Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do (7273 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! / My Chinese Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please Help Me With A Chinese Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Anyone with useful information about where one can get a successful abortion, should pls email me, at pridezeal@yahoo.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by karkinase(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Anyone with useful information about where one can get a successful abortion, should pls email me, at pridezeal@yahoo.com
Young man ..stop saying nonsense... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by PhillipPHD(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Beforehand = Abstain

If you missed this

During action = Use quality condoms correctly

If you missed this

After action = Use Postpill and PEP immediately.

Please be wise and actively guard your life and destiny.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by PhillipPHD(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:

Inasmuch as I’m pro-life, I’m more of pro-planned parenthood. But I’m not pro-sexual irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by fecoleef123(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
keep the baby,cos no body knows tomorrow pls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by olumide1708: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Baba ibeji congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by OvPharez(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.

Ororo no. 7 go n take ur responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by TheManOfTheYear: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
I can't believe this is happening to me, it looks like a home movie to me. I didn't plan for all this, I can barely eat I've lost appetite
Listen dude, you are not the first to be in this situation, neither will you be the last.

I would not judge you, just face the responsibility and take care of the upcoming child, 9 months is enough time for you to plan around the delivery and infancy stages.

Get to work! You'd get through this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by JasperVII(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Listen dude, you are not the first to be in this situation, neither will you be the last.

I would not judge you, just face the responsibility and take care of the upcoming child, 9 months is enough time for you to plan around the delivery and infancy stages.

Get to work! You'd get through this
thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by jasman1: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Move on dude, she knows you don’t have anything
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by NewsVictory: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Congratulation wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by RealEzee(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
If to say country make sense I sure say u no go dey complain like dis, na naming ceremony u for invite all of us come, so now ehn go out and protest!!!!
It's still 9 months, well some dey vex come out 7 months sef, I sure by then country don set, no worry God gat u!!! No dey disguise wereygrin

#EndsarsSwat
#CongratsOnBecomingAPatrioticFather
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Warlord2014(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
Congrats ! Go n take care of ur responsibilities.When u were opening her legs up n down,we were not dere.
What if she was the one opening her legs up and down
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by healthbing(f): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Thanks man I really appreciate

Am not a man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Aditkd:
Bros, in this age and time that to survive as a single individual is demanding you now went to get a girl pregnant.
As in eh, to survive alone is war - oga is in progress of adding another one.
Aditkd:

She is angry when you do coitus interruptus and you didn't know that it's trap she was plotting for you.
Don't you know you go have the pill at hand and she takes it in front of you to be sure she doesn't play a fast one on you.
She is angry ? as in, is that even a thing. Who knows if she is already pregnant before the act self.

Aditkd:

And lastly, a lot of females don't know how to calculate their cycle and to know when they re ovulating or not and you just foolishly fell into a trap. Couldn't you use CONDOMS.
Your own don be.
I had a roommate who got lucky on that cycle thing but, he told me he was hell scared. Does that cycle thing actually work or it's just luck. (I haven't done anything, lol)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by VicM6: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Hello guys am typing this with a heavy heart right now, my girlfriend is Pregnant pls am confused what should I do? Am not even financially stable yet to Carter for myself let alone for her and the baby, I've been trying to make her see reason y it should be aborted but initially she refused but now I think she has agreed, please guys how can I go about this? No insults please for matured minds.
Did i just heard you say you aren't financially stable?.... Damm it niggar, you aren't a real dude.... You enjoyed the sex and now You don't wana enjoy the Nemesis.....Well niggar, let's assumed it was a mistake she got pregnant.. assumed, because there isn't any shit as mistake when a LovePeddler get pregnant out of weldrock....My advise niggar, don't let her terminate dat pregnancy bcus if she gbam from there, you are doomed.. start thinking of some menaice job you can do to support ur self, ur girlfriend nd the baby.....it's all ur fuccking fault dude..... fucck pussy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
VicM6:
Did i just heard you say you aren't financially stable?.... Damm it niggar, you aren't a real dude.... You enjoyed the sex and now You don't wana enjoy the Nemesis.....Well niggar, let's assumed it was a mistake she got pregnant.. assumed, because there isn't any shit as mistake when a LovePeddler get pregnant out of weldrock....My advise niggar, don't let her terminate dat pregnancy bcus if she gbam from there, you are doomed.. start thinking of some menaice job you can do to support ur self, ur girlfriend nd the baby.....it's all ur fuccking fault dude..... fucck pussy.
y is everybody telling me to keep the pregnancy, honestly guys it's not easy for me at all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
But people have been terminating pregnancy and nothing is happening, pls am scared at the same time confused
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Petyprincess(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
But people have been terminating pregnancy and nothing is happening, pls am scared at the same time confused
Yen yen yen, go and let someone's daughter abort nd give up the ghost during the process which means you killed two people!! Next time you will learn to keep your tiny prick in your trouser mtchew. Better start saving up even if it's to start bricklayer work.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Jessepaid(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
Sounds like your mind is made up.... I don't support abortion bro...but I don't know if I would do it if I were in your shoes...
P.s this might be the beginning of poverty for you or open doors of blessings..
Do as you see fit...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by chinochizzy: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jessepaid:

Sounds like your mind is made up.... I don't support abortion bro...but I don't know if I would do it if I were in your shoes...
P.s this might be the beginning of poverty for you or open doors of blessings..
Do as you see fit...
honestly I did a silly mistake that I wish I could turn the hands of time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Reex12(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
honestly I did a silly mistake that I wish I could turn the hands of time
dude its nothing to beat yourself over just be focused and hussle to make ends meet before the arrival of the baby knowing fully well your going to be a daddy(obviously) .abortion is not an option cause its a sin against God(thou shall not kill) and man(murder),including the risk involved.So man up and face the task ahead.

Ps: Also run a Dna test to confirm the baby is urs cause her desperation to get pregnant is suspicious
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Titanic6: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
angryYou have just violated section no. 3 of the Titanic doctrine. Get out of the squad!!!

Titans are youths who have a keen interest to succeed. If you were serious with your life, you would not have done this. Now, she has a bun in the oven for you, be a father.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by yakubunsadiya: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jst commit suicide. Days d only option u have. Idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

With a heavy heart? undecided Cheer up dude, you're going to be a father! It is not something to mourn about.
See cold advice.....grin grin
Hope u factored in current buhari + Covid-19 economy...cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by mariahAngel(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Munzy14:

See cold advice.....grin grin

Hope u factored in current buhari + Covid-19 economy...cheesy

He should've thought of that when he was digging her grin

Inukwa with a heavy heart.... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
Brandonx:
Give her cytotec with ethanol 3 hours max the fetus is out.

oooh....baba for abortion...

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

He should've thought of that when he was digging her grin

Inukwa with a heavy heart.... cheesy
When something hold men for waist, river niger will be like kainji dam...cheesy Nobody remembers that on top a woman...

sense returns after action.....grin

For me, they should remove it, if they are not financially and psychologically ready..

Worst is bringing a child to come and suffer o.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by naija4life247: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinochizzy:
believe me when I said she made me released inside of her, honestly whenever I released outside she will be so agree and mad at me, even after I did I will give her money to buy pills but she will refuse to buy it. Now see what is happening.

One useless girl tried that nonsense with me. She is now a baby mama while I am happily married. I send her money to take care of her now grown up child whenever I have excess.

Come and let's fucck, is it the same as come and let's make baby?

You be guy, just fucck her up. When her family comes knocking at your door, break bottle and stab one of them. They won't come again.

Useless girls with no future ambition.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by naija4life247: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
JONSYN7154:
The best thing to do is to marry her..

CONGRATULATIONS BRO.

Don't let me slap you oooo. Marry a girl with no future ambition? A girl with a plan for her life will always protect herself because she knows that men don't get pregnant. She always know that nah she go suffer am if kasala burst like this one now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do by naija4life247: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
yakubunsadiya:
Jst commit suicide. Days d only option u have. Idiot

If you call him an idiot, the girl that is carrying unwanted pregnancy nko? What do you call such a nincompoop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Comfort Him? / Which Colour Best Describes Your Ex / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.