Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) (104325 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .

Why can't you apply your intelligence for once, that's if you have any...

At your age, you can't tell the clear difference between protesters and hoodlums??! Seriously??!
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Commentor:
It was a peaceful protest.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
Your father is a fool
you mean after fucking that your LovePeddler of a mother useless shit
better go and commit sucide and die oloriburuku
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamAsiri:
Fake news. Video was photoshopped cool
thug spotted bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless

Why stop now bozo?

You must support them ooo...till they also loot ya house and burn ya family cars!!!

I said it before, peaceful protest without any leader who can calm shiit down makes it a free for all.

Now, these thieves won't stop with burning banks(a private property) but they also looted warehouses and recently a truck conveying livestock from the North. Soon, they will come with guns at night and have a field day with y'all.

You said the government created these monsters? But its you and other innocents who will suffer the aftermath, not FG.

As you lay on your bed tonight, keep one eye closed. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by nograv: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Govt paid thugs doing the needful..

I dey laugh in Fulani grin
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Why can't you apply your intelligence for once, that's if you have any...

At your age, you can't tell the clear difference between protesters and hoodlums??! Seriously??!
fool just shut up... it shall not be well with nimatter what you accomplish in your life.... everybody have right in this country...are your politician not muderers..and worst than a thief?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by hansomb: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamAsiri:
Fake news. Video was photoshopped cool
Na ur donkey brain format am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nothing justifies this kind of carnage.

This is what the government has caused. The whiplash affect is now affecting everyone, innocents included.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
Outside the government, we are also our own own enemy.
stupid fool...you are pitying banks that are insured
i don't even know when Nigerians will have sense... foolish humans. better fight for the future of this country
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
i don't even know when Nigerians will have sense... foolish humans. better fight for the future of this country
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Elsueno: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:

Why are you gloating ? You do know that innocent people and APC supporters also live in those areas right?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sobasojek:

Burn everywhere. The protests must continue and we must make our leaders account for all what they have done in south east
Mumu
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by ivieeseosa: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news. Video was photoshopped
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
What's the offence of first bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Sobasojek: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Mumu
Shut up. We will burn all our leaders properties. They are part of the problems we have in south east today.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by SHAKUR4real: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
becareful what you wish for
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Onyenna:
Jeez!

This is foolishness at it's peak!!

Is it first bank that created Sars!?....

It's time to end this protest..... Let's give the government time to implement all they've said.....
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aldebaran:
sad

No wonder we have bad leaders in Nigeria.

Why burn private and public properties that you know will definitely affect the lifes of your fellow men.

80 percent of Nigerians, both poor and rich, are mentally sick and wicked angry
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

what hdid your support. achieve before? fool
Operation python Dance, where are you ooo. I can't wait to see you. This looting is too much
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by streetfabulous: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aldebaran:
sad

No wonder we have bad leaders in Nigeria.

Why burn private and public properties that you know will definitely affect the lifes of your fellow men.

80 percent of Nigerians, both poor and rich, are mentally sick and wicked angry
Exactly. The bad leaders are chosen from among us and are largely a reflection of the majority of persons in this country. Infact I fear that we the current crop of youths will be far worse when we get the opportunity to lead. A nation truly deserves the kind of leaders it gets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ndlistic:
See The Condition Of First Bank Faulks Road, Aba, After Being Destroyed by Thugs yesterday

See how First Bank, Faulks road Aba, along Ariaria market looks like after being destroyed by thugs yesterday.

The hoodlum set cars on fire, break the Bank doors, windows, ATM and carted away Bank properties.

The condition of the Bank is very bad, the damaged everything damageable in Bank.

Below is the video and photos from the scene yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFCOW3iZQok

Very good and commendable Act.......
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

You are a bigger fool and a reflection of your parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up. We will burn all our leaders properties. They are part of the problems we have in south east today.
Anuofia. So First Bank is your leaders properties. It is your money they will still use to rebuild it. Have sense small nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by ensamy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Criminals
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by PraiselyPraise: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

You really need psychiatric attention but unfortunately, I'm not one. Is that what you do online?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by howfarseun(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
yarimo:
go and kill them, oloriibuu
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Btruth: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lastmankc:
You should know that this is not from the protesters.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2779599995608735&id=483372498514034

See the above to know who started the rampaging thing. The government hire hoodlums and they turn of back on them.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Sobasojek: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Anuofia. So First Bank is your leaders properties. It is your money they will still use to rebuild it. Have sense small nah.
Leave me alone. No retreat no surrender
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Edeyoung: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
grin

Buhari just called for the end of these protest but as expected, the children of hate said who is he to give that order. If Una like destroy all the things in your state, na Una Sabi. But if soldiers begin react, anybody wey type #endmassacre among these people will never die well

New account to support your abokis

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aldebaran:
You are a bigger fool and a reflection of your parents
Then your parents must be worst...animal.. werey
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Edeyoung:

New account to support your abokis

why do you guys keep checking my profile? Why do you feel threatened by my posts?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.