Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78723 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by drlateef: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
rafaelgbenga:
yes I have seen, your brain is dead sir

Sorry to disappoint you. It’s not dead, it’s one of the sharpest you can get.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Bombolistic: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't worry, they're coming for you. I only hope you will repeat what you've just said.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by elantraceey(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

If you are not a useless soul, why will they put of the lights shoot at unarmed people at all?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
BLUELemon:
How do these people get to sleep at night

Blood sucking demons sleep?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mrbllymer: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
drlateef:

How will I fear the curse of a skunk smoker?
now I know what exactly is wrong with you .. peace

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by elantraceey(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
drlateef:

Have you confirmed anyone dead? If you see any dead person please contact me. I have a price for you.

So the live video was photoshopped? Mehn, people I share this country with. You guys did a very clean job, posted false pictures and later come out to discredit it so that every evidence will look fake but thank God Instagram live cannot be faked. May the blood of the innocent be on you all.

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Zephyr1: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Reminds me of the case in Zaria 2015, still denied till date even after the panel discovered otherwise. No wonder the west are skeptical about lending a helping hand in ending the BH insurgency in the country.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by elantraceey(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.

You believe Instagram live videos are fake but you didn't think twice that an audio could still be fake. Meanwhile Kanu has debunked those saying it wasn't him. Those in power are just playing with your head.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ibuildstuff(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
U mean dj switch live coverage on Instagram was fake. All this old people sef

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omooba77:

Those people Sanwoolu visited in the hospital, they hit their heads against the stone
They are injured not dead.
And we don't even know the details of their injury.

The fake news media alleged massacre that never happened in order to incite mob violence
and the anarchists took to the street to kill, rape, loot, and burn in response.

If you are one of those that is spreading the fake news about "Lekki genocide",
there is blood of the innocent on your hands.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by johnsonm2g: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm not surprised he is saying this. After all, they also lied about soldiers' welfare in the front line fighting bolo haram. They tell the whole National that the soldiers are well catered for and equipped with latest sophisticated weapons. Please, I want to know; who did this to this country?

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ibuildstuff(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.
It wasn't fake, live Instagram video u are calling it fake. There's something wrong with you.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

Watch the videos in this link and tell me it's fake again make ogun blast u.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Kenny9857(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
osazsky:
if u have no evidence of people who died in d bloody masacre keep shut..I dont believe words....where are the families..to you Buhari settled them to prevent them from talking..pls do u believe in d power of resurection...dead yoruba people have been resurrecting since morning after they died yesterday true Christians...hmm..
You are mad for saying this foolish stinking words out of that your dirty mouth
I know you must be one of those almajiris paid to spew trash like you never had human feelings.
Which one is yoruba people again you this tribalistic pig ?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
zelnababa:
fake fake fake
haba now. The killings are not fake. The whole place was left with bullets when it was morning even AIT reported it

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGpWgcQH3Rm/?igshid=kvxsnlc4z3x8

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Bullrun: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
New accounts that just registered on nairaland claiming the videos are fake... Useless fools.

This government is really desperate.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Donbabaj: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria is disguisedly under siege by the security chiefs especially the Army. This Enenche man is one of the major problem of our country! His lies are usually epic undecided

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
elantraceey:

So the live video was photoshopped? Mehn, people I share this country with. You guys did a very clean job, posted false pictures and later come out to discredit it so that every evidence will look fake but thank God Instagram live cannot be faked. May the blood of the innocent be on you all.
The live video shows nothing.
The anarchists and devils added their own narrative to an unclear video.
We saw some people shooting and the brave "protesters" claimed "they are killing us"
while not moving one inch from danger.

Then they carefully choreographed some alleged "dead" people in a dark video background to fool people.
I never knew that grainy cameras can actually tell if someone is dead.

Unfortunately, they fooled so many people and incited criminals who went on killing, looting and burning spree
based on fake news.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by monex(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:

you advise youths of the north to attack Atiku.

Aren't you worse than both the hoodlums and the SARS

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Kenny9857(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

They are injured not dead.
And we don't even know the details of their injury.

The fake news media alleged massacre that never happened in order to incite mob violence
and the anarchists took to the street to kill, rape, loot, and burn in response.

If you are one of those that is spreading the fake news about "Lekki genocide",
there is blood of the innocent on your hands.
So Instagram live video is also fake abi ?
You and your group paid for this will surely reap what you sow soon you fools.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by vickydevoka(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
N dis is de elder brother to Paul eneche. Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emmasnoop(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
mumu you Don shoot gun ones or you Don they where them they shoot gun.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by dagbas: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

I wish to concur with your assertion.
Where are the corpses of those that were killed.
I am yet to see victims family
members post or share pictures of the claimed 49 deaths.
We are in support of ENDSARS but not in support for fake news biko
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by damosky12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
I didn't deny shooting in Lekki, all I said is that, that video is not what transpired in Lekki.
Mind you, those that brought out that fake video definitely know more about the shooting.
I can stand and defend that video any where. Every trained soldier know what iam talking about. People that posted that fake video definitely know what transpired their.
You should also know that the gun firing may also be done by the enemies of this country, no wonder they did not post the real video.

Man, why not totally refrain from this tomfoolery?

If the videos you have seen were doctored, does that mean all other video evidences are doctored?

Eyewitnesses saw soldiers do the shootings. Sanwo-olu, Obasanjo, Tinubu admitted this!

Stop beating about the bush and shelve irrelevances.

There was a shooting from the army. And many lives were lost, with many injured.
Don't side with the denial of an event that took lives.

Man STFU please!!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ivolt: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
tonexman18:

I watched a live feed from dj switch concerning the Lekki incident,or was the live footage fake also
The "live" feed was prerecorded and edited for maximum incitement to violence.
Moreover, the video is mostly dark and you can't tell clearly what has happened.
It is not difficult to fake a recorded video as live.

There was a shooting but no "massacre" or any death.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tonexman18(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
ivolt:

The "live" feed was prerecorded for maximum incitement to violence.
It is not difficult to fake a recorded video as live.
Pre-recorded live feed on Instagram live,that's kinda new
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
Who told you that, my sister, friend husband died from that shoot out from the Nigerian soldiers that day, he left two kids with a widow wife now, she has been crying up still now.
God will punish those people involved in the shooting, buhari and his family will not know peace.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by johnsonm2g: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Donbabaj:
Nigeria is disguisedly under siege by the security chiefs especially the Army. This Enenche man is one of the major problem of our country! His lies are usually epic undecided
have you forgotten he is the younger brother of Lie Muhammad

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by monex(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Peterpage14:

no army shot at any protesters ok

shots were fired into the air to make them go back home cause their was a curfew which was meant to keep us safe .

injuries sustained was caused by stamped .

I'm yet to see any hospital issue out a victim with bullet wound or any morgue with dead bodies with bullet wounds .

let's be mindful what we spread

people killed is debatable

But lots of bullet wounds in hospitals is a fact. Grandville had 9 bullet wounds and yet it was not one of the main hospital casualties were rushed to.

Maybe it was police shooting and military guys were doctored in the videos.

Well, the internal cameras are available and sanwo-olu has promised to release it in full.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by edetic: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80
these people are irresponsibly shameless, An Army General, by name, Brigadier General Francis O. Omata, whose name was earlier mentioned as ordering the massacre has come out to clear the air that he did not order the shooting of harmless protesters, he mentioned the name of a Colonel, Lt. Col. S. O. Bello as being responsible for giving that order, he said he however arrived at the scene of the shooting to give a counter order on the shooting, and he had to announce his name and identity so the soldiers could obey him, and of course, the press mistook him after his announcement to be the officer ordering the shooting, how could that have been photoshoped. how could one be dumb enough, of all the lies he could tell, is that that incident was photoshoped, the blood of those innocent souls lost will be upon his head.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, e go better.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I love you.

God bless you.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by 8x324: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I love you.

God bless you.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.