Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" (38104 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Lonelypenguin(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
onajo2000:

Ur papa f**k ur mama b4 dey born u.. Make thunder fire that idiot wey go give baby for adoption

Well yeah they did, it doesn't necessarily mean I NEED to have a kid of my own, there are heterosexual and infertile people so I don't see the difference. I can understand if adoption agencies in Nigeria would never be willing to let a gay couple adopt a kid, I wouldn't really care, I'd move and maybe get a pet dog lol.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Lazykulture: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Then why does God continue to create gays?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please repeat it again and again sir so that it can sink into their skull.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by kushme: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
If the God created the Adam and Eve, then who created the Adam and Steve? Satan!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by OBku4(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
grin grin cheesy He quoted the words of the late Myles Munroe

so...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Carlylepneuma: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
And also not Eve and Esther...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Freelane33(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
He’s telling ya all GABRIEL TO #ENDGAYBRIELISM grin #GAYISM #ENDSARS
DebbieBianca:
The General oversea of the Redeem Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye in his early morning message said that "God does not make mistakes. He created Adam and Eve not adam and steve".

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6MAAF3h4kI
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Midas01: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Did he tell you he hates the people? Very soon you'll tag him homophobe, na una way.
Thattallgirl:
But love the people, hate the sin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Midas01: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
More often then not, God does not interfere in the affairs of men. He has given everyone a free will and given them a brain to think and descern good from evil.
daddytime:
Seeing how God is the all-knowing and seeing one, why doesn't he just prevent the Queer ones from coming to fruition in the first place or just controlling and reconditioning their minds to be what these pastors think is okay?

Does anyone here understand my point? Cos, me sef don confuse for the whole thing.

Wetin God get power to change wey him no change maybe e get why.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by toboy: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
The question is now Who created Steve?
I thought God created man in his own image and likeness, And that everything he created was good?
Is he now calling God a liar?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Franzinni: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
I stand with pastor ... Steve is a mental patient
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Merimental(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I love that!
Let me see if I could turn that into a little rap...
God created Adam and Eve Not Adam and Steve So for this reason He'd leave His parents and cleave What God has joined together Let no man put asunder So any demonic agenda Let Holy Ghost Fire scatter.
Amen!
good rhymes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by natsuflame: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
daddytime:
Seeing how God is the all-knowing and seeing one, why doesn't he just prevent the Queer ones from coming to fruition in the first place or just controlling and reconditioning their minds to be what these pastors think is okay?

Does anyone here understand my point? Cos, me sef don confuse for the whole thing.

God gave everyone free will. He doesn't force anyone to act a certain way

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by toboy: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Midas01:
More often then not, God does not interfere in the affairs of men. He has given everyone a free will and given them a brain to think and descern good from evil.
Then in that case, Men should stop using God to interfer and justify the opression of others who are different from them.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
God created Adam first. Accordingly prepared eve. And so what?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Unpopular opinion:

I would say Christianity is not the only religion in Nigeria. In fact, not everyone has a religion. There are, amongst others, Muslims, Traditional Worshippers, and free-thinkers in Nigeria. A certain or group of religious beliefs shouldn’t guide the affairs of everyone in a country.

While I am not gay, I have gay friends. I do believe that people should be free to choose their sexual orientation as long as it doesn’t pose threats to national security. People should be free to choose who they want to become and we should be receptive and respectful of their decisions.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
mmsen:
Why is he worried about what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom?

And who would choose to be gay, in bigoted Nigeria? Clearly it isn't a choice.

And why is this his priority? The lack of electricity? The lack of clean drinking water? The abusive family situations? Abusive government doesn't warrant his time?
Mr man, take the message and leave the messenger alone angry undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by farem: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:

Just continue with your sin and allow it to kill you and you will realise the severity of God!
Romans 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Twenty8: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
grin grin cheesy He quoted the words of the late Myles Munroe

Please which of his sermons did he say it?
Can you please tell me the title?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Eagleword14(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Homosexuality is a sin against God and nature....only a demon possessed will have intimate affection towards d same gender.

Flee from immorality.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Love them by discrimination abi undecided undecided
You xtians have your own definition of everything sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nathan2016: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
onajo2000:
All lesbians and gay should be given their own republic and let's see how they will grow or multiply in their number.... Idiots

LOL

But if they give you visa to go to countries that have gay right, you go pack this night.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by lordprogress: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
this reminds me of Alec Benjamin song:Steve when he was talking about God creating Adam eve and Steve.
nice song though.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
onajo2000:
All lesbians and gay should be given their own republic and let's see how they will grow or multiply in their number.... Idiots
I could say the same of your priests

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Uniquekriss(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
the truth is open to those who are wiling to accept it. Y not love Satan and hate his deeds as well? Before anyone commits any sin, there's what's called conscience that reminds him that it's a sin(the Holy Spirit) buh in a situation where the conscience is severed, the best advise is to run before he pulls you down and ask God to visit him like he did to S/Paul enroute Damascus
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by flington: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
How you won take hate the sin only while you keep seeing the people nigga? you can rethink your words again it's allowed ,
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
luscioustrish:
Baba leave Steve and Gaybriels for now....The whole protest is almost falling apart cry
Because nigerians are not using their heads. I saw this coming. If this matter is brought up, trash it by uniting with the said gays. After all, we should love the "sinners" and hate the "sin" (just as we should do others). We ought to have proven that NOTHING CAN DISUNITE US as it was evident that either religion, tribe or sexuality will. The first 2 failed but the 3rd was successful. Nigerians dey shame me I swear. If we had chosen to unite against all odds, talks like this wouldn't have arisen. Nigerians are so easy to disunite. So pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by FirePower1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
daddytime:

There are a lot of things you have power to do which will give you pleasure but refuse to do or delay to do because you are wise. God's power is controlled by God's wisdom. When he unleashes his power at the appointed time, he would be justified that he had given sufficient grace and had been sufficiently patient.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoderX:

That is what the the church is also preaching, nothing else. A gay can come to church but must admit he must change his abominable ways, not to fight for legalisation like they're doing in America trying to say they're right...
A gay is welcomed to the church but I doubt they'd encourage his acts. A good church would invite a gay and encourage him to have a relationship with Christ. It's Christ Himself that'll work on him inside out. A church forcing a gay to change will fall on deaf ears

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Is MMM A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.