Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (70190 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / TVC, Not Bourdillon, Suspended Sanzye, Says Afolabi-brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by BabaO2: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Infact Tinubu deserve all Yorubas vote and support if he did what the lady claimed. This lady excesses was too much, too insultive against especially Yoruba race, no regards for mostly Yorubas in authority and taunting Yorubas sophistication as described by Goodluck Jonathan during his campaign years back. The lady has no attitude period.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by donprinyo(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
flokii:
Tinubu was warned severally about Easterners but he never listened.. I know TVC has more Igbos than Yorubas in their crew but this ungrateful bigot found a way to throw shade at Bourdillon.
The sad part is that you can't get work in their place no matter how good or attractive your CV is. They will tell you they have their people to fill the slots so you are not needed. An Imo man can't work in Anambra and vice versa but come to Yorubaland and misbehave as the like. They even walk off live TV shows and feel nothing should happen. So annoying.
Talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by farem: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Ediot! When Biurdilion was employing you, you didn't tell us but when you stupidly walked out on a live program and you are fired because of it, you are crying like a dindinrin. Were you expecting a commendation for it? What you have caused for yourself is this: world over, media houses would be wary to engage you.

They supposed to prosecute you sef because CNN won't even accept that

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Crownstar01: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Corruption in Nigeria is so high.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2020
You see dat Oba of lagos, that man is a foolish old man. that can do anything to get tips from Tinubu. I so much respect the ooni of ife, a well respected and sensible being. bribe has blocked that oba of lagos brain.. He wants to drown the igbo's when he has made zero contributions to the IGR of lagos.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Throwback: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2020
When did walking out on a live TV program for whatever reason, become a professional conduct to be celebrated?

It simply means she was in the wrong profession if she could not stomach the discussions she had to moderate.

Someone acted unprofessionally, and is now being emotional and sentimental about her own inadequacy on the job.

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by supercase1(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:
Typical ungrateful, disrespectful, disloyal, tribal and bigoted ipob rubbish.

Why are ibo people like this?

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

zombie spotted.......
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by anochuko01(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:
What a touching story. This country can never be one!

Why do Yorubas hate Igbos this much??
That's not a wise question.
You can clearly see everyone protesting in unity.
It's just some old greedy fools trying to be unfortunate.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by victons(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

I bet it was also wrong to give her a job and it was right for her to trash the job and walk off off the job.

If you have a job, when you get to your job on monday, make sure you walk off that job and expect not to be sacked.

why are you all over the place in this thread.
Yes, he gave her the job... does it mean she should also tolerate thrash been spewed at her?
she walked out because she didn't want to defile the orders of her work place, after waiting for her Yoruba friend to cut in.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by farem: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
donprinyo:

Talking rubbish.

How can a deaf person know what talk is rubbish?
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Oracle20: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
She's stupid. Your employer gave you terms and conditions which you could not keep and you expect not to be disciplined because your are from another tribe. If you are a broadcaster and you can't go above your tribal sentiments, you have no reason being there. Everyone should learn emotional intelligence so that you don't act impulsively only to regret later.

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Throwback: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
donprinyo:
People full of hate and jealousy.

Yet such people employed an unprofessional fellow who is now lamenting about her own inadequacy on the job.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by PharmD911: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Workers from other parts of Nigeria get sacked everyday and they don't scream and yell tribalism.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by jjxxx: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

This is not about yoruba hating Igbo. Igbo also hate Yoruba, so don't sound like it's a one way thing.
Moreover, if yoruba hate igbo as much as you think, do you know igbos are local government chairmen in Lagos which is a Yoruba state? Can that happen in igbo land? Let's stop this tribe thing and fight for restructuring or break up just as we are speaking with one voice now in this ongoing #EndSARS now.
This Ladies story is just one of those power show. It happens everywhere. Once you speak against your superior, even if you are right, this can happen.
Let's join force to make Nigeria great again or join force to have our freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by heykims(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
U walked out of a live show, that's gross misconduct madam.

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ukaface(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

YVC hired gave you a job to do and opportunity to progress in life regardless of your tribe or ethnic affiliation, but you got sacked because of your unprofessional, immature and irresponsible behavior when you walk off the set and a nationally televised live show all because you couldn't suppress your bigoted and tribal sensitivity.

TVC that hired you in the first place did so regardless of your tribe is a serious and professional organization with image and reputation to protect, they don't need tribe and ethnic sensitive people tasnishing their reputation, walking off a nationally televised show and making them look like a kabukabu organization.

You can not do this on CNN, FOX news or any credible establishment and not get fired on the spot, your manager don't even have to talk to the director or your maked up Bourdillon before firing you instantly.

...but as usual with ibo people, Tinubu is always responsible for their misfortune and horrible personal decisions when in fact the same Bourdillon as you insolently stated gave you that job and opportunity in the first place.

You ungrateful and ethnic bigot, you don't deserve that job and I'm glad you got thrown out.

Good riddance.

Shut the fuq up

She'd rather be licking Yoruba asses because they gave her a job?
No wonder Africans fell into slavery, you are an example of what went wrong.

You see how defensive and sensitive you took on this topic? It's same way she felt when Igbos were being talked about, we all get sensitive when it comes to stuffs we can't change, tribe, race, body build. So stop acting and speaking like you would do better than her, or act like a dummy if you were in her shoes.

Why would the oba speak such way too? y'all can never get past this tribe thing. So much for unity talk in Nigeria. Fuqed up country, fuqed up citizens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Armanipounds: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

How did she got the appointment in the first place if Yorubas hate Igbos that much?

Or you just type without thinking??

“She said in a series of Instagram posts on Friday that she was singled out for punishment because she walked out during a discussion on the of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, threatening Igbo people ahead of the governorship election in 2015 which was won by Akinwunmi Ambode.”

So she walked out of a live show. Is that not enough to query her?

She is not the only non-Yoruba working at TVC, then why is she trying to feign innocence by appealing to tribal sentiment when she was let go coz her action?

We have the likes of:
Obiajulu Ugboh
Azuka Oare
Mike Okwoche
Veronica Dan Ukpoyi and etc.

The same Bourdillon appointed all the above and yet you guys will be here wailing daily accusing this same man of tribalism.
Oga Sir pls stop doing damage control........ it's obvious she was singled out for victimization! He who blow the Piper, calls the tune! I'm not in anyway shocked this is coming from Lagos........Let me not say the remaining stuff on my mind.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ekeneokwologu(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Y would u work out on a live program? Am an Igbo and i have some yoruba staffs. U deserve the sack. Rubbish!!! She no even fine sef�

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THAT HE WHO PLAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE ABI.
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by ibedun: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Miniso:
You see dat Oba of lagos, that man is a foolish old man. that can do anything to get tips from Tinubu. I so much respect the ooni of ife, a well respected and sensible being. bribe has blocked that oba of lagos brain.. He wants to drown the igbo's when he has made zero contributions to the IGR of lagos.

Go and contribute to the IGR of Igbo states!!!

Idiotic comment!

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Princedapace(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

But u know, all u said about her is same to with u. U condemned the entire Igbos and called them names because u are trying to condemn another person whom u feel is a bigot. Hahahahaha! Can u see the sense? U and those who liked ur comment are no different from the lady. grin

Good riddance.

Can u see how u ended up to be like the lady u are even accusing! grin Naija can never be purged off triablism!
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by PharmD911: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot
Na man you be, you won't be unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by streetsoldier1(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

They don't, there are idiots in every tribe. A true Yoruba person is loving and accomodating

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by jjxxx: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Oracle20:
She's stupid. Your employer gave you terms and conditions which you could not keep and you expect not to be disciplined because your are from another tribe. If you are a broadcaster and you can't go above your tribal sentiments, you have no reason being there. Everyone should learn emotional intelligence so that you don't act impulsively only to regret later.

You said it all.
U don't mix job with sentiment or tribe.
You can't go against your boss because he's not from your tribe and expect them to still feed u. It's not about tribe that she was suspended, but attitude. Even if she was Yoruba, she would have gotten same punishment or worst.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by DexterousOne(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

Good riddance.

Imagine this grin cheesy

This explains a lot
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

If Tinubu sacked an Igbo journalist, how does that equates to the whole Yorubas hating Igbos?
Some of you guys are just short of common sense, not matter how much people try, you can't just stop your tribal folly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by HBB1(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

And why are you keen on fermenting evil!
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Willy123(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
NGpatriot:

Good riddance.

Is just a pity your type will be the next devil
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by TecM0: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Are u sick in the head or something?

If she was warned not to speak about the issue why should they allow a caller speak about the issue. Why didn't they cut the call.U warned someone not to speak about an issue and u allowed a caller speak about the same issue in the persons presence.
Sorry to say this.Yoruba's are coded tribalist.
She even tried.She maintained her cool by walking away.

If tvc don't want the issue discussed on national television.why should they allow a caller raise it up.Bloody hypocrites.
Those women were indirectly in support of what the oba said.
Talking of professionalism.Some of those ladies made tribal statement before 2015 election on national tv.Thank God that they are all witnessing the humiliation of there bourdillion god and the calamity they voted in.

Rule 2 CC: Lalasticlala Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Oamj4 Dominique

This are glaring violations
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

I think the Igbos ignited this "hatred".

Lagos is a Yoruba state, but Igbos keep shouting that Lagos belongs to everyone. There's no easier way to make enemies than this.

Also, Igbos are majorly a PDP people. Lagos is ruled by APC people. So this political disparity also contributed to this "hatred".

Recently, a sizeable number of Igbos have migrated to my hometown for business. From puff-puff to phone accessories and clothings. The ones I've done business with have been honest.

Imagine in the future, one of them starts claiming right to kingship. How would you feel if it was you.

Even fulanis that have been here for generations dare not try such. They'll be shown the exit.

I think Igbos should just face their business, make their money and live their life. They should leave that "Lagos is no man's land" slang. They should stop dragging land and leadership with the sons of the soil. It breeds enmity.

My opinion though.

12 Likes

Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by pacespot(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2020
Jombojombo:

Stop generalizing issues, it is just one person acting and you are saying Yorubas
Re: Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist by Vanzcharles(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s Obi of Onitsha cup of tea. It’s none of my business what he chose to do with his mouth!!

You are the one blinded by bigotry because you refused to see what us wrong. Good bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.