Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78592 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
By now, with people dismissing what obviously happened, I'm sure some are paid to spread fake news on nl
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by okechukwu3: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
it is no surprise , this just a confirmation on news of boko haram being defeated , only for the terrorist sto be more aggressive

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by elantraceey(f): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

The live video shows nothing.
The anarchists and devils added their own narrative to an unclear video.
We saw some people shooting and the brave "protesters" claimed "they are killing us"
while not moving one inch from danger.

Then they carefully choreographed some alleged "dead" people in a dark video background to fool people.
I never knew that grainy cameras can actually tell if someone is dead.

Unfortunately, they fooled so many people and incited criminals who went on killing, looting and burning spree
based on fake news.

https://twitter.com/KhafiKareem/status/1319291627005906944?s=19

You should go through all of the videos on that thread. If afterwards they still showed nothing then you are worse than the devil!

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Omooba77: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

They are injured not dead.
And we don't even know the details of their injury.

The fake news media alleged massacre that never happened in order to incite mob violence
and the anarchists took to the street to kill, rape, loot, and burn in response.

If you are one of those that is spreading the fake news about "Lekki genocide",
there is blood of the innocent on your hands.
But the Governor confirmed a death from injury sir. When you defend sir be opened to truth. The live streaming can not all be doctored. If LCC has footage, it would have been good it is released and played on the big board by toll to exonerate everyone. God is the True Judge.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My sister, if you have evidence, forward it to the address @ the post I quoted. They are in dire need of your irrefutable evidence. Whether your house is a feather's throw or paper's throw, it doesn't prove anything. It doesn't even prove this your story of your house being a stone's throw. Please let's do the right thing, and shun spreading fake news.

God bless you.
God bless me.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by defcon4: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:
You have mind to shoot people who are unarmed but not the liver to claim your actions. Those ones also shooting in broad day light are what? Fake? This shows Buhari is a coward he’s afraid. He’s afraid for his own life but can kill others. It’s time for Buhari to go and face ICC. With Buratai, Tinubu, Osinbajo and Sanwo Olu.

Wicked people tend to be cowardly. They even run when no one chases them

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Seunpaul01(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

Which video exactly? If you are referring to numerous videos posted online by protesters, then, you must be very stupid.

Just answer quick question.

Before, the shooting, was there light at the area?

Why did the light went off?

Was it the protester that turned it off?

What about the bullets littered everywhere after the light came back on?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Omooba77: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
elantraceey:

https://twitter.com/KhafiKareem/status/1319291627005906944?s=19

You should go through all of the videos on that thread. If afterwards they still showed nothing then you are worse than the devil!

I cant believe people are heartless because of what they gain? God will help the future Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by samwillyco1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Where is thunder, please prepare you have a very big job to do

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ukeleh: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sanwo olu visit to the casaulties was also photo shopped. Mumu that thinks everyone is like him

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my beloved sister.. I asked for evidence and you are asking your cohorts to "mark" me, are you planning on wreaking havoc on my life?

Let's let's let peace prevail. Fake news no go do us any good.

God bless you.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Miracle2020: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
damosky12:

Man, why not totally refrain from this tomfoolery?

If the videos you have seen were doctored, does that mean all other video evidences are doctored?

Eyewitnesses saw soldiers do the shootings. Sanwo-olu, Obasanjo, Tinubu admitted this!

Stop beating about the bush and shelve irrelevances.

There was a shooting from the army. And many lives were lost, with many injured.
Don't side with the denial of an event that took lives.

Man STFU please!!!
unfortunately, you can not show us one dead body. Are you using your tail or your brain to think?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mensch86631: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
let see who sabi lie

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Seunpaul01(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

You need to reason well, guy.

Have you ask yourself if gunshots was supposed to be used in the first place?

No sensible person in this sad situation Nigeria found itself would call Nigerian youth dummies.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by soundforce: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
The stupid Army General forgot to tell the world that the dead at Lekki tollgate were also PHOTOSHOP.
I no blame am sha. Na so liar Mohammed party people be
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Seunpaul01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
kingy1:
Why do some persons seriously need this 'one Nigeria of a thing', why are they fighting for the togetherness? The north don't want a breakup, why!!!?

Because they would be at lose mostly.

But what will be will be. No matter how hard they try, if Nigeria will break. It will.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omooba77:

But the Governor confirmed a death from injury sir. When you defend sir be opened to truth. The live streaming can not all be doctored.
"Injury" is the keyword.
My point was that killing by shooting ever happened that night.

Had the "protesters" reported the real event, the next day violence would have been minimal.

But what do we get, people were saying "they are killing us" while nothing of such was happening.

Even brave war journalists and soldiers retreat to take cover when being fired on, but these "reporters" were
talking confidently on the unclear video with no fear while claiming that massacre was going on.

If LCC has footage, it would have been good it is released and played on the big board by toll to exonerate everyone. God is the True Judge.
According to witnesses it was dark, so CCTV wouldn't help much.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tunday2020(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80
Most of the pictures were fake too! Fact checked to be false! See some fact checked claims about the victims in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mp3Mt7VKRo
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
With this kind of statement from this old swine, is more than enough to start another burning destruction it's more than enough to burn down Nigeria , u killed them instead of u to admit the Killing let the person that ordered the execution and Ediots that execute the job carry their cross so peace will Reign, and normalcy returned, rather u chooses a lying lips... I need this man head for 200k... Get his head and get instant 200k and extra 50k for a job well done

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tunday2020(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

"Injury" is the keyword.

Had the "protesters" reported the real event, the next day violence would have been minimal.

But what do we get, people were saying "they are killing us" while nothing of such was happening.

Even brave war journalists and soldiers retreat to take cover when being fired on, but these "reporters" were
talking confidently on the unclear video with no fear while claiming that massacre was going on.

Just imagine how they used fake news to destroy Lagos? Yet many are still believing the claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my sister, that's the doctored video you watched, and that's our point. His family has already confirmed it was an accident. I can't post links, don't want spambot wahala. But do some search, you'll find it. In fact, search his name on this Forum. Someone posted a link to the source.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 7508: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lawd almighty, how did this one become a Major General?, Can you even photoshop videos?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

Too bad, my brother.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Omooba77: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

"Injury" is the keyword.

I know your type, let God judge all men sir! If your family was hit by the bullets you will understand if it was doctored or not.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 080bjaked(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, are you an eyewitness? Eyewitnesses have debunked the story as a hoax. Even the post I quoted explained why, probably you didn't read it. Let me quote it:

"There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!"

.. Like I said, other pictures were either photoshopped or taken from other states/scenes...

So far, NO ONE has come out to verify that their loved ones were killed there.. It's all a hoax, my brother.

Lol. Case of a reported speech calling another report speech lies. Were you there Mr man? Or you are just justifying the pay of your slave masters like you've always done. We know your work and your lies. Government chipmunk.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Wahala90: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
mmm

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My sister, he died in a road accident, and not at the lekki gate. This lie too has been dispelled!
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 080bjaked(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
osazsky:

All I saw was fireworks and bisco light them come exaggerate am begin they burn banks fools

0f course, blind men like you dont see.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dplores(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you believe those clips most especially the army shooting is fake then you are those that do not love the country.

Light was put off, the cameras that were take down hours before the whole thing went down as well be fake.

Go tell that to the peaceful protesters.

Don't be fooled by our politicians, cos a lot of what they are claiming does not make sense.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Seunpaul01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
them dey take photoshop edit video?

btw, abeg, is this video real?
is it recent?
is it recent? I ask again.

abeg, make Una enlighten me. maybe na me be mumu wey no know anything about Photoshop.

God bless you. A video cannot be Photoshop.. If truly they called experts to analyze the video. And the experts told the man that it was photoshop then it only make it a glaring lies.

A real expert would told him to use Video editing n

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dplores(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
080bjaked:

0f course, blind men like you dont see.

He is for real
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
If Gandollar and dino can say their video was doctored. Who general be?
This country.. They will say Bring your evidence....still say blablabla.....
With evidence.....they will still say blablabla
He evidence is doctored.....
You have no real evidence... Case Close

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.