Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! (13885 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Jarus(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
Buhari slogan takes over Gombe PDP rally Tuesday, 08 March 2011 19:15 administrator    .From Auwal Ahmad, Gombe

Slogans for Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday took over the campaign venue of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rally in Bojoga, Gombe state, at the expense of its own candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan.
The chants began the moment all speakers, especially the party’s candidates mounted the podium. While the candidates were shouting the PDP slogans, the crowd responded with the shout of  “Nigeria sai Buhari!” ( meaning Nigeria Only Buhari!)  for the presidency.
However, for other offices, the crowd chanted in support for the PDP candidates.
Even when the state Governor, Danjuma Goje and the party’s gubernatorial candidate Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo mounted the podium, it was the same response of “ Nigeria sai Buhari!” to the amazement of all that gathered at the Bajoga township stadium.   
When the state Governor shouted “Gombe,” the crowd replied with “sai Dankwambo” but when he shouted “Nigeria,” the crowd responded with “Sai Buhari!” for more than three times.
All the candidates, especially for the governorship and senate seats, in their campaign speeches called on the people to vote for the entire PDP candidates, including President Jonathan, however got a negative response.
While leaving the venue, the campaign posters of Buhari were seen in virtually all the place, to the consternation of the top PDP members.
http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/politics/politics-today/7765-buhari-slogan-takes-over-gombe-pdp-rally

In Kano it's 'Sai Kwakwanso(PDP) Kano, Sai Buhari Naijiriya'
Now Gombe. Good to know that in presidential elections, even PDP people will vote Buhari. With Gombe, Bauchi, Borno in the basket for Buhari, even North East may return more than what analysts predicted. With like 85% in NW and NE tilting towards 75% for Buhari, Buhari's chance continues to brighten by teh day.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by odedele: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2011
d picture is getting clearer nigerians has been fooled enough!!!!!!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by BravoZulu1: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2011
Thank God, People are getting wiser, people vote for personalities rather than parties. That informs buhari topping in most polls, including NL. Non of the candidates can match 1/10th  of bb's popularity amongst the masses. Reasons:

GEJ has the power of incumbency with unlimited state resources and access to media. Take away these and  GEJ cannot even win in Ogbia, his LGA.

Ribadu without Asiwajus support will be in the ranks of Pat utomi dele momodu and chris okotie.

Buhari: smallness of means, outstanding results in moving masses.

ponder, just ponder, is there any candidate better than he? you be the judge.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by solihu(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2011
I'm loving this!

BB all the way!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by friedrice1: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2011
grin grin grin This is great,
BlackBerry 2011!!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Solomon227(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
Change is coming to Nigeria.,.,.,

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Barkono: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2011
I am loving my BlackBerry 2011, muaaaaah!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by AljUche: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
way to go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , it up to other states to follow suit cool
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by AljUche: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
up buhari

up buhari

up buhari

up buhari
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Udevex: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
lol @ "sai buhari"
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2011
BB all d way!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ekubear1: 1:12am On Mar 10, 2011
If true, GEJ is finished. Unless he can somehow capture the SW votes.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by jason123: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2011
eku_bear:

If true, GEJ is finished. Unless he can somehow capture the SW votes.

He can't. The "rascal" slur has threw the SW away, I think. . . .
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by honeric01(m): 2:21am On Mar 10, 2011
Simply going to win this coming election in a run off if he can't pull it off at once now.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ekubear1: 3:09am On Mar 10, 2011
honeric01:

Simply going to win this coming election in a run off if he can't pull it off at once now.

If it goes to runoff, he is doomed. Opposition will pool resources together to unseat him.

He needs to win in the first round.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by doctorT(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2011
Al things being equal, PDP cannot win this presidential election. At worst I am forseeing a re-run election at first but my fear is will they allow the election to be free and fair?? Just thinking.

BB all the way, I'm loving it.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by egift(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2011
By BB we stand. Am a christian/Igbo and I support Buhari. For the sanitation of Nigeria and to putting an end to corruption.

Lets fix Nigeria = Just a single vote for two honest Men.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by honeric01(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2011
eku_bear:

If it goes to runoff, he is doomed. Opposition will pool resources together to unseat him.

He needs to win in the first round.

Are you talking about GEJ or Buhari? i was talking about the latter and not the former.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by MaiSuya(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2011
SAI BB!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2011
GOD BLESS THE BB TICKET. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
I REALLY WISH & PRAY THE BB TICKET WINS. . . AMIN
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by mogentle(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2011
BB all the way!!!!! Say It Loud.
Let's clean up the messy system now.

@http://www.addpoll.com/results?61141

Latest result:
GEJ                   321        33%    
BUHARI-BAKARE 471       49%
RIBADU               153      16%
PAT UTOMI            12        1%

24 DAYS TO GENERAL ELECTION, ,.,.,.,BB STILL ON THE LEAD.

We'll get there.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Blazing99: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2011
Sai Buhari, the move is on.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dipo1234: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
Dont be deceived, non of the oppositions can bring to us the dividend of Democracy. Bakare had fooled himself by becoming the running mate of buhari. This was the same buhari that bakare termed as old fashioned in 2006. Bakare is really an inconsistent man, i know he had lost his reputation as a pastor. Vote Goodluck /Sambo and enjoy the real dividend of Democracy.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by OAM4J: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2011
Buhari Bakare all the way. Believe it, it is possible!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by abacus(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
@dipo1234 ,

And you think in your right sense that we'll listen to you? It's too late boss,

[size=20pt]Insha Allah!!! In Jesus Name, Buhari - Bakare all the way, [/size]
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Areosapien(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2011
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually beginning to miss Beaf.
Would really be fun to read his soulless, apologetic response to this recent development.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
say bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb20111111111111111111111111111111111111 for the future of our children!!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by tolu001: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
If votes would be allowed to count, then nothing stands in Buhari/Bakare's way into Aso Rock come May 29, 2011.

Nigerians protect your votes by all means, seems heaven is ready to smile on Nigeria so give it a chance.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
Lets just hope our votes count. by God's grace, 2011 is the year pdp gets booted of our lives for good. I'm loving this smiley
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Jarus(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
From Adamawa now came this:

Goodluck was here from last nite, had a rally here in yola today and nobody even noticed, the rally was poorly attended, 2 hrs later Buhari comes to town and for the last 3hrs, the whole town has been agog !!!, seems the people of Adamawa have spoken

@ jarus: with what I am "still seeing" even if GEJ rigged heavily, he would still lose dis state, the crowd that is following this man is simply overwhelming

Yes if you mean with my eyes and not on tv, the buhari convoy passed infront of my house, it took all of them more than an hour to pass.

Just wondering, if his entrance into town could draw such a crowd, then what would the actual rally look like

From a FB friend witnessing BB in Adamawa. Watch out for this in news tomorrow.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sai BB2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sai BB 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Describe Labour (NLC) And Tuc In One Word / Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River / Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.