Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! (14121 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by deb(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is looking good! For the 1st time in the history of Nigeria, a seating president may actually be outrightly defeated!

Imagine how much respect the outside world will begin to accord Nigeria if it happens.
BB for 2011! The change we need is here! PDP haram! Enough of 12yrs of darkness, death on our sorry state roads, poverty, reckless spending of N10billion on anniversary celebration when Nigerians are jobless and cannot eat 3meals a day. Nigerians are clamouring 4 change enough of PDP badluck. 9months in office is enuf 2 tell wat u can do if u have plans. Buhari/Bakare for 2011! Let give change a chance!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Xfactoria: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
dayokanu:

How come the Buhari led ANPP swept PDP away in states like Kano, Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, etc?

Habaaa! dayokanu!! How can you call winning 4 states out of 19 a sweep?? No fall my hand o!

Then, what did the Governors of those states do to Buhari when they could not cope with his overbearing and stronghead attitude? Didn't they dump him like a pack of rubbish?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ProAnti: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ poster of pix

Is Jalingo in Jigawa?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by naijaking1: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
malali:

@NAIJA KING
[b]IF THE ALMAJIRIS ARE JOBELESS ENUFF TO BE RENTED
THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB!!![/b]MIND YOU ITS THIS SAME ALMAJIRIS THAT WILL BE AT THE POLLING BOOTH
AND ITS THIS SAME ALMAJIRIS THAT WILL MAKE SURE THEIR VOTES ARE PROPERLY COUNTED
IN THE NORTH THE ALMAJIRIS COUNT
THEY ARE NIGERIANS TOO,
SOME PEOPLE DONT CARE WHERE THE COUNTRY GOES
OTHERS CARE CALL THEM WHAT YOU LIKE

YOU SELF BE GOVERNMENT ALMAJIRI
YEYE PERSON,
MAKE YOU VOTE BUHARI MAKE YOUR LIFE CHANGE
MAKE FOLLOW FOLLOW NO GO KILL YOU,

The highlited is the only part I agree with you. However, don't forget that ever since Buhari, IBB and other criminal army generals took over power in Nigeria, the almajiris issue has never been decisively delt with. The issue of joblessness in Nigeria is an indicator that all past and present rulers of this country have failed.
I understand your adoration of Buhari, maybe you were unborn when this tyrant was terrozing Nigerians all in the name of "indiscipline" while letting his friends and associated flout the law as they liked.
More amazing is why people like Buhari is not even in jail to begin with.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ProAnti: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ Gbawe and other BB supporters,

What is Buhari's stance on true federalism and the PIB?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by deb(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
To all pro GEJ, nothing you say here will change the minds of Nigerians from embracing the change of PDP govt. The people are wiser now and no matter how much of blackmail you try to box NL to, typical character of your PDP rulers, we will not stop our clamour for change. BB supporters keep posting your support & this thread will remain on the frontpage
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ProAnti: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
I know what NNPC and the oil multinationals are doing to the Nigerian economy, so I ask again:

I'm more concerned about the future of Nigeria than the personal ambition of any politician.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Parnassuss(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
Team Ribadu SNITCHESSSS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Onbe love, any way possible, lets kick PDP OUT!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/405830_Gombe-crowd_jpga6fd7d08a32441e51573b73a2b2ef61c[/img]

Holy Fuxxck!!!!

I guess by now the Bayelsa Cowboy shoulda gotten in touch with the movers to get his shiyyt outta the Presidential Villa.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Kennyblues(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
BB 2011, abeg give me your pin make i ping and vonte for you, sai BB
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Pro Anti:

@ Gbawe and other BB supporters,

Go to the BB campaign website, download the manifesto and you'll find your answers therein.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ProAnti: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

Go to the BB campaign website, download the manifesto and you'll find your answers therein.

Thanks. I'll do just that.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
Many more of such defections will be witnessed in the coming weeks. The PDP boat is sinking faster than they can imagine.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by azeezengr(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
If it is about my vote, I register to vote for BB and any other thing na bonus. I just believe in him and his INTEGRITY
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by goose1: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2011
Don't be deceived,Buhari is not a Muslim fundamentalist. Did Buhari cause the religious riots in Jos, NO.Did Buhari instigate the 1989 Bauchi riots, No.Did Buhari cause the 1990 Kano riot, No.Did Buhari enlist Nigeria into the OIC membership, No.Let those with the proof of Buhari's Islamic fundamentalist actions/inactions come forward with proofs.
I will like to see people accuse Buhari of corruption,either as a head of state or chairman of PTF.
Let us save this country my fellow youths,let us educate our fellow youths, let us rubbish the baseless propaganda that has been flying around us. Don't be deceived,the bane of our problem is corruption! without corruption,out refineries will be working at full capacity, without corruption power supply will be steady,without corruption our roads will not be death traps,without corruption there will be overwhelming job creation. Nigeria is blessed,but we need people of integrity at the helm of affairs.
[url=http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftribune.com.ng%2Findex.php%2Fempowered-for-life%2F18525-who-is-afraid-of-buhari&h=24b9e]Read more[/url]
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by deols(f): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
[size=45pt]Sai Buhari/Bakare
Sai Nigeria
[/size]

NO to PDP
NO to CORRUPTION
NO to GEJ=OBJ=d likes of ALAO_AKALA
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by AljUche: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

Many more of such defections will be witnessed in the coming weeks. The PDP boat is sinking faster than they can imagine.

gbammmm and great is it fall

imagine after 11 year or so, no electricity but they keep promising us the same thing election after election

i mean jonthan too has done the same this year
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by tunde247: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
what !!!!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by tlops(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
PDP Haram!

BB11 Halal,

SAI BB11
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by squino(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
WORDS ON MARBLE
"Let me tell you the truth by spirit of God, neither (president Olusegun Obasanjo) OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are all part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new one is emerging and these ones are not part of the new".
           -Pastor Tunde Bakare in the PUNCH of monday, October 2, 2006 page 8.

[b][/b]SO, WHAT IS HE DOING NOW WITH AN "OLD" AND "DECAYING" MAN?

vote wisely, and not for the confused.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by jude33084(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
my fear is that our votes may not count angry
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
jude33084:

my fear is that our votes may not count angry
You need not be pessimistic about voting. Just go to the pollen center nearest to you, cast your vote, protect it and be prepared to work with others to prevent anyone or miscreant from attempting to rig.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ProAnti: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
, , " 5. Speedily pass the much‐delayed Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and ensure that local content issues are fully addressed;" source: CPC- Our commitment to Nigeria

The above is a simple statement. What does he think about it?

Does ensuring speedy passage of a bill that was drafted during the tenure of a bad PDP government not amount to accepting that the PDP government was heading in the right direction by intoducing the bill?

Will this remain in the manifesto if the current bill is passed before the election? [size=5pt]I doubt this though[/size]

And I ask again:

What is Buhari's stance on the PIB and true federalism?

I'm really not comfortable with this mass drift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra / Osun Emerges With Lowest Unemployment Rate In Nigeria – NBS / No Plan To Arrest Ekweremadu – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.