Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" (38093 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Mike3660(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
I won't say a word. Heard it before. We, the gay men of Nigeria, are coming to your Church to prove it's Adam and Steve.
. Thunder fire � u and that is fellow
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by studentofTruth: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

No. Let's get is straight, straight people can have sex with men but that does not necessarily make them gay. Getting your thing erect and inserting it into a hole doesn't change your sexuality. A lesbian can always take in dic but that doesn't make her straight. Homosexuality isn't all about sex. One can be gay all his life without having sex with anyone. Homosexuality is primarily about how you feel emotionally connected with others. A gay person, regardless of how he likes a girl, can never love a girl the way he loves a man. That's what being gay is. And no straight person can make than switch cause it is within his power to decide to love a man. The fact that we make the subject all about sex is why there are so many misconceptions about it. You are not straight just cause you fvck women. You are straight cause of the way you could feel about a woman, a feeling you can never get from men even if you decide to sleep with them. When we understand this fact, we'd know that being gay is not a switch.

Now you have moved the goal post from sex and sexual genetics to feelings. That's quite funny because feelings don't last! Goodbye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You lump up so many things just to achieve the aim killing the dog. Adult consent has always been the line when we talk about sexual crimes. In that regards how does homosexuality fit in with pedophilia and bestiality? Who defines what these morals are, your religious leaders? The law fights crime but if you want to talk about morals, why haven't we criminalized adultery and fornication? Those ones are good cause the majority engage in them? You see the direction of your moral compass? It's simply of function of majority opinion and nothing less. And a society where the minority is voiceless is bound to be turbulent regardless of how rich the people are.

People tend to make excuses for every character or conduct. If you're also asked this question; what makes you feel that homosexuality is right, what will you say?

We all know what is right and wrong but some want to define these things based on their insatiable lusts.

Lèt me put it to you again; do people who sleep with animals also have right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Lightangel65: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

bleeping lesbian! Lesbianism kill you there. With all the dicks of different shapes and sizes you seem not to get enough. You guys are abnormal and as such deserve abnormal treatment. You want to pollute this earth with your atrocities all in the name of freedom of right.

I don't support them but i feel they have every right to exist like us, we are not God and only God is capable of judging us. In a real christain setting everyone is treated equally no matter what they have done.
They don't kill, rape, kidnap or loot your money so live your life and leave them alone.
The way you see them is the same way fulani herdsmen and muslim jihadists who kill your children see you and the way whites and asains see blacks, so don't complain when others treat you like shit if you can't treat others right
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by DLuciano: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
But love the people, hate the sin
it's easy to say, but in real sense it's difficult to apply. You cannot love an armed robber and hate his sin of robbery, 99.999% of the people will hate both and even those associated with the armed robber.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The government thing? A law is passed to encourage the discrimination of a group of people and all you can is, that's a government thing? You see why discrimination is not leaving Africa anytime soon? People only care when they are effected. Suddenly, the consituin of a nation is now termed "government thing" just because you are not affected? Those of us here in the Americas who have never seen SARS peoppe before went out to the streets to protest against police brutality which is, going by your standards, 'SARS thing'. Let's stop shying away from the truth, homosexuality - sin or not - should not be a criminal offense in any same society. The law doesn't fight sins, it is not a religious tool.

I agree with you the law shouldn’t fight sin..everyone should be allow to commit their sin as they like...but I told you law is against same sex on the grounds of increase in HIV/AIDS...

As for protest....I don’t know when that will happen.... it may happen when the number of gay people in Nigeria increase
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lightangel65:

I don't support them but i feel they have every right to exist like us, we are not God and only God is capable of judging us. In a real christain setting everyone is treated equally no matter what they have done.
They don't kill, rape, kidnap or loot your money so live your life and leave them alone.
The way you see them is the same way fulani herdsmen and muslim jihadists who kill your children see you and the way whites and asains see blacks, so don't complain when others treat you like shit if you can't treat others right

Quit all these rhetorics. Gays and lesbians are part and parcel of the larger problem we have in society today. Imagine a world where majority of the people start to indulge in homosexualism, where the sacred institute of marriage will be thrown into the trash bins of history all because of our lust for vanities. If our parents tow this lines you and I won't be here right now.

Don't worry, tomorrow let's see how you'll feel when your daughter or son wakes up and tells you he/she is gay.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
1: God created Man in his image (Male)
2: Heavenly beings are though to be gender-neutral however...
[b]3: Sons of God lusted after the women of earth and came down to lie with them, they also had sex with Men (Homosexualism/Sodomy) and Animals (Bestiality)
[/b]4: Mary was conceived with a child (Jesus) only Male Sperm can do that since Jesus was born a human and not a God.

At no point until Man had an encounter with the "Sons of God" was homosexuality talked about - my guess is that this is a standard practice in Heaven because the Angels already knew about SEX
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by payloader(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
I won't say a word. Heard it before. We, the gay men of Nigeria, are coming to your Church to prove it's Adam and Steve.
Guy, homosexuals are mentally deranged fellows. Its only a mad man that will leave pussy and put his dick in a shithole. Tufiakwaa!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by leofab(f): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
A Yoruba man thinking Yahweh a Jewish deity created the whole wide world....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Quit all these rhetorics. Gays and lesbians are part and parcel of the larger problem we have in society today. Imagine a world where majority of the people start to indulge in homosexualism, where the sacred institute of marriage will be thrown into the trash bins of history all because of our lust for vanities. If our parents tow this lines you and I won't be here right now.

Don't worry, tomorrow let's see how you'll feel when your daughter or son wakes up and tells you he/she is gay.

LGBTQ are not part of a larger problem with society - they are symptoms of the decay and rot in the larger society
1: Poor Parenting
2: Poor Moral and Civil Reference/Guidance from a Family and Community level (Parents molesting their children and Clergy doing the same for centuries)
3: Isolationist practices from the Christian/Muslim Community - rather than understand and prepare mentally and spiritually, they isolate/lock-up their minds until one day they are faced with temptations or situations their teaching or holy anointing did not prepare them for
4: Using Holy texts as a reference for psychological and sociological themes
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

LGBTQ are not part of a larger problem with society - they are symptoms of the decay and rot in the larger society
1: Poor Parenting
2: Poor Moral and Civil Reference/Guidance from a Family and Community level (Parents molesting their children and Clergy doing the same for centuries)
3: Isolationist practices from the Christian/Muslim Community - rather than understand and prepare mentally and spiritually, they isolate/lock-up their minds until one day they are faced with temptations or situations their teaching or holy anointing did not prepare them for
4: Using Holy texts as a reference for psychological and sociological themes

There's always an excuse for every anomaly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

There's always an excuse for every anomaly.

Excuses are reason without logic - there is a cause for everything in heaven or earth wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Excuses are reason without logic - there is a cause for everything in heaven or earth wink

What excuses will you also make for people that sleep with animals.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
DLuciano:
it's easy to say, but in real sense it's difficult to apply. You cannot love an armed robber and hate his sin of robbery, 99.999% of the people will hate both and even those associated with the armed robber.
I know it's not easy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Mizfabulous18(f): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
hahaha seriously I know ur bluffing right
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Sarang(f): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Says the man who have 10 private jets while his church members starve..

How many did jesus have?!

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Twenty8: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I really can't remember. Watched it few years ago on TBN or Daystar

Okay, thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Mizfabulous18(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I agree with you the law shouldn’t fight sin..everyone should be allow to commit their sin as they like...but I told you law is against same sex on the grounds of increase in HIV/AIDS...

As for protest....I don’t know when that will happen.... it may happen when the number of gay people in Nigeria increase

which will never happen gays will never protest if u want to be Gay ur business nobody cares but don't molest people into being gay with u because that's what most gays do make people become like dem nd dat evil they will never be legalised never ...people who spread diseases like wild fire
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by femi4: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
daddytime:
Seeing how God is the all-knowing and seeing one, why doesn't he just prevent the Queer ones from coming to fruition in the first place or just controlling and reconditioning their minds to be what these pastors think is okay?

Does anyone here understand my point? Cos, me sef don confuse for the whole thing.

Wetin God get power to change wey him no change maybe e get why.

Modified:

Wow..so many mentions that I can't start responding to each one individually.

I wish to thank everyone who quoted to give me their respective opinions on this. Thanks, a bunch for the lecture and clarification.

However, I still can't stop feeling sorry for the queer ones who I feel might be helpless in how they feel.

Na only God know the matter jare
He gave us FREE WILL
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Torie8(f): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
iLegendd:
shocked shocked so your gay undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
which will never happen gays will never protest if u want to be Gay ur business nobody cares but don't molest people into being gay with u because that's what most gays do make people become like dem nd dat evil they will never be legalised never ...people who spread diseases like wild fire

How can all the women in the world have the same attitude....?? U vaga!na people are just amazing when it comes to jumping into conclusions ....did u even read the premise of this comment or you desperation to show your displeasure for gay people is what’s driving you??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

HIV isn't a gay thing. If you want to fight HIV, criminalize fornication. You don't target a specific group of people and say you're fighting HIV. And the number of gay people in Nigeria is already high, however, the oppression power is still higher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

No. Let's get is straight, straight people can have sex with men but that does not necessarily make them gay. Getting your thing erect and inserting it into a hole doesn't change your sexuality. A lesbian can always take in dic but that doesn't make her straight. Homosexuality isn't all about sex. One can be gay all his life without having sex with anyone. Homosexuality is primarily about how you feel emotionally connected with others. .

Oga Ade, u are just playing the usual gay script of sweeping your sexual choice under the canopy of harmless love......u are trying to sound like heterosexuality has another meaning

Sexuality is about sexual orientation, and homosexuality is about being sexually excited by same gender, just as heterosexuality is about being sexually moved by opposite gender...period...

Don’t people fvck each other without love?.... so why are u trying to make it look like being gay isn’t about sexual attraction...

a man can luv another man without fvcking him.... that doesn’t make him gay....

A woman can love another woman without having sex with each other....it doesn’t make them lesbians...

It’s when sex enters the picture that it becomes homosex...it’s that simple ...Don’t stylishly equate harmless love between two men or two women as being gay.... it’s repulsive
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

HIV isn't a gay thing. If you want to fight HIV, criminalize fornication. You don't target a specific group of people and say you're fighting HIV. And the number of gay people in Nigeria is already high, however, the oppression power is still higher.

I disagree here, there are countless data and scientific evidence that shows the homosex is more predisposed to the virus.....And it’s also a known fact that gay people experiment a lot with heterosexuals.... which makes the virus spread more

Furthermore, the federal government law Is one of the measures, it’s not targeting....

and if u want to call it targeting... heterosexuals would have been targeted as well, however, the heterosexual sex is how human race will continue.... so its impossible to tell people they are not allowed to have children anymore...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

People tend to make excuses for every character or conduct. If you're also asked this question; what makes you feel that homosexuality is right, what will you say?

We all know what is right and wrong but some want to define these things based on their insatiable lusts.

Lèt me put it to you again; do people who sleep with animals also have right?

First, the idea of right and wrong is largely based on perception. Some believe using one's left hand is wrong while some do not. Some believe having more than one wife is wrong while some do not. So saying we all know what is right or wrong is bit over stretched. Until I see something wrong with homosexuality, I cannot say it's wrong. I cannot just say anybody's nature is wrong except I see how to makes life difficult for another. The moment I take it upon myself to pronounce someone wrong because he is different is the moment I begin to encourage discrimination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
studentofTruth:

Now you have moved the goal post from sex and sexual genetics to feelings. That's quite funny because feelings don't last! Goodbye.

I never set any goalpost for you before. You mentioned that straight people switch to being gay and I corrected that. Whether feelings last or not is not the bone of contention, the crux of the message is the ability for one to have such feelings in the first place. The notion that homosexuality is all about sex was what led the hideous act of 'corrective rape'. Man's inhumanity to man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

First, the idea of right and wrong is largely based on perception. Some believe using one's left hand is wrong while some do not. Some believe having more than one wife is wrong while some do not. So saying we all know what is right or wrong is bit over stretched. Until I see something wrong with homosexuality, I cannot say it's wrong. I cannot just say anybody's nature is wrong except I see how to makes life difficult for another. The moment I take it upon myself to pronounce someone wrong because he is different is the moment I begin to encourage discrimination.

Its easier said than done. I pray you don't end up having children that will turn out to be Gay. When it happens lets see if youll be happy as a parent.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Toyyien(f): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Animals sef don't practice it
After their anus rot ,they will be looking for who will do GoFundMe for them
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by HuntSon(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerian Christians be wanting a secular country to be ruled by Christian sectarian principles!

God created Adam and Eve only shows he created the male and female gender. GOD ALSO CREATED LOVE!

By now I would have thought Christians would have had the ability to cure homosexuals with the way they're so loud,

But guess what? they use hate and oppression as a weapon because they CAN'T FUKING DO IT undecided

Pathetic! cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by HuntSon(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Toyyien:
Animals sef don't practice it
After their anus rot ,they will be looking for who will do GoFundMe for them

Do researches before you rush to type.

They're tons of gays doing better than you but you won't know
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by HuntSon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Omo like if HIV/AIDS was a gay thing...why then do they use condoms too?? grin I'm literally crying

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.