Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85106 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise
GOD BLESS YOUR GENERATION

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Mikehot:
Post #endsars this country would never remain the same especially down south.

Day don break, fg might have won the war with military might but they lost the battle(no solution to the grievances)
You mean the FG won the battle at the toll gate but lost the war against government ineptitude?Yes?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Im yoruba too. This must not happen oo. It had better be false cos vanguard is a reputable source of news
ohhh so una dey fear Aboki like this grin grin .... but if its to blame igbo ppl una go dey shout like mad goat on heat...
AsampeteNwaanyi:
fool is understatement
who cares
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by IamYorubanza: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2020
In recent times......

Igbo vs yoruba fight = 1 or 2 casualties then peace.....

Igbo vs Hausa fight = 10 to 30 casualties, then threaten with war on both sides before peace.....

Yoruba vs Hausa fight = 10 to 30 casualties, burn buildings or market places, then before peace comes...

Choose who you associate with wisely.....

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Benwallt:
I am Yoruba but I clap for your submission if youths across the two sides that have been made volatile reason the way you just did then we should find a big ground where we guzzle bear, gin and all sorts together to shame the propagandists and embers fanners among us. Leave Tinubu with a frustrated Yoruba man in the same room, he will hack him to death. Leave a frustrated Ibo man in the same room with Nnamdi Kanu, he will hack him to death. Leave a frustrated Hausa man in the same room with Buhari, he will hack him to death. This fight is not about tribal rivalry but about the leaders n the way they have led. An Ibo that has live all his life in Lagos with chain of investments will not open his eyes or fold his arms and watch his investments flush down the drain. The youths should live up n jettison this petty dichotomy between Igbos n yorubas .

I doubt if you are Yoruba and if you are mention any tribe that exhibit open hatred for Tinubu/Yoruba in the whole of Nigeria
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

I was thinking you have information to counter my claim, your hatred for Yorubas was exposed by the riots and some people will not give the information a second thought before concluding just like most of you exhibit open hatred for Tinubu for no reason
I don't engage Tinubu's urchins
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Donpenny(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
misinformation is one of our biggest prb in Nigeria and this is not good for a country like ours that has been divided along ,tribal, ethnic and religion line and I smell rat on this development, it seem some regue in the society want some cogent reason for the social media to be regulated .
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
loveth360:
grin All yorubas will grow balls immediately.

They fear north and hate East.

Small girl like u, already having hatred for Yorubas when u are suppose to be preparing for Neco

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Onijagidijagan:

Fuvk off
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ukaface(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op this is fake news and all the dead body's you see are photoshoots
fake news Kwa?

Come down to Fagba and see for yourself

The only issue @ op is, as at when every where was hot at fagba, una no push am go FrontPage o, now that area don dey calm, Fagba have enter FrontPage.

And let me add, Yorubas just get mouth, them no get action.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
GOD BLESS YOUR GENERATION

God is all knowing, he doesnt bless hypocrites like the guy you are praying for. They are the real enemies of the Omoluabis
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by 3Ceagle(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation

The misunderstanding was on tuesday due to demand of settlements by some area boys from trailer drivers heading to Abatior area? trailers were burnt at Fagba junction, reprisal attack started that evening with gunshots by the Hausas at the railway/agric area having huge Hausa/Fulani presence. Wednesday morning, this northern miscreants in their numbers attacked, loot and burnt shops the stretch of iju road from Fagba junction, through Fagba bus stop to jungle and beyond.
Fagba market accommodating both food and motor parts sellers were completely burnt after looting. This marauding miscrant were stopped by a combined effort of some resident, area boys and OPC member around Olowosokodile area, otherwise more destruction would have occurred. 3 person were said to be lost, unconfirmed. Presently, the area is calm

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Donpenny:
misinformation is one of our biggest prb in Nigeria and this is not good for a country like ours that has been divided along ,tribal, enthic and religion line and I smell rat on this development, it seem some regue in the society want some cogent reason for the social media to be regulated .

Kindly read my previous post. The post up here is misinforming....A lot happened in Fagba....
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by tonyson010(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Divoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over-ethnic-clash/

It is only when the Hausas are losing much that security force will come to help them. That is how they are doing in Apo, Abuja.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by palsenator(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.

Have you heard of Yoruba killing igbos? What is wrong with you people? Who is schooling you on this? Igbos have proosered in South West than the Yorubas that have prospered in the south east and no one is complaining. If you still growing up thinking Yoruba hates Igbo, it is a pity. How often do Yorubas fight Igbos ? There could be probable tension but how many times have you heard of it escalating into killings?

The seeds of hatred planted in you must not be allowed to grow or transfer into the generation coming after you else , we will remain under the shackles of the northern oligarchy. Grow out of that stupid thinking bro and school others too. The North sees the while South as a threat not just the Igbos and the early the better we come together to achieve our Common goals instead of allowing them to plant seeds of discord between us in the South. I call for peace

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
3Ceagle:

The misunderstanding was on tuesday due to demand of settlements by some area boys from trailer drivers heading to Abatior area? trailers were burnt at Fagba junction, reprisal attack started that evening with gunshots by the Hausas at the railway/agric area having huge Hausa/Fulani presence. Wednesday morning, this northern miscreants in their numbers attacked, loot and burnt shops the stretch of iju road from Fagba junction, through Fagba bus stop to jungle and beyond.
Fagba market accommodating both food and motor parts sellers were completely burnt after looting. This marauding miscrant were stopped by a combined effort of some resident, area boys and OPC member around Olowosokodile area, otherwise more destruction would have occurred. 3 person were said to be lost, unconfirmed. Presently, the area is calm

You got it ...5 persons actually died according to report as two persons were killed early hours of yesterday
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
ukaface:
fake news Kwa?

Come down to Fagba and see for yourself

The only issue @ op is, as at when every where was hot at fagba, una no push am go FrontPage o, now that area don dey calm, Fagba have enter FrontPage.

And let me add, Yorubas just get mouth, them no get action.

But where their properties were destroyed they got action, we know your game, even the senseless ones that fell for your propaganda are regretting. We are not destroying Lagos like you want
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Erojepromise(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
Ipob again
l am pretty sure you have your brain underneath your feet that's why you say rubbish because you trample on your source of good reasoning
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kingdemu: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princeps:
Innocent hausa man What is innocent about them? You are a very foolish person. Stupid aboki.
The foolish North vs The enlightened South

We are foolish Northerners but no we can't join any movement from the educated Southerners without leadership and objectives.

We are foolish Northerners but we can't destroy our public properties

We are foolish Northerners but no we can't kill our brothers just because they come from the rich family's.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by KingOdart(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Secrets11:

They do not understand how ibos have become more successful than they are. And that us the reason they envy ibo tribe so much.

The MODs of this platform help in spreading this narratives also about the ibos but only God knows the hearts of men.

The kinda comments here leaves me less wondering why nairaland will never reach the standards of Twitter or Instagram.

Tribalistic individuals so much here and Seun is their cheif-in-command. Keep it up. But when that tribal war happen no be mouth dem go use fight am cos you lot are full of talks talks talks

Igbo more successful than Yoruba?

Keep deceiving yourselves as usual

In the next 1000 years your generation will never be as successful as Yoruba

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

God is all knowing, he doesnt bless hypocrites like the guy you are praying for. They are the real enemies of the Omoluabis
THE DAMAGE HUSH PPPPPP DO TO OMOLUABIS PEOPLE THEY DON'T KNOW (TWO TYPES OF OMOLUABIS IN NIGERIA) THE ONE WHO READY TO DIE FOR MONEY AND THOSE ONE WHO BELIEVE IN GOOD GOVERNANCE
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emotionss:
Please stop
Please stop all this is not necessarily. They are succeeding is dividing us through ethnic and tribal lines
they will keep succeeding because we will divide by force.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
None of the above.
Esseite:

First things first, are you a student/salary earner or entrepreneur?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
ohhh so una dey fear Aboki like this grin grin .... but if its to blame igbo ppl una go dey shout like mad goat on heat...
how can I fear aboki. Check my moniker. I get edo blood too
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sagaciousd1:
I am sure those that knows nothing about the genesis of this crisis are the ones giving an uninformed submissions; I almost got lynched; My family almost got beaten; My car almost got destroyed; For the first time in my life, I was scared to my mouth.
It was not a case of ethnicity...it was a case of misunderstanding, illiteracy and lack of patience.
Yes, the Igbos were hit the most not because it was pre-planned but because they are the most business persons around fagba area.
The Yoruba hoodlums started the whole stuff by barricading the road in the name of end sars while the Hausa guys were coming in from the north with their goods and cows in trucks. They stopped at the barricades and begged the hoodlums to allow them pass; from report, they even offered money to the hoodlums but this didn't work and then the Hausa guys went into their various trucks and drove pass the barricades. The hoodlums started throwing stones and other objects (videos are in the public space) and in the process, one of the cows died then they went into their territory (abbatoir), mobilised and then a reprisal attack. Banks, eateries, market, shops, schools, cars and houses were destroyed. Loads of people were killed and their corpses still litre the streets.
They came to my street, destroyed properties and cars before the boys came out en masse and chased them away. ..

u are right bro and this happened, I think two days ago but see how my Igbo friends are happy about it...
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kirchoffs: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....They are the same people spreading rumors on Nairaland using over 200 MONIKERS

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ukaface(f): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
MENELIIK:

But where their properties were destroyed they got action, we know your game, even the senseless ones that fell for your propaganda are regretting. We are not destroying Lagos like you want
game Kwa?what propaganda?like I want?
Lol......no make me laugh abeg.
Go face the Hausas, Igbos weren't in the picture .their shops also got burnt, so carry your sentimental self outta my mention.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by olajizz01(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it's war and there will be casualties on both sides
but my point is that for hausa to engage Yoruba in a tribal fight in Yoruba land many times speaks more yet for some reason best known to buhari and Tinubu's urchins they hate igbos that has never done such and love hausas
can you tell me how rationale is that?
So, what you are saying is that there was know tribal clashed between Igbo and Hausa in igboland despite the fact that the number of Hausa's are small over their.

l live in north for yrs,clashes between Yoruba's and Hausas do happened over their often,although,hausas are voilent in nature,but we Yoruba's know how to handle them.But you need to drop the hatred you nurse against Tinubu,I could deduced it from your submission, see him as normal politician you have in your region. The hatred you guys have against him and even Awolowo was one of the main division between the two tribes.

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Iceberg3: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please spread the news..make this a thread.
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one
sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.
people like legendhero fiokii iamgrey5 seunmsg etc were the ones spreading it..

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by harbarzzy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
it happened since Wednesday and it's now under control
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MajohBankz: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
kingy1:
When you think your friends are the enemies because your enemies said so. Sincerely speaking, i hate the igbos chest beating life style but i have not seen any report of igbos community fighting with yoruba community in lagos, but i have seen many reports of Hausas community fighting with Yoruba community in Lagos and beyond. When you don't know yourself, anything others tell you about yourself will be what you will accept as yourself.
At the bolded. We personally hate you in return for your lack of chest beating, but I love every other Yoruba person unconditionally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67