Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC (13665 Views)

Can She Qualify For NYSC Exemption Certificate Or Must She Do NYSC? / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Is It Wise To Come Back To Do NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
obowunmi:

choco - choco, my boo kiss kiss

Back offYou've been warned
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by obowunmi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ sharap dia
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by obowunmi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
chocobunny:

i see you want to derail this thread again. lol

I can derail anything for you. kiss kiss --- choco -- choco
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by dunkwa: 12:42am On May 23, 2011
I am also interested in returning back to do my nysc. I spent most of my childhood in NYC. I also did part of secondary school in Nigeria and returned back to nyc for high school, college, and grad school. I heard that the nysc would be useful especially for those who are considering moving back to nigeria but i am really not sure. I stumbled upon this forum on a google quest to find out more information on the experiences from nigerians who have been in america and are considering going back and doing an nysc. I went to the nysc website but could not find any forms, i need advice from those who have been through the process. also i have no idea where my hs diploma is, is that absolutely necessary? I have my college and graduate school degrees. what is the experience like at the abuja camp?
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by mimi234: 12:00pm On May 23, 2011
dunkwa:

I am also interested in returning back to do my nysc. I spent most of my childhood in NYC. I also did part of secondary school in Nigeria and returned back to nyc for high school, college, and grad school. I heard that the nysc would be useful especially for those who are considering moving back to nigeria but i am really not sure. I stumbled upon this forum on a google quest to find out more information on the experiences from nigerians who have been in america and are considering going back and doing an nysc. I went to the nysc website but could not find any forms, i need advice from those who have been through the process. also i have no idea where my hs diploma is, is that absolutely necessary? I have my college and graduate school degrees. what is the experience like at the abuja camp?

Hiiiiiiii I'm in the same boat as you however i think you're a little older as i haven't obtained my masters yet and I'm from the UK, either we can help each other out!, unfortunately this thread is quite old and the responses are quite slow, what I've been doing is reading loads of blogs of people who have from abroad gone to do their NYSC read these ones.

http://backtonaija..com/2007_11_01_archive.html

http://temiville./2011/03/17/nysc-ipaja-camp/
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by dunkwa: 6:48pm On May 23, 2011
@ mimi234, Thanks for your reply and the links. this should be helpful. I just turned 26, I am looking forward to the nysc experience.
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by pleep(m): 2:25am On Jul 13, 2011
haha, i would love to NYSC. btw is it neccesary to do it before you can get into politics in nigeria?
Re: American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC by obowunmi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
You can do it for FUN, esp. if you are young and don't yet have responsibilities. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS BRIBE YOUR WAY THRU. All you need to do is to go for bootcamp for a week or two and never return.

If you know people. you can always work at your "uncle's company." I know someone that claimed this and never went to work. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) / Useful N.Y.S.C Terms And Definitions You Should Get Familiar With / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.