Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85101 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
calyto:
Are you dealing with the current situation in Oyigbo, Rivers State right now? Or the burning and looting in Abia, Enugu and Oyo?

It is the thought of Tinubu that will finally kills you.

I have never seen this kind of jealousy in my life.It qualifies for witchcraft

i can't hear you
you say?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by id2019(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op this is fake news and all the dead body's you see are photoshoots
Its not fake.. I live in iju and all what d op said is pure truth

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by zoghys: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=AsampeteNwaanyi post=95242148]sorry direct your anger to your Tinubu/Buhari's urchins masquerading as your brothers.
they're the real agents of division here.
they denied Lekki massacre just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari the blame thereby denying the slain victims justice. [/quote

Anybody who steals our common patrimony and drove this country into perpetual penury while millions suffer and bite their tongue is anguish is never my brother. So all the politicians who have stolen our common wealth while sowing division among us is not and would never be my brother in respective of his ethnicity. I stand and would always stand in solidarity to the millions who have suffered and would still likely suffer because of the indiscretion of some selected or elected few. So my brother is that Igbo guy who just wants to sell his wares in peace and enjoy the fruit of his labour, the Hausa man who sells his indomine to customers who needs it, and want to live his live in peace and tranquility, or the yourba man who wants to stand at his workshop and get his customers good service while doing so in peace. So get it right my friend, I know my brothers, but then do you really know yours.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

if they born your father well..go outside ..if your head will not come down... the people have spoken
HHHHHHHHMMMM YOU AMONG OF 5 OUT OF 7 NIGERIA YOUTH WHO HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE (WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BACK UP YOUR DIVISION useless modern day cow_ ____LION DON'T ANSWER DOG SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IM ____fish look for hook trouble before get killed
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:

Please maintain your lane. We know who our enemies are. Our enemies ate those that engineered mindless killing of Yoruba and instigating arson. The bastard is an albino and is holed up somewhere where he dishes put instructions to his demented followers.

Our enemies are those telling gullible individuals that a massacre took place somewhere killing seventy eight people but could not present the bodies. They could not present those that escaped with gun shot wounds.

One of your misguided idiots just left my house now where he came to recant his former position having discovered that all the videos on the "massacre" are fake.

Our enemies are those that assisted our obviously misguided youth to burn property in Lagos.

The Hausa/Fulani is not our enemy because they ate not ORGANIZED against the Yoruba. Looting of shops and stealing is due to hunger and lack. it is easy to deal with that.

When we deal with them, we'll turn against the real enemy who is organized with structures in place. We will confront them with our structures.

coward Tinubu's/ Buhari's urchins everywhere.
real Omoluabis knows better

nothing can equate to life

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
I say Tinubu says hi.

Mumu group of brainwashed followers of a fugitive
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

i can't hear you
you say?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
I knew you wouldn’t dare take that oath, Zombie fake news promoter.
trash

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
calyto:
I say Tinubu says hi.

Mumu group of brainwashed followers of a fugitive

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ofemannnu: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
palsenator:

Have you heard of Yoruba killing igbos? What is wrong with you people? Who is schooling you on this? Igbos have proosered in South West than the Yorubas that have prospered in the south east and no one is complaining. If you still growing up thinking Yoruba hates Igbo, it is a pity. How often do Yorubas fight Igbos ? There could be probable tension but how many times have you heard of it escalating into killings?

The seeds of hatred planted in you must not be allowed to grow or transfer into the generation coming after you else , we will remain under the shackles of the northern oligarchy. Grow out of that stupid thinking bro and school others too. The North sees the while South as a threat not just the Igbos and the early the better we come together to achieve our Common goals instead of allowing them to plant seeds of discord between us in the South. I call for peace

Sometimes I begin to wonder why Igbos behave irrationally..Hausas are violence inclined basically because of poverty and illiteracy.
The problem of the Igbos,who are not violence inclined,stemmed from complexity....only the intelligent amongst them will understand....
If one goes through their history, one will get close to understanding why they act and behave the way they do.

What Igbos or some unintelligible ones fail to understand is the power of words especially bad,dirty,hateful and uncouth words coupled with negative behaviors.Igbos always have these in abundance due to their complexity from years and decades of 'wants'.

Hausa....occassional violence.
Igbo.....continual verbal violence.

Both can damage a fledging society.

Yorubas will have to continue to manage them until we separate because no matter what anybody thinks,Nigeria will separate mostly on ethnic ground.Some gullible ones still think otherwise sha.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chai the nerves of these bastards

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Trust me you'll never see those Tinubu's urchins here

they're busy looking for new propaganda to justify their hatred for igbos
the hausa are the one who fights you in ur land but ur hatred will still be on Igbo looking for slightest opportunity to destroy their property.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
livinbygrace:

Have you watched Nnamdi Kanu latest video where he claimed to have sponsored and ordered the attack on Yoruba and Tinubu properties in Lagos ?Thats an insult and no sane person will take that.Moreover the guy is doing more harm than good to the hardworking innocent Igbos in Lagos by making hate speech against other tribe .
Useless refugee, there is no joy for him the UK, his spirit is in Nigeria, his body is somewhere outside London, I pity him, New corona virus spike, winter coming?, expect more misconstrued delusion from the psychopath, I know there is no day the idiot wakes up in the United Kingdom that he doesn’t curse The Federal Government for sending him into self exile.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas and I pray it will never happen. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.
well said, God bless you

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
HHHHHHHHMMMM YOU AMONG OF 5 OUT OF 7 NIGERIA YOUTH WHO HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE (WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BACK UP YOUR DIVISION useless modern day cow
Thank God you call us modern. .and not backward like you old fools ..we are changing the norm...and you are brave as we are come outside and stop us..old fool...i hear that old tinubu is on the run...he would have been dead .
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by id2019(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Can anyone confirm??
I live in that axis... its true
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Lagoon0: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:

They're lucky its happening during these protest days or the hausa Fulani army and police would've joined their ppl to kill Yorubas as usual,then thiefnuubu's urchins will come online and find a way to blame Igbo.
What is as usual? Stop saying what you don't know. And stop being emotional about the lekki shooting.
Yoruba's are not emotionally driven like Igbo's. We are only slow to action. Im waiting for people to start complaining of their lost ones before we take action.
I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I've know Igbo's to be too emotional about things. I'll rebuke any Yoruba trying to blame Igbo's also
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
bigcasava1:
the hausa are the one who fights you in ur land but ur hatred will still be on Igbo looking for slightest opportunity to destroy their property.
Why change the narrative? Was it a Hausa Fulani person that told his supporters to burn Tinubu’s properties, or Nnamdi Kanu Of Biafra Republic? If it was a Hausa Man, mention his name?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Afonja fighting the hausa slave masters or shouting at them

Just let me get it right grin grin
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Another Easternbull dingbat.

AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by solufemiwa(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Social media is dividing Nigeria already... Lets preach love please.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Tyche(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
lx3as:

Continue spreading fake news to cause tribal war just like your master, Kanu.

Continue blaming Kanu
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Thank God you call us modern. .and not backward like you old fools ..we are changing the norm...and you are brave as we are come outside and stop us..old fool...i hear that old tinubu is on the run...he would have been dead .
Where are you in the parlor, or kitchen? I guess your parents are old fools, seems you don’t have parents? What is modern about you? Of course you are worse than the people that gave birth to you, coward you call your self brave? Shadow Miscreant.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by donprinyo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
Crying more than the bereaved?
they are the major culprits that were destroying oba house and many properties. instruction that came from HAusa leaders
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

STAY AWAY FROM WEED___ YOU GUYS LACK FOR PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAILS everyone of you out there ENEMY OF YORUBA ARE YOUR YORUBA BROTHERS WITH FAKE IDENTITY_ __THOSE YORUBA COWS FAILED TO QUESTION TINUBU WHO IS NOT EVEN A LAGOSIAN WITH THE BLACK SHADOW CALLED SANWO EKO. WITHIN THEIR BUSINESS DISTRICT IN LEKKI EVERYONE OF YOU BLAME BUHARI WHO LIVES IN ABUJA FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN LAGOS (ERANKO SHIOOOOOH )
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
calyto:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Another Easternbull dingbat.

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kingdemu: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Cc Kingdemu
Comman read oo so that you can also beam your searchlight.
We are on it.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
but this was confirmed by a reputable newspaper oo. You dey lie. I dey vex already oo if true...

Don't mind them...the news did not favour, it is against their propaganda. Punch, Vanguard and others published this news....The OP and Moderators will never succumb to their cheap blackmail.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Ofemannnu: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
bigcasava1:

Just go and read from the first page to the last and you will get to know how irrational you Igbos are.How many Hausas have you seen commenting,inciting annoyance?
You started from the front page until the last still saying the same thing.
Have the Yorubas ever attacked you as Igbos in the entire SW before?
Have the Yorubas ever destroyed your properties before?
Pls,try to have forgiving spirit.Yorubas do not hate you.The real hatred is in you people.Go and read your history and you will know why you are like this.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas and I pray it will never happen. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

Baba, leave those yoruba muslims alone, most of them are kids who thinks everything is about religion and political affiliations. Their real enemy is the North but they are deceived with islam. To a Fulani man, Islam is a tool to conquer the yoruba lands and remotely control them. Illorin is gone, Osun state is already going. if care is not taken, lagos would soon be ruled by Emirs.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Old news by cursed igbo people grin grin grin
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Donspicey: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
femijay8271:

u are right bro and this happened, I think two days ago but see how my Igbo friends are happy about it...

No igbo man dat is running biz in Lagos will be happy to hear dat hausa attacked yorubas.....cos it must definately affect dia investments......

And no igbo man dat have investments in Lagos and oda states will tell you that he wants Biafra.....

Its only dos dat does not have work or shops dat will be happy with dis news,,,maybe ur igbo friends inclusive
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Lagoon0: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
IJOBA2:
WE WILL SETTLE OUR FAMILY BUSINESS OURSELVES
Shey the family no sha include Hausa? Make I know if na your own family you dey tok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54