have to decide to keep the baby, you will not regret it at last, I promise you. God has a purpose for giving you that child. Have a rethink and a change of mind set.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2020
Rainer8:

bro how do you do this color texting?/

It's a code ,,,,,, software developers use it to build website,,,,,, by using html or css,,,,, but if you're an expert,,you will know all those colors off hand,,,,,,

Eg,,,, #fffff,,,,,,#ddd,,,and so on,,,,, you can express it directly like,,,,,,,color- green,,,and so on,,,,,,wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2020
op Wan Dodge Responsibility.....

Nor kii person oh! Enor good ohh!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by 444crop: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Baby spread that leg, tawaii( u spank that ass), doggy, scissors , cow boy and cow girl in reverse forms and ee dey sweet u that time....you no ask for matured contribution oooo... Now ee don happen..... This kind pregnancy dey use hand and teeth grab the umbilical cord.... And most times this pregnancy ends in quadruplets so congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 16, 2020
A lot of people here are very stupid and hopeless.
This young man asked for advice. The best you could do is ignore if you do not have any reasonable advice, not coming here to showcase your stupidity.

I know if this were to be a girl asking for this advice you'll all suddenly become special advisors.

Hopeless bastards!!!!!

Op, for abortion, of the pregnancy is still at the very early stages, then there are drugs that can be taken to induce abortion.
Go to a Pharmacy (not chemist), ask the PHARMACIST to evaluate the pregnancy and prescribe the appropriate abortion pill.

There are a lot of pills that induce abortion in early stages and that's it. No much stress.

However, if the pregnancy is advanced, then you have to visit a hospital. A lot of private hospitals offer abortion services. And it doesn't really cost just (about 20 to 30k). Please make sure you visit a good one. And never go to a (pseudo) clinic.

All the best bro.

As the other hopeless bastards commenting rubbish here, you're all stupid!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Freestainworld(m): 3:04am On Oct 16, 2020
what you should do is to be a father.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2020
zionmde:

if she dies from complications due to abortion, den u know how scary and hellish this life can be

congrats in advance

I wonder how guys will boldly explode inside wen they dont have up to 500k in their account
Pampers
baby milk
baby clothes
ante natal
post natal
omugwo
the shame
etc. I guess u couldn't think of all these things while pounding her in room 306 tongues
Guy 500k na small money o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Mrscarter(f): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:

I'm against abortion but I also understand if U can't bring a child into the world cos U cant afford to feed n supply it's needs too.
Abortion is final but where there's life there's hope...
U should be more careful next time no matter what U decide to do
If Ur sure it's yours then find a way to provide for Ur baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet China's Miss Bum Who Won Most Beautiful Buttocks Contest(photos, 18+) / Opening The Door For Ladies / How Do I Comfort Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.