Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! (13911 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
Jarus,

?? Did you get my mail?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Jarus(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
When? To my official or personal address?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2011
Jarus:

When? To my official or personal address?

Official
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by munigas(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
bb for president insha allah
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by sheriffman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
While I am part of Team Ribadu and vigorously campaigniung for him I know some things as a fact
1 is that GEJ cannot win this elections if its free and fair
2 If Buhari doesnt win Ribadu wins
3 We are all tired of PDP
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by denitro(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
smiley
BB for a better Nigeria
smiley
Let corrupt leaders begin to shake
smiley
BB all the way
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by naijaking1: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Jarus
Why did this political slogan make the front page?
Are you using your moderator position to the full benefit of the Buhari campaign now
What's the big deal about people shouting different types of slogan during a political rally? Unfortunately, the more you work hard to convert Nairaland into a Buhari campaign website, the more educated and informed people who visit this forum can see your childish and parochial approach.
Sai dan banza
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by habumaks(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
The last time i voted was in 1999 when we thought Obasanjo coming out from a prison have atleast tasted a life a common man not knowing that he will turn out to be a devil and a goat. I have never bothered myself to vote again after that.

I have registered now to cast and guard my single vote for Buhari/Bakare even if they didnt win i know i have not wasted my vote like i did 12 years ago.

If this election is going to be decided online NL,Facebook,twitter et al then it is obvious PDP is history.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Ekpoma1: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
I need 2 give this Jonathan/Sambo combination a second thought before i waste my vote and put our country in jeopardy.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by habumaks(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
naijaking1:

@Jarus
Are you using your moderator position to the full benefit of the Buhari campaign now
What's the big deal about people shouting different types of slogan during a political rally? Unfortunately, the more you work hard to convert Nairaland into a Buhari campaign website, the more educated and informed people who visit this forum can see your childish and parochial approach.
Sai dan banza

I was expecting a post like this.
Useless people.
I guess the post you like seeing on the front page are:
"The best Buka you ever ate in" or
"A female or female house help?"

Nonsense!
This is what we need to be abreast of to know the real minds of  the masses. I bet you this is going to be in the dailies not only nairaland's front page.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pix from Adamawa,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pix from Adamawa,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pix from Adamawa,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pix from Gombe,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pix from Jilingo,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pix from Jalingo airport,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by md4real(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
God, you guys should have seen the frustration on the faces of PDP thieftain on TV yesterday. so clueless about how to handle issues and accused the opposition of being violent. one thing i am sure of, the masses are ready and willing to march their antics bumper to bumper.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
Also from Jalingo,

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by foyeks2001(f): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
sai Buhari/Bakare
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by OAM4J: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
foyeks2001:

sai Buhari/Bakare

Good! am glad you are supporting the best team wink
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by friedrice1: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
Have you noticed all the TV stations have been ordered not to show any clips of Buhari's rallies?
from AIT to Channels, Silverbird etc you wont find any coverage,
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by md4real(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
nice picture, seriously, this guy does not have the money to rent a crowd like this. this is pure charisma, energetic youths ready for change. BB ticket, the change we need.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ozolity(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
All this BB paid media men stop dreaming and be real in your thinking,
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by omo9ja1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
A am not hating GEJ, but my worries goes to his party, PDP Nigeria need you no more!!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by OAM4J: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
fried-rice:

Have you noticed all the TV stations have been ordered not to show any clips of Buhari's rallies?
from AIT to Channels, Silverbird etc you wont find any coverage,

Thank God for internet and telephones. . . God pass them!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Hilundi: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
Indeed It is Sai Buhari all the way.Buhari is more issue driven and his focal point is quite ecclectic to say the least .He style of governace as revealed in his manifesto is quite commendable.PDP would need more than 'GoodLuck' to retain power at the centre.12 years and what do they have to show for it?
Nigeria as a body polity has gone beyond the days of mundane and short-sighted rulership.We need qualitative change and im afriad to say that Buhari is trusted and tested,and i know he would deliver.I'm not a northern but we need a structured and self driven leadership who would take Nigeria to the next level.I'm particularly mift as to how a whooping $30 Billion excess crude oil account was wated by these 'empty' nuts in PDP.How on earth and what exactly do they have to offer apart from sorrow,tears and blood ?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Jarus(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
naijaking1:

@Jarus
Sai dan banza
Having been here for a while and knowing NL quite well, I normally ignore posts like this. But given your respectable personality here, I decided to reply.

First, I did not have any idea about how it got to front page. I, like other Mods, don't have power to put topic on home page. Only the Admin(Seun) and Supermod(Mukina) can do.

Second, isn't it funny that when negative topics about Buhari like 'Buhari tells voters to LYNCH riggers' make the front page, nobody raised a question but when 'favourable' topics about him is given home page status, it's partiality?

I opened that thread neautrally, as any other Nairalander Politics section contributor and the 'homepaging' authorities felt it's worth the frontpage, even without my knowledge, and here you are crying wolf. Remember, you did same during our Sanusi debates?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by BigPhil(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Guys,Can we maintain eternal vigilance,We are almost have way there.I have only one vote but I will make sure that about the 17 votes that I can influence in my family goes to BB,Can we all make sure that whatever vote we can influence within our families goes to BB This country needs to be salvaged.

PDP + GEJ=Unmitigated disaster for Nigerians.We need to take our country back from these hooligans in power.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Jarus(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
dayokanu:

Official
No. I didn't get it.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
Also Jalingo

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 1025: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
if not BB it will still be BB. pdp must wait for nigeria and nigerians to see what the other set of ppl can give us.
2011 for BB and for change.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by abubaka(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
@dipo and co,

for all of you that are still dreaming,you better wake up from ur sleep because BB is out to take over the government whether you like it or not and we are going to vote and defend our votes,

Simple analysis for you those that think otherwise:

North West registered the highest number of voters (which i can bet wit my life BB wil get 99% of that votes)
South West came 2nd with number of registered voters (which i can bet wit my life GEJ wil not get their votes because he called them rascals and moreova,they ve their candidate too)

Is it wit Bayelsan's votes (which registered the least in the country) that GEJ wil win this election?

infact for your info,all northern governorship candidates are distancing themselves now when they go out on their rallies,cos northerns electorates only chant "Nigeria,sai Buhari"

Check out the BB campaign rallies pix and see how masses are yearning for change. see link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buhari4change-Official-Fan-Page/116280281775259#!/photo.php?fbid=134705963266024&set=pu.116280281775259&theater

http://buhari4change.com/

GEJ is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crashed Aircraft Was 23 Years Old / Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics) / Osun Workers To Boycot Mayday Celebration Because Of Hunger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.