Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (76594 Views)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Stop Burning Mosques In Igboland - MURIC / LASG Appeals To Residents To Stop Burning Tires On Tarred Road Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Minjim: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

UnaToto

Those you see Killing police and burning stations are criminals.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Emoney07: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Idiots
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Okuda(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
ordinary 10 days una don dey cry. but for over 600years una dey siffer nigerians!!!
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by higgs: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am against anarchy.You policemen should change your ways.Don't use guns bought with tax payer money to kill or intimidate innocent citizens.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by JONSYN7154: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is interesting. Police dey protest too?

Oturukpeke!!!!
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by samx4real(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Idiots so u can beg too eh?

When u were treating people any how, extorting money from motorist, u didn't think these day will come?
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by jeromedee: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
To quote my Edo brother Epa! @realtalk

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
The igbos are giving you the likes you’re craving for.

You even made mention of West Africa when it’s known worldwide the tribe in Nigeria synonymous with crime. Coming down to West Africa and South Africa, you’re finished totally, you’ll end up disgracing your tribe.

If you’re indeed from Edo, just forget it because you’re a lost cause already.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kelvinhunta: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
It hurts but u just hit the point. Some are upright but most are just as u said. Not trying to be tribalistic but that's the reality. The protest started in Lagos and went through all southern states. Destruction of properties and loss of lives yet someone will open mouth and say it's an attack on yoruba, we all know the early starters are yoruba and everyone joined because we believed it's a much needed action to save Nigeria but now back stabbers every where
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by obyrich(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now aware that what differ them with the civilians is their uniform and arm.

That civilians have been acting in order, respecting the law and Nigeria doesn't mean they were cowards but you police men said NO that you will kill, maim and destroy them and 'nothing will happen' Now the people is now giving you a quater part of your own medicine and you are crying.

Nigeria will never remain the same after this saga.

Of all videos flying around there are just 3 that made strong statements:
1. The video where a soldier was beating a young man. The guy was not retaliating but the soldier kept flexing muscle until the guy laid his hand on a matchete. Instantly, the soldier picked race and the guy started chasing him. You could clearly see that the man was not willing to harm the soldier as he was close enough to give the soldier a fatal cutnid he wanted.

The lesson here is nobody has a monopoly of violence. Nigerians are law abiding and willing to cooperate with our security agencies to maintain law and order. Not because we are cowards. So they should equally behave themselves.

2. The video of confrontation between armed hoodlums in Aba and soldiers. I call them hoodlums because those are must have been illegally acquired. The soldiers opened fire. Immediately they saw the determination of these guys to face them and return fire for fire, they quickly retreated.

Lesson: Soldier is a human. Stop unnecessary show of force.

3. The video of the warehouse where COVID-19 palliatives were stocked. This is a clear evidence of what is fuelling the agitation. Wickedness of our leaders.

Lesson learnt: We are under siege by our leaders. Our leaders are intentional foisting hardship on us. This video actually made me cry especially the one where soldiers were helping themselves too and people stepping into canals to ferry food.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Jungleluv5: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
eyaa sorry pẹ̀lẹ́ that is why can't move forward without coming to Yoruba land. Werey
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Darkpanthera: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Restructuring
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by JokeAdeleke: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dreambeat:
Anarchy looming. All these are directly linked to poor judgement from someone who thinks we are still in 1967.

God bless you for this wonderful statement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Niggerian police force has been massacring unarmed innocent people for 60 years. Only less than two weeks protests and two days Revulsion, Nigerian police force has started crying embarassed

As for fulani terrorist government in military and mopol outfits still massacring unarmed innocent protesters, your end is near. You will soon join police to cry too.

Revulsion must continue till 2030...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Zenithpeak(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

Police are now aware that what differ them with the civilians is their uniform and arm.

That civilians have been acting in order, respecting the law and Nigeria doesn't mean they were cowards but you police men said NO that you will kill, maim and destroy them and 'nothing will happen' Now the people is now giving you a quater part of your own medicine and you are crying.

Nigeria will never remain the same after this saga.

No, never again!
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gallant12:
You guys are ready for what??
The civilians you guys wasted nko??
Soro soke!!!
One good turn deserves another awon werey!!
the masses start the killing of police within few weeks bt police have been killing for the past year,so which one is more painful..we will continue the killing of police till nxt month so they can feel the pain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Shadysen: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg make them shift...those guys are demons.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Wawelexy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Bros please calm down, i can understand ur pain...

I want u to understand that no reasonable Yoruba will blame the igbos for what we yoruba actually destroyed ourselve...

At least, i myself witnessed the vandalization of 2 police station, and yorubas are the perpetrators,
The oba palace, TVC, BRT buses were all destroyed by yoruba tout...

So please my brother, ignore any fake news that is trying to robe the igbos..

We re united as one
We fight for thesame course
We love each other

Let stay focus by winning this fight together..

One love

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by bewla(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
U are even meaningless with your talk
just because some useless internet miscreants come up with senseless issue and say Yoruba u no believe them
that's. what they want divide us again
stop this trash

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria currently has no President. What we have now is Presidency. PRESIDENCY is a group of Fulani Islamic Cabals ruling the affairs of this country through the back door. You guys are cheating over 200 million people. So sad! So unfortunate!

#End_NIGERIA[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Mars16(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please stop killing cops. If you do so how do we get the society we all want.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Philistine(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Unik3030:
just tell us u are an igbo man,nobody will beat u.
At least b proud of your root for once, coward
H
They are Esan from Edo State, not igbos

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by okpukpu(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Una never see anything
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Deepthoughts: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eeica2020:
"War will not favour anyone, stop the burning of police station, killing o"

An all blown out war will favour no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of police station.

"The were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human being like you.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzLntGogOI
we Nigerians like over doing things,no matter how bad the police may be they still remains the first line of defense for public security, whether we like it or not there must be a public police so it's best the end SARS protest geared towards reforming the police for better service rather than destroying them,the police don't make laws,the laws are actually made by civilians (NASS) for the police to enforce,most of those accusing the police are not even innocence of the law truly speaking,so except we are saying the country should become lawless we shouldn't just throw away the baby with the bath water.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by RealSean(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
two wrongs don't make a right
In this case Sir or Ma. IT DOES!!
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kirchoffs: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
I guess the northern oligarchy DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS has triumphed again.....What a pity it's so sad cos I tried my best to make people see the game they were playing .......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 monickers . They are paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to sow discord among southerners

They have different social media handles disguising as easterners and westerners and make us to be at loggerheads .....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Kelvinhunta: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's not a tribal war, don't attack the messenger, find out if the message is true. We all learn every day. Just understand that it's not an attack on yoruba, it's for the future of Nigeria
jeromedee:
The igbos are giving you the likes you’re craving for.

You even made mention of West Africa when it’s known worldwide the tribe in Nigeria synonymous with crime. Coming down to West Africa and South Africa, you’re finished totally, you’ll end up disgracing your tribe.

If you’re indeed from Edo, just forget it because you’re a lost cause already.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Ibadansun1: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum23
SilverNoGld
yarim
omena
helinus
myBrain
OZOnNengiTeor
Edusoul
Onlyonebhari
Confirmeombie
georgakins
Arrea
Mannabbqgils
ILuvdemManna
Gidicar
Kilonshee
AnanSe

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags ........

Please do not allow evil to triumph over good
Please stop this nonsense

He spoke the hearts and minds of most igbos

The comment has nearly 80 likes in less than 50mins grin
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by mascot87(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Senseless persons like you are always very easy to deceive. Nobody is pointing fingers at anybody but you choose to believe some unscrupulous people whose agenda is the divide and rule tactics and you fell for it. See the way you are foaming in the mouth untop something you aren't sure of. Continue and hate Yorubas but trust me,it doesn't change anything.
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by Arry110(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:
I Stand with the police.
Why killing the underpaid Police?

I would have been supporting and cheering you if only you vented your anger on our potbellied politicians.

Low budget nwaikpe

UnaToto
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by DexterousOne(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
livinbygrace:

You are very stupid and senseless for typing this rubbish.Go to Facebook and check Nnamdi Kanu latest video .

Nnamdi Kanu is a discredited fellow
No one sensible pays attention to him

The write up is very regrettable

But there Is just one slim truth in the midst of the jargons

There was riots looting and arson nationwide
Why is it that is mostly a few unscrupulous elements here in Lagos that is trying to push a false narrative, covertly blaming enemies (we know what that means, the dog whistle ) for the carnage

As we move forward in Nigeria
All tribal sentiments and dog whistles should be thrown into the abyss
Period

Nobody should blame or bait any other ethnic group in Nigeria

For a better Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by kingyang: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Samunique:
You're very undiscerning honestly !

So you have fallen for these people's divide and rule tactics?

Who told yorubas said igbos are responsible for Lagos riot ?

Is the protest all about Lagos only ?

I think you're the tribal bigot here, I don't think you're real, perhaps you're one of those agents of division disguising as an edo guy.

He's actually saying the truth , point blank, go and meet your elders for starving you and stocking your rice and future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.