Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos (85095 Views)

Four Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Ogun / Huge Python Killed At Iju River, Ogun State (Photos) / Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by cerebralniggie1: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where's that thing called Mannabbq? He's been conspicuously absent lately. There shall be no place for him and his ilks in the new Nigeria we are trying to birth
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
zoghys:

You are so impossible. Do you think this struggle is about race?. Some fools here gave you a like for your egoistic and tribal motivated comment which when manipulated can cause the lost of so many innocent lives. We should be dousing the flame of ethnicity and promoting oneness in the face of our collective good. Your comment is a shame and sacrilege to the many blood of our heroes who have died to bring us together. Shame on you, and your likes. And if you want the mod to suspend my account for telling the truth, then am good to go.
What do you expect from a local miscreant that has never crossedthe Onitsha/Asaba bridge? By now you should know that not everyone on Nairalands faculty works properly.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
use your keyboard to divide us if possible
if they born your father well..go outside ..if your head will not come down... the people have spoken
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Coldie(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thonee:
The Hausa guys started breaking and looting people's shop & some Yoruba youths came out to counter them, it later turned to bloody fight with so much casualties. Now Fagba is like a desert.
They will blame Igbo's for it, though this is not really what transpired.

From what I observed by studying twitter trends trucks traveling all the way from the north down south with the stress and all, some Yoruba youths blocked the roads that no car or trucks will pass so the northerners forced their way in the Yorubas attacked their trucks from their mayhem
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
zoghys:

You are so impossible. Do you think this struggle is about race?. Some fools here gave you a like for your egoistic and tribal motivated comment which when manipulated can cause the lost of so many innocent lives. We should be dousing the flame of ethnicity and promoting oneness in the face of our collective good. Your comment is a shame and sacrilege to the many blood of our heroes who have died to bring us together. Shame on you, and your likes. And if you want the mod to suspend my account for telling the truth, then am good to go.
sorry direct your anger to your Tinubu/Buhari's urchins masquerading as your brothers.
they're the real agents of division here.
they denied Lekki massacre just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari the blame thereby denying the slain victims justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Franzinni:
Just imagine !!! Now everyone will pretend they don't know the origin of this

People are now suffering more in this period of lack and uncertainty ..

Breaks my heart
They should go and call sars? Oh I forgot they have been disbanded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Coolsphinx: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas and I pray it will never happen. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.
The northern agenda is for the south to remain divided, they were highly terrified seeing the entire South speaking out with one voice, so being masters in the game in divide and rule they still came up with a falsehood that igbos were responsible for the destruction that took place in the palace of the Oba of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
sorry direct your anger to your Tinubu/Buhari's urchins masquerading as your brothers.
they're the real agents of division here.
they denied Lekki massacre just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari the blame thereby denying the slain victims justice.
Can you swear that statement on your mother for a fact? Yes or No.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Coolsphinx:
The northern agenda is for the south to remain divided, they were highly terrified seeing the entire South speaking out with one voice, so being masters in the game in divide and rule they still came up with a falsehood that igbos were responsible for the destruction that took place in the palace of the Oba of Lagos.
Level of stupidity is unprecedented, maybe that is why Hausa Fulani is running from foolish people like you? Mumu.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
Can you swear that statement on your mother for a fact? Yes or No.
sorry I don't engage buhari/Tinubu's cretins

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by donprinyo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
all blame goes to Yoruba Muslim. they are Hausa spy and sympathizers
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

Cc Kingdemu

Comman read oo so that you can also beam your searchlight.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Coolsphinx: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Divoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/breaking-fagba-iju-ishaga-boils-over-ethnic-clash/
*THE INVASION OF AKIOLU'S PALACE: DANGEROUS UNDERCURRENTS.*

As the Yorùbá Nation continues to witness rampage on the Streets of Lagos, they are wondering what is going on. The troubling targeted arsons of some places in Lagos has been making everyone to wonder.

There has been many theories to explain who were the people behind the burning down of the assets belonging to the APC Leader, Alhaji Bola Tinubu and the palace of Oba Akiolu of Lagos.

But this was the undercurrent that investigation has revealed.

Currently, there is an on-going silent war of supremacy in NURTW in Lagos State. It is between the supporters of the notorious M. C. Oluomo and Kunle Poly for the leadership of the Union.

There has been a feeling among the Lagos indigenes involved in the Union that they are being shortchanged in all things under the auspices of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His reported penchant to allegedly back foreigners against the interest of indigenes repeatedly was said to be infuriating.

Kunle Poly, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene was believed to have lost the leadership of NURTW to M. C. Oluomo because members of the Union were reportedly arm-twisted by Tinubu.

Tinubu was said to have initially preferred remaining neutral and allow the members make their choice of their own volition. But Seyi Tinubu had reportedly intervened on behalf of M. C. Oluomo and forced the hand of Bola Tinubu. Seyi's reason was that Oluomo has been loyal and had to be rewarded.

The supporters of Kunle Poly have not been happy about this situation.

Sources noted that Oluomo had actually shown magnanimity to Kunle Poly and was working together with him. But his (Kunle's) supporters were not assuaged. They were not satisfied.

It was these supporters who were determined to punish Tinubu for his role in installing M. C. Oluomo. Their grouse with Oba Akiolu of Lagos was that he (Akiolu) was seen as a traitor to the Ìsàlè - Èkó interests and was always supporting anything Tinubu did, no matter how hurtful such action was to their interests and fortunes.

The man who was seen in the video clip that went viral, carrying the Staff of Office of Oba Akiolu, is named Samson, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene. He is well known in the area and that was why nobody was bold enough to challenge him.

Samson who has been a vociferous supporter of Kunle Poly, is also the Lord of Manor at Oluwole where he supervises "owó ilè" collection. He is not an unknown quantity.

The invasion and looting of Oba Akiolu's palace seemed strongly connected to his roles in this mess. The invaders only used the current crisis as cover.

It could not be established if this had any connection with the attacks on Bola Tinubu owned companies/establishments in Lagos.

©️ Rèmí Oyèyemí

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by shugabasbn: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
author=SpecialAdviser post=95237484]

As in. It always beat my imagination how most Yorubas will always see Igbos as their real enemies.

I advice all right thinking Igbos especially in Lagos to stay clear of further protests. Igbos never voted Buhari and I see no reason
they will be in fore front dieing for the course. Am sorry to sound this way but recent events of accusing Igbos of burning down Lagos
shows the extent of how myopic people can think. All over Igbo land, there were solidarity action for the Lekki killings.

How come people are stocking tribal tension between Igbos and Yorubas? For Igbos to have stood up against injustice of Lekki killings?
All the videos we watched, its obvious the language of the hoodlums are Yorubas and I pray it will never happen. Again Miyetti Allah have made it clear Tinubu is the one sponsoring #EndSARS. How come these people never attacked Miyetti Allah?

I think, it should be enough for the protest. Lets watch as Nigeria unfolds. All over South East, I know the level of tension we suffered in the
past 2 days. I have never seen Igbos kill Yorubas anywhere in the east. It will never be good for people trying to give this protest tribal dimension.

Nigeria urgently need either restructuring or break up. We are hardly one.[/quote]

U still don't understand that operation South must never United is the aim. If Southern Nigeria is United we will be stronger than America and that will be a great problem for the oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:

sorry I don't engage buhari/Tinubu's cretins
I knew you wouldn’t dare take that oath, Zombie fake news promoter.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
donprinyo:
all blame goes to Yoruba Muslim. they are Hausa spy and sympathizers
Crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Focusmind: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nairaland should stop sensational reporting, especially on ethnic and tribal clashes. These news are not healthy for the country. Even if they are true, Nairaland should not support the spread of such news as it breeds hatred, retaliation and civil commotion. Lets try and tone down on the tension in the country. Nairaland, you have a great role to play.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Coldie(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
U people should leave Hausa people alone o. Hausa and Yoruba clash, Hausa and Igbo clash, ah what is it sef. I thought all of us are in this together.
I won't lie most times na Hausa people dae find trouble. Why small thing them don draw daggar.

This fagba issue the major thing that lead to it going over board from what I read on twitter. After the Yoruba youths stoned at the trucks. One of the Hausa guys came out from tge truck and stabbed one of the Yoruba guys.

Na so problem take start, that was what lead to the burning of the trucks and the tribal war in the area starting.

Only reason why we hardly hear Igbo's vs but always here Hausa vs almost everybody, we Igbo's prefer to endure or ignore but the Hausa is smhw hot tempered. If u hot temper slap person that one is excusable but if u hot temper stab person na big problem u just cause

3 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Coolsphinx: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
blacknp:
Level of stupidity is unprecedented, maybe that is why Hausa Fulani is running from foolish people like you? Mumu.
You are the definition of stupidity, in fact you are stupidity personified! Why should any sane mind engage an irritant like you in any conversation, you are a maggot.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by emperor863(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise

Please maintain your lane. We know who our enemies are. Our enemies ate those that engineered mindless killing of Yoruba and instigating arson. The bastard is an albino and is holed up somewhere where he dishes put instructions to his demented followers.

Our enemies are those telling gullible individuals that a massacre took place somewhere killing seventy eight people but could not present the bodies. They could not present those that escaped with gun shot wounds.

One of your misguided idiots just left my house now where he came to recant his former position having discovered that all the videos on the "massacre" are fake.

Our enemies are those that assisted our obviously misguided youth to burn property in Lagos.

The Hausa/Fulani is not our enemy because they ate not ORGANIZED against the Yoruba. Looting of shops and stealing is due to hunger and lack. it is easy to deal with that.

When we deal with them, we'll turn against the real enemy who is organized with structures in place. We will confront them with our structures.

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by naija4life247: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is fake news!

I repeat, this is pure fake news!!

I am writing this from Fagba right now, and everywhere is peaceful and calm with few people going about their normal business and making me wonder why Governor Sanwo-Olu had to even impose a curfew in the first place when Lagosians have remained peaceful amidst the peaceful massacre by the Nigerian army ordered from Abuja.

If you are in Fagba now, indicate, you will see a black Toyota Hilux and a Land Cruiser SUV with diplomatic corps plate number and 2 men holding cameras, approach us and indicate that you are a Nairalander so we can take a selfie and post here.

All these agents of destruction from the Northern Nigerian paid by Buhari aides to destabilize Southern Nigeria by cooking up various fake news and inciting comments to cause fight between Yorubas and Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas, you all have failed!

Please I urge all members of the public to disregard this news!

It is pure fake news!

We interviewed one resident here at Fagba and he said that it was 2 Hausa boys and some guys that fought due to disagreement on price of Yam, Watermelon and tomato they wanted to buy that resulted in a minor fight which was settled almost immediately that people termed Yoruba and Hausa fight just to destroy Yoruba land!!

Buhari and his supporters and BMC crew have failed again as usual! The world is watching you all!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by kayjay69(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brother God bless you for speaking the truth.

I have asked the stupid idiots circulating some useless Yoruba ronu bullsh_i_t a very simple question which they are yet to answer: did Igbos keep palliatives meant for poor people in warehouses? It is problems like that that lead to problems like the ones we are now seeing yet stupid fools will never be able to tell the connection between that event and the events of the past 2 weeks.

People are hungry, lots and lots of people. People have lost hope in government. A hungry man is an angry man. But they expect the thugs they helped create to behave themselves and not loot during times of protest, it does not work that way unfortunately. What we are seeing is a clear case of cause and effect and we will be seeing more of it until the government decides to be sincere with it's people and take them seriously.
SpecialAdviser:

2 Likes

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
CilicMarin
ategberoson is a tinubu's stooge
Will dey know peace,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Kaylet: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

while they're busy looking for non existing propaganda just to quench their hatred for igbos
Hausas are boldly killing them in their own soil.

to the real Omoluabis let me frankly tell you this.
your enemies are not igbos, Hausa or any other tribe
your enemies are the people you called brothers yes I'm talking about pro Buhari/Tinubu's urchins among you guys
yes they're your real enemies and dangerous one for that matter.
there's nothing more dangerous than enemy within.
if they can totally deny Lekki massacre (that has more Yoruba casualty) even when the governor confirmed it just to absolve Tinubu and Buhari from the blame
You gonna watch your back against these people.

a word is enough for the wise

I totally agree with you.

Everyone reasonable enough should shun any ill talk from any gullible person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by MENELIIK: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:

Your attention is really needed at fagba right now.your brothers are being dealt with there by the hausas and fulanis.go and help them out and stop being a NL warrior

I give it to you when it comes to propaganda. On this same Nairaland sometimes back, during the clash in Ile Ife, your brothers were saying the same thing that Hausas were killing Yorubas in their land to justify your jaundiced narratives about Yoruba only for us to discover the truth of the event when dust settled and guess what they switch to another narrative that Yorubas are being arrested for killing Hausa in Ife. We know you very well
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by blacknp(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Coolsphinx:
You are the definition of stupidity, in fact you are stupidity personified! Why should any sane mind engage an irritant like you in any conversation, you are a maggot.
Why should any sane mind bring the North into a conspiracy theory engineered by stupid people in Southern Nigeria?, you think it is everyone that lacks comprehensive common sense like you & has time to waste? Empty Barrel Humpty Dumpty, If the North was to raise their voice, you would take to your heels immediately, Useless Coward, just another case of when the Cat is away, the mouse will come out to play.
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by livinbygrace: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Have you watched Nnamdi Kanu latest video where he claimed to have sponsored and ordered the attack on Yoruba and Tinubu properties in Lagos ?Thats an insult and no sane person will take that.Moreover the guy is doing more harm than good to the hardworking innocent Igbos in Lagos by making hate speech against other tribe .
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by calyto: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are you dealing with the current situation in Oyigbo, Rivers State right now? Or the burning and looting in Abia, Enugu and Oyo?

It is the thought of Tinubu that will finally kills you.

I have never seen this kind of jealousy in my life.It qualifies for witchcraft
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
deal with this current event first and worry about Yoruba vs igbo tribal clash later

Useless criminal lazy Tinubu's urchins everywhere
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by id2019(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
CLASSMAN:
y are u guys like this ,i am presently at iju ishaga round about and its very peaceful stop overheating the situation
Shut up, if you are iju ishaga u won't say this rubbish... there is tension everywhere in fagba , enyo filling Station burned down, iya amala have been killed,Pedro bar burnt and u re here saying its not true
Re: Fagba, Iju-Ishaga Boils As Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hausa from Abattoir want to finish all the yorubas at fagba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.