Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64610 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by molbic(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
CHAii. # No End sars again ooh we no do again. the owners of those businesses will now start contemplating suicide oh chimoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Oizee(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
wetin u d talk? Put urself in their shoe u will do d same thing
eh? U say? Ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dvkot(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tinubu boys .. Political thugs

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by horlanrewaju11(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
which job will they take buy gas to cook..
werey
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good. It's time to tear Nigeria a new asshole.

After destroying, then we rebuild.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by nsiba: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ebhod20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3rb9PE11Po
They came to my side ��� hoodlums came and they were attacking people'a houses and people's shops they even emptied the warehouse of one man that sells gas cooker� and they are still I here I pray they don't enter my house cuz I'm scared asf�

Criminals confirmed
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
minasota:
all this looting should plz stop

How can it stop? D govt failed to forestall d situation when it was still manageable. Thugs were attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja & osogbo. D govt & security agencies looked d other way. They were allowed free reign in Abuja taking over major roads. They graduated to burning public property especially police stations. Instead of sending d military after them, they sent d military to lekki to intimidate unarmed peaceful protesters. In d end, it backfired. A complete misplacement of priority, complacency & selfishness on d part of govt is what has led to this chaos and looting

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
minasota:

Why? tongue
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dvkot(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

Now, they're thugs. Peaceful protesters called them out to come and join them
no protester was ever part of the looting.. They are government thugs sent to smear the image of the peaceful protesters

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

Now, they're thugs. Peaceful protesters called them out to come and join them

At what time did this happen?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by leisuretym: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
they should be shot! criminals

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Oizee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Drhealer:
Shame on these animals soiling the reputation of the real omoluwabis.
Karma shall visit you all soon.
their end no dey good o, some will up end with mental problem

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Zivaharry(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamD18:
Don't underrate Education. It's very important.

They left their oppressors to attack and steal from the rich privileged innocent ones because of poverty.

Pathetic hoodlums!!
most of them are educated, even with Masters degree......na stupid mindset they cause am.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
When did Yorubas start speaking broken English sef.
Are you sure this people be Yorubas grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bobby95(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ogbeni this no be palliative na... What the fvck is wrong with this folks

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by MajohBankz: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
The hoodlums and politicians have same trait. THEY CAME, THEY SAW AND THEY LOOTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Seun360(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba Agbero looting and Stealing later una go look for who to blame for the stealing

Make SARS better come back joor if to #endsars is to enable stealing and Anarchy its hard to build a Business

Las las, we go beg for the return of SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bigmas2525(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
Am sure u are part of dem, seriously, u should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dasparrow: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ebhod20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3rb9PE11Po
They came to my side ��� hoodlums came and they were attacking people'a houses and people's shops they even emptied the warehouse of one man that sells gas cooker� and they are still I here I pray they don't enter my house cuz I'm scared asf�

This is why you are supposed to demand good governance from your bloody thieving leaders. When you live in a country with a large population of young poverty stricken adults, what do you expect? Do you who is not poverty stricken think you are safe?

I am against looting but what do you expect when there are no jobs, no capital to start a business, no constant power supply, a sense of hopelesssness all around, employers owing employees months and months of salary.

Don't you know Nigeria is a ticking time bomb? How do you want people to live with no source of income? Tell me!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by FManager(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:

By the look of things you are currently thinking with half of your brain The other half is dead look at how senseless your statement is. Look closely at those pictures these losers are thieves and should be dealt with to the full extent of the law. They have turn this protest to feast of looting. I hope you can buy something that will bring the other half of your dead brain back to life.

Yeye dey smell. angry tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Lastanza: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
All those involved in this barbaric act should be identified and arrested.
This is one thing I hate about protest. Some very stupid people will use the opportunity to do nonsense.
At least this video and some other ones will help to identify them and send them all to jail.

This thing just dey pain me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Neddstark: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seems the poor will be inciting situations like this so they can acquire. Just like during the xenophobic saga looting South African businesses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by AkuOlisa: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliusmalema:
I guess these ones are also under psychological attack

And Igbos led them to loot someone's sweat

The goods even belong to and igbo man.

It's time the Igbos start investing back home.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Arewa2Dworld: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
You have killed the police officers that suppose to protect u, u have to start making friend with the Criminals or u wouldn't sleep with ur two eyes close..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bluffly: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
In fact police should start a massive arrest. What sort of impunity is this.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Sometimes I wonder who birthed these senseless thugs? I'd rather remain childless than have an "animal" for a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by TecM0: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Evil on the loose ...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by enchy: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Mac2016(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
What is this. Hope these idiots hve gas cylinders
I can assure you more than 60% of them don't, they are just always eager to steal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Commentor: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
minasota:

Ordinary peaceful protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.