Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! (13908 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / 21 Die After PDP Rallies In Gombe, Taraba / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by karlmax2: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
Keep on dreaming BB campaingers show us more pictures of jalingo and the whole north and dream that he will win I hope all of u will still be at NL after april BB ko BB ni
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by jovi: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
At last!!.I know our prayers could never go in vain, We need discipline so much in this country!!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by abubaka(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
@karl max,

U re a big dreamer too,

"i dey laff"

The whole of PDP are scared,u inclusive, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by baslone: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
scared to death!!! grin
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
Jarus:

No. I didn't get it.

Ok Send me an admin message to my NL box. I also sent to jarusnairaland @--.com
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by amicdan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hopefully this election will come to pass, basically if Atiku had won the PDP primaries some of this ignorant posters on NL would have been screaming PDP, but due to the fact that the flag bearer iz not from the north he getz no support, My fellow Nigerians at the end of the day the BB ticket will make no difference because we are all swimming in corruption from the north to the south,from the east to the west,from christians to muslims,from the old to the young generation, "A tree cannot make up a forest"
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by naijaking1: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
Jarus:

Having been here for a while and knowing NL quite well, I normally ignore posts like this. But given your respectable personality here, I decided to reply.

First, I did not have any idea about how it got to front page. I, like other Mods, don't have power to put topic on home page. Only the Admin(Seun) and Supermod(Mukina) can do.

Second, isn't it funny that when negative topics about Buhari like 'Buhari tells voters to LYNCH riggers' make the front page, nobody raised a question but when 'favourable' topics about him is given home page status, it's partiality?

I opened that thread neautrally, as any other Nairalander Politics section contributor and the 'homepaging' authorities felt it's worth the frontpage, even without my knowledge, and here you are crying wolf. Remember, you did same during our Sanusi debates?

To the extent that I had implied that you had moved this very political partisan thread to the front page, when you didn't, I apologize. However, the point remains that it doesn't do the Forum any good to be seen as a Buhari political website. It's already common knowdge that many anti-GEJ articles make the front page simply based on cheap attacks on GEJ.
The adm. or whoever is incharge should analyze how frequently various presidential candidates are promoted on the front page, I mean Buhari, Ribadu, GEJ, Utomi, etc. There is no need to be partisan, but at the same time people should be able to post new topics according to their inclinations.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by teskyg: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
STORY STORY STORY , THEY ALWAYS SHOUT SAY BUHARI AND VOTE PDP, POWER WILL NEVER RETURN TO NORTH AGAIN.WE KNOW ALL YOUR ANTICS, LET THEM CONTINUE TO SHOUT SAI BUHARI,

I MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE NORTHERN ELITE DICTATES WHO THE NORTH WILL SUPPORT, THEY WILL NEVER NEVER SUPPORT BUHARI,

WE DONT WANT A PRESIDENT THAT WANTS TO COME AND SETTLE SCORES, GEJ WITH DANGOTE,ADENUGA AND CO ,GEJ WILL NEVER FAILED.THE BODY LANGUAGE FROM SOME OF THE HIGHLY REVERED TRADITIONAL RULERS IN THE NORTH HAS ALREADY TOLD US WHERE THE PENDULUM WILL SWING, SAI BUHARI INDEED,
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by amicdan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hopefully this election will come to pass, basically if Atiku had won the PDP primaries some of this ignorant posters on NL would have been screaming PDP, but due to the fact that the flag bearer iz not from the north he getz no support, My fellow Nigerians at the end of the day the BB ticket will make no difference because we are all swimming in corruption from the north to the south,from the east to the west,from christians to muslims,from the old to the young generation, "A tree cannot make up a forest"
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Bukittes(f): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
amicdan:

Thanks. My mind exactly.
But the truth again is that Nairaland is turning into a BB campaign blog, thats bias.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
amicdan:

Another bigoted post from a supposedly educated Nigerian.

naijaking1:

To the extent that I had implied that you had moved this very political partisan thread to the front page, when you didn't, I apologize. However, the point remains that it doesn't do the Forum any good to be seen as a Buhari political website. It's already common knowdge that many anti-GEJ articles make the front page simply based on cheap attacks on GEJ.
The adm. or whoever is incharge should analyze how frequently various presidential candidates are promoted on the front page, I mean Buhari, Ribadu, GEJ, Utomi, etc. There is no need to be partisan, but at the same time people should be able to post new topics according to their inclinations.
I do not think anyone is monopolizing the front page as you are alleging. In case you are not aware, Pro-Buhari members on NL far outnumber the Pro-GEJ, hence the posts will certainly seem to favor a particular candidate. It's that simple.

Bukittes:

Thanks. My mind exactly.
But the truth again is that Nairaland is turning into a BB campaign blog, thats bias.
It's not bias in any form. It simply shows that many more Nigerians are for the improvement of governance for us to move forward. GEJ and PDP have failed in the last 12 years.
NL is a simple reflection of what is happening in the outside world. We want a better Nigeria.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Udevex: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
Scared, fear, coward, weak, clueless, no constituency, untrustworthy, dumb etc, Atiku is the best person to define every single one of those words; Atiku is also the best person to narrate what the person he described with those words did to him!  grin grin grin
Buhari peeps can learn a thing or two from that experience and approach issues, instead of engaging in abuse and mudslinging.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Udevex: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Bukittes:

Thanks. My mind exactly.

Word. cool
I wonder if the same thing that happened to 234Next and Sahara Reporters also happened to NL.

Its the full Moon and creepy creatures crawl out.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

Scared, fear, coward, weak, clueless, no constituency, untrustworthy, dumb etc, Atiku is the best person to define every single one of those words; Atiku is also the best person to narrate what the person he described with those words did to him!  grin grin grin
Buhari peeps can learn a thing or two from that experience and approach issues, instead of engaging in abuse and mudslinging.
Going through your posts, the abuses you have reigned either on Buhari or the BB adherents on NL far outnumbers that of BB followers.
I can't stop laughing o!
Even GEJ followers are overwhelmed on NL. . .
I'll advice your likes to hop on the BB train before you get left behind!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Udevex: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

Going through your posts, the abuses you have reigned either on Buhari or the BB adherents on NL far outnumbers that of BB followers.
I can't stop laughing o!
Even GEJ followers are overwhelmed on NL. . .
I'll advice your likes to hop on the BB train before you get left behind!

Keep laughing, because I have not abused a single person since registering.
As for hopping on the BB train, nah! I'm with GEJ, cos I don't know how to throw stones. lol!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by naijaking1: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
Bukittes:

Thanks. My mind exactly.

That's my point. In reality, every person should be allowed to air his/her own opinion, but when the administrator appears biased or heavily in favor of one candidate against the others, then it becomes clear that the N/L website has been converted to a BB website. embarassed
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ziccoit: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
amicdan:

My brother you don't get it. The majority of Nigerians are tired of PDP and all it stands for ranging from lies, corruption, lack of focus etc.
The change is just inevitable. If it does't come today it will come tomorrow because GEJ will fail under that stinking UMBRERA. A GEJ in any other party might make a different. Tell me how he is going to resist the OBJS in PDP?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by amicdan(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
Agreed PDP has failed bt iz that the reason why the party is not getting much support from the north?, nah, is becuz the flag bearer is not from the north, i repeat if the PDP flag bearer was from the north u will be amazed by the crowd it will pull irrespective of it's failure.@9ijaman
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by marcus1234: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by friedrice1: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

Keep laughing, because I have not abused a single person since registering.
As for hopping on the BB train, nah! I'm with GEJ, cos I don't know how to throw stones. lol!
agreed. and perhaps the only GEJ supporter on nairaland with this record.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by 9ijaMan: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
amicdan:

Agreed PDP has failed bt iz that the reason why the party is not getting much support from the north?, nah, is becuz the flag bearer is not from the north, i repeat if the PDP flag bearer was from the north u will be amazed by the crowd it will pull irrespective of it's failure.@9ijaman
You lie to the extent that one can see through your lie. You are completely blinded by your hatred for other tribes and religiously bigoted to the point where you are getting confused.
How many southerners did GEJ contest the PDP primaries against? Atiku a northerner won only 5 out of 19 northern states and your likes did not come on NL to make such statements as you've made above. Interestingly Atiku did not win a single state from the south of the Niger, yet you are crying foul simply because GEJ is fast losing followers to the BB or Ribadu camps.

The fact is that you really do not get the issue, Nigerians and not interested in the tribe or religion of the guy who heads the nation, we simply do not want to continue along the path of darkness that PDP is leading us into.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Udevex: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

You lie to the extent that one can see through your lie. You are completely blinded by your hatred for other tribes and religiously bigoted to the point where you are getting confused.
How many southerners did GEJ contest the PDP primaries against? Atiku a northerner won only 5 out of 19 northern states and your likes did not come on NL to make such statements as you've made above. Interestingly Atiku did not win a single state from the south of the Niger, yet you are crying foul simply because GEJ is fast losing followers to the BB or Ribadu camps.

The fact is that you really do not get the issue, Nigerians and not interested in the tribe or religion of the guy who heads the nation, we simply do not want to continue along the path of darkness that PDP is leading us into.

The bolded is false. The rest is partisan.

PDP Convention results

Nos States Jonathan Atiku

1. Abia 80 1
2. Adamawa 76 31
3. Anambra 47 31
4. Akwa Ibom 141 0
5. Bayelsa 67 0
6. Bauchi 46 44
7. Sokoto 32 84
8. Rivers 128 2
9. Benue 75 15
10. Borno 33 26
11. Niger 16 94
12. Ondo 69 6
13. Osun 99 1
14. Ogun 80 3
15. Kogi 84 24
16. Ekiti 76 1
17. Kebbi 33 44
18. Kaduna 82 41
19. Plateau 70 5
20. Oyo 107 10
21. Katsina 147 11
22. Delta 114 7
23. Enugu 89 9
24. Kwara 61 26
25. Ebonyi 82 2
26. Edo 63 0
27. Cross River 105 0
28. Kano 21 98
29. Imo 123 3
30. Nasarawa 53 3
31. Jigawa 100 17
32. Yobe 29 20
33. Lagos 52 3
34. Abuja FCT 24 3
35. Zamfara 7 70
36. Taraba 62 16
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by Xfactoria: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
9ijaman, Jarus & Co:

I keep telling you guys - this is not a pointer to where votes will go in the north.

Let me hint you the voting psychology in the north. An average almajiri worship their leaders. It has never happened (except by paid demonstration by Atiku's men recently) that leaders in north were antagonized by their people. So it follows therefore that if the elites from the north do not buy Buhari, they will do everything possible to buy the almajiris (including those in the pictures you have been brandishing enthusiastically) to their side. That is what always happen in the north and i don't think it will change this time around. The people are still poor and need bread from their elite politicians. If the Emirs do not want Buhari, it is a bif minus too.

So let us wait till after April 12 to revisit this. I am sure you guys will be disillusioned!

Those of you clamouring BB on all internet sources do not number up to 0.013% of the entire voter's population!
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
the bb team is even more interesting. the two of them have the same surname which are pronounced differently. buhari=bukhari=bakari=bakare=abubakar
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

The bolded is false. The rest is partisan.

So which state South of Niger did Atiku win in the primaries?

X-factoria:

9ijaman, Jarus & Co:

I keep telling you guys - this is not a pointer to where votes will go in the north.

Let me hint you the voting psychology in the north. An average almajiri worship their leaders. It has never happened (except by paid demonstration by Atiku's men recently) that leaders in north were antagonized by their people. So it follows therefore that if the elites from the north do not buy Buhari, they will do everything possible to buy the almajiris (including those in the pictures you have been brandishing enthusiastically) to their side. That is what always happen in the north and i don't think it will change this time around. The people are still poor and need bread from their elite politicians. If the Emirs do not want Buhari, it is a bif minus too.

So let us wait till after April 12 to revisit this. I am sure you guys will be disillusioned!

Those of you clamouring BB on all internet sources do not number up to 0.013% of the entire voter's population!

How come the Buhari led ANPP swept PDP away in states like Kano, Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, etc?
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by OAM4J: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2011
dayokanu:

So which state South of Niger did Atiku win in the primaries?

was about to ask d same question.
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by naijaking1: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
X-factoria:

9ijaman, Jarus & Co:

I keep telling you guys - this is not a pointer to where votes will go.

There's a joke that one could easily figure out how much organizers spent on renting a crowd by multiplying the number of people by a factor of X. Where X is a naira equivalent in 1000s. Apperently X increases when trying to rent a crow in Enugu, Ibadan, or even Benin city, because people are just too busy and more difficult to convince to comeout and join a crowd for political purposes.
In many of these small northern cities, X has been equalled to a plate of tuwo shinkafi or a cup of[i] fura [/i] for the roaming and jobless almajiris.
So, when you show us pictures of political crowds, please indicate the cities in question.
Thanks grin
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by malali: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Even At Pdp Rallies, It's Sai Buhari! by chino11(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
I think the northern folks are wasting their time and energy on Buhari.  Buhari is a failed project. The north has ruled for more than 35yrs with little or nothing to show for it. The north has remained the poorest region Nigeria.

Forbes declared Dangote a rich man but he has not committed a kobo to fight polio that is ravaging his home state of Kano and the rest of the north. We in the SE/SS does not want anything north anymore whether Buhari or anybody from the north. We are tired of their almajiri style of governance.

They have wasted Nigerian wealth for nearly 4 decades. GEJ has already won. Ka Chineke mezie okwu, dalu kwanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) / 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu / Suspension: PDP National Chair, Ayu Fights Back, Says Only NEC Can Suspend Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.