Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67762 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Sonnk: 2:38am On Oct 25, 2020
You are a criminal for saying that.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by bmaks: 2:45am On Oct 25, 2020
He's meant to be recalled instantly by his constituents. Shikena
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by handsomeyinka(m): 2:46am On Oct 25, 2020
You are a disgrace to your parents
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by tit(f): 3:10am On Oct 25, 2020
he wants to share a warehouse of rice to 50 widows?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

I guess you are a child. Saying this because of your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by HOSTCOM(m): 3:18am On Oct 25, 2020
If it's true you a acquired them with your personal resources, then you make mistake by labelling them with covid 19 tag as alleged. Lots of things are wrong in this Land.

Let me use this medium to notify everyone about illegal arrest going on in Ekiti ( Ado Ekiti to be precise). Nigeria Military Personnel have started arresting people by going directly to meet them in their respective home. This is not propaganda or fake o. We have to pretend we are not around before they could leave after several minutes of banging at our door. In their ranting at the door they said 'come out you dey among those that forment trouble, those that burn people's property, looters blab blab.' Please help us share until it's gets to the right channel as we aren't looters or trouble makers rather peaceful and easy going fellow. Personally I didn't even partake in the protest because I'm currently down health wise.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by NGpatriot: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2020
baby124:

People were running outside from his house with CaCovid branded palliatives. So he meant to distribute those on his birthday. Watch the video.

That's your opinion, not facts.

So, a few people looted palliatives meant for thousands of people so who is the loser?

You people just protested for a better country while at the same time condoning criminality, lawlessness, looting and stealing.

You people are worse than the old leaders you are protesting against.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by felzokugo(m): 3:33am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.
Do u think before talk or d reverse??....u even added d blood of Jesus in d mix. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Imagine what a lawmaker is uttering? God which kind country i follow come cry
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by soyaq11: 3:44am On Oct 25, 2020
no peace for the wicked mind na ur own weh u wan share am for ur birthday Stupid man Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by adeboizy11(m): 4:10am On Oct 25, 2020
You are one of the reasons we are in these mess in our beloved country and you still shamelessly defend these charlatans in power? By God's grace and in Jesus Christ mighty name on the account of those who died of hunger and the lekki toll gate including the many brutality of the government and police, your blood will also cry in horror and will be used in atonement and cleansing of our country. Stupid fool still had time to defend his charlatans sha. What insolence...

SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by whitedove(m): 4:18am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Are you for real? We are talking about greater good of our people;you are talking about your occultic party? May God have mercy on you, defending a man who has erred by diverting what is meant for the poor.

And you are even mentioning JESUS
Judgement cometh on you and your ilks

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Jostoman: 4:22am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
thunder fire you there for supporting those criminals.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by harmony75: 4:25am On Oct 25, 2020
cut in the act if you were not caught these palliative will still be in his house so sad the kind of law makers we voted in. how can you share palliatives on your birthday?! when is no longer much in Covid 19 pandemic tension?! or are you sharing Covid 19 palliative that you just got infested? why are you politicians so evil wicked minded like this? palliative you were given as a lawmaker to give your people in your community instead to give them all, you're giving them small small as beggar you are senseless politicians your cups are full already the day of judgement is here � God bless the great youths of NIGERIA ������❤��

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by suremanpatriot: 4:26am On Oct 25, 2020
You are a big thief and a looter too. angryweree
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Jostoman: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.
please stop disgracing yourself on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Tremple8v: 4:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Ogun fire you there , birthday ko, maybe your burial.

2 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Elogy(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Expect to hear it is Igbo people that made the hon member to delay the shearing
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Evans2019: 4:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Is it your father or your mother money they used in buying those COVID-19 palliatives that you decided to share it on your birthday ? Idiot and stupid fellow of a lawmaker

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Pearl05(f): 4:40am On Oct 25, 2020
With all due respect sir, you are mad.
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by smart0041: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Was the palliative meant to be shared with your family and friends as birthday gift? Will the widows and poor masses be allowed into his lavish birthday venue? Why are these people full of wickedness and inhumanity

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by benobyeze(m): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2020
This man is funny. Using covid-19 palliative as his own property. So he can't purchase birthday gift for his birthday?

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by vioment: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2020
When I tell you that 95% Nigerian current and past leaders are hardcore duns.

E go be like say person dey like to run mouth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by damoceile: 5:28am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

are you okay at all? people going hungry some are dieing of hunger and you are here cover for those wicked souls that are causing all this nonsense..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.