Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,707 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! (13905 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
[size=18pt]@9ijaMan, PraireLady, malali, abacus, anataala, abubaka, jposuagwu and all other Buhari supporters;

Please put a slogan as a signature that would appear at bottom of all your posts?

See the bottom of my posts.

U can put a link to Buhari's campaign facebook page.[/size]
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ozin:

GEJ all the way,nobody can stop the divine train movement!!!
Sorry pal! That train has derailed.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by jmoore(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
The only difference between Goodluck and Buhari /Ribadu is that Goodluck is already in power.

These two opposition candidates have nothing to offer to Nigeria.

Buhari cannot win because Obasanjo is the last of his kind>> meaning no other former military president can rule Nigeria again.

As for Ribadu, How many former corrupt governors did he put in jail?

Dora Akunyili is a better candidate than Buhari and Ribadu, she put her life on the line while in office as NAFDAC boss.

If Nigerians really know what is good for them they could vote someone like Pat Utomi but his campaign is very poor meaning he stand no chance of winning the presidential election as for now.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by KokoBeware: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
C'mon,
Do we actually think PDP will loose the Presidency?? it takes more than "Sai Buhari" to unseat the presidency, Its a whole machinery you are fighting against, The presidency is not just GEJ, its a whole machinery,

Am yet to see where an opposition will beat incumbency, whateva happens its GEJ,
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by PraireLady: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
malali:

Did you ever think Abacha would die ?
Did you ever know that a convict like OBJ would rule for 8 years ?
Did you know a bayelsa clown like jonathan would ever beat IBB and atiku combined?
Did u know the great ibori would be caught and detained like a rat in dubai ?

Don't dare the Gods, smiley
Sai Buhari/Bakari

End of Discussion.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by abubaka(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
@all,

BB UPDATES:

Here is evidence (http://buhari4change.com/?p=1188) that PDP lied on why CPC was denied Mapo Hall: The payment and the authorization letter extending permission to CPC for the use of Mapo hall on 14th March 2011.

See evidence, download and share with friends, family and associates, SHAME ON PDP!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
It's really a big shame on them. I was least surprised though. In fact I was expecting that bull-dog of a governor called Akala to do worse. The only thing he's good at is weird sense of fashion of using dog chains as neck chain.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by naijaking1: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
It's not good if Akala denied any political opponent the use of a governemnt property, it's another evidence that the goverment structure in place, laid down since after the civil war, and which Buhari presided over in the past, is simply bad.
Unfortunately, people in goverment and in a position to make necessary changes to restructure our goverment don't do it until they are out of power, then and only then do they start having all sorts of expert opinions about how to run a more effective goverment.
I condemn Akala based on the evidence I have sen so far, but let's hear the governor's side of the story.
Goverment should not be the only authority to decide who uses a multi-purpose hall or not.
Buhari doesn't qualify to make any meaningful changes in our decaying goverment structure either, but should have been allowed to go waste his time at Mapo Hall if he had paid for it.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by londoner: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2011
@9ijaman, At the end of the day thousands trooped to the rally, stampede or no stampede.

Not to show their displeasure at GEJ or to heckle his leadership either. He does have a lot of support whether you or I like it or not.

I do feel its a misplaced support and for all the wrong reasons.

I am left wondering,  if Nigerians knew Buhari was the man for the job and the leader they so desired and believed this ever since his last time in leadership, how come he lost the two elections he went up for as presidential candidate?

Did they have amnesia concerning just how good he was when he was president the first time?

I do feel PDP must go, but Nigerians should be honest about the fact that this is a protest vote against PDP and GEJ, rather than a vote of true confidence in Buhari or CPC as a party.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ziccoit: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
Anti-scam:

I still stand on my point.If ACN & CPC refused to form alliance PDP will still win come april!
dis is not because i'm a pdp supporter but because dis is d truth!
HERE IS MY POINT:
Nigerian(d People) are so jobless such dat every one has become a politician,therefore d percentage of politician to electorate
is 80% to 20%.(dis is d aftermath of poverty) coupled with d fact dat politics d highest paying job(as a follower politician u can earner
#50k per month)as ordinary P.A to a councillor=#150k,as a thug/street urchin u're sure of daily pocket money & three square meal e.g Saraki House,Tinubu boys,Chris Uba followers
,IBB machineries,late Adedibu machineries,Edwin clark handguns ETC(d list is endless).

Now,with dis high % of politicians to electorate,PDP is able to boost of largest % because of its structure & money.Always REMEMBER
dat dis politicians are all businessmen and dis is their XMAS period, dere4 dey go with d highest BIDDER.THE ONLY counter balance
to dis ugly TREND is a merger of ACN/CPC.,Anything short of dat ,we shall all b a living witness to:
PDP=victory
ACN=We were robbed
CPC=it is time for war as in cotedvoire
INEC=Go to tribunal if u are not happy wit d result
TRIBUNAL=Criminal judges will never upturn a presidential election,except he/she does not want to overtake Dangote on FORBES LIST!

As much as I respect your analysis, it is partly half-truth and partly untrue out-rightly. PDP image was not this bad in 2007, standing on that advantage, how many State of Federation did they actually legally win? We all know how PDP with the help of INEC wrote out the elections results instead of counting the votes.That was yesterday, things have changed

Oyo state lost to PDP in 2007 election tribunal due to paucity of evidence. Nigerians have become wiser, ready to vote and defend their votes.

CPC/ACN alliance would actually make the eventual demise of PDP easier but not a pre-requisite. The reason being that all the major candidates have a strong electorates backbone. There is possibility of runoff election. It is at this point PDP would know its worth? None of the ACN, ANPP, CPC would want to find itself romancing with UMBRELLA.

Reliably, ACN/CPC alliance talk is yet from being over. It may eventually going to be a sucker of PDP life.

Mark my word, PDP will never legally win this election and any illegality would be fully resisted by the people. I pray PDP will opt to play by the rule. If not, a consuming crisis is imminent.

That 80% Nigerians have turned politicians is untrue. You might want to say, 80% Nigerians are fully politically aware and have interest in who rules the country. Financial inducement don't work again. It failed in 2007 in Osun State, where Oyinlola lost in his city-Okuku.

Any attempt to rig will turn to fire that may consume the country. God forbid.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by onigbagbo: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
Please, can the moderator of Politics thread on Nairaland put up an opinion pool?
This will enable us know where we are heading to and for the undecided mind to make their choice.
Thanks
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2011
londoner:

@9ijaman, At the end of the day thousands trooped to the rally, stampede or no stampede.

Not to show their displeasure at GEJ or to heckle his leadership either. He does have a lot of support whether you or I like it or not.

I do feel its a misplaced support and for all the wrong reasons.

I am left wondering,  if Nigerians knew Buhari was the man for the job and the leader they so desired and believed this ever since his last time in leadership, how come he lost the two elections he went up for as presidential candidate?

Did they have amnesia concerning just how good he was when he was president the first time?

I do feel PDP must go, but Nigerians should be honest about the fact that this is a protest vote against PDP and GEJ, rather than a vote of true confidence in Buhari or CPC as a party.
@Londoner,
To some extent I will agree with you. GEJ sure does have a lot of foolish and myopic Nigerians who still want him back. However most of those you see at his campaigns were paid to attend the rallies.
As per protest vote, I also agree to some extent. The fact however remains that in the current pack we have, amongst those contesting for the presidency, Buhari remains head and shoulder above them.
It should also interest you that there is equally a large percentage of Nigerians who witnessed Buhari's tenure as Head of state and are truthfully confirming that his administration was very disciplined and frugal. He slowed down the decadence in the society and halted corruption almost completely until IBB took over.

Similarly, a larger percentage of Nigerians, the youths most especially, were around between 1995 & 1999 when Buhari headed PTF and the results of that arm of the Abacha government are still available across the country for any sane person to discern.
The dearth in infrastructures across the country as witnessed in the last 12 years is totally in contrast to the excellent performance of PTF just under 5 years. A lot of Nigerians who are currently within the age bracket of 30 and 40 today enjoyed the PTF largess in the various higher institutions across the nation, pharmaceutical companies sprang mostly in the southwest region due to the PTF sponsored developmental projects in all general hospitals across the nation. Various road construction projects were also carried out. I can go on and on.

Just as I've said earlier, Buhari remains the only candidate whose past records and achievements are unrivaled. His performances while in any public office earned him the name tag "Mai Gaskiya" the truthful or trustworthy one.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by saibuhari(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2011
Sai buhar every where nigeria. Its buhari or no other. Nigeria people have to make a solemn choice to march forward with buhari and cpc or march backwards with jonathan and pdp. As for me and my family we are marching forward with buhari/bakare.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Stevogue(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2011
@Mogentle: Pls whats the source of your poll statistics?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by elderbros(m): 1:27am On Mar 14, 2011
me sef i love ma BB 2011, sai naijiriya, sai BUHARI grin
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2011
ELDERBROS NOTHIN DO YOU
BETTER NIGERIA,

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO VOTE PDP
DONT COMPLAIN TO US THERE ARE NO JOBS
THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY
THERE IS CORRUPTION
THERE IS INSECURITY
THERE IS RELIGIOUS CRISIS

THIS IS THE TIME TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT REGIME
PDP HAS OFFERED NOTHING FROM OBJ-JONATHAN

VOTE THE CORRUPTION SHERRIF smiley
BB2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=18pt]1984 ITN news clip - Buhari attempts to recover money stolen from Shagari's transport minister Dikko[/size]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/07/07/AS070784004/?s=nigeria+1984&st=0&pn=1

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/07/06/AS060784002/?s=nigeria+1984&st=0&pn=1
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by AljUche: 2:34am On Mar 14, 2011
Sai buhari

Sai bakare

Sai bakhri wink

2011 it all yours
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by favouredjb(f): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2011
Most of the people in the crowd you see there in the north are ignorant nothern youths who support buhari just because he's an hausa/fulana and a muslim,don't be decieved

if sambo were to be the presidential flag bearer believe me,he ll get the same support
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
favouredjb:

Most of the people in the crowd you see there in the north are ignorant nothern youths who support buhari just because he's an hausa/fulana and a muslim,don't be decieved

if sambo were to be the presidential flag bearer believe me,he ll get the same support

why is shekarahu and Ribadu not getting the same mass support Buhari is getting? are they not a fulani/hausa/muslim too? undecided
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=28pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS [/size]

Please immediately put " Vote Buhari / Bakare " or similar slogan as a signature that would appear in all your posts (past and present).

You can even enter a link to this thread or www.Buhari.org or any other campaign site

See the signature at the bottom of my posts.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
hehehehehe cool
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by expero: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
wow, so buhari is pooling this kind of crowd! GEJ really needs to tripple his effort if he wants to win this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government / El-Rufai: Incompetent People In Government Reason For Failure / Tinubu Arrives Kebbi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.