Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do (7274 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by SammyFX: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bro do u expect somone here to feed u with advice over a stupid mistake u commit ursef into jus go to clinic with shame nd gt drug prescription jarey.. Didirin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Munzy14(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Guys it's not as if am jobless, I have a business but its a new and I've not started to make sales the way I expected and wanted so That's the main reason am scared,
stop dating/banging dumb girls...Thats y u are in panicking mode...

step up....Be wiser.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Munzy14(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Bro this babe made me do it, honestly she was the one that pushed me to ejaculate inside of her, even wen I give her money to buy pills she will refuse to take it. Now this is happening
Not a time for blame, stand up and proffer solution , before it swallows u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by VicM6: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
y is everybody telling me to keep the pregnancy, honestly guys it's not easy for me at all
you want to kill the poor girl bah... isn't it better to face the reality nd hold on to life than to take a dangerous path..... what if the girl die in ur custody nko, then ur eyes will open.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by mariahAngel(f): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Munzy14:

When something hold men for waist, river niger will be like kainji dam...cheesy Nobody remembers that on top a woman...

sense returns after action.....grin
Okwaya? cheesy

For me, they should remove it, if they are not financially and psychologically ready..

Worst is bringing a child to come and suffer o.

Ahu achirila'm!

Akpata nju-oyi awuzuola'm ahu!
embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Aditkd(f): 4:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
As in eh, to survive alone is war - oga is in progress of adding another one.
She is angry ? as in, is that even a thing. Who knows if she is already pregnant before the act self.

I had a roommate who got lucky on that cycle thing but, he told me he was hell scared. Does that cycle thing actually work or it's just luck. (I haven't done anything, lol)

My dear, it was works BIG time. That one week of Ovulation that's 7 full days and I add extra 3 days making it 13 days I don't have sex not even using condoms to avoid it broke.
And even when my crazy naughty guy wants to get naughty I go n get my pills in case CD breaks.
Now I have my pills at home with male and female condoms to avoid stories.
If one wants to have sex then be ready to play SAFE. No short cuts.
Then the time I want skin to skin with my partner I know am absolutely FREE.
Lastly, advice to both sex pls it's will be nice to know how to calculate a females cycle.
For guys to avoid some lady putting pregnancy on your head and for you to enjoy a sex with your partner
For females, for you to know what happens to your body, changes etc and to avoid you got pregnant.
In fact in this age and time I hate hearing ladies say they re pregnant be responsible for your reproductive health and take it serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Paulo097(m): 5:52am On Oct 17, 2020
I had a friend who was in this situation before. We forced him to tell his mum. She was very angry and disappointed at first but later relaxed. She mad it very easy by explaining it to his father and the girls parents. Today, he has a very handsome boy. His parents don't joke with THEIR GRANDSON. You just have to make the bold move of telling you mum, I promise you she will understand and the EVIL thought of abortion will leave your mind immediately.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Paulo097:
I had a friend who was in this situation before. We forced him to tell his mum. She was very angry and disappointed at first but later relaxed. She mad it very easy by explaining it to his father and the girls parents. Today, he has a very handsome boy. His parents don't joke with THEIR GRANDSON. You just have to make the bold move of telling you mum, I promise you she will understand and the EVIL thought of abortion will leave your mind immediately.
I don't have a mum neither do she.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by mechanics(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2020
If you love yourself, don't abort it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Torie8(f): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2020
chinochizzy:
I know her too well she doesn't flirt and secondly she is too matured for that kinda expensive joke
YOU DON'T KNOW HER get that in to your brain lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by JONSYN7154: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2020
naija4life247:

Don't let me slap you oooo. Marry a girl with no future ambition? A girl with a plan for her life will always protect herself because she knows that men don't get pregnant. She always know that nah she go suffer am if kasala burst like this one now

hahahaha grin. when you dey Bleep dey do uuuuuuhaaaa! u no no say you go carry champion league?

abeg left up you champion league cup up make trow confetti paper joor grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Munzy14(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Okwaya? cheesy

Ahu achirila'm!

Akpata nju-oyi awuzuola'm ahu!
embarassed
My dear parenting is not a dance for little kids.

This ones never chop well, ma ya fodu kwa i change pampers, nri nwa, akwa, quality education....no na...Starting a kid on shaky foundation...mba.

E get cases I will comfortably stand against abortion,not this....He isn't psychologically ready as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by mariahAngel(f): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Munzy14:

My dear parenting is not a dance for little kids.

This ones never chop well, ma ya fodu kwa i change pampers, nri nwa, akwa, quality education....no na...Starting a kid on shaky foundation...mba.

E get cases I will comfortably stand against abortion,not this....He isn't psychologically ready as well.

Good morning.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by naija4life247: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2020
JONSYN7154:

hahahaha grin. when you dey Bleep dey do uuuuuuhaaaa! u no no say you go carry champion league?

abeg left up you champion league cup up make trow confetti paper joor grin grin grin grin

Come and let us fucck, is it the same as come and let us make babies?

The agreement between boyfriends and girlfriends is fuccking and pleasure. Pregnancy is never part of the agreement.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Aditkd:

My dear, it was works BIG time. That one week of Ovulation that's 7 full days and I add extra 3 days making it 13 days I don't have sex not even using condoms to avoid it broke.
And even when my crazy naughty guy wants to get naughty I go n get my pills in case CD breaks.
Now I have my pills at home with male and female condoms to avoid stories.
If one wants to have sex then be ready to play SAFE. No short cuts.
Then the time I want skin to skin with my partner I know am absolutely FREE.
Lastly, advice to both sex pls it's will be nice to know how to calculate a females cycle.
For guys to avoid some lady putting pregnancy on your head and for you to enjoy a sex with your partner
For females, for you to know what happens to your body, changes etc and to avoid you got pregnant.
In fact in this age and time I hate hearing ladies say they re pregnant be responsible for your reproductive health and take it serious.
Appreciate the response, I have several female siblings, lots of Aunt and my mom, none of them have shared something like this, "they still feel I shouldn't know" (in my early 20s, haven't done anything yet. I don't understand how it works and somewhat scared. lol). I'll say you really know how to take care of yourself, I wish many other young women are like you, so we stop getting cry cry report.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Greatzeus(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.
Don't kill the innocent child. The baby will survive. Since I was born,I have never seen anyone dying of hunger, adult or children. Except during war time. The baby will survive,your parents will surely assist too.
Though they might be mad at you at the beginning,but later they will be glad about their new born grandchild.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Intoboy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.

Foolish people everywhere

To be honest with you,all of dis niggas here shouting congratulations and saying gibberish hav been in this mess bfor its bcus its ur first time,its sumtin i have done bfor ad I'm glad i did it cos I'll be doomed if i didn't take that step.

It has its advantages and disadvantages... jus weigh your options ad make sure you don't kill the girl or damage her womb it could be one of dis fucking niggas's sisto
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Aditkd(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Appreciate the response, I have several female siblings, lots of Aunt and my mom, none of them have shared something like this, "they still feel I shouldn't know" (in my early 20s, haven't done anything yet. I don't understand how it works and somewhat scared. lol). I'll say you really know how to take care of yourself, I wish many other young women are like you, so we stop getting cry cry report.

Thanks dear, but before I got sexually active I had to ensure I was psychologically, and physically ready.
In the sense of condoms, how to wear them, how to prevent pregnancy and the most and vital of all how to calculate my menstral cycle.
You don't just get into sex cause your hormones re screaming you should get laid or you think you are of age BIG NO.
To engage in sex is a whole lot of work.
You can go through google to know how to calculate your cycle and you can also download FLO which is a female app where you in put the first day of your menstration and it can tell you the probable time you will be ovulating.
But for I advice you go through Google and learn how to calculate the cycle.
Then the app all the green day's that it says is your ovulation week add 3 more days to it.
But know how to calculate ooooo. Apps can be disappointing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
chinochizzy:
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree and mad at me, even after I did I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.

Are you sure she is not imposing paternity on you, women could be cunny at times
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
KidDarkness:
Since you get experience for missionary, doggy, bicycle, cowgirl, cowboy, spiderman without protection; then my guy, you are now matured and ready to be a father. Congratulations. God will strengthen you for more upcoming matches without protection

can you elaborate on what you mean by spiderman cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Aditkd:

Thanks dear, but before I got sexually active I had to ensure I was psychologically, and physically ready.
In the sense of condoms, how to wear them, how to prevent pregnancy and the most and vital of all how to calculate my menstral cycle.
Been ready is quite important, many were pressured or persuaded before engaging and likely not ready/prepared.
Aditkd:

You don't just get into sex cause your hormones re screaming you should get laid or you think you are of age BIG NO.
Wow, the only girl that have mentioned something similar (live : face to face) was a friend's gf. She said she doesn't get Hot that much, but do only when her guy stirs things up. I usually think girls doesn't get Hot that much i.e. a few times a month.
Aditkd:

To engage in sex is a whole lot of work.
You can go through google to know how to calculate your cycle and you can also download FLO which is a female app where you in put the first day of your menstration and it can tell you the probable time you will be ovulating.
But for I advice you go through Google and learn how to calculate the cycle.
Then the app all the green day's that it says is your ovulation week add 3 more days to it.
But know how to calculate ooooo. Apps can be disappointing.
I will keep the app name for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by KidDarkness(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
shantti:

can you elaborate on what you mean by spiderman cool
Imagine both of them like this. That's what I was told. So I'm telling you now. Be aware

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Xavin: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Guy u don bleep up. She say make u release inside and u ansa am, Na pregnancy wey another man reject Na him Kon be Ur own now. Next time jazz up no lose focus
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by noCAP(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Munzy14:

When something hold men for waist, river niger will be like kainji dam...cheesy Nobody remembers that on top a woman...

sense returns after action.....grin

For me, they should remove it, if they are not financially and psychologically ready..

Worst is bringing a child to come and suffer o.
Don't mind all these pretentious idiots. like they're going to offer any financial help to raise the baby. op, abort the baby if you're aren't ready. it's better to abort it now, than to bring the child to suffer maltreatment under the guise of being someone's house help

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by romunu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
When you were opening her legs like laptop,did you seek for advice,na belle have come,see your sef?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by VicM6: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
chinochizzy:
y is everybody telling me to keep the pregnancy, honestly guys it's not easy for me at all
but e sweet u wen u dey lash her bah.... soro soke....... werey
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
WETIN dey sweet, dey kill o.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Winning A Girls Heart / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Best Man Teaches Groom How To Kiss His Unhappy Bride On The Altar, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.