Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114175 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by kzubyar(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

The ones loading Egwusi, beans, rice and groundnut too stopped.
these serious
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Vicjnr07: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
I warned y'all about a prolonged Endsars causing inflation
shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MagicBishop: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Yep, hope you've noticed, it's now full on in Nigeria as well.

The feminist movement as championed by that Chidimani writer or whatever her name is, a hallmark of Cultural Marxism that wants to destroy the patrichy in place of single parent hood.

The likes of Bobrisky is also another of their plants towards glamorizing Tranny lifestyle. How and where does Bobrisky get or make money from that he can afford brand new cars and a house in Lekki? He is a plant who the Jews know very well the indomie generation will identify with once he lives a fambooyant lifestyle

The yeyebrity babamama culture is another assault on the traditional nuclear family .

The likes of Linda Ikeji whom I can't phantom how she can buy a house in Banana island from her amebo blog is also their agent. Go to her blog and see how she openly endorses all the leftist ideology .

This indomie generation may not know it but they are under a huge cultural Marxist programming .

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by chatinent: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2020

Hmm
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Freedom is always paid for with blood in most cases. It comes with a price.
French Revolution America Civil war and civic right movements all cost lives.
While hiding behind your keyboard? Go out and protest na. cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by OlujobaSamuel: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You need a highly literate population to achieve what you've proposed, which we clearly don't have.

Look at those that are even literate, most are learned but still uneducated.

The rulers will never give up power.

I'm just going by everything I've seen.

Good Idea though.

Yea, you are right.
State of emergency should be declared on education and there should be a form of Moral Training in our curriculum from basic to tertiary level. The Moral Training should not just be for passing sake, it should be at all levels, basics to sec to 100 to final year, PhD inclusive and should have a maximum or high course unit.
Education upto tertiary should be compulsory and free, but with a kinda tax increase to cover for it.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

How cowards reason!

In your little mind, the protest was about food?
The youths that died demanding their rights, is this what they paid for?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by daniwise(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sweetas2:
Time will come when the poor got no money or nothing else to eat ... This so call politicians will know and understand the full meaning and lyrics of Burnaboy songs.... monster ...

They are already learning to live with the monsters they created.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Mjpem23(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abeg make the price of cigarettes no increase sha
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
That you were able to buy meat and tomatoe is a testimony. By the time the hoodlums (we fail to condemn/train) are done with Nigeria, you won't even see anyone to sell anything to you.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by themaestro08(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Say only what you know - that is wisdom

End SARS protest started on the 7th, of this month, by which already foodstuffs were as high as they are now - inflated and expensive. Sachet tomato was already 130, same as other foodstuffs.

The protest was justified, as said by many. What is regrettable is the way thugs and hoodlums hijacked and capitalize it to their advantage - thereby causing trouble and wrecking properties. Unsurprisingly, the inept NPF fold its arm and took the back seat, while anarchists were having a field day, all in a bid to discredit the efforts of genuine protesters. Shameful angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by DexterousOne(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

They will blame politicians when all roads were blocked, livestock and food stuffs were stolen or burnt with trailers.

A person should know that this protest and it aftermaths will hunt us for months.

Now oil tankers are afraid of loading for fear of attack.

Why are we like this?

So are you saying the protests shouldn't have happened ?

The government knew what to do to quell this
But refused to do it
This is the consequence

They are directly to blamefor all the mess going on
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by mechanics(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmmm, the sachet tomatoes is now expensive now o, was told in some places is even hot cake, it should be the protest that caused it, most trucks with goods can not move from their destination while some were looted by hoodlums.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
banmee:

Again, America went through the same phase so how come the effects aren't similar? Why is there no hyper inflation or lengthy societal disruptions there? Your problems as a people go beyond the obvious. For one, you all lack a deep understanding of how society, economics, government and civics function. You only see what stomach directs you to see and there is no way in hell you can see clearly when you are hungry.

How can you compare Nigeria to USA? You're not being logical here.

Salamrushdie, please allow this individual to continue deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MadamExcellency: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Plead:

While hiding behind your keyboard? Go out and protest na. cheesy

Why are you not in the military?

Are your mates not fighting Bokoharam in the Northeast for the civilian population to have peace and liberty?

Everybody has a calling.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by RealEzee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
it's obvious you're not aware of things happening, this things were already up in price before the protest, hence its not the fault for the protest.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by phr33man(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

That's not the major problem .

The major problem is banks remaining closed and ATMs vandalised or not refilled.

This is deliberate.

The war on cash is already won.

Next thing now is to have us go cashless.

POS and ATMs will be replaced before the end of second quarter of next year in place of a new digital ID system that NIMC is touting . The new ID system will be a nano implant that they will force you to get.

The economy is deliberately being destroyed by those in power to make way for a new digital currency which the IMF wants in place by next year in what they have dubbed as the new Brenton Woods moment and great global economic reset.

EndSars was the pretext used by the NWO and Buhari govt to justify drastic changes .

Hyper inflation is coming and a great global recession is already on the way by 2021.

An articicial food scarcity is looming that was deliberated occasioned by this govt.

Farmers can't go to their farms because of Buhari's fulani militia.

Food imports have been banned, borders closed and to show how wicked they are, fertilizers have also made the import ban list.

That is to tell you that they are working tirelessly to roll out hunger - a classic weapon used by all communist take overs.

Do you mean the endsars protest was a script? May we have the source of your info?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by ezechi24(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

Maggot, this is above your 2-D existence.

I don't expect a nigger with an iQ equivalent to room temperature to grasp what I am posting .

You just remain comfy in your lukewarm reptilian state .

oga na total nonsense you talk.... OK in 1985 when buhari was in power and things where even worse was it also the communist plan work....covid 19 don comort now na endsars protest you wan use....na wa o for some people o.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Biodun556(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

So are you saying the protests shouldn't have happened ?

The government knew what to do to quell this
But refused to do it
This is the consequence

They are directly to blamefor all the mess going on

There is no reason to prolong the protest when the government had accepted their demands and immediately implemented one ;scrapping of SARS

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by MagicBishop: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
phr33man:

Do you mean the endsars protest was a script? May we have the source of your info?

See this thread for more https://www.nairaland.com/6189564/endsars-cia-color-revolution-towards
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Why are you not in the military?

Are your mates not fighting Bokoharam in the Northeast for the civilian population to have peace and liberty?

Everybody has a calling.

Are you also in the military?

Are your mates not fighting against terrorists in Afghanistan? Coward. cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by ChristineC: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
nonsense
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by xxgig(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

They will blame politicians when all roads were blocked, livestock and food stuffs were stolen or burnt with trailers.

A person should know that this protest and it aftermaths will hunt us for months.

Why are we like this?
Roads are not blocked before prices went up. So no talk wetin you no no
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by DexterousOne(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shikena:

This is a major problem with our people. We love inflicting pains on each other and we don't give a damn about accountability and citizen responsibility. US Dollar to Naira will go up and groundnut seller will increase price - is he importing groundnut from Chicago?? Newsflash Nigerians young and old - the leaders and the government are all from your hoods! You are the government.

*A friend wanted to contest election not too long ago, his fellow youths billed him, the women group billed him, the party elders billed him... even his neighbors billed him and it's pay or forget it. Yet they know that this is a trusted man with excellent track record of community oriented activities all his life. Still he didn't win because someone paid more during the main election. Now you are blaming government for the fruits of your electoral and citizenship 'labour'? Most of your elected officials only did business with you and they are more concerned about their dividends.

When are we going to be honest with each other?

Interesting perspective

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Newboss(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

Why are we like this?

The average Nigerian is dumb. They can't see beyond their nose
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by DexterousOne(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

There is no reason to prolong the protest when the government had accepted their demands and immediately implemented one ;scrapping of SARS

Is this the first time they are "disbanding SARS?"

They were not sincere at all
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by byinks(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
OMONGBALI:

NIMC that can't succeed in the mass production of national ID will now oversee a successful digital system. We too like conspiracy theories in this country.

It will be outsourced to MasterCard...
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na was for this country... everything just dey go up...Things like Yams and onions wey dey come from up north were reasonable but now small tuber of yam 5h even women now don dey expensive...Amaka tell me yesterday say if she dey come na 25k last she go collect for the night...I Shock!!
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by fk001(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Hahahaha that onion na 5 naira on be that for here.
But onion cost now sha.
Fulani no sell their cows again
That tomatoes na pure cheating haba, 1 is 70 naira here

Things in the north are very very cheap.

Northerners will now increase the price of their livestock down south because of the looting they did to then at PH and Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.